It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno stick-aliens new video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by subby

The camera position is a lot closer to the road then the original so perspective is out the window those things could have been 10 ft tall. The perspective you are given is misleading either intentionally or from lack of a brain choose one.

Wrong. The opposite is true!
The trees are very slightly smaller in the shot with the stroller, meaning the stroller is very slightly further away, meaning it would be smaller due to perspective, which would have the effect of making the creatures appear larger than true scale.

How in the world can you be closer to the object and it appear smaller?? You do realize the closer you get the bigger it appears i suggest you go outside and test this theory.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Troofseeker

Could it be...
these guys...
buzzed from the coffee?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Gumby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
One thing we know for sure about them: They like to march to some killer music.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby

reply to post by subby

The camera position is a lot closer to the road then the original so perspective is out the window those things could have been 10 ft tall. The perspective you are given is misleading either intentionally or from lack of a brain choose one.

Wrong. The opposite is true!
The trees are very slightly smaller in the shot with the stroller, meaning the stroller is very slightly further away, meaning it would be smaller due to perspective, which would have the effect of making the creatures appear larger than true scale.

How in the world can you be closer to the object and it appear smaller?? You do realize the closer you get the bigger it appears i suggest you go outside and test this theory.

The stroller is further away than the creatures, meaning it looks smaller than it actually is. This makes the beings look larger than they really are not smaller. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
These sorts of topics honestly make me shake my head in disbelief. I have no idea why it's even in this forum.

It's so obviously fake - why people debate the hows and why of it.. who cares! It's fake. It's clearly FABRIC. No arms.. no head.. how does it eat or even manage to do any basic functions that would allow it to get out of being a plain beast, let alone creating spaceships and flying to other planets! Guess why humans evolved and not other species: thumbs. And these things don't even have ARMS. What did they build their civilization with.. their pathetically underdeveloped legs and feet? Wait.. let me guess, these are just SCOUTS.. minions of some super alien species, sent down to walk across remote driveways in front of security cameras.

There are threads about valid, serious topics - cases with a lot of solid witnesses and facts, that could be poked and prodded a lot more, to see if any other facts can be gleamed - but no, pages of threads are devoted to utter crap like this. Depressing...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobiefillin

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
They are COVERED IN FABRIC!!!!

Holy crap... how is that an alien? Partially cloaked.. are you kidding me?

It's obviously FABRIC - it moves like fabric, it's a single color - but whatever, if you want to believe they are sneaky aliens walking down some drive in the boonies, whatever floats your boat. You don't think people have the ingenuity to hoax this? You give humans no credit. Just like crop circles. "omg.. MAN couldn't do that, it's impossible!" Until we see videos of people creating them.

Move this stupid crap to the cryptozoology forum would you? I personally believe it's a new species of fabric-creatures, that live in hidden secrecy with their lost-sock brethren, only coming out out night to wobble pathetically in front of security cameras.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Originally posted by antar
OH NO!!! You wasted my precious time! This is NOT new. It has been debunked on other threads here.

Not only that if you watch closely the quality of the video changes suddenly.

if it is an actual security cam it may at night with motion because of a slow refresh rate. Not that makes this real but it may explain the quality.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Can't for sure say this is a hoax or real but...

I didn't want to mention this but, for some reason these things awaken some type of memory to me. It's a memory where I was trying to catch these things for a while. Well, actually it's like the things were confirmed and lots of people were trying to catch one.

The things were very elusive and had some type of ability to make you not see them, even when they were there. My memory is that I became pretty good at catching them, but when you caught one and touched it, it would turn to like mush, like it wasn't real or something.

The memory then goes on to give me the conclusion that we came to that the things are from another dimension. The eerie part is that when you actually get past its tricks and catch one, they have such a look of hate on their little, little faces as they melt from our dimension.

On to a more logical approach, I say the things could be some type of creature that we aren't aware of. Is there water anywhere in the vicinity of the sitings, because something tells me to ask that question. Their movements remind me of something that isn't quite comfortable on land. Or maybe it isn't water but rather they normally fly?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterCrix
reply to post by fleabit

Yay, another ignorant retard! The smaller one isn't covered in fabric, as you can plainly see. I love how you keep changing your story as well, from people on stilts to children in costumes to puppets to sheets. And we're the idiots. GTFO.

And as to your crop circle thing, people may be responsible for some, but certainly not all of them.
edit on 28-4-2011 by MasterCrix because: (no reason given)

Why so defensive MasterCrix? It's not like you made the video...
edit on 28-4-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

reply to post by fleabit

Yay, another ignorant retard! The smaller one isn't covered in fabric, as you can plainly see. I love how you keep changing your story as well, from people on stilts to children in costumes to puppets to sheets. And we're the idiots. GTFO.

And as to your crop circle thing, people may be responsible for some, but certainly not all of them.

Because for a site that is supposed to deny ignorance, there certainly is a lot of it going around. I can take theory as to that it could be a hoax, I can take people saying that they think its a hoax no matter what, but when morons like fleabit over here go all HERP DERP MY OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS CORRECT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF, I tend to become a keyboard warrior.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've seen dozens of those things before in my front yard... hanging from the tree around Halloween.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Funny, you have no torso leg monsters with what is presumably sagging skin due to changes in atmosphere/gravity or what might be used to swim if they are normally aquatic creatures hanging in your trees on halloween.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

double post

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

reply to post by fleabit

Because for a site that is supposed to deny ignorance, there certainly is a lot of it going around. I can take theory as to that it could be a hoax, I can take people saying that they think its a hoax no matter what, but when morons like fleabit over here go all HERP DERP MY OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS CORRECT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF, I tend to become a keyboard warrior.

It's all part of The Game. I try not to let it ever get personal - you know what they say, hate the post not the poster

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

Can't I hate them both D:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Funny, you have no torso leg monsters with what is presumably sagging skin due to changes in atmosphere/gravity or what might be used to swim if they are normally aquatic creatures hanging in your trees on halloween.

They do get a bit saggy when the atmospheric change is rain.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join