It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yeah, I feel it.
I also feel some running from it, rying to stick their heads in the sand as best they can but it's there.

But you talked about Christ as being the reason.
I'm not saying he isn't- for I do feel that it is that spirit of compassion and heightened consciousness about the oneness that is responsible- but, I could not help but think of Buddha Boy, talking about he would devote his life to meditation in order to elevate ALL humanity.

It was so strange to me to hear that- that he thought he really could single handedly, by sacrificing his time, life, devoting it to meditation- could raise the consciousness of all sentient beings. Kinda floored me.

This translation uses religious practice for dharma, I would not think that the right term for his meaning. It has many.
edit on 26-4-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
For those who understand german: 1,2,3 and you live in Paradise.

If someone has very good english and german skills it would be wonderful I can translate it one time. It's about Three Steps to the Paradise.

1. Treat others the same way you want them to treat you.
2. Try to understand your enemy. - Empathy.
3. Don't let others indoctrinate you. Search your own Truth (you already know it).

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I just had to log in and respond. So many of the things people are saying is really familiar to me. Ive felt it and it gets stronger by the day. I seem to know when somebody is lying to me i get this gut feeling and am always right about alot of things. I have amazing reflex i cant remember the last time something fell and i did not catch it. Im never scared in any confrontation i feel invincible like nobody can ever touch me. My metabolism is out of this world frankly the way i been living lately i should be Obese like rest of America yet i look like i work out every day. Ive seen things in my dreams and when ive woken from them that are out of this world, later this got blamed on "sleep paralysis" but meh was just too real and crazy. I dont know whats coming but i do not fear it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Litrally since this stuff started happening, it has made me see how empty my other life was but its fustrating trying to show others the light only to be fouled in the face by them.

theres lots of stuff on ibnterjnet abut this problem is we need somebdy very smart to get a plan together because im leaving my whole life t go india to learn meditation and have inner peace- ANYONE WITH ME COME FOR THE JOURNEY OF A LIFETIME? (NOMAD, Female, 22

i FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT THIS EVERYTHING ELSE SEEMS INSIGNIFICANT COMPARED.

BY THE WAY ENGLAND WHERE IM FROM HAS BEEN HAVING THE STRANGEST WEATHER I HAVE EER KNOWN HOT HUMITY LIKE IN MEDDITERIAN NOT LIKE THE USUAL ENGLISH DRY HEAT ITS TOO EARLY AND NW ITS GONE CLD FR NO REASON , ITS ACTUALLY QUITE SCARY

HAS ANYNE HAD STRANGE FEELINGS IN THERE BRAIN R FELT LIKE THEY CAN PERCIEVE SPACES DIFFRENTLY (I.E WHEN YOUR IN A ROOM YOU CAN SEE IT AS IF YOU WERE SMALL / TALL THE ROOM IS SOFT/SHARP. ETC?
ALSO I FEEL LIKE I CAN COMPLEATLY READ PEOPLES VIBES EMOTIONS AND ITS HARD WHEN YU CAN TELL SOMEONE IS SAY ANNOYED WITH YOU AND THEY ARE LIKE NTHINGS WRONG BUT U KNOW U FUKING KNOW EXACTLY WHY!!

EXCUSE THE FRENCH FOR THE PASSION PLEASE XXX

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The time will come we unite, it's the faith of mankind. The fools will destroy them selfs. A time will be, were nobody will be able to control their emotions. A lot will go insane and kill each other like zombies. Their hate will destroy them and then the light will shine through the clouds and we will stand up and help the poor souls to find peace.

I sound a kind of arrogant, but be sure I am not proud.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I choose to add to this, before reading any of the other posts, this way I won't be effected either way.

I agree with you 100%, things are moving along as you say. I have had some astounding things go on in the last few years and it is getting stronger, I feel a nearness of something exciting. I have seen as has my wife, some disturbing things for a future, but overall, did not feel doom.

I have been able to do telekinesis this last year and transfer that to others which is cool. I am feeling the change and getting dreams of many things that are more then dreams. We both see a new world. Just the other night, I saw it and some sister planets circling this earth.

Here is a recent example of how this effects myself on a personal level. Just for fun. Two weeks ago, I lost a very small and expensive hearing aid somewhere around the mulberry in the grass. After both us looking and finally giving up, I closed my eyes and thought of manifesting it between my feet as I visualized it, but wandered a little as I was thinking of doing this. I opened my eyes and it was right between my shoes as I saw in my mind.

