It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

hi yes thats the only option isnt it. Illuminati or NWO controlling everything. Funny though the after-birthers seem to be right wing republicans and not so eager to implicate their own side in this issue?

For the few that do at least that keeps the BC conspiracy intact. But i'm guessing most after-birthers wont like to do that

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SKMDC1

In your incomplete dismissive, you fail to address the issue of the questionable validity of a certified official BC that has been changed in any way.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

But a leading software expert says there’s no doubt about its authenticity, and he dismisses claims of fraud as flat-out wrong.
The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — “reveals” evidence of document manipulation in the Obama birth certificate. They note Illustrator reveals nine separate layers of the document, and claim it’s “proof” the file has been altered.
But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.
“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

RELATED LINKS
Obama Birth Certificate Moved to More Secure Location Months Ago
He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.
Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.
“When you open it in Illustrator it looks like layers, but it doesn’t look like someone built it from scratch. If someone made a fake it wouldn’t look like this,” he said.“Some scanning software is trying to separate the background and the text and splitting element into layers and parts of layers.”
Tremblay also said that during the scanning process, instances where the software was unable to separate text fully from background led to the creation of a separate layer within the document. This could be places where a signature runs over the line of background, or typed characters touch the internal border of the document.
“I know that you can scan a document from a scanner most of the time it will appear as one piece, but that doesn’t mean that there’s no software that’s doing this kind of stuff,” he said, adding that it’s really quite common.
“I’d be more afraid it’d be fake if it was one in piece. It would be harder to check if it’s a good one if it’s a fake,” Tremblay said.

Read more: www.foxnews.com.../quote]

CASE CLOSED

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mad scientist

Back to OCR again I see. Case Not Closed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

But a leading software expert says there’s no doubt about its authenticity, and he dismisses claims of fraud as flat-out wrong.
The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — “reveals” evidence of document manipulation in the Obama birth certificate. They note Illustrator reveals nine separate layers of the document, and claim it’s “proof” the file has been altered.
But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.
“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

That is all well and good but it still does not account for the trail in Illustrator that actually shows the changes made by importing extra documents and doing a clip and paste from them to the BC. I might be tempted to buy the scanned layers excuse but the actual list of changes and insertions is damning. There has already been a video posted on this thread showing the trail of edits that was saved with the BC when it was saved without flattening it. You simply do not get a list of edits by a simple scan. Layers, maybe - edits, no way Jose'.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
He is not American, his name tells me that. I don't need a birth certificate. But it would be good to see him explain this one.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Obama was proven to be a fake during the campaign yet he was still elected by a bunch of liberals and colleg students who thought it would be so cool to have a black president, regardless of the fact that he was a racist, a fake and a virtual nobody up until he ran for office.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrson
Obama was proven to be a fake during the campaign yet he was still elected by a bunch of liberals and colleg students who thought it would be so cool to have a black president, regardless of the fact that he was a racist, a fake and a virtual nobody up until he ran for office.

Please back up your accusations with proof and sources.

How was he proven to be a fake?

How is he a racist?

How was he a nobody?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Are you serious? If someone accused me of murder and had as much circumstantial evidence as there is against him, I would be in jail already! There have been many many people who have gone to jail with less.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
Are you serious? If someone accused me of murder and had as much circumstantial evidence as there is against him, I would be in jail already! There have been many many people who have gone to jail with less.
So you’d be in jail if someone had accused of you murder, but didn’t have a murder weapon or a body?

Where’s the Kenyan birth certificate? Where are the Department of State’s documents showing his mother brought him as an infant from Kenya? Where are the Department of State’s documents showing Obama “renounced or lost his US citizenship” even?

What you call “circumstantial evidence” is nothing but hearsay, unfounded accusations and conspiracy theories.

Get serious.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by grahag

Circumstantial evidence that will hold up in court?
What is it? Can you list it all?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
He is not American, his name tells me that. I don't need a birth certificate. But it would be good to see him explain this one.

I thought we were supposed to "Deny Ignorance" here on this site?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

reply to post by grahag

Circumstantial evidence that will hold up in court?
What is it? Can you list it all?

I wouldn't believe it if someone told me BHO jaywalked or double-parked. The funny business with his BC is happening further down the food chain.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
happy birther day to you, too, obvious spammer for obammer.
the pdf posted on the whitehouse website proves that the whitehouse could not release a normal image file, but instead, one with extra information which allows you to separate text from background.
your dancing and prancing around the issue is hilarious at best, totally evil at worst.

Actually what the WH did was completely undo you all. By posting the PDF instead of a flat image file, they cut you off at the "it was photoshopped" pass. Now you cannot call it photoshopped without giving away the fact that you have no clue what it was. All you can do is call the layers "suspect" without knowing why. No one has been able to explain it to me even a little other than the expert WND got and he poked a big hole in their version.

Not that any of that matters. You are all trying to say the .PDF is fake all while none of you can dispute the short form which is legal, nor can you dispute the original long form. All you can dispute is the .PDF file without really knowing why. You might as well just vote for the man if you plan on sticking with this until 2012.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth
Unless I am badly misreading commenter's positions on this thread, it seems to be fairly unanimous that some type of change has been made to the new Obama BC since the certified copies were taken into possession in Hawaii by Obama's personal counsel. The dispute argued here concerns the nature of the change: Did it modify the content or did it just enhance the readability of the document?

So far it can be demonstrated that the alterations were for legibilty issues. Still waiting for a birther to prove content was altered. Anyone?

I see an important corollary issue, however, if we are going to stipulate that some sort of change has in fact been made to the certified new Obama BC. On the previously released, computer-generated short-form Obama BC, it clearly states in the bottom border "Any Alterations Invalidate This Certificate".

What changes had been made to the short form?

If the short-form BC can be invalidated by "Any Alterations", why would the recently released certified copy of the original long-form Obama BC be held to a lower standard? I don't believe that it would be, and that the White House, by making even the most innocent alterations has in fact rendered the newly released original long-form Obama BC invalid, except as a propaganda exercise.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Elbereth because: change bolding etc.

Didn't you already ask this? Look at the certification stamp. When was it certified by the Hawaii DOH?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
You simply do not get a list of edits by a simple scan. Layers, maybe - edits, no way Jose'.

It has already been established many times that this was not simply scanned in. Had it been, it would have been black and white with no background as the original document appears. There was no secret that it was manipulated and transferred onto safety paper before it was handed out for anyone and everyone to have their own copy to offer Trump so he could ignore. This stuff is all right here in this thread. Accusing them of something simply because you missed a step is poor detective work.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I wouldn't believe it if someone told me BHO jaywalked or double-parked. The funny business with his BC is happening further down the food chain.

I do not undestand this response to what I said.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

It was more a response to the characterization, not yours to be sure, of BHO as some type of super-villain.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

It was more a response to the characterization, not yours to be sure, of BHO as some type of super-villain.

Well I just do not get it. He is this super villain but he could not just get a BC printed up?
People really seem undecided on this guy within their own conspiracy. He is so evil and powerful that he got congress, the senate, the state of Hawaii all to go along with a hoax dating back to his birth announcements but he could not get his hands on a lazer printer from the DOH?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew

Yes... Someone's name invalidates their citizenship...

Er... WHAT?

Can you imagine all the Smiths that are going to have to go back to England because they're not real Americans?

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join