It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Show me your birth certificate, right now. Don't say it's none of my business, don't give me excuses, give it to me right now or I say you are an illegal alien. I'm waiting.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

This is pure drivel.

What a sad last resort. Can't refute our points, so you just attack us personally.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I read through everything posted and started at about 6PM so excuse the rush. I will post more when I dont need to wake up in a a few hours.

It seems to me the whole OCR nonsense is perpetuated to try to exclude 99 percent of the people on the thread from debunking all of these claims. I made a phone call while reading this and OCR could absolutely not account for the artifacts detected.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
War in Iraq. War in Afghanistan. War in Libya. War in Mexico w/ drug lords killing hundreds every month. Recession still in full swing. Unemployment still at unprecedented levels, yet gas prices are at all time highs. 9 trillion dollar national debt. Over 2 million people in prison...and can't get out.
But Obama provided his birth certificate today. So we're all good now.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

So you expect all people to believe something like this which could of easily been faked?
Not saying I believe it either way.

Cheers.
edit on 28-4-2011 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
folks u r wasting your time here
you should be on my thread where the real evidence is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is hand written text around the typed text on
Obama's BC.

The head of the CIA's initials Allen Welsh Dulles in 1961
hand written CIA-61
and a write in address above Ann's typed address
reads Kenya.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a554075a9688.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9744236ebedc.jpg[/atsimg]

here is the evidence we have been looking for
for 2 yrs. a link to Obama being CIA and Ann's
address listed as kenya.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rightuos
It's time to rain on parade.

www.nationalreview.com...

Here is (in my opinion) the most important part of this text:

UPDATE: I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.

I want to do this myself, but when I imported a scanned pdf (with OCR) into the Inkspace I only got one layer. I think it might be due to the different scanners, my one is a Lexmark multifunction printer.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The funny thing is everybody "debunking" this document truly feels they are smarter than the folks at the white house. You tools, if they were going to plant a fake, don't you think they would've made it undetectable? Do you really think you are smarter and craftier than a President who would have the worlds most advanced technology at his disposal? Newsflash: You aren't, stop kidding yourselves birthers, time to grow up and take your loss.

Try using Adobe Illustrator with your OWN personal documents, and you will see that many of the same problems with the Obama birth cert come up on your own documents. Did you forge those documents? No? Oh, right, because it is a natural occurrence in certain documents.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Oh look, it's another one of THESE threads.

Don't you know that both scanner software (any worth its weight in salt) and PDF creation software use OCR? It's almost 99.9% guaranteed that's what happened. Do you honestly think that someone you claim spent $5 million to cover up his birth certificate (which has already been debunked, multiple times. People just can't grasp how fees work) wouldn't hire the best to 'fake'? Nobody, not even amateurs, would leave in layers of a doctored image. No one, expect the people that believe in stuff like this, are that stupid.

There's your answer, nothing to see here. Although threads like this DO give me quite a good laugh, so I do have to thank you for that.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity
The funny thing is everybody "debunking" this document truly feels they are smarter than the folks at the white house. You tools, if they were going to plant a fake, don't you think they would've made it undetectable? Do you really think you are smarter and craftier than a President who would have the worlds most advanced technology at his disposal? Newsflash: You aren't, stop kidding yourselves birthers, time to grow up and take your loss.

Try using Adobe Illustrator with your OWN personal documents, and you will see that many of the same problems with the Obama birth cert come up on your own documents. Did you forge those documents? No? Oh, right, because it is a natural occurrence in certain documents.

YOU TRY IT DUDE

TYPE THE YEAR 1961 - TAKE A SCREENSHOT - ROTATE IT SOME THEN PRINT IT.

