It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN verifies Obama's legal birth documents in Hawaii

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
Exactly, a Original Birth Certificate, not a Certification of LIVE BIRTH

So you can be a President with a Certification of LIVE BIRTH, but you can't
get a Driving Licence with one.

What are you babbling about? it says "or certified birth certificate"

Which is exactly what Obama had posted on the web

So still waiting for a state that demands a long form....
edit on 27/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
i am a birther - and the cnn b.s is full of b.s.
at this point who amongst us(U.S.) can say that the guy is Stanley Ann Dunhams kid???

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
at this point who amongst us(U.S.) can say that the guy is Stanley Ann Dunhams kid???

according to the Madsen Report,
the CIA couldn't match Obama's
DNA with the Dunhams.

that only leaves 2 options:
1) he was adopted
2) he is not totally human

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I've been reading around ATS for a while now.. and I had you mentally noted as one of the logical people here. But you've been quickly becoming a nutcase.

First Obama isn't american
then Obama isnt really obama
now Obama isn't even human

This is what I'm seeing lately. ( Not all exactly from Boondock-Saint)

You lost some cool points......

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The CNN can verify anything they want with lies. Welcome to the magic of media, getting anyone to believe anything simply because you only hear one side of the story and they sensationalize that. The govenor of Hawaii said he couldn't find it. CNN says a lot that I don't buy. The whole Mass media for that fact. Anyone who still bites the bait they put out after all of these hellacious times that we live in, and them telling us how great it is.....is just an idiot.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Santh
I've been reading around ATS for a while now.. and I had you mentally noted as one of the logical people here. But you've been quickly becoming a nutcase.

well I guess u r entitled to your opinions
just as I am even if I do not agree with them

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Also on another note. Denying ignorance.

Some people wouldn't believe that UFO's exist even if they walked out of a space ship and took a dump on their lawn.

Even if some of you saw this with your own eyes.. you would deny it happened if it was shown on a mainstream news channel.

I don't believe that Obama is American, because belief is ignoring facts and deciding what is right, is whatever you think it is. He is american as far as the facts show at the moment. If someone happens to pull undeniable evidence to the contrary out of their butt, then the fact that he isn't american will be accepted.

Alot of what I am also seeing on ATS now adays. More people are relying on what they choose to believe, against given facts.

My favorite quote: "The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
edit on 27-4-2011 by Santh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
And I have an alien spacecraft in my basement. No seriously, you'll just take my word for it. CNN could tell me that the sky is blue and I wouldn't take their word for it.

I will agree that there are far more pressing issues at hand than the birth certificate, however it is still important. I don't like the fact that Obama has spent so much money trying to avoid this topic and hide his past, not only with his birth certificate but with his college records too. If he has nothing to hide then lets see it. I personally think that he is waiting for the right time to show it. He has let all of this build up for the past three years, and once the debate for 2012 is heated and in full force he will show the birth certificate and make whoever he is running against look stupid.

I also think that if this were true then Trump would have found it and the case would be closed, but Trump continues to insist that he has found a lot of "interesting" things.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

1) he was adopted

You missed out number 3, the real reason

3) Madsen is a known liar, and just made it up!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
fact that Obama has spent so much money trying to avoid this topic and hide his past

And still we have that birther lie, will birthers ever stop telling it?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
And I have an alien spacecraft in my basement. No seriously, you'll just take my word for it. CNN could tell me that the sky is blue and I wouldn't take their word for it.

Exactly.

Oh hey.. the sky is blue...

WHAT!? CNN said this? It must be a lie.

No really.. look up..

Its all Obama lies... TO THE BUNKER!

Did you take CNN's word for it when they said Obama won the election? Or Fox.. or MSNBC.. or Were you the person who counted every ballot 1 by 1, and then swore Oboma in? Or any of the Japan Nuclear stuff? That was all over mainstream news. Just sayin.

I'm not saying that anyone should accept ANY info without evidence/sources. But everyone has to be open to any info, and make logical assumptions based on whats proven to be true/false, and possible conclusions.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Santh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

1) he was adopted

You missed out number 3, the real reason
3) Madsen is a known liar, and just made it up!

and just like you tell me .....
where's your proof ?????

