It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresno stick-aliens new video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
you're probably aware of the strange walking stick-alien footage from Fresno which was largely-dismissed as people on stilts with sheets over their heads. I thought the same until I saw this new video which has a frame of reference superimposed over it - a child's stroller. Now we see the "beings" are actually quite small - the smaller one being only the size of a human baby. (Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to embed a YouTube vid into a thread)
www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-4-2011 by Troofseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by Troofseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Troofseeker

when using the embed youtube feature only provide the video ID, not the entire url:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_229440&v=VHsEr_9IIVM&feature=iv

edit on 26-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

This is the full URL and won't embed.

VHsEr_9IIVM

that is all you need to put in the vid:youtube box

edit on 26-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

thanks man

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ok, what in the heck are these things?

That's the third video I have seen with them. Never really bothered to see if there were more...only the ones here at ATS I have seen.

They look like walking pants with heads...talk about all leg! VA VA VA VOOM LoL

Seriously though, what the heck are these things??

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

This looks similar to a video I saw on some paranormal show, maybe fact or faked, but the "creatures" were indeed small and walked around the persons front yard. I think the consensus was puppets for that video, can't speak to the veracity of this video but it does look almost identical, though the motion seems a little off on this one lending to the whole people on stilts, I see how some would say that.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Although I can't prove it...your video smells of this guy here... www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
all i see is maybe a drunk man walking, and alongside is a small thing tryin to copy the movement lol...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
hhaha that was so funny
why were they set up filming there on a tripod?
its either computer generated or something equally as dull

why do people add people on facebook who they dont know just to seem as if they have loads of friends
why do people create videos to put on youtube to get as many views as possible

IT IS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME
err

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
since you said your two friends know you are into this stuff i think they were just bored and decided to play a trick on you

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
OH NO!!! You wasted my precious time! This is NOT new. It has been debunked on other threads here.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
OH NO!!! You wasted my precious time! This is NOT new. It has been debunked on other threads here.
This particular vid with the new baby stroller reference? Where?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I think it's cool. Thanks!

Hey, any chance that your friends would invest in a better recording camera? I mean I would if I had picked up something like this!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I viewed the original video on Fact or Faked, Paranormal Files. Of all of the alien footage, photos, deer cam videos I have seen, the stick aliens really spook me. They are just so unnatural in the way they move. I hope they do not exist. They give me the same feeling that spiders do, ewwww!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
These creatures look too small to be people on stilts compared with the stroller. It does not appear to be CGI - the movements are more natural, flowing and erratic to be CGI.
If anyone can successfully debunk this or link to a successful debunk, I'll be very grateful.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

My thoughts exactly. I was convinced they were people on stilts until I saw them compared to the stroller. Very odd.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby
These creatures look too small to be people on stilts compared with the stroller. It does not appear to be CGI - the movements are more natural, flowing and erratic to be CGI.
If anyone can successfully debunk this or link to a successful debunk, I'll be very grateful.

I'm with Doc on this one

If you look at the vid he posted, some of that erratic movement seems to be very similar in nature and feel. To me, it seems more like random eccentricity thrown in to an animation rather than true balance or walking difficulties.

Never know though, it could be due to differences in gravity....but I would think they'd have had their ship drop them off a wee bit closer to wherever if walking is that awkward for them on Earth.

Unfortunately at this point I'd be more willing to believe it was someone goofing around with some bipedal robots wrapped in sheets given the track record of this sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Think I've just realised who they remind me of!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Not only that if you watch closely the quality of the video changes suddenly.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't usually take it upon myself to point out existing threads but there is quite a bit of discussion about this film here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: Just read the previous thread again and there is no evidence at all to prove this is a hoax, just the usual opinions based on guesswork.

edit on 26-4-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Where has it been debunked? If anyone can give a link with it being debunked I'd appreciate it, still thought this was unexplained.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join