It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Acrobat (not reader but Acrobat standard or pro) or Illustrator can import directly from a scanner, OCR and all that jazz. If you have that SW you can import your BC directly into AI or Acrobat and see if it creates layers. I don't know if it does.

link   
ummm, u folks better get a copy of this
document while it's still available.

i2.cdn.turner.com...

it is the correspondence letters between
Obama his attorneys and Hawaii Officials.

weird the date of the letter to Hawaii was April 22, 2011.
The date on the LFBC stamp was April 25, 2011 and it
got posted to MSM on April 27,2011.

The attorney must have flown to Hawaii to get it.

Any airlines flight stubs or boarding passes for
Judith Corley from DC to HI ???

there are also 2 versions of this LFBC.
One has a green background. The other
has a white background.

I wonder if they took the writing off the white
background and over layered it on top of the
green background in AI ??? It would make
sense why there is a small white discoloration
around each line and letter on the green background
document.

why would there be 2 different versions ???
Unless the green one was intentionally
frauded to make it appear more legal.
The green one was the one released
through the WH and on CNN.

link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Hahaha...

This from the user who is makingn random things up themselves! Lol

HAHAHA so what would I be making up exactly? Since its so funny and all.

Don't listen to HunkaHunka, he loves Obama so much that he agrees that Americans must give away our right to choose for ourselves and instead we must all be FORCED to work on Obama's future concentration camps, I mean Community Service camps...
edit on 27-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Some quesitons:

Minor experience with type writers...if you zoom in the dot matrixes for some letters are different sizes. Not to mention the "M" in PM. In "University" it looks like the "t" was typed over a capital "T"

On a side note, Mamma Obama was not 9 months past her 18th b-day while his dad was 25. So my public school math would have Mamma Obama at 17 when she was knocked up by a 24/25 year old Pappa Obama. What's the legality of that in Hawii??

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
ummm, u folks better get a copy of this
document while it's still available.

i2.cdn.turner.com...

it is the correspondence letters between
Obama his attorneys and Hawaii Officials.

weird the date of the letter to Hawaii was April 22, 2011.
The date on the LFBC stamp was April 25, 2011 and it
got posted to MSM on April 27,2011.

The attorney must have flown to Hawaii to get it.

Any airlines flight stubs or boarding passes for
Judith Corley from DC to HI ???

there are also 2 versions of this LFBC.
One has a green background. The other
has a white background.

I wonder if they took the writing off the white
background and over layered it on top of the
green background in AI ??? It would make
sense why there is a small white discoloration
around each line and letter on the green background
document.

why would there be 2 different versions ???
Unless the green one was intentionally
frauded to make it appear more legal.
The green one was the one released
through the WH and on CNN.

Good find dude
After reading the pdf it seems that they sent it electronically. So maybe the hackjob was done by the Hawaii DoH
edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Lets consider the implications. If this is a forged document, which I dont find it to be. ( I am a photographer and graphics artist, www.photoworx.photoreflect.com) We are to assume that the govt does not have the resources nor the capability to produce a fool-proof document? This is after all ATS. If the document is a forgery, then in all respect, most of the conspiracy theories that are posted on this site are without merit. Simply put, It would mean that the PTB have not the knowledge nor the technology to perpetrate even 1% of the theories posted here.
HOWEVER, I am unwilling to discount your claims. For the past 2 hours I have been attempting to extricate said PDF into seperate layers, to little avail. What I have found, is that it is consistent with what I have dealt with in the past with scanned images of log sheets. I would greatly appreciate it if you would convey to me what steps you utilised to extract layers from the scannded PDF image. I dont claim to be the best in my field, and can always learn from another persons techniques. Feel free to leave me a message so that we may compare further results.

Edit to add, Other posts were made while I was AFK, I will attempt to use the mentioned methods.

edit on 27-4-2011 by lance_covel because: Modify Post

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by UcDat

No a Big precentage of the population was not asking about this. Most of the citizens were not even curious about this. A small precentage of the tea party and Donald Trump were asking. DT is a sideshow barker wasting time with non issues. Now he's gotten what he asked for and YOU PEOPLE wont let it rest. Amazing how such a trivial matter can occupy so much precious time. He's your President dude, accept it and move on.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think releasing it now was the wrong play for the pres

he should have given trump a lot more rope to hang himself from, let him get worked up into a lather, and waited for trump to actually declare his candidacy officially

cuz

then the pres could suggest to donald that if he shows his long form BC he will disclose his

then we could all have fun saying trumps is fake

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

If this part of the image was scanned - where is the dust and noise that scanners create from such old Typewriter text? There is no scan noise / blemishes or blurs as in it was typed on a computer. And those small little marks at the bottom near the signature area, those are part of the other group for the background green image with the signatures contained....

Back on topic, since BW has no sense of humor.

