It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It really dosn't even take all thatto figure it out. In Obamas book it says he was born as Barry Soreto (if my spelling is wrong please correct me). So this is just a common sense fix right here.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbleEndangered
But, Still Have Important Questions.
1. How did Obama or White House Staff obtain a Digital Copy of His Birth Certificate?
2. Is it common, the Norm for the Public to access digital copies of their Birth Certificate (in Hawaii)?
3. Federal powers don't extend into State Powers and Policies Constitutionally, did Obama receive special access to this Database? or do Federal Powers have the Right Away to Access State Records at Will without Court Injunction?
These are all answered on the White House page where the long form certificate was posted.

There you can read the correspondence between the President and the Director of the Department of Health. The President asked for a waiver of the Department of Health policy and explained why he was requesting this. The Director agreed with the request.

6. Who is storing the Data in Hawaii, a Private Firm or State Ran?
State. The Department of Health.

7. Can or has Hawaii Confirmed this to be accurate?
Call (808-586-4400) or contact them.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
The green background pattern was obviously added to the document..... This to me proves the document was never meant to be an official direct scan, but just an abstract.

Adding a pattern background is usually done to make it harder for digital manipulation to be applied to the document after the document is released to the public. Like a watermark. It's so kids with photoshop will have a much harder time changing the data in the certificate without making a detectable mistake.

In order to add the green background watermark someone had to modify/edit the scan of the original birth certificate. They had to make the entire white background of the scan transparent. A lot of digital editing applications can automatically remove the white background and make it transparent with mixed results. Most of the time if the foreground objects are blended with the background objects it leaves white edges around objects, and that explains the white edges on the .pdf text.

I don't think the green background was added digitally. The document (even if was still a forgery!) was simply printed on paper that had this green background.

That print was then scanned and made into a PDF.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
it was proven ?
oh man, is the supreme court scheduling a press conference or something ?
I know you are being sarcastic, but, arguendo, what exactly could the Supreme Court do?

Impeachment is the way to remove a sitting President from office and that’s an exclusive Article I power.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by Sinnthia

If a rapist gets away with his crime for several years, should we just let it go?
Sure there is statutes of limitation, but that doesn't apply yet. It's hasn't been 7 years.

So, should the rapist go free because he got away with it?

I am sorry, who are you accusing of rape?
I must have missed something because it sounds like you are either accusing someone of rape or comparing apples to pablum.

link   
See the way I look at it now is I don't really care if he was born in the U.S. or not now. In his arrogance and thinking the American people are stupid, he actually puts an altered copy of his BC for the world to see. Not only is he lying once again, he's broken federal and state laws. Its only a matter of time now before this really takes off. Great Job on your research.

link   
reply to post by Elbereth

Try, Authentification badge.

Legacy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

No, he has put up a chip (or had someone put it up for him) that says he is still playing this hand. Man, don't you understand that when you become president of this great U.S., early in office someone comes up and taps on your shoulder and says, "Oh, and by the way, this is what we know and this is what we suggest...." You gotta have some big balls to go against "What we suggest".

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

yes, it was sarcasm, and as fas as I know it's not even an impeachment issue, it's an eligibility issue, so I wouldn't even be able to guess how they would handle that. I've been saying a main reason most republicans are staying far away from this issue is they don't have the 2/3's vote in the senate to impeach anyway

I was trying to say that I get a little tired of the word "proof" in any thread

and the ignorance on the definition of natural born is really getting to me

I have to think the supreme court has heard of this little news story, and might have an opinion on what natural born is and isn't. I have to belive they have the resources and the motive to get it straightened out if his parents citizenship or birthplace was relevant in any way

even if they can't directly give an opinion unless a case is brought before them, I have to think they could get a text to wolf blizter or anderson cooper and give him a nudge in the right direction if any of the justices felt he was not natural born as defined by the 14th ammendment

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If this layer contained within the WhiteHouse.gov PDF was created by an OCR program like Nuance Omni Page at the hospital or elsewhere, how do you explain the non-character interference referenced in the red selection boxes I have inserted? To me this looks like the result of a selection of similar color (in this case black) done in a bitmap editor like Photoshop.

You are making a lot of assumptions aren't you? Please tell us what program the GOVERNMENT used to create this document. Once you tell us then link us to a credible site that claims it was generated using that program.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
reply to post by Elbereth

Try, Authentification badge.

Legacy.

Authentication badge? Looks to me like someone set a cookie on it or squished a bug.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Okay, I just got done testing all the "debunker" theories. No go. I'm going to install Snagit and make a movie, and upload it to Youtube. Here's what I've done.

1) Downloaded PDF from Whitehouse.gov
2) Opened PDF with Adobe Illustrator CS3
3) Selected Layers. There are a lot of them. If you deselect the individual layers, you can see how much has been edited. It's a LOT!

To test the theories that people have laid forth, I did the following:

1) Opened a JPG file (since the Obama Administration claims this was scanned in) in Adobe Illustrator.
2) Did a "Save As" PDF file, and I even told it to keep the layers.
3) After the file was saved, I reopened it in Adobe Illustrator. THERE WERE NO LAYERS!!!!!!

Conclusion: It's a fake.

I'll post the video to this thread when I get it done.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c4d51d5d495.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join