This last scared my wife as she had spent many hours looking for the smart key to our prius, which can cost $300 to replace. She had searched all her purses a number of times and even went through all her clothing and finally gave up. I was sitting on the comp and told her to wait a moment as I took a ten count into meditation. I saw the floor plan of the house and one corner in the bedroom seemed paramount as well as seeing a small pocket with leather around it. We were ready to go out to lunch and I told her it was in that corner and asked if she had a small leather pocket purse which she did not.

As we were about to leave, she picked up her purse with multiple pockets in it, put it on the bed. I looked down and told her, that is it, it is in there and reached out and squeezed the pocket that I saw, the key was where I said it would be. Just know, you are gaining abilities, but you must believe and really KNOW to use them.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I agree cushy. Now is not the time. BUT...tis the time to assemble the army! Everyone who is waking up is lost. They need to know what is going on, more importantly, what is to come.

The time to build and train an army is before the war!

Spiritual beings awaken! Claim your power. Your knowledge. Tap into that ancient knowledge that is inside. The time has come! Stop repressing the calling. Stop denying your purpose. You are a spiritual being, more powerful than your wildest dreams! You are here to bring change! To usher in the new world. To bring love, light and peace to those in need!

Arise from your slumber! This is the "sign", confirmation and calling you've been awaiting! THE TIME IS NOW!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

i cant sleep and im restless i search for answers but nothing comes up, something is happening hmmmm

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

I agree cushy. Now is not the time. BUT...tis the time to assemble the army! Everyone who is waking up is lost. They need to know what is going on, more importantly, what is to come.

The time to build and train an army is before the war!

Spiritual beings awaken! Claim your power. Your knowledge. Tap into that ancient knowledge that is inside. The time has come! Stop repressing the calling. Stop denying your purpose. You are a spiritual being, more powerful than your wildest dreams! You are here to bring change! To usher in the new world. To bring love, light and peace to those in need!

Arise from your slumber! This is the "sign", confirmation and calling you've been awaiting! THE TIME IS NOW!

Are you sure you are ready for this? I wait for 35 years to stand up and scream out that love is the only way. Are you ready to confront with people that have no hearth and try to stop us with everything they have? I am - I am ready to die for a better world, I always was. I send you a private message soon.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

This is what I was born for cushy! Never have I felt anything to be this true!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
WOW! Really??? I am not alone?!!?
I have always felt it. My earliest memories contain this "feeling".
My family jokingly calls me their "hippy child" and say that I should have been around in the 60's and 70's.
I grew up in the woods. Nature has always "spoken" to me. So many times I have felt a "presence" near me, and never has it been a negative energy, always a very positive and loving "light". As a child I explained it as unicorns... aren't they supposed to appear to only the innocent? Made sense to my young mind.
I used to cry in my bed sometimes begging whatever may be listening to take me home, I just wanted to go home. I never felt like home was where I lived. Couldn't explain it, just felt out of place and that there must be somewhere out there that was home for me.
By the age of 9 or so I began having extreme feelings of deja vous. Conversations with family members, outings, you name it, I felt like I'd "been there done that".
My son (now 12) is now having these same feelings. He is constantly telling me that he had dreamed a moment that has just passed. He just told me this morning that his father has actually managed to document one such claim. I'll see if I can manage to get this "proof".
I can't say that I have ever felt this "super power" many of you speak of, but I know that I have always felt that I am meant to be a part of so much more. My entire life I have felt there is a purpose for me that just hasn't made itself known yet. I can feel change in the air. For my first 30 years I felt I was "waiting" but for the last year or two I can see the changes around me. The consciousness of the world is shifting, and the events are unfolding. I grow more and more excited every day. I know (as I have always known) that I will see it. I will be here for the Great Change. I have been preparing my children since their birth, and as of late, have been teaching them more than ever.
I do have some fears, as I do not know (nor will I know before hand) what exactly will happen, and as with all things unknown there will always be some amount of fear. But, oddly, I do not fear for my children. Other members of my family, yes, but not them. Don't ask me why, I just feel they are even more a part of this than I am, as they will be 2 of those who will teach and guide after this all comes about.
I believe that I am being spoken to directly. I can have entire conversations with who I believe to be the Creator. She guides me and scolds me and loves me and comforts me. She has yet to tell me what it is I am meant for. The closest answer I have received is that I will know what I am meant for when it happens.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

This is what I was born for cushy! Never have I felt anything to be this true!

