It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN verifies Obama's legal birth documents in Hawaii

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by solid007

Ah, another fan of real music.

I think I found an even better one, can't believe I didn't think of it earlier.

Another one

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Oh thank god the MSM came to the rescue and saved us in out time of doubt how will I ever repay them?

Seriously though the birthers have to drop this. The damage is done and the bottom line is that if we ever do happen to find out if he was not/ is not a citizen (If that is the case) it will not be until we are all long dead and it get leaks out in some declassified documents that no one reads or by then our great great grand children will have to reference their history books to look up who Barrack was in the first place.

There are for more important things going on and far more important issues that need to be addressed.

The thing that really irks me about this is the sky's could part and god could come down and everyone that Barry is legit and 99% of the birthers would think that its Project Blue beam or HAARP

Trowa
edit on 27/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To remove content

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate, NOW it must be a forgery. Unbelievable. There are enough issues to challenge this president on without going down this ridiculous road. Just drop it and come back to the real world to discuss real solutions.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
OK WELL WHERE IS THE DOCTOR BILL AND DOCUMENTS THAT HE WAS BORN IN ONE OF THE HOSPITALS

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Birthers: "Omg, release the long form, release it, c'mon, what's the matter.. don't have it, huh, huh?!"
White House: grits it's teeth and tries to ignore all the jibber-jabber.
Birthers: "You don't HAVE it, that's why you can't release it! The short form is not the REAL form, you are not eligible, all you have to do is release the form, why don't you do it, huh huh?!"
White House: Arrgh.. (releases form for all to see)
Birthers: "Omg, that's obviously a fake! MSM can't be trusted, they were probably paid off! You are not the president, you are not eligible, blahblahblah, yackity-smackity (Never ends..)

sigh...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by filosophia
If his father was a citizen of another country, it would mean that Obama was born in Hawaii but his father was not a U.S. citizen, something the long form birth certificate may provide information on.

We already know his father was not a US citizen. The LFBC is not going to shed any light on that. He can't be any less of a US citizen than we already know him to have been.

than by your own admission he is inelligible to hold his office?
do my eyes deceive me?
BYTHEWAY: TRUMP LOOKED LIKE A SELF AGGRANDIZING IDIOT today." I'm very proud ..." Trump proved one thing today: he did not find anything earthshaking.

"reformed" (holding my nose; but still :"on the wagon" none the less) birther...
edit on 27-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Oh, well if CNN is reporting this then it MUST be true. That settles it, we can all rest easy knowing Barry's, err, Barack's birth certificate was alive and well in a vault in Hawaii. Whew!! Thank goodness. For a minute I thought he may have been untruthful about his actual place of birth.

What a joke! This thing just "miraculously" showed up, after 2 years nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What a bizzare hour that just passed in my life....I justed watch a split screen T.V. broadcast of Donald Trump dropping geo-political bombs and actually talking about how bad things are really going to get in the U.S. (not that I trust Trump) and the live shot of the President defending his U.S. citizenship....The president didn't look convincing to me and appeared very uneasy about the topic of his citizenship...just sayin'...I can usually read people very well.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It did not "miraculously" show up - it was always there, but the White House didn't see the need to produce it due to a # of annoying people who could not stand the idea of a black President in office. Trump dumping money into the issue, because he has no other dirt on the guy, simply made it something he wanted to deal with, especially if the idiot Trump wanted to use that as a vault to get into the fray for the next election. It doesn't matter what he does though - people who don't want him in office will continue to make claims about his eligibility, from any angle they can think of - in ways he can't possibly defend, and then they will crow they were right, he isn't eligible, blahblah.. it never ends for these folks, no matter what proof you show them.

People are funny like that though - they like to be right. And once entrenched on one side of an issue that deeply, it doesn't matter WHAT proof is brought to bear, they will never leave their hole, EVER. I don't expect much to change - people would rather invent wildly ludicrous tales and stick to these fables, than admit they were wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

It's been proven he was born in America, yet for some, they aren't happy with that answer, mostly cause they just don't like Obama. Most don't even call him president, just Obama. America has a real lack of respect.

Just cause he's not white, doesn't mean he was born in Kenya

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by adnil
Here it is.

