It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by Sinnthia

I am not nor ever have been a "birther". It would be a good idea for you to ask me before you assume that I am a birther.

Yes, you are. Sorry that it hurts.

Originally posted by aero56
One more thing, the long form "birth certificate" is not a birth certificate. It is another "certificate of live birth", released by the Department of Health, not the hospital. Did you see the name of the Registrar? U.K.L.Lee. Really?

Only birthers run around stating as fact that a birth certificate is not a birth certificate and you should have gotten one from a hospital. If you were not a birther, perhaps you would have ASKED BEFORE YOU ASSUMED.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
With the todays technology a person can make anything ...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

edit on 4-5-2011 by aero56 because: will post later

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That's what I thought, nothing will convince you. Please stop replying to me in this thread, I have better things to do than keep beating my head against a wall. The only reason I didn't leave when I said I was, because you keep replying to me. So please stop.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

You are really annoying, you know that. Yes, I did create layers when I did it, anytime you paste in PS, you create a new layer. At the end, I flattened it and saved as PNG, to make the file smaller....

To create the halo you keep referring to, all I would have to do is cut or erase the halos in the security paper layer, even easier than what I did with the flattened downloaded image. It is really hard to understand for you it seems..... They should have just hired someone who knew WTF he was doing, instead of letting an intern or something do it I guess.

That's it, I am done with this topic. It is useless talking to people like you, so bye.

Damn you Sinnthia and your facts! They get in the way of the best arguments/discussions/debates...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I would love to see someone reproduce the same metadata by simply scanning.
The BC is not a simple scan. That is a FACT as far as I am concerned.
I am still trying to reproduce layers by scanning however so far I have been unsuccesful.

People keep arguing how the BC is legitimate but no one has provided evidence, just a lot of theories and here say. I want to see someone demonstrate it with video evidence.

It is funny how they announce the death of Osama Bin Laden shortly after this story
edit on 4-5-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy
So? How does that establish the proven fact being alleged on this thread, that the birth certificate is fake?

One thing is the PDF on the White House website having been digitally processed, another distinct thing is the actual birth certificate being fake. You haven’t even demonstrated what exactly was changed, if anything, on the PDF, let alone that the original birth certificate is fake.

People keep arguing how the BC is legitimate but no one has provided evidence
Birthers have yet to prove the birth certificate is fake.

It is funny how they announce the death of Osama Bin Laden shortly after this story
You birthers think too much of yourselves.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Give this a rest please for the sake of humanity and all that is holy, good and wholesome?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

That's what I thought, nothing will convince you.

You said you could recreate it in a couple of days and I said that would be very convincing. Of course, you also said this.

That's it, I am done with this topic. It is useless talking to people like you, so bye.

Suffice it to say I am not really holding my breath waiting for you to be true to your word. I never said nothing would satisfy me. I said backing up your claims would. You said you could do it. You said you were done. You have provided NOTHING but you are still here.

Please stop replying to me in this thread, I have better things to do than keep beating my head against a wall. The only reason I didn't leave when I said I was, because you keep replying to me. So please stop.

I now have the power to force people to post in particular threads? Cool!
Look, you made a claim and promised to back it up. Now without having done that, you are just telling me to stop pursuing the truth? Sorry but it does not work that way.

You complain about the fact that what was released was a layered .PDF. So how would a .JPG have gone over with you? You would have then claimed it was just photoshopped and THEN the little experiment you did would have a case. But you did in fact say...

I can do the same thing on a whole BC in a day or two, and I am an amateur.
Yesterday so I am still waiting for that. You want a flattened image, take the .PDF and flatten it. There you go. Are you trying to tell me that if the WH had done that first, you would have been convinced? I find that hard to swallow because that is the only way you photoshop debunk even works. What we have here is something that is actually confusing all you birthers because you claim the layers are puzzling but can only forge your own by photoshopping your own layers without any regard to the REAL LAYER 1.

You said goodbye. You said you could do it yourself. Now you just want me to go away. Sounds like you feel pretty confident.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I am still trying to reproduce layers by scanning however so far I have been unsuccesful.

People keep arguing how the BC is legitimate but no one has provided evidence, just a lot of theories and here say. I want to see someone demonstrate it with video evidence.

Were they supposed to use a digital camera or a camera phone, an iPhone, an iPad, 35mm camera, polaroid, a 40lb professional camera from Hollywood, Predator drone to take a pic of it? How do suppose they do this?

The evidence is the fact the perforated edges are still intact as seen in the one issued and the one they issued is the VAULT COPY AND IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE REMOVED FROM THAT BOOK. The State seal sits on the front cover of the book, I've held and touched an then empty BC book binder and clearly saw The NJ State Seal on the cover. It is about 4 1/2 ft tall and about 3 ft wide, and about 6 in thick and full weighs north of 25 lbs. It is not really heavy, but extremely cumbersome and requires a pushcart to transport it from the area where it is kept to the copy machine. There is a set of electronic keycard locks you must walk through to get it. To get to the border of the public area to the restricted area requires an electronic keycard.
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I would love to see birthers back up one of their arguments for a change. Many of us will be left wanting.

