It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno stick-aliens new video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

It's funny because that isn't what I was saying. As in, a change in the air that is around, a change in the heat and temperature of their normal planet, ETC.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterCrix

It's definitely funny, but not for that reason.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterCrix

Not that easy, Grandmaster Crunks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

What does the girl from the ring have to do with these things at all? There was nowhere to maneuver a puppet from in the middle of a road.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
No room in the middle of a road?

Plenty of room for "torso leg monsters with what is presumably sagging skin due to changes in atmosphere/gravity or what might be used to swim if they are normally aquatic creatures", though.

Seriously...

Perhaps exhausting the conventional possibilities first before making the leap to science fiction might be the more productive way to proceed.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Plenty of room for "torso leg monsters with what is presumably sagging skin due to changes in atmosphere/gravity or what might be used to swim if they are normally aquatic creatures", though.

Seriously...

Perhaps exhausting the conventional possibilities first before making the leap to science fiction might be the more productive way to proceed.

If you read all the information in the 2 threads you'll see that all the conventional possibilities have already been exhausted. That's why the 'debunkers' have changed tactics to childish ridicule and spam.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

[
If you read all the information in the 2 threads you'll see that all the conventional possibilities have already been exhausted.

Quite an accomplishment given all there was to work with was grainy black and white night time security cam footage posted on youtube.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The little one reminds me of Michael Jackson doing the Moon Walk, only in reverse.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The debunking attempts by that program who aired this video for investigation seemed very good, did they exhaust every avenue possible on proving this vid as a hoax, well i have to say that given the fact that this was a night time security surveillance camera is important here because it makes it seem less plausible that someone set out to create a hoax;Not CGI,puppets or very tiny fairies,(children),
, this to me appears a genuine capture on CCTV of a genuine unknown;

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Seriously...

*facepalm* I ment for the person controlling the puppet? Durrrr? Where would the man controlling the strings be? Unless he has wings, NOWHERE. LAWD.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Continuing with the puppet theory. There are a couple of programs by Imagineer Systems called Mokey and Mocha Pro.

Both have the specific ability to remove objects, people, animals etc from existing video and moving footage.

Example video below of skydiver removal.

vimeo.com...

So the puppeteers could in theory be removed from the footage. But then like all things, its all just a wild stab in the dark.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterCrix
reply to post by fleabit

Yay, another ignorant retard! The smaller one isn't covered in fabric, as you can plainly see. I love how you keep changing your story as well, from people on stilts to children in costumes to puppets to sheets. And we're the idiots. GTFO.

And as to your crop circle thing, people may be responsible for some, but certainly not all of them.
edit on 28-4-2011 by MasterCrix because: (no reason given)

You can't "plainly" see anything in this night time, grainy film. How could you possibly know that the smaller one isn't covered in fabric? It's incredibly obvious on the larger figure. My story? I never said they were on stilts, nor children in costumes or puppets. Sheets? Most likely. Alien creatures? Not as likely.

Like I said, if you want to believe that clusmy, fabric-covered aliens waltz slowly in front of a security cam, you're entitled. I am also equally entitled to call it rubbish. And I am a firm believer of UFOs. There is no need to get antagonistic and start flinging names around - try to approach alternate viewpoints with a modicum of maturity, if you are able, makes these threads a lot more bearable.

I don't care what the smaller figure is covered with (still think it's fabric - there just isn't enough of it to see it do much moving) - the larger figure imo is -clearly- covered in a swathe of fabric. It's a single color. It moves like fabric. I personally think it's less likely to be some weird, armless, clumsy aliens, and much more likely to be a couple of people creating a hoax, which they then post to youtube with dramatic, annoying music. I personally get irritated, because I do respect the field of ufology, and I think this sort of trash drags it through the mud. Aliens? Honestly?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Hi guys!

So, I've been watching this over and over (and over)...and have seen a few things that are...off.

Watch at 0:34. The video seems to pause and then the larger figure actually "glides" for a split second before picking up its pace again. The little one comes into view at that point.

Again at 0:39, the video freezes right before the larger figure disappears behind the tree.

At 1:05 when the little one stops, the pic freezes again for the tiniest moment, though the larger one's pace doesn't seem to be affected by this pause.

And then there's something about 1:06-1:09 that's weird. The smaller one's gait seems to get thrown off, if my eyes aren't playing tricks on me. It's kind of difficult to tell with the fuzziness of the video, but I swear after he stops he gets his legs confused...like...he takes two steps with his right leg in a row. Again, it could be my eyes playing tricks on me. Can anyone else see this?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't understand why some people have such a difficult time figuring out blatant hoaxes. My 13 year old niece even knew it was bogus right off the bat.

Are things really getting this scary? Has critical thinking become so rare or undesirable that nobody is worried we will plummet directly into a new dark age?

I mean, even some of the guesses as to how it was hoaxed are frighteningly far off the mark, even though they are attempted explanations of how people pulled off the prank. Their heart is in the right place, but people on stilts, seriously? That's the best deduction from what you are looking at?

• They are not alien creatures.
• They are not people on stilts.

• They are a couple of marionettes... I mean, you can easily figure it out if you would just watch their feet for a couple of seconds. And it's not just that they are puppets - they are painfully obvious puppets!

Guys, the only way these hoaxes will go away is if people stop buying into them and paying attention to them. If you want the real evidence to surface, this is the only way to do it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WilburWheately

May I ask where the strings are, or the person controlling them, Captain Obvious?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

...well i have to say that given the fact that this was a night time security surveillance camera is important here because it makes it seem less plausible that someone set out to create a hoax...

Really? Do you think home owners with surveillance cameras actually review all the hours of footage from their cameras? Do you think they come home each night, and watch 8 hours of video where nothing is happening, and then go to bed? Imo, it's more suspicious they happened to find it. Usually people who have these use them if something happens - their house is broken into, something happens in the yard, etc. Usually they just overwrite tapes - they certainly don't review them all. Why you think this makes it MORE likely to be real baffles me.

It's so obviously fake, and as a UFO believer and supporter, it grates that people put so much effort in believing something so ridiculous. There are legitimate cases that should have more research put into them. Supposed UFOs over Niagara Falls that hover for hours at a time, which remains a mystery. Older cases that could use more research and attention. But... no, let's pay attention to the ludicrous cloth-covered, wobbly alien video.

Deny Ignorance you say? That door swings both ways.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Yes, obviously instead of paying attention to the extremely hard to debunk alien creatures and go back to getting hyped up like children on crack over pretty lights in the sky. If it's so easy to recreate, THEN RECREATE IT. IT IS VERY SIMPLE.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Can't wait to find out what these things really are. They have yet to be debunked...but I figure if a hoax, they would more likely be CGI over puppets or stilts of some sort. I say that because of the video's time lapse being so short.
edit on 29-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: more

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Can't wait to find out what these things really are. They have yet to be debunked...but I figure if a hoax, they would more likely be CGI over puppets or stilts of some sort. I say that because of the video's time lapse being so short.
edit on 29-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: more

CGI is still a possibility, quite true, but if they uploaded the entirety of the video to viddler or blogspot or something, it would be a bit difficult to debunk as CGI. The creatures movements are to fluid, and they pass behind the trees very well, not fake looking at all, like when the branch obscures the larger one for a bit towards the end.
edit on 29-4-2011 by MasterCrix because: Whoopsie, mistype.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join