It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah, it's pretty obvious.
Changed document = changed document

Yes it is. Changed is changed. Fortunately Ivan explained the changes because they were not all that "anomolous." I get that you guys both read there were "changes." Now can either of you read what those changes actually were or is that asking too much?

Tell me what part of this is confusing you guys.

An enlargement shows that there is a white halo around most of the printing on the Certificate. It has
been suggested that these “suspicious white borders” indicate that items were pasted into the image.
The pasting of content itself does not necessarily create a white border. A more likely reason for this
Halo effect is that the text was enhanced.

It is a common practice when enhancing a document with text on a dark background to set off black text
with a white border to increase the contrast.
If we look at the base layer, that appears to be exactly
what has occurred. The base layer of the document has a separate white outline for most of the text.

edit on 5/2/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Ivan said that it was possible the information was not only enhanced, but altered.

You keep forgetting to reference that part of what he said...lol.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I read it, that part is just speculation on his part. Unless he was part of the operation, he is just guessing as to why things were changed, and exactly what was changed. But things were indeed changed, another possible why is because it is a forgery.

I have my BC handy, it all looks like it was done with one typewriter, not at least 2 different machines. That seems very strange to me, is wreaks of cutting up more than one document, to create a whole new document.
edit on Mon, 02 May 2011 17:54:43 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

Ivan said that it was possible the information was not only enhanced, but altered.

You keep forgetting to reference that part of what he said...lol.

BUT NOT LIKELY.

You all keep missing that part completely.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Exactly, the ultimate point is that the document has indeed been altered.

For whatever reason, it has been changed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Not really.

I've barely talked about his investigation at all.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I read it, that part is just speculation on his part. Unless he was part of the operation, he is just guessing as to why things were changed, and exactly what was changed. But things were indeed changed, another possible why is because it is a forgery.

Of course it is just speculation on his part. The entire thing is just speculation on his part. You cannot latch on to part of his assessment and toss out the parts you do not like. His conclusion is that the information was not changed. His conclusion is that the information remained the same from before the changes to after the changes. So either all of what he says matters or none of it. I will be happy to speak with your documenet expert.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

No, the fact that it was changed, is not speculation. That is obvious to anyone that has any backround in digital image creation.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I have my BC handy, it all looks like it was done with one typewriter, not at least 2 different machines. That seems very strange to me, is wreaks of cutting up more than one document, to create a whole new document.
edit on Mon, 02 May 2011 17:54:43 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Well that is kind of the problem right there. You do not have what Obama released at all do you? He had to get a special waiver to have them go back and photocopy the original black and white registration in the book. They could not just hand out those black and white copies so it was transfered to safety paper. This has all been gone over. Now why on earth would your BC have to go through the same procedure? Did you have to get a special waiver to get a copy of something your state no longer issues or did you get one just like I did, just Obama's first one.

It is amazing that you would compare you BC to this without any consideration to the circumstances. Guess what? Obama's short form looks like it was all done on one typewrite too but you guys were not happy with that one so you got this one.

Are you even from Hawaii?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No, the fact that it was changed, is not speculation. That is obvious to anyone that has any backround in digital image creation.....

What is speculation is WHAT WAS CHANGED. You are speculating that INFORMATION was changed when there is no evidence of that at all. Anyone familiar with digital image creation would have a tough time explaining the perfect halo alignment but I am ready to hear it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Thats not all that difficult to replicate a number of ways. Quickest and easiest would be to lasso what you want to halo. Then expand the selection a few pixels, then lighten the area. Another way, lasso what you want to halo, copy and paste. Then change the color and enlarge it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

ROFLMAO.
If someone else comments on the document it is speculation.
If you comment on the document it is fact.

Birthers are a barrel of monkeys. Fun. Fun. Fun.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

All that still does not explain why a few different typewriters were used... I am from CT actually, and every single BC I have ever looked at, all the letters had the same font and alignment throughout the whole document... Granted I have only seen maybe 30 of them, but that sure does strike me as strange.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I am not one of the experts going on record saying it. I am ceratinly not going to go on record, and show my credentials etc. There are plenty of experts that have already, including the one being discussed now. He states it is a fact things have been changed, but is impossible to tell all that has been changed. He points out some of the obvious changes.

Now if any of us tried to use something like that, we would be in serious danger of being investigated for fraud... Even if it was something as innocent as only making things more legible...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Thats not all that difficult to replicate a number of ways. Quickest and easiest would be to lasso what you want to halo. Then expand the selection a few pixels, then lighten the area. Another way, lasso what you want to halo, copy and paste. Then change the color and enlarge it.

