It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just wanted to go on-record as saying, there are scanning applications that automatically differentiate letters from other images on the screen and *automatically* place the text on different layers than the images. Makes it easier for later editing... Just thought this should be said (btw I am in college studying web development and imaging, and have seen this done).

I think that, if they were truly and (dis)honestly trying to cover it up, whomever it was that would've created a false document would be *smart enough to merge the layers* or atleast make it into a single .jpg image file.

edit: Also to note here, that with the pdf being on the whitehouse.gov site, they could go back and re-edit it.
edit on 27-4-2011 by kingcaii because: cuz i felt like it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Scan your birth certificate and put it online and I'll show you how its fake.
(of course you'll know the truth, because you have the original, but for the rest of us we'll have to your word for it).

Some people just cannot be pleased. You could be shown a video of Baby Obama flying out of his mom's vagina, with an overlook of Pearl Harbor out the delivery room window, and you'd still be screaming "SPECIAL EFFECTS!"

Short of building a time machine and witnessing it for yourself, many of you will never believe the story.

Here's my 2 cents. WHO CARES!? Its not like the man has any real power anyway. You're all hating on the wrong person. Don't fear the Pinocchio. Fear Gepetto.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
this pic proves that the OP was right.
How the original layers were lifted off
the original white version and placed
over the green version. They released
the green version to the public.

As already mentioned more than a few times in this thread, it was placed on green security paper to prevent forgery. As is the law in Hawaii. The scanning software removed the background in order for it be be copied onto the GREEN SECURITY PAPER.
edit on 27-4-2011 by crudos because: spelling

link   

Originally posted by HumanPLC
I do tend to agree with the OP..

Although im not sure and do conceed that some, more advanced scanning processes may indeed create layers when you look at this in illustrator you can also see that clipping masks have been used.. i would say that this has def been 'created'.

There are also two types of lettering on two seperate layers and what is strange is if you zoom in really close you will notice that the lettering on one layer pixelates however the letters on the other layer do not, they stay sharp. this again is a dead giveaway that the lettering you are seeing has been created in illustrator and not scanned as an image.

What scans in layers? Just curious...because when I scan, it's one layer.

link   

Originally posted by Mactire

Scan your birth certificate and put it online and I'll show you how its fake.
(of course you'll know the truth, because you have the original, but for the rest of us we'll have to your word for it).

Some people just cannot be pleased. You could be shown a video of Baby Obama flying out of his mom's vagina, with an overlook of Pearl Harbor out the delivery room window, and you'd still be screaming "SPECIAL EFFECTS!"

Short of building a time machine and witnessing it for yourself, many of you will never believe the story.

Here's my 2 cents. WHO CARES!? Its not like the man has any real power anyway. You're all hating on the wrong person. Don't fear the Pinocchio. Fear Gepetto.

So why are you attacking me for bringing this to light? I woke up this morning with some other things I wanted to get done and became curious because RARELY do we ever get PDF's from the government. Lo and Behold it turns into a complete debacle. I dont care where he was born, how he was born and who #ed who to make this guy. All I know is the doc they put is bull#, hence the thread.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Its time to move on with all the side shows and silly pointless talk about obamas birth certificate

‘WE HAVE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THEN SOME SILLY AS SIDE SHOW ASKING FOR OBAMAS BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM A BUNCH OF SILLY FOLLOWERS.

Now I wonder how many people will now make LOSER threads on how fake it is, loll, as if you’re an expert on knowing fake birth certificates, ‘LOSERS’

edit on 27-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos
As already mentioned more than a few times in this thread, it was placed on green security paper to prevent forgery.

if that was the case then why was the
white version released at all ???

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

As already mentioned more than a few times in this thread, it was placed on green security paper to prevent forgery.

if that was the case then why was the
white version released at all ???

They did it for the lulz

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
Really? I thought it was your duty to question what the government hands out? Maybe they are laughing at us because people lap up everything they are given.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

bonifed you can take any PDF and split it into layers using illustrator , trust me I know im a graphic designer!
any PDF you like , can be split into multiple layers for each object illustrator recognises !

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

The scanning software removes imperfections in order to put the green security background in. That is also why there's a halo of white around the black type and lines.

Wrong!

I have plenty of those “legal documents” from the FCC and the like.

The green pattern is on/in the paper before the image/text is printed. NOT in the text/image being printed! If it is put on the same time the text is printed, then it’s not an official/legal document. All printing on that paper will be done in black ink.

That is why they call it security paper! So you can tell if it’s been photocopied or not!

I have dealt with the FCC more times than I can count. I know the requirements.

Right, that's what I said. The security paper is pre-printed, and whatever is being copied is then printed on the green security paper. What was I wrong about? Or is the security pattern inserted into the file before printing?
edit on 27-4-2011 by crudos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Things cannot nor will they be hidden in this time in history...All lies will come to light.....Barry is a liar....He would rather climb a light pole and tell a lie, than to stand on the ground and tell the truth.....It his and their way....They are soulless and without Empathy..They will end up under our feet like the snakes they are.....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have my personal typed bc from 1977 and it does not have white blur markings under the typing, even when scaned in, its just taking a picture and the black print doesn't cause this bluring its plainly altered and all you dissagreeing are on the wrong website. I can cause something simular to happen on the very simple paint program when text is removed and overlapped. wtfe!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

so what you're saying is that they only needed to print that out then scan it and they didn't do it?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

This whole thing is very strange to me. If it is a fake then why didnt the WH export the file as a solid jpeg or bmp.? Why'd they release a PDF version giving you access to the different objects and layers? Very fishey. It's kind of a mindf****.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Where is the foot print?

link   
They make scanners now that can scan hard copies to PDF with active text you know, we have one at work.

link   

link   

My point is; short of having the actual document in your hand, its impossible to say whether or not its bull$h!t.
I didn't mean to attack you, but the whole birther fad is growing quite old, especially considering the idea that the President is only a spokesperson for a hidden global monarchy. He could've been born the son of Hitler or the son of Ghandi, it still wouldn't make a difference because he isn't his own man.
You ever wonder why Presidents go all white and seem to age overnight upon becoming "Commander and Chief"? Its because they get a debriefing on how the world really works. They're told who they're going to meet, what they're going to say, how they're going to make policy. Everything. Wasn't it Carter who asked for some info dealing with Area 51 and they basically told him to mind his business, that he didn't have the clearance to know that kind of info. I don't know what exactly they said to him, but Rosalynn reported that it made him cry for an evening. The point I'm trying to make is; the guy may be a muslim born in Kenya, or he may be an American who was born in hawaii, and lived abroad, in short, it doesn't make a difference. He's the same guy with the same amount of influence.

Originally posted by Caji316

>SNIP<

And I can't even fathom how racist you have to be to make a ill deserved remark like that.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/28/2011 by yeahright because: Staff edit to remove material quoted from deleted post

link   
Oh this is so stupid. Dont you think that with all the money the white house has. All the technology they are privvy to, all the experts they could have gotten to perform this job that they would have gotten it PERFECT???
Wouldnt they have made damn sure that it would pass muster if they faked it???? I am sure they would have at least made it perfect enough that a couple of arm chair computer frensics detectives would not be able to take it apart. But no, they botched it and its just that easy to tell its a fake. Come on people. If the nurse who wiped the blood off his mothers thighs came forward you guys would still not believe it. Nothing will ever be enough for you.
Accept it. The man with the dark skin and the foreign sounding name that sounds like Osama Bin Ladin is your President. You can change it in 2012 (or you can try anyway) til then move on to something more important.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join