It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteroni
Whatever is going on, nobody knows. The only thing that is for certain is that this scan was not edited, and anyone who simply says "you are a nut" without ANY evidence or supporting arguments is completely and obviously fighting for and clinging on to a bias. Ego and pride has a way of preventing us from admitting our mistakes.

Hey Matteroni, I fixed your post for you, no charge mate.

Funny how it works both ways.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Call me paranoid but I have a theory as to why such a poor attempt at forgery has been released by the Obama camp.

They knew it would be easily found as a fake by people who no doubt would pick it apart piece by piece.

You know why? Because it is NOT a forgery to begin with. Adobe, who created and have pushed the PDF format as a universal file solution have debunked the idea it is a forgery as have several people in this thread.

When did Adobe debunk this? Because there was a post on adobe's site about artifacts in scanned images doesn't debunk any of this, sorry. These aren't just mere "artifacts".

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
You people do realize this PDF was created by the Hawaiian Hospital, not the WH, right?

You do realize that Hawaii switched to electric BC records in 2001, right?

You do realize that the hospital uses OCR scanning ( which may require 2, 3 passes[layers] especially with hand writing) on old vaulted originals from before 2001( printed on plain white paper) and places the layers onto new current print stock, right?

You can NEVER obtain your original BC. They will only produce copies( using graphic software or photo-copying, etc. depending on the state procedure) that are designed to meet CURRENT legal requirements ( tamper proof design, watermarks, etc.).

If anyone is at fault, it's the technician at the hospital who didn't flatten the image and then passed it on with the new print out, BC package.~ETA~ or the post below may explain why people are getting layers in Illustrator, I get no layers in Photoshop CS5....

Do you really think that if this conspiracy is real, with all the power that people attribute to it (i.e. numerous people lying, ads in newspapers 50yrs ago, etc.) They would release a doc that can be questioned?

~ETA~ In other words, this is how they make BCs in Hawaii now.......

God this crap will never end.......as the world sinks into oblivion

edit on 27-4-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

This is the last time I push this up front;

YES!!!!!!! This document was CREATED!!!!! Using the original(plain white) original. That is how they do it in Hawaii now.
They take the original and layer(or layers, depending on how many passes were required using an OCR) it on the current legally acceptable water marked/ tamper proof green back ground. Hasn't anyone noticed it's the same background as the previous short form BC? Did you really think that green background existed in '61? But the biggest thing...... hasn't anyone noticed the dated stamp "April 25/2011"

This is ridiculous!!!!!

Time to play some COD Black Ops.....much less stressful then this crappolla..............

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

No a Big precentage of the population was not asking about this. Most of the citizens were not even curious about this. A small precentage of the tea party and Donald Trump were asking. DT is a sideshow barker wasting time with non issues. Now he's gotten what he asked for and YOU PEOPLE wont let it rest. Amazing how such a trivial matter can occupy so much precious time. He's your President dude, accept it and move on.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Stop making sense Connector. I appreciate the time you put into debunking this. It's obviously simple and reasonable. I doubt birthers get that part though. Good fragging.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I love it S AND F...

This Obama birth certificate investigation is healthy.

Nothing wrong with putting questions out to find answers..

Anyone who tells you NOT to look into things or investigate an issue
like this are DIE HARD BLOKES!!!!

The Obama birth certificate investigation threads are getting good!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The layers do not indicate that it was doctored.
The layers are from OCR (optical character recognition) that is built into many scanned file types. OCR digitizes scanned writing into copy/pastable selectable digital text. Notice how the background behind the layers is white, instead of green? It would be green if it were doctored.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You people do realize this PDF was created by the Hawaiian Hospital, not the WH, right?

You do realize that the hospital uses OCR scanning ( which may require 2, 3 passes[layers] especially with hand writing) on old vaulted originals from before 2001( printed on plain white paper) and places the layers onto new current print stock, right?

You can NEVER obtain your original BC. They will only produce copies( using graphic software or photo-copying, etc. depending on the state procedure) that are designed to meet CURRENT legal requirements ( tamper proof design, watermarks, etc.).

If anyone is at fault, it's the technician at the hospital who didn't flatten the image and then passed it on with the new print out, BC package.~ETA~ or the post below may explain why people are getting layers in Illustrator, I get no layers in Photoshop CS5....

Do you really think that if this conspiracy is real, with all the power that people attribute to it (i.e. numerous people lying, ads in newspapers 50yrs ago, etc.) They would release a doc that can be questioned?