The scanning software removes imperfections in order to put the green security background in. That is also why there's a halo of white around the black type and lines. Next.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I knew once his certificate was made public, someone somewhere would claim it to be fake.

What have the people of America become, paranoids or decievers?

This is why the government laughs at us.

link   
At this point even a trip in the Doctor's Tardis wouldn't satisfy these birthers. All that today sadly accomplished is to give Donald Trump one hell of an ego boost that he did not need, and to further marginalize those who still after all this time think that Obama's presidency is illegitimate.

So tell me then oh birthers what would it take for you, now, to acknowledge the man as your rightful president?

link   
The multiple layers are probably a result of a size reduction tool like PDF Compressor for archiving purposes. Notice how the bw images have a higher resolution than the color background.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
lol... i can’t stop laughing. is this right, they forgot to click print and then rescan the printed one back into the computer. rofl, they simply just clicked send rofl.

These people are either so smart that they have no commonsense, or they really did "pay (bribe)" for their education.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
this pic proves that the OP was right.
How the original layers were lifted off
the original white version and placed
over the green version. They released
the green version to the public.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a07e1890597.jpg[/atsimg]

I can't believe Obama is paying these
lawyers $200 an hr to do sloppy work
such as this.

edit on 4/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
After Reviewing the Document I Confirm It is a fake.

I wish I could Share My Credentials but it would be foolish here. 7 Years Adobe Professional, web, video, print.....

The R in Barack
The M in 7:24 P.M. (Font does not match typeset)
The S in Stanley
The K in Kenya
The K in Kansas
The Non in None

and countless more the more I scrutinize.

These Letters were Manually altered. Orientation, Gray Level and some Letters were Exported to Photoshop then Reinserted after receiving some Eraser Brush Treatment.

There is also an Ominous white layer around everything even signatures that shouldn't be there.

Like I said in an Earlier Reply. The Counterfeiter Should have Printed this then scanned before release. Would have been a lot more difficult to detect.

Maybe he intended to but was rushed...

I literally took one glance at this and could tell it was fake!

It kinda looks like Dummy Documents I've Produced for Government or Military Training Programs.

(A hint at what I do)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbleEndangered
It kinda looks like Dummy Documents I've Produced for Government or Military Training Programs.
(A hint at what I do)

welcome to the forum Colonel.
glad you could join in on this
screwed up press job.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos
The scanning software removes imperfections in order to put the green security background in. That is also why there's a halo of white around the black type and lines.

Wrong!

I have plenty of those “legal documents” from the FCC and the like.

The green pattern is on/in the paper before the image/text is printed. NOT in the text/image being printed! If it is put on the same time the text is printed, then it’s not an official/legal document. All printing on that paper will be done in black ink.

That is why they call it security paper! So you can tell if it’s been photocopied or not!

I have dealt with the FCC more times than I can count. I know the requirements.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Okay, first of all, I'm not a birther, but I am a curious person when it comes to this document.

Out of my own morbid curiosity, I downloaded Inkscape and tried to duplicate the results that the OP got. Sure enough, I got the same results. Several layers, white borders on the lettering, etc. Now, just to see if it was possible with other scanned documents, I also scanned recommendation letters I have received over the years. By just scanning the documents into a .PDF file, and then opening them into Inkspace, I could NOT duplicate the results of the long form BC. I could not move text around individually, I could not separate the document into several layers, etc.

From my understanding of scanners, they more or less just take a picture of the image for perusal on an electronic media device. If it is as simple as that, why would a .PDF document released by the White House be able to be broken down into layers? In my opinion, the original document doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that the "scanned image" can be broken down into several layers.

What does this mean? In the end, probably not much. It will fuel the "birther" debate, as seen in this very thread. It's just another way to separate left from right even more. Instead of worrying about the original document, worry about why the White House would release a document this badly "edited."

Just my $.02.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by crudos
The scanning software removes imperfections in order to put the green security background in. That is also why there's a halo of white around the black type and lines.

Wrong!

I have plenty of those “legal documents” from the FCC and the like.

The green pattern is on/in the paper before the image/text is printed. NOT in the text/image being printed! If it is put on the same time the text is printed, then it’s not an official/legal document. All printing on that paper will be done in black ink.

That is why they call it security paper! So you can tell if it’s been photocopied or not!

I have dealt with the FCC more times than I can count. I know the requirements.

Your name made me giggle.
And thanks for your input. I now realize that I wasn't a lone nutter on this one

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I wish everyone did some constructive investigation BEFORE electing Obama to the HIGHEST position in this country.
Where was all the investigation back then? Everyone was so hot to vote for him, a person no one knew anything about.
Look at what he has done to this country..he is an epic fail. He is untrustworthy and to release his BC now is a complete insult.

Here is someone who has some good questions about Obama's new and improved BC:
rense.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join