It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I got Inkscape and downloaded the PDF from the provided whitehouse link, and when I open the document, it is only one layer... Are there anymore required steps involved in the process?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by Bonified Ween

bonifed you can take any PDF and split it into layers using illustrator , trust me I know im a graphic designer!
any PDF you like , can be split into multiple layers for each object illustrator recognises !

You obviously don't undestand what is being done and said here. I did NOT edit this file. Import it yourself and see for yourself, they are already there and created. End of story. I know anyone can create layers in photoshop / illustrator. That's not the issue. And if you haven't read the thread, which its obvious you didn't this has already been discussed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLife
I got Inkscape and downloaded the PDF from the provided whitehouse link, and when I open the document, it is only one layer... Are there anymore required steps involved in the process?

Yes. Goto Object at the top menu, then goto UnGroup. Then click off of the file and then click what object you want to move around / edit / hide whatever.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by SaturnFX
From the source several weeks ago:

On behalf of Adobe Systems Incorporated ...

Adobe Illustrator is not, repeat not, and repeat yet once again not a general purpose PDF file editor. Opening any arbitrary PDF file in Adobe Illustrator other than PDF files saved in that version of later of Adobe Illustrator with the editability option (which saves the Illustrator document editing data as private data within the PDF file) may result in content loss or corruption.

___

PDF layers are part of an overall feature known as optional content in PDF and are conceptually very different than Illustrator layers. Since PDF optional content features in general are very much a superset of Illustrator layers (PDFMaker for PowerPoint uses optional content to handle certain slide build features, for example), there would be no easy way for Illustrator to readily pick and choose what optional content features to support and translate. As such, don't expect this to be "rectified" in any way in future Illustrator releases.

(To make things even more interesting, both PDF and Illustrator layers are very different than Photoshop layers which allow for defined interactions between layers such as masking!)

Dov Isaacs

From the adobe forums.
Basically, scanning in PDF = immediate wonkification and pseudo-layers if opened in illustrator if I am grasping what this is saying.

Which means the whole open in illustrator or use illustrator in general at any step of the process = wonkyness abound.

Take it for what you will.

add: Source of that clip
edit on 27-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

This is it in it's entirety...

Thanks Saturn

Once again... this is it...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Elementary my dear Watson.
It seems Hawaii scanned all of their birth certificates to a computer database that has OCR (optical character recognition) which automatically reads the typewriter text and generates "layers". Most government documents have been transfered to computer databases using OCR. It makes it possible to search for certain phrases in their databases. So if i had access to the Hawaii Dept. of Health database or whichever branch of the government birth certificates are stored, I would be able to search for Barrack Obama and instantly see every Barrack Obama born in the state. Pretty handy eh? Considering we used to have to dig through file cabinets and folders to find a document, this makes it way easier and faster. I can guarantee that any birth certificate in .pdf that is currently on a computer database will have "layers", and if they added a background it will have the white borders around letters, in fact the white borders around the letters actually proves that it wasn't tampered with.

I am not an expert on this and am just assuming they are using OCR to make searching for documents easier but i just think it's more logical than "Oh they forgot to turn OCR off".

Hopefully that explains a couple of things. private message me if you want because I probably won't be returning to this thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Its time to move on with all the side shows and silly pointless talk about obamas birth certificate

‘WE HAVE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THEN SOME SILLY AS SIDE SHOW ASKING FOR OBAMAS BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM A BUNCH OF SILLY FOLLOWERS.

Now I wonder how many people will now make LOSER threads on how fake it is, loll, as if you’re an expert on knowing fake birth certificates, ‘LOSERS’

edit on 27-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

AWWW,you all are really hurt by this.
It hurts me to my heart to see how the air was just sucked out of some of you,so now what will you all make up now,what will be the next issue,LMAF.
'FUNNY LIL MORTAL FOLLOWER OF THE WORLD'

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

My point is; short of having the actual document in your hand, its impossible to say whether or not its bull$h!t.
I didn't mean to attack you, but the whole birther fad is growing quite old, especially considering the idea that the President is only a spokesperson for a hidden global monarchy. He could've been born the son of Hitler or the son of Ghandi, it still wouldn't make a difference because he isn't his own man.
You ever wonder why Presidents go all white and seem to age overnight upon becoming "Commander and Chief"? Its because they get a debriefing on how the world really works. They're told who they're going to meet, what they're going to say, how they're going to make policy. Everything. Wasn't it Carter who asked for some info dealing with Area 51 and they basically told him to mind his business, that he didn't have the clearance to know that kind of info. I don't know what exactly they said to him, but Rosalynn reported that it made him cry for an evening. The point I'm trying to make is; the guy may be a muslim born in Kenya, or he may be an American who was born in hawaii, and lived abroad, in short, it doesn't make a difference. He's the same guy with the same amount of influence.

