It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno stick-aliens new video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterCrix
reply to post by fleabit

Yes, obviously instead of paying attention to the extremely hard to debunk alien creatures and go back to getting hyped up like children on crack over pretty lights in the sky. If it's so easy to recreate, THEN RECREATE IT. IT IS VERY SIMPLE.

If it looks like cloth draped over a movable armature, which it does, then I'm going to go with that over torso leg monsters with what is presumably sagging skin due to changes in atmosphere/gravity or what might be used to swim if they are normally aquatic creatures.

Hey, how about you prove the existence of torso leg monsters with what is presumably sagging skin due to changes in atmosphere/gravity or what might be used to swim if they are normally aquatic creatures first, then we can debate whether that's what was captured on the security camera. It's not our responsibility to disprove the existence of torso leg monsters with what is presumably sagging skin due to changes in atmosphere/gravity or what might be used to swim if they are normally aquatic creatures simply because you made them up.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

...well i have to say that given the fact that this was a night time security surveillance camera is important here because it makes it seem less plausible that someone set out to create a hoax...

Really? Do you think home owners with surveillance cameras actually review all the hours of footage from their cameras? Do you think they come home each night, and watch 8 hours of video where nothing is happening, and then go to bed? Imo, it's more suspicious they happened to find it. Usually people who have these use them if something happens - their house is broken into, something happens in the yard, etc. Usually they just overwrite tapes - they certainly don't review them all. Why you think this makes it MORE likely to be real baffles me.

Excellent point. Assuming it's legit, why were they scrutinizing the video close enough to find a minutes worth of footage buried within hours of video?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

reply to post by fleabit

Yes, obviously instead of paying attention to the extremely hard to debunk alien creatures and go back to getting hyped up like children on crack over pretty lights in the sky. If it's so easy to recreate, THEN RECREATE IT. IT IS VERY SIMPLE.

If it looks like cloth draped over a movable armature, which it does, then I'm going to go with that over torso leg monsters with what is presumably sagging skin due to changes in atmosphere/gravity or what might be used to swim if they are normally aquatic creatures.

Hey, how about you prove the existence of torso leg monsters with what is presumably sagging skin due to changes in atmosphere/gravity or what might be used to swim if they are normally aquatic creatures first, then we can debate whether that's what was captured on the security camera. It's not our responsibility to disprove the existence of torso leg monsters with what is presumably sagging skin due to changes in atmosphere/gravity or what might be used to swim if they are normally aquatic creatures simply because you made them up.

Mocking me, joy. Mods delete my post but when you decide to become an ass it's fine.

You say that, but you can't prove it, nor do you try to. Because you can't. I was making a suggestion as to why they would have that appearance, all you have done is produce even more ridiculous theories as to what they could be instead of an alien creature than the alien creatures themself. I didn't do anything, I made a suggestion based on the video provided that none of you moronic debunkers have been able to disprove, and all you do is go lolololol its a puppet or lolololol its an armature or lolololol its people on stilts, yet you don't try to recreate it or back up your statement. It isn't our responsibility to call you out for being dim and saying it's a hoax without any proof to back up that it's a hoax, but we do it anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Lets see, it isn't possible that maybe they heard something outside? Or were watching a live feed from the camera during the time it happened? Or maybe they had animals cause a ruckus which made them review the video the next day? We don't have any background either way, so we can't call it either.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is some weird stuff indeed..Correct me if I'm wrong, there haven't been any successful debunk?
To me it sort of looks like "fingers-walking", if you put your fingers to the table and walk with them. But how they got them into the video and give them heads I have no idea about, interesting video nonetheless.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Azmodan85 because: Weird English Language =P

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't know what anyone else thinks, but for me its a pretty obscure and slightyl useless area to point a home security camera. Its what 15 to 20 metres in length at most.

You'd imagine a driveway or pan of a wall/fence/gates, or a wider angle of an open area. But for a simple minute bit a small path is really strange to concentrate a camera on.

Found this pic whilst trawling the web, sort of stick puppet reconstruction drawing.

i788.photobucket.com...
edit on 29/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That is also an excellent point - that's a rather odd spot to have a security camera. What are they trying to secure.. a small bit of driveway?

And as far as proof: extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. It's pretty sad when you have to start making broad leaps in logic to try and justify the sighting.