YES!!!!!!! This document was created with the original(plain white) original. That is how they do it in Hawaii now.
They take the original and layer(or layers, depending on how many passes were required using an OCR) it on the current legally acceptable water marked/ tamper proof green back ground. Hasn't anyone noticed it's the same background as the previous short form BC? Did you really think that background exisedt in '61? Or hasn't anyone noticed the dated stamp "April 25/2011"

This is ridiculous!!!!!

Time to play some COD Black Ops.....much less stressful then this crappolla..............

Are you from Hawaii? How do you know this is how they do it now? They super impose the real one onto another one what??? I didn't see state seal either? They dont put those on in Hawaii either?? Show yours, for proof, then, please.
edit on 27-4-2011 by thorazineshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
OP has a valid point. If it were scanned it would be scanned or 'rasterized' as one layer. Being able to "pull" it apart in different layers, as OP has done, means that when they converted the AI file to PDF the layers had not been rasterized into one layer. I believe adobe has this function so you can go back an easily re-edit your work as you left it. I am no pro at graphics design, but I can poke my way around the adobe creative suit enough to get by.

link   
Well i just scanned my birth certificate.
i can not post it... got my info on it.

But i can not do any of the things with adobe as i can with obama's.
Why is that?

link   
I DONT THINK IT SO MUCH ABOUT THE BIRTH CERT IT IS HE IS SO MUCH UNAMERICAN ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS FROM HERE

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Now you're just clueless

PDFs DON'T HAVE NATURAL LAYERS!! If they did, you couldn't use it cross platform...which is the main advantage of PDFs.

Not being paid either for spreading truth...I don't even like Obama much. I just want to help end the stupidity and make people realize how ridiculous and uninformed the birthers' claims are

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by MisterSpaghetti

Like I said, you can save layers...but you have to do it on purpose. Also, programs like Illustrator can split up a documents into parts without natural layers being present.

The fact remains, opening a PDF in Illustrator isn't proof of forgery. Open a random PDF in Illustrator, try it yourself. Depending on the scanning software used, it can also create layers automatically when creating a PDF by separating the background (or what it considers to be the background) from the text or pics. It's a pretty cool feature that can make it a lot easier to work on files after you scanned them

Not taking a side on the legitimacy of the BC but you just contradicted your earlier post where you stated, in all caps I might add, that there are no natural layers. Then this post where you talk about all the ways natural layers can exist.

Sorry but that is a fail.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Tonosama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepainweaver
OP has a valid point. If it were scanned it would be scanned or 'rasterized' as one layer. Being able to "pull" it apart in different layers, as OP has done, means that when they converted the AI file to PDF the layers had not been rasterized into one layer. I believe adobe has this function so you can go back an easily re-edit your work as you left it. I am no pro at graphics design, but I can poke my way around the adobe creative suit enough to get by.

i have to say your right .
cause i have just scanned my bc and i cant do none of this.
It scans it like a photo
It has no layers i can tell.

So i am with the op it has to be worked up on adobe or something.

Does odobe have scanner software?
if so i will try it to see if it makes a diffr3ence.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Now here is a real conspiracy, just noticed that Connector and myself both registered on ATS on the very same day!!!!! What up with that? I want ATS to show our "birth certificates" to prove we are not the same person. Since Donald Trump is available, maybe he can help spearhead the effort?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Exactly. He did not have to provide this document to anyone. The cert of live birth is the legal document in the state of Hi. It is the legal document in my state. Why go to so much trouble especially if its this easy to pick apart (

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Now here is a real conspiracy, just noticed that Connector and myself both registered on ATS on the very same day!!!!! What up with that? I want ATS to show our "birth certificates" to prove we are not the same person. Since Donald Trump is available, maybe he can help spearhead the effort?

How does trolling a subject make it better?
I thought ats had stricter rules than this

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Stick to the post - I don't care when you registered.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

Tee hee.

I am laughing because knock up means something entirley different here in the US. But its related as you've just advised him to go and get the birth certificate pregnant !!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Can someone please download any birth certificate pdf and open it in illustrator and see if the grouping will form also?

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

YES!!!!!!! This document was CREATED!!!!! Using the original(plain white) original. That is how they do it in Hawaii now.
They take the original and layer(or layers, depending on how many passes were required using an OCR) it on the current legally acceptable water marked/ tamper proof green back ground. Hasn't anyone noticed it's the same background as the previous short form BC? Did you really think that green background existed in '61? But the biggest thing...... hasn't anyone noticed the dated stamp "April 25/2011"

This is ridiculous!!!!!

If this part of the image was scanned - where is the dust and noise that scanners create from such old Typewriter text? There is no scan noise / blemishes or blurs as in it was typed on a computer. And those small little marks at the bottom near the signature area, those are part of the other group for the background green image with the signatures contained....

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join