It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN verifies Obama's legal birth documents in Hawaii

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9
The issue of the birth certificate is to make white racists feel better about having a black man in the most powerful seat in America by letting them imagine he is not legitimate.

It's that simple.

Exactly. What a coincidence that no president before this (all white) has ever been asked to show his birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Here it is.

Long Form

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
A CNN investigation essentially ends the trivial pursuit of "birthers".

The president's certificate, she said, is stored in a vault in the building that houses the Department of Health. Obama's certificate is "absolutely authentic," she said. "He was absolutely born here in the state of Hawaii

Watch the video to know more:

CNN Investigation Video and Story

The fact is that Obama is a U.S. citizen. Anyone who believes that questioning Obama's proof of birth will change anything needs to reevaluate their political position. Even if birthers could somehow prove that Obama wasn't born in the U.S., the government would remain a cumbersome bureaucratic mess. The real issue is the institutions with which Obama is voted to lead, not his birthplace.

Get real.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Vipassana because: add link

Here's one for you my friend

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by adnil

Aaaa you beat me!

But here's the PDF!

www.whitehouse.gov...

Seriously this needs some epic music:

edit on 27/4/11 by MikeboydUS because: epic win

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
And sure enough, it says that his father was born in Kenya, so unless his father obtained citizenship in some manner, Obama is not a natural born citizen

A Natural Born Citizen is one who is born of citizen parents. A child born abroad to two US citizen parents is a natural-born citizen: Provided, That at least one citizen parent had a prior residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions. U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Funny also how this all "Obama is a US Citizen now confirmed..." only happened
AFTER Mr. Trump began to say stuff.

I guess the million or so other people looking for the info etc wasn't good enough.

Makes me think that Mr. Trump just might be the Man with the Power to become President.

Hell, he got the MSM and Fox to say Obama is in fact a US Citizen, still without producing the Original Long Form B.C. Good work.

It's been verified.
Man this country is full of racist.
When white people run for president nobody questions if they were born here, now that a man of colors steps into office they question his validity.
Why didn't they do that with past presidents?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
CNN could not investigate a wet paper bag as they are far from trust worthy.

This is the clinton news network here. By the way where is hillary any way anyone notice that the lame duck hilary is no where to be see. See is a lamo

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is a FALSE flag. Surely, the truth will come out sooner rather than later that he was not even born of this world at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Can i ask, what other news is coming out today? Not to be too cynical but to drop something like this on a random day that he has been holding onto for awhile ... What else is having / giving a press release today?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
www.wsmv.com...

CNN I believe, but FOX, too?

Maybe this is a media blitz!

And to think that the white house released it today.... The long form

:-)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
ya ok im going to listen to CNN it dont matter u still have to have a birth cert they need not to get electronic copy

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by adnil

Aaaa you beat me!

But here's the PDF!

www.whitehouse.gov...

Seriously this needs some epic music:

edit on 27/4/11 by MikeboydUS because: epic win

This one is epic one

edit on 27-4-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Scaledown

The other news coming out is bernanke talking at 2pm

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It's funny, everyone always saying "Don't listen to the MSM, they will never tell the truth". But, when they say what you want them to say, when they back up your own personal view, well, NOW they're right.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Ah, another fan of real music.

I think I found an even better one, can't believe I didn't think of it earlier.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I can't make my own thread yet but the White House just released the long form BC. Have at it guys!

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
All this means is that they forged a new one, they are only the freaking government for crying out loud they can make their own money!
Why would it take years and many people investigating to have them now provide one now, common sense here people.
But like others have said this really isn't important to me since the election system is rigged anyways and there is no free open election system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Netninja

Trump is taking total credit for this btw

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
Can i ask, what other news is coming out today? Not to be too cynical but to drop something like this on a random day that he has been holding onto for awhile ... What else is having / giving a press release today?

The federal reserve's first ever press conference is coming out today. CONvenient distraction.

98 years of the federal reserve. First ever press conference. Gotta love the transparency.
edit on 27-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I love it when people say how something is a major deal, until they are found to be wrong.... then it didn't ever matter.

"Why won't he show his birth certificate? This is a major story!! Conspiracy!... Umm... Oh, he released it? Dosen't matter. It was never important anyway."

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join