"Oh.. um, maybe it uses telepathy and psy powers to interact with stuff. The fabric? Oh.. yea, it must come from some weird atmosphere which makes its skin saggy. Er.. maybe there was a commotion and they felt they needed to watch this one minute of video. Ah.. well, maybe they were partially cloaked too!"

I'm done in this thread - I find it ridiculous it's even in this forum, or that anyone can claim it's an alien. It's a hoax.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Mocking me, joy.

Quoting you.

If your own words are embarrassing to you perhaps in the future you should review them before hitting the reply button.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
whats up with all the personal attacks?

It's not clearly debunked, and it's not proven.
unless we get proof it was bogus, or evidence that suggests this is real, we can only give our opinions.

I for one find it creepy, The 'tips' of its legs seem strange, as if pointy.
Def an interesting vid

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Troofseeker

I definitely want to see more videos of aliens like this, the way the move, it's so unnatural but I kinda like it it just looks so cool.

found a fake one only... atleast I think it's fake www.youtube.com...
edit on 2011/29/4 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

k here we go www.youtube.com... check this one out it's in Frenso too

edit on 2011/29/4 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is a video that cannot be proven either way. While I have no idea why they're being called "aliens," I also have nearly as much trouble with the "it's kids in sheets!" or "robot marionettes!" or "fabric monsters!" theories.

What does that mean? I have no idea what these "things" are. It's probably a hoax, but it's certainly one of the better hoaxes and definitely not as "DERP DERP WHY IS THIS EVEN BEING DEBATED" worthy as some of you are so arrogantly proclaiming.

Believe me, there's much more blatant and ridiculous hoaxes out there that legitimately have people spinning in circles over hundreds of pages. These videos are actually at least somewhat intriguing, although as I said previously, my money is still on "hoax."

But I certainly can't tell you how they hoaxed it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The movement of these things gives me the creeps.

If it's not a hoax then I'll entertain the notion that they are a gross example of bio-engineered entities that serve a purpose to a higher intelligence. Maybe they are organic sentry drones or something.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

reply to post by WilburWheately

May I ask where the strings are, or the person controlling them, Captain Obvious?

If you wanted to make a convincing hoax would you allow those things to be seen, or would you record both scenes separately and then move-match them in Adobe Aftereffects™ to ensure that nobody does?

If you look closely, the lighting doesn't even match-up.

What kind of fool would include both themselves and their plainly visible strings in something designed specifically to fool people?

Love,

Captain Obvious.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilburWheately

reply to post by WilburWheately

May I ask where the strings are, or the person controlling them, Captain Obvious?

If you wanted to make a convincing hoax would you allow those things to be seen, or would you record both scenes separately and then move-match them in Adobe Aftereffects™ to ensure that nobody does?

If you look closely, the lighting doesn't even match-up.

What kind of fool would include both themselves and their plainly visible strings in something designed specifically to fool people?

Love,

Captain Obvious.

I think your on the right track with strings just thinking the wrong way. If i were trying to create this i would stretch a rope say between 2 trees.Hang bed sheet over said rope to cover 2 pieces of wood i hinged.The road is all ready slanted so gravity will help move each leg forward as i pulled on the rope to move it. And it would give that stiff walk look everyone keeps saying is weird.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I've seen like 5 different stick alien videos. It's crazy that the same creatures are being filmed from different people. I like kinda close to Fresno. Makes me wanna drive down and do an overnight stake-out!!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have discussed these videos many times.

I have thought about it deeply a lot.

I still have no clue, and that concerns me. I cannot find any convincing explanations.

Perhaps this is the real deal?

It seems quite inexplicable. I still lean towards legit.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
all i see is maybe a drunk man walking, and alongside is a small thing tryin to copy the movement lol...

Hmm, sounds like a new monitor might be a good purchase for you Dave, upside it'll be good for the economy

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by antar
OH NO!!! You wasted my precious time! This is NOT new. It has been debunked on other threads here.

No... it has been claimed to be hoax on other threads...

That's far from debunking it...

debunking takes more than someone claiming hoax

It usually takes around 10 people claiming hoax over and over again (without evidence).

10 particularly short sighted people with crap monitors and an over inflated confidence in puppetry, folks dressing up skills and their ability to dress up a 20in newborn and train it to walk after the hideously deformed elder sibling, no torso disease the new morgellons.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Never seen this video before.
I've seen a video from someones garden that had things like this though.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join