Uh huh and then what? Sure sounds like you are discussing removing text. Yet, the text you describe removing leaves the exact same lasso spacing as the new text. WOW! Put all the pieces together for me now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

All that still does not explain why a few different typewriters were used...

When did anyone prove this was made on several different typewriters? Where did that come from?

I am from CT actually, and every single BC I have ever looked at, all the letters had the same font and alignment throughout the whole document... Granted I have only seen maybe 30 of them, but that sure does strike me as strange.

I think the fact that you have seen 30 birth certificates sounds strange. If it were 1000s, maybe I could see it being part of a job. 30? That is weird. Just asking random people? Can you tell me what mine looks like? What font is on it? I am not from CT or HI. Lucky to have an expert like you who claims to have seen a couple dozen birth certificates.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by kinda kurious

I am not one of the experts going on record saying it. I am ceratinly not going to go on record, and show my credentials etc. There are plenty of experts that have already, including the one being discussed now. He states it is a fact things have been changed, but is impossible to tell all that has been changed. He points out some of the obvious changes.

Now if any of us tried to use something like that, we would be in serious danger of being investigated for fraud... Even if it was something as innocent as only making things more legible...

He also says the end result comes from a copy of the birth certificate supplied by Hawaii. You did catch that part, didn't you? He says that the alterations seem to be standard alterations used to enhance legibility and that the end result contains the information supplied by the original.

Fun to pick and choose which parts you want to read huh?

I did not state that any document was ‘fake’. But I did provide specific evidence that the document was modified /enhanced.

-Ivan Zatkovich

Principal Consultant

eComp Consultants

Conclusion
The following is a summary of my analysis:
1. The Hawaii Department of Health stated that they have a record of the birth certificate of Barak
Obama.
2. A certificate was produced by the State of Hawaii and copied onto green safety paper, as per
normal procedure.
3. The ‘Green copy’ was then scanned, presumably by the White House, to produce a PDF
document.
4. The PDF document was then modified in some fashion (e.g. layers, white halo).

Summary of Layers
There are two groups of overlays as follows:
Group 1 ‐ The black text overlays that are:
Overlay 1 ‐ main text
Overlay 2 ‐ mothers occupation
Group 2 – the Stamp overlays which are:
Overlay 3 – Date stamp of the Local Registrar
Overlay 4 – Date stamp of the Registrar General
Overlay 5 – Stamp of the State Registrar
Overlay 6 – Time stamp of State Registrar
All of the overlays were of a higher resolution than the background layer. This suggests that the
overlays where created to enhance that content (ie. make the text darker and/or the edges sharper).

The only two plausible explanations for this pattern of layers is:
1. Someone was changing the content of both the text and the stamps.
2. Someone was systematically enhancing the black text layers for legibility, and then enhancing
the stamp overlays separately for legibility.

edit on 5/2/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Here, in like 20 minutes, honolulu changed to kenya, halo and all.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1aa0ed7287f3.png[/atsimg]
Original

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28a1e414f42c.png[/atsimg]
Step one, remove honolulu

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af67eb1d302e.png[/atsimg]
Step two, fill in the blank space

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcd23a650061.png[/atsimg]
Step 3, clone the enya, the k there was unusable because it is touching the border line.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5d3a343d089.png[/atsimg]
Step 4, take the K from above clone and resize a bit. Here you have it, honolulu to kenya, halo effect and all.

Keep in mind this took me a wopping 20 minutes... They had how long to slap this together?

2. Someone was systematically enhancing the black text layers for legibility, and then enhancing the stamp overlays separately for legibility.

The difference in opinion is here I guess. You assume it is number two, I say as long as number one is possible, how can this be taken as viable evidence?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Ivan--

2. Someone was systematically enhancing the black text layers for legibility, and then enhancing the stamp overlays separately for legibility.

Originally posted by Sinnthia

His conclusion is that the information was not changed. His conclusion is that the information remained the same from before the changes to after the changes. So either all of what he says matters or none of it. I will be happy to speak with your document expert.

Again:

Ivan, one of two possible explanation for the pattern of layers--

A) "Someone was changing the content of both the text and the stamps."

Sinnthia--

B) "His (Ivan's) conclusion is that the information remained the same from before the changes to after the changes."

If these two assertions, Aand B, can coexist in the real world, then I must be residing elsewhere.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Elbereth because: typo

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join