Your CV fails to impress as far as I am concerned.

Simple scanning gets you a bitmap and that is all so keep trying until your scanner dies or read up on this issue. There are a few pages in this thread that might be interesting to you that explain the layers did not come from a simple scan. The last 5 pages in particular. Taxing, I know.

People keep arguing how the BC is legitimate but no one has provided evidence, just a lot of theories and here say.

No one has proven Obama was not born in Hawaii or that either of his BCs were fake. Just a lot of theories and hearsay.

I want to see someone demonstrate it with video evidence.

Oh ok.

To stop the impeachment procedings?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
happy birther day to you, too, obvious spammer for obammer.
the pdf posted on the whitehouse website proves that the whitehouse could not release a normal image file, but instead, one with extra information which allows you to separate text from background.
your dancing and prancing around the issue is hilarious at best, totally evil at worst.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Unless I am badly misreading commenter's positions on this thread, it seems to be fairly unanimous that some type of change has been made to the new Obama BC since the certified copies were taken into possession in Hawaii by Obama's personal counsel. The dispute argued here concerns the nature of the change: Did it modify the content or did it just enhance the readability of the document?

I see an important corollary issue, however, if we are going to stipulate that some sort of change has in fact been made to the certified new Obama BC. On the previously released, computer-generated short-form Obama BC, it clearly states in the bottom border "Any Alterations Invalidate This Certificate".

If the short-form BC can be invalidated by "Any Alterations", why would the recently released certified copy of the original long-form Obama BC be held to a lower standard? I don't believe that it would be, and that the White House, by making even the most innocent alterations has in fact rendered the newly released original long-form Obama BC invalid, except as a propaganda exercise.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Elbereth because: change bolding etc.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

AMEN brother. It does not matter how they altered it (well really it does), altered means invalidated. I personally still think that Obama is hiding something and has released a forgery in an attempt to shut his critics up. I have seen enough credible evidence that he was (A) born in Kenya and (B) that he has had the long form forged by one of his cronies with just enough knowledge of the process to be dangerous; to Obama that is.

People have been tried in a court of law and sent to prison on less evidence than we have seen since the release of the phony BC.

You earned a star from me for that post.
edit on 5-5-2011 by happykat39 because: To add last line

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

That is the first thing that caught my eye!! U.K.L. Lee..........really? Seriously, is this a real name?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Examples of contemporaneous Hawaiian BCs with "U K L Lee" as Local Registrar have been dredged up elsewhere on this thread, so that issue seems to have been dropped, but I don't think anyone has proven what is really up with that bizarre entry.

Was there really such a person? Was it just someone's idea of a form-completing, field-filling joke used when the actual Local Registrar was unavailable to sign a BC under the assumption that it would never receive further scrutiny?

Further, "U K L Lee" has its own layer on the new PDF, and has clearly been enhanced for readability.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
edit on 5-5-2011 by Elbereth because: clarity

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
i'm interested to know what after-birthers think the reason is for the GOP not exposing the BC lies?

Hilary Clinton wanted rid of him and didnt get the info
The GOP wanted rid of him in 2008 but didnt get the info
It was a republican administration in the whitehouse but even the president with all his powers couldnt get the info that Obama was not born in the USA.

How do after-birthers rationalize that in their minds? Everyone is part of the conspiracy except after-birthers

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

you are still living under the illusion that there is more than one party governing you. there is only one party, and it does what the corporation tells it to do, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
i'm interested to know what after-birthers think the reason is for the GOP not exposing the BC lies?

I think America is for the most part post truth or perhaps post objective reality. What is now important is whose propaganda, of the two dominant, corporate, nominally different political parties, is victorious within the boundaries of allowable thought.

Terms like "after-birthers" and "conspiracy theorists" help to define for the masses the official, consensual world view and the limits to accepted inquiry.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Elbereth because: clarity

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Okay, after reading through the thread and trying to understand all the evidence. Here's my "take"... my "opinion" based on all the evidence:

The birth certificate is authentic and was enhanced for legibility. Period.

There's no evidence whatsoever to think otherwise. All the frantic multi-exclamation point posts about layers, strange names, Kenya not existing, the hospital having a different name, multiple typewriters... I've NEVER seen such grasping at conspiracy straws. (And I was here for the SERPO business a few years back!) The people that are not satisfied with this document will never be satisfied with anything.

The image is consistent with scanning to PDF. Scanned PDF Layers
The image is consistent with standard procedures for enhancing legibility of text. Obama BC Youtube Video
The image is consistent with a standard birth certificate of that era. Hawaii BC 1, Hawaii BC 2
Even the U K L Lee rabbit hole is emtpy. Another BC with U K L Lee

I hereby give the sane people left in this thread permission to abandon it to the closed minded who insist on changing reality to meet their opinions rather than basing their opinions on reality.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join