NOW SCAN IT TO PDF AND SEE IF YOUR SCANNING SOFTWARE AND OR ADOBE SEPERATES YOUR FIRST NUMBER 1 FROM THE LAST NUMBER 1 THREE CHARACTERS LATER..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny Of Souls

1:1 copy/scan of the original document.
It's so easy an anti-birther could understand....maybe.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vickie3021

Okay so you are saying that randomly printing a screenshot makes it relative how? You are such a rookie, you birthers are amazing. You claim Obama spent over 5 million dollars to hide his birth certificate, and now you claim that his released certificate is a fake. You truly think someone with all of the resources he has is going to make a total rookie mistake like that, with everything he has on the line? You are incredible, I seriously can't think of anything that will shut you birthers up, you would just say the same old "hurrr durrr fake fake fake!" to any sort of evidence put forth.

Also: Interesting you just registered yesterday? Go away trump plant.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Perplexity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls
Oh look, it's another one of THESE threads.

Don't you know that both scanner software (any worth its weight in salt) and PDF creation software use OCR? It's almost 99.9% guaranteed that's what happened. Do you honestly think that someone you claim spent $5 million to cover up his birth certificate (which has already been debunked, multiple times. People just can't grasp how fees work) wouldn't hire the best to 'fake'? Nobody, not even amateurs, would leave in layers of a doctored image. No one, expect the people that believe in stuff like this, are that stupid.

There's your answer, nothing to see here. Although threads like this DO give me quite a good laugh, so I do have to thank you for that.

If he spent 5 million or 5 dollars it really is the same thing why would he try and hide it? Just like the health care debate we see these, you are stupid for what you believe posts. I personally think this is a coordinated attack to sway the truth.

If this birth certificate is real I hope the birther issue dies out. But if it is a fake or fudged in any way is this not proof?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ok, I'm not a graphics guru, but just out of curiosity I imported the "official" White House image into GIMP. It took me exactly 2 seconds to spot this. This is laughable. I think Barrack's youngest daughter must have put this together.

After reading more of the thread I decided to take a closer look. I tried to clarify the other area in question using nothing but sliders and changing to a negative.

edit on 28-4-2011 by General.Lee because: Added image

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

Has anyone been saving any of the stuff we are seeing? The original pdf, any videos we have been watching, etc.

They seem to be dis-appearing. I am sure it would not be hard the the White House officials to yank to PDF and insert a new one, once they find out about the questionable presentation of the current pdf

wow, not sure if anyone has noticed this yet, but just went to YouTube to watch the video you posted and it has been removed by user... I was going to watch it there because I can do full screen, etc...strange, removed by user, wonder if he is updating it or something?

Nice, thankfully I got to watch it on ATS, after posting this post I couldn't even replay it on ATS now, so your video no longer works for others, how unfortunate, because the guy id a decent job of educating about the documents questions.

edit on 28-4-2011 by esteay812 because: to add question about saving the pdf and other information regarding the original pdf

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
. I personally think this is a coordinated attack to sway the truth.

Yes, someone that's been on the forums more than double the time you have is apart of some coordinated attack. Good lord man, are you serious?

Sadly, this is what ATS has devolved into. It used to be a gathering of intelligent, critical minded people scrutinizing things that rationally didn't seem right.

Now it's a den full of paranoid people that won't believe anything except crap that matches their mentality.

It's honestly sad to see what's happened.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity

Exactly, but you see, I have scanned documents before, but I suppose it depends on the scanners and programs you use, my one doesn't create different layers. I suppose your one does?

The fact that the document so obviously appears fake is one of the greatest mysteries, we all know that if anyone wanted to fake anything they would do it properly, and merging layers is not hard at all, this is one of the reasons I don't think its fake, but I am unsure how the different layers occurred.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Ironically you spelled his name Wrong in your post... when the image you posted was his name... guess that speaks loads about your intelligence level. Also, using GIMP just screams out ignorance, you have no clue what you are talking about here so it'd be best to just quit while you're behind. Gimp is such a low tier application it can distort any image while imported. Do some research if you're going to act like you "cracked the case!"

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join