Long Form

deleted: I used the link to the pdf (wrong link)...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

Obama shills at CNN were not asking to see his birth certificate. Why would they investigate? Because they're Obama shills. The people that don't believe his crock have not been shown and so nothing new under the sun. C of LB is not his BC. When people wanted proof of Bush being an idiot, they could see his college records. That moved the dialogue along. Despite an assumed level of intelligence not being required of a president, every citizen could readily see the grades. Here, in a case where both Obama's aptitude and allegiance are being questioned, due to his actions, failures and revealed agenda, both college records and proof of national origin are made unavailable. That's our life in the information age. True transparency. This while your phone can tell someone where you were last friday. And so it goes.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ok, great... good enough for me. Was that really all that hard? For the record, it was the Hilary Clinton campaign that started the "birther" controversy back during the 2007 primary, so save your "typical right wing... (insert liberal talking point here)" comments.

Now that this issue is settled he can get back to concentrating on destroying the economy, causing gas prices to rise with his anti-energy policies, and destroying any remaining privately held wealth, and Americans with their head screwed on straight can get back to making sure that he doesn't get re-elected.

Now for the real question.... why did it take him this long and why did he release it today? What is he trying to divert attention from? Word of advice... WATCH THE OTHER HAND.

Here is the CNN link
edit on 27-4-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
As I have said in other threads...
He released it,
as asked.
Birthers are STILL NOT convinced...
Nothing he says or does will be good enough, no matter the issue, no matter the time...
No matter what.
Just sayin

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why did it take him so long or did they have to make one for him?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Did read this 'Left Wing News' posted by member's and ex-members of the 'New Party' USSA..I see you Obama 'lapdogs' are up early at Marxist 'felon' Soros, MoveOn, FactCheck, Media Matters, CNN, Daily Kos, MSNBC-GE, Huffington Post-AOL and St.Peters Time-PolitiFact...Posting your BS while it's still wet...When you post it wet..it really stinks!

Hey, I see your Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama "Criminal-In-Chief" has a NEW 'forged' birth certificate that he's going to display today...While we're waiting..you might want read about your real, lying ,POUS:Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama "Liar-In-Chief"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Originally posted by TETRA.X
Obama's certificate is "stored in a VAULT?".... really??? A VAULT?
CNN???? Really? CNN?????
I'm still left unsatisfied. Obama is a terrible president and doing a terrible job. I don't think CNN's assurance means much to me.

Yes and when they opened the "vault" to verify his birth certificate they had to move the millions of dollars sitting on top of it that just "happened" to be there...

I remember when Geraldo Rivera opened Al Capone's vault. We all got a look, Geraldo lived and everybody moved on. I doubt we will ever get a look into this one, Barry knows the contents or lack thereof where Geraldo was as surprised as any of us.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

WE DONT CALL HIM PRESIDENT CAUSE HE IS TEARING DOWN EVERY LITTLE JOBS THAT ARE LEFT RUNNING. HE IS PRINTING TO MUCH MONEY . HE IS TAKING DOWN THE OIL FIELDS IN WHICH WE NEED BIG TIME .HE IS USEING FOOD FOR OUR GAS AND MAKING FOOD PRICES GO UP .HE IS GIVING MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT JUST SIT AT HOME AND HATE AMERICA INSTEAD OF GETTING OFF THEIR ASS AND DOING SOMETHING TO HELP. HE GOT US HATED BY THE HOLE WORLD . HE HAS STARTED WARS ALMOST WITH EVERY COUNTRY. HE IS LETTING ALL THESE ALIENS IN OUR COUNTRY LETTING THEM TAKE OVER . THE ONLY WAR WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT IS WAR IN AMERICA AND WHO EVER STANDS BY OBAMA HOW CAN U CALL YOUR SELF AMERICAN AND IF U DONT LIKE WHAT THE 4 FATHERS PUT IN PLACE THAN GET OUT THE SOUTH IS REALLY GETTING TIRED OF PEOPLE THAT STAND WITH OBAMA

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS - White House releases Obama’s birth certificate – Birthers eat MORE Crow!

The lunatic fringe bites the bullet

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Please go away now Birthers take your FAIL with you!
edit on 27-4-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join