The majority of the president's are white, because well they are part of the Anglo Saxon fad that these "leaders" have. I don't care if hes black pink fat stupid. I understand its all a charade, and the fact is why they've been probaly keeping the certificate from the public has nothing to do with his birthplace, and more to do with his parent's history and where they came from. Again, I don't condone or follow AJ, but this is the one interview I actually sat and listened through considering the WH threatened this reporter Wayne Madsen.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Anyone dealing with PDF documents knows that converting a layered document to a bitmap is just a few clicks away. Don't you think that they would not leave the document with layers? not only that, but they would print it and then scan the paper copy, to make it more believable.

The scanner software automatically created the layers.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I voted for him, he's probably a plant or something but better than mc cain - he'll win a second term because of republicans splitting there party but all's well.

On this matter the only thing anyone should really end up with is that we know far more about the guest list to the royal wedding than we know about our president.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This particular topic needs to move to HOAX forum or be closed. It has been proven that these OCR layers can be generated from any document.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by crudos
As already mentioned more than a few times in this thread, it was placed on green security paper to prevent forgery.

if that was the case then why was the
white version released at all ???

It's called the "no win scenario"

Post the original and its fake, post a forgery and its fake. Every nuance of modern technology spun to support of argument. Every difference outside of ones own experience slammed as sham or scam.

Armchair experts step out of the shadows display their monofocused facts, plant their flags and defend their hills to death.

Every fact that supports the worldview of the believer is seen as a laser guided strike that will take down the heretics.

Yet they cannot see just how fragile their point of view is and how ineffective their weapons are.

The Aegis of belief is powerful and there is always another defensive position on the next hill to man.

Birthers do not know defeat or retreat, they are always advancing to the rear, sowing salt in the fields of reason as they go.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Oh ok cool thanks. And it is odd that the layers would be separate entities instead of combined into one object.. Unless it is something that certain scanners do, to make editing possible. Or, it may be an added security feature. Someone forging a birth certificate would compile the layers into one image.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by prizim

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by prizim
The problem here is that you do not know how a scanner works.

Sorry, you are incorrect.

Uh dude, you can bring the file in Illustrator and see for yourself. You don't understand how digital forgery works.

Perhaps you will want to rescind this statement once you figure out whats going on.

You cannot open a scanned document into illustrator and decide whether or not a document is forged.

Sorry, you are incorrect.

You are correct in the fact that a scanned document will not appear as multiple layers, it would be a single layer but I believe the mystery is in the fact that this document WASN'T scanned, it was created....hence the multiple layers.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Haha, how are these professionals going to leave such obvious mistakes to make someone like you discover a forgery? IF they were forged, it wouldn't be such an elementary give-away.

These rumors are toxic, and if you aren't 100% sure you shouldn't make absurd accusations.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Oh this is so stupid. Dont you think that with all the money the white house has. All the technology they are privvy to, all the experts they could have gotten to perform this job that they would have gotten it PERFECT???
Wouldnt they have made damn sure that it would pass muster if they faked it???? I am sure they would have at least made it perfect enough that a couple of arm chair computer frensics detectives would not be able to take it apart. But no, they botched it and its just that easy to tell its a fake. Come on people. If the nurse who wiped the blood off his mothers thighs came forward you guys would still not believe it. Nothing will ever be enough for you.
Accept it. The man with the dark skin and the foreign sounding name that sounds like Osama Bin Ladin is your President. You can change it in 2012 (or you can try anyway) til then move on to something more important.

Yes. ESPECIALLY with the fact that they had 2 years or so to produce it. I could produce a forgery in the same quality as this one (I'm not saying its fake, or real, I will take a closer work when i get to my home computer) in a few minutes-- and I would be sure to flatten the layers.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
HAHAHA OBAMA you screwed up!!!

So when do we get to see his original Birth Certificate? The actual Birth Certificate!!! Not a hacked up scan job!

My god this is going to get interesting!!!
[
edit on 27-4-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It is a very poor example of a forgery. Even someone with no training can look at the type and see that it is from different typewritters.

That is if you look at it with a open mind

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello, I did some amateur research using Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Foxit reader. Judge for yourself.

As you can see, all aliased text is apparent in both layers. The text that looks totally flat when zoomed in in Foxit PDF reader is missing from the background layer opened in Photoshop CS5.

Peace.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
edit on 27/4/11 by Pointofview because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
A. "I don't believe it"
B. " Well it's true"
A. "Ok, prove it"
B. "Sure, here;'s the evidence"
A. "It's a fake"

Sound familiar?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
OK, I'm just putting this out there seeing as i don't have any technical experience regarding the issues here.

So it seems this OCR software COULD have created these "Layers" , But it appears to be the newer Scanners that have this OCR installed....Is that correct ?

But didn't Hawaii digitally store their BCs in 2001, And would have OCR been around then when these BC's were scanned to PCs then ?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join