It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN verifies Obama's legal birth documents in Hawaii

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by truther357
reply to post by filosophia

This book is the "TRUTH"

That is CLASSIC! You do know that using quotes denotes sarcasm...

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Obama wasnt born in hawaii both his parents are from kenya and he even went to school there so of course they are goin to say hes from hawaii wouldnt u?

Brand new rumors! Imagine that!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

White House releases Obama's birth certificate -- Birthers EPIC FAIL

The TRUTH always prevails in the end

Birthers please seek professional help mmmk?

Thanks

edit on 27-4-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
CNN would NEVER lie to us. www.youtube.com...

And when asked for a Birth Certificate we get a Certificate of live birth. And we all know Obama would never lie to us (Gitmo, Iraq, Afghanistan, giving his bank buddies trillions, to name but a few) So I think this has all been put to rest and we can call all the Birther's crazy. Is that how Denying Ignorance works here? This press conference was TIMED. It's pure distraction for the masses. Distraction from what? Bernake's press conference at 2:00. Dry economic stuff. That way the press and evening news can bury the importance of whatever Bernake's says under a load of BS about a COLB.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I thought they had a lot of heat(not scripted)between them?

You are talking about Vince and Donald?

If there was real heat between them, I doubt he would of gone for that bizarre buyout storyline in 2009 that was killed before it could really start, thanks to the media and even investors not knowing reality from fiction.

McMahon has given millions and millions of dollars to Trump's foundations.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There are plenty of other reasons to bash the guy, why are these lunatics so fixed on him not being a US citizen?

America loves scandals, I guess.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
But where is his long-long form?!!

And can anyone prove that hawaii isn't actually just a part of kenya back then

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I've been on the fence and half-interested in this.. but I'd like to play devil's advocate for a second;

1. There is a white outline around all of the information, including his name and place of birth, that couldn't have come from a typewriter (not shown in the images below)
2. There's no evidence of the raised seal in the background (if it isn't raised, it's a watermark in the background pattern, as seen in both of the images below)
3. They signed the birth certificate 3 or 4 days after he was born - which wasn't the case on one of the ones below (not sure if that's suspicious, but it could suggest they used someone else's and modified it)

He'll never leave office no matter what evidence is found. He's the 'chosen one' and he'll probably be making another round of it in a year. Bush III.

edit on 27-4-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
But where is his long-long form?!!

And can anyone prove that hawaii isn't actually just a part of kenya back then

EXACTLY!!! That's what I'm saying. Without the original triple long form certificate (the one his momma got at the hospital) I'm not gonna get down from my fence.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

Donald Trump, from watching his history is not a man that gets involved in frivolous debates or topics of no "value". (no pun intended) The fact that the Birth Certificate surfaced from Kenya make a person wonder. Sure many say it is fraudulent and that the one in Hawaii is also, which could be considered a wash. However, when Obama's own biological grandmother says that he was born in Kenya, don't you think she'd know? Come on. Like there is nothing of civilian interest in Area 51 either. WAKE up people. The government that we know is polluted. It is packed full of deceptions of every kind. Common sense screams out here and very loudly!
IF OBAMA had nothing to be concerned about, then why in the world, did he not produce the birth certificate when all of this started.
Truth is, this is the exact same "Certificate of Live Birth" that has been in question since the beginning. It is not new and is not a Birth Certificate. Get your own out and look at it. What does your's look like? How does it read? What stamps are on it? The one that has surfaced from Kenya has all the same information that a "real" Birth Certificate is supposed to have on it. Just like mine. Even the itty bitty footprint.
Nice ploy though (grin) bringing CNN and the morning NEWS BREAK into play. Love the smirk Obama wears in his picture. Body Language alone raises my brow and makes me say "Hmmm" Can hardly wait to see what Trump thinks when he actually sees it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Lets face it ladies and gentlemen. Unless someone can produce a time machine to travel back in time to the point of Obama's birth, no amount of factual evidence in the world can change the beliefs of some people about the president's origin of birth. After all of this hearsay and trivial pursuit of so-called evidence, proving the fact he's not an American citizen by birth has been debunked, debunked again, canned, pasteurized, sealed, opened, cooked and eaten only to be debunked again. Passion and faith in your beliefs is a good thing but without refutable proof you have to stop and think if your passion is aimed toward the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wow! This is really amazing! The man shows the world proof positive that he is a American, and people dissect the truth into what THEY want to believe as a lie. I so am done with this subject. YOU demanded a long form birth certificate, and the man produced one. Move on with your lives now, for this "tie-up" in it has been unraveled and straightened out!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyPhilistinism

and even if they had a time machine, they would figure they must of landed in an alternate dimension if it proved them wrong.

I've been on these boards since this all started, there is no evidence strong enough to shake reason loose from Birthers.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
lol theres doubt , serious doubt that this is a true document and i have tested it myself and its true what the guy says, the pdf is layered and has been obviously edited electronically, ha ha ha
i really dont care i am neither birther or other but a photoshop wiz and this is a layered doc, open it in illustrator/inkspace or the like and see for yourself lol
doctored! why?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-4-2011 by aussiespeeder because: add link to other thread this is a MUST READ!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
lol theres doubt , serious doubt that this is a true document and i have tested it myself and its true what the guy says, the pdf is layered and has been obviously edited electronically, ha ha ha
i really dont care i am neither birther or other but a photoshop wiz and this is a layered doc, open it in illustrator/inkspace or the like and see for yourself lol
doctored! why?

Did ya use a scanning electron microscope?

2nd line

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

and even if they had a time machine, they would figure they must of landed in an alternate dimension if it proved them wrong.

I've been on these boards since this all started, there is no evidence strong enough to shake reason loose from Birthers.

Yeah you may be right on that one. I've tried and failed multiple times to try and get my GF to see the light to no avail. So I have all but given up on this subject.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyPhilistinism

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
doctored! why?

Did ya use a scanning electron microscope?

2nd line

Not funny.

Second line

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

It was to me so PHLLLLLLTTTTTTTT!

2nd, 2nd line!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
Wow! This is really amazing! The man shows the world proof positive that he is a American, and people dissect the truth into what THEY want to believe as a lie. I so am done with this subject. YOU demanded a long form birth certificate, and the man produced one. Move on with your lives now, for this "tie-up" in it has been unraveled and straightened out!

Wow! This is amazing! The man shows the world a document that says he isn't a natural born Citizen ("The Natural Born Citizen Clause of Our U.S. Constitution Requires that Both of the Child’s Parents Be U.S. Citizens At the Time of Birth") in that is It "shows his father as Obama, Sr., and provides the proof that he was born with dual citizenship since his father was a Kenyan national under British citizenship at the time of Obama/Soetoro's birth." quotes from Devvy Kidd (giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com...) and on a website devoted to seeking the truth, people want to bury the issue as resolved. Nothing is as hard to open as a closed mind. It goes both ways. The man is a walking trainwreck with more questions in his background than anyone can count. But somehow it's crazy or racist to ask about it. Seems somepeople should be at a "Deny Inquiry" website. the truth fears no inquiry.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

check it yourself buddy, i have no interest either way but thats no scan

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

nope pasted the download from the white house and duplicated what the guy says in the thread above and hes right 100% its a layered doc not a scan its been worked on! TRUE do it yourself just as he says and see

i downloaded inkspace its free and opened the doc there its a possible fake!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join