It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOD News...you got any?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
We hear alot in the news about crimes, suffering, pain and hatred.
Like me, does it get you down, make you lose faith in your fellow man?
Does it wear you down?
I say we change this, lets start telling GOOD news, things that make you FEEL GOOD to talk about, thats the goal of this thread, tell us your feel good stories you happen to come across, I'll kick it off.
**WARNING**Off topic posts will be reported

I found a website that reports some feel good stuff, Upbeat.net

Seems like these two guys have already jumped on this idea:

This story I really liked:

Someone else want to pick this up?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
here is a feel good/ spent 10 hours with my grandson today and i realy forgot the world was going in the craper
need to spend more time with the kids in our lives and maybe with there help we can get better world after all we are makeing the world better haha we need there help no one elese has it right give kids a chance hell you know what i am getting at just spend time with them and youwill have some fun

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by john1287

Brother, youre SO RIGHT!
I'm watching my 4 nieces and my son, and it feels good to be amongst them, theyre pure innocent souls and they really help me forget the ugliness of the real world out there

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The only good news I can share is that we are still alive right now!! Everyone just hang on and enjoy the ride!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have the privilege of working with young kids every day in my classroom. When I'm there with them, teaching them about music, seeing their brains working on overdrive, and seeing them actually remember and use the data, it makes me forget that the world is going to hell in a handbasket. The kids are our future, and my faith in humanity is refreshed every time I walk into the classroom. That is all the good news I need.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Amen Truth!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Happy to do what I can. Only wish this was something I came up with myself but it is good news. I think we should celebrate it when and where we find it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There is alot of LOVE surrounding the minipulation NOW...
So keep them UPlifting attitudes

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The sun will rise tomorrow. The birds will sing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
A thread another member started. It never took off but there is some good stories in there as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trowa
edit on 26/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

new topics

top topics

join