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
Does anyone know if the birth certificate in the vault should have footprints or fingerprints?

I havn't seen either on other examples from Hawaii or from that timeframe.

In fact most legal birth certificates don't have them.

You normally only see prints on hospitial cerrtificates, which are not the same as the legal one issued by the state.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

How in the world did you get that idea out of Daniel 2:43? It has to do with a divided kingdom.

Read the whole section in context: Daniel 2:39-43

“After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours. Next, a third kingdom, one of bronze, will rule over the whole earth. 40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
I am not a birther!

But to me, it looks like CNN gathered up some "sources" to testify that he was born there. The issue of Obama's birth certificate has been going on for a long time, and CNN is just now coming up with these people who say they saw him as a baby? Even one elderly woman claims she saw Obama in the nursery as a baby. You know, I can't hardly believe this. My sister has had 5 children, and she was telling me that she has no recollection of the babies next to hers. It seems very staged to me, that's all. It's not the first time a news outlet has lied. I do think Trump is starting to make himself look like an idiot.

Its 1961. A white woman with a mixed baby and black daddy. You tend to remember things like that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

where's your proof

His claim the USS Cole was hit by a cruise missile fired by Israel,
His claim George W. Bush was having an affair with Condoleezza Rice and that Laura Bush had moved out of the White House
His claim that Obama's birth certificate was found in Kenya....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

You're wrong. The real issue is usurping the very document that holds this country together; the Constitution. Once you set precedence by wiping your ass with it, then all hope of ever getting back to the country we are supposed to be, will be lost.

The Constitution is not just some insignificant, inconvenient document. It is in fact, the highest law in the land. In my opinion, knowingly violating such a critical component of the Constitution would constitute a crime of the highest order and should be punishable by execution.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well, if CNN says he's a legal citizen, then it's final, because we know that CNN is reliable.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

You don't even submit that much stuff for a Top Secret clearance.

For my security clearance I gave fingerprints and I had to fill out a small booklets worth of info. I was given a paper version of the Personnel Security Questionaire as a "workbook" by the units security manager to help when I filled out all the info online at the e-QIP site. There is alot of background data asked going back ten years for Top Secret and seven for secret.

Military entrance processing covers some of that other stuff like physicals and dental.

If that is a regular security guard type job I would be wondering why they required release of medical records from childhood, copies of parents social secuirty cards, and history from birth. That last one was is crazy and almost makes me want to call BS. If its legit I would work for someone else.

edit on 27/4/11 by MikeboydUS because: missing words

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Exactly what has he done that is 'awful' besides not change so many of the horrible Bush policies?

It's not what he has done, but what he hasn't done that's the problem.

The Repubs are like bulls in a china shop- mindlessly charging around destroying everything that has made America great.
The Dems are like babies sitting on the floor drooling and babbling about it.

a. regulate the financial services industry back to post depression era levels to prevent market manipulation (and crash) Jail those responsible for the fraud committed during the 2000s'.

b. introduce legislation to prevent corporations from being able to put 'their man' in office through unlimited funding.

c. tax the top 1-2% back up to 1950's-1960's levels so the middle class doesn't have to pay the elites share of taxes as they have been for the past 30 years. That would be an immediate 8 trillion in federal funds alone.

d. raise capital gains tax rates back up to 1950's-1960's levels. (I don't make un-taxable money- why should those assholes?)

e. raise inheritance tax rates back up to 1950's-1960's levels. (whoever doesn't understand that we have this tax in America to prevent mini-monarchy's from rising in this country is an idiot)

f. set up major fines/tariffs on companies who move their operations overseas or on companies goods imported from overseas sweatshops. Do NOT allow them to pass this cost off to the consumer. Make China raise their standard of living- stop allowing them to lower ours.

g. study the health care system of the country that has 1. rising economy, 2. comfortable tax rate, 3. longer avg lifespan than ours, 4. fewer pre-natal deaths, 5. highest recovery rate for cancers and heart problems.
Repeat their plan here. Right now this would be Iceland. You are successful repeating success.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join