Now we are 3 or more, I have to think about everything. Then lets discuss this deeper. I will be here. We have to ask then some questions to each other. And I fear ATS is a dangerous place to meet.

In respect, Cushy
edit on 26-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Wow, where to start?
I can feel the love, and this year is important. I feel like something is coming.
There is work to be done. I have physically seen a few things that I am still looking for answers to. Such as on the last Sunday (I believe, time is hard for me now.) of Feburary 2011, I physically saw 2 suns in the sky. I was outside, so no, it wasn't an illusion due to a window or a camera flare. The thing is, 2 suns meant nothing to me when I saw it.
Something also happened with the moon, and that was even stranger than when I saw the 2 suns.
Also, I used to have dreams that were real. I used to say "came true", but now I realize that dreams aren't really "dreams".
The thing that got me was when all this information started flowing, it was way different from what my mind was trying to tell me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yes. I relate completely with this thread. I feel what's happening and I am ready for it. I've experienced a sort of awakening process over the past couple years. I now feel I have a better clarity about it all.
edit on 26-4-2011 by angel119 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by angel119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well, now that you mention it.. not exactly 'super-human' but something. I've always had a sharp intuition, I know things. Don't ask me how or why, but it is handy when raising 5 kids LOL... lately it's been getting stronger and for the past 3-4 years, I've had a feeling that I need to do SOMETHING, it seems important, but I can't put a finger on what IT is. Since the major quake in Japan, my intuition seems to be sharper and the three children closest to me have been finishing my sentences. It seems that they've always been pretty sharp and intuitive themselves, but so far this year there's like a coordinated synchronization of some kind going on. I also find myself very 'in tune' with my husband.

Don't know what's up with it, but something is definitely going on.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Humanity is waking up to itself....we are like children coming into our own conscious...it was already there in nascant form, waiting to bloom. No longer asking why...but understanding how.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I used to do the crying to go home thing. And didnt know where home was. Crazy! Such a deep feeling, and the despair I felt because I didnt know.

I have a feeling of big things to come. Not the super power part. But then again, I have a feeling to prepare. Realisticly I have 4 small children, and 2 others who may be moving in. 11 neices and nephews who are all 8 and under, with the majority of all these kids under 5. Only 4 out of 17 are older the
N 5. So I get this "protect and care for" sense. Maybe just a mommy thing but I feel im meant for this purpose.

Darn. I wanted to be on the frontlines, lol

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have been in limbo like state waiting...waiting....
I have fair idea on what will happen but I also know I have but a snippet of the picture because I have a hard enough time in this state comprehending...
i see life as we know it today a total waste of time, and while still enraged with todays wrongs and stupidity know it's all but a distraction.
I given up full time work and now do 2-3 days max to pay bills...
I also have given up on the church (not God) as they are as worldly as any other part of todays life, and dont get me started on the congregations.
I see the matrix clearly.
I know wisdom is greater than all the worlds knowledge.

I know the dawn of the new day has come, yet still waiting for the moment to fully be awakened.
Once the fire has been sparked it will spread like wild fires and will not be stopped....I know I will be safe also..
Theres more but lets not scribe a novel

I am just sick of waiting....let the tick of the clock come soon...!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

I think we WILL be on the front lines. Our children will be the ones who will teach and guide after the fact. They are growing up in a world that is changing drastically in front of their little eyes. The older children will help us in the "fight", the younger ones will be the the guides. If you look closely (well, at least the children I see) the teens and young adults are angry (nothing new really but it's different than generations passed). They see what we and our parents have done and they are ready to take a stand. The younger children seem to think from a different perspective all together. They are more spiritual, more loving, and seem to be very wise little old souls.
I have always felt like I was in a limbo. Not meant for the generation I was born into. But, now that I see the world's events unfold before me I think that maybe this IS my purpose. To guide these young teachers, and to help them come to their purpose... to bring humanity to where it belongs.
But then again, like you said, it could just be the mommy in me...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

NO RUNNING!! Were already saved!

We will GATHER!!!

it's what i'm here for! every other part of my life is starting to slowly dwindle away.

I know exactly what you mean by this... I'm in college... well started college but I'm the most interesting person in all my classes (my teachers say) and I refuse to write papers and tell them I am only there for the experience and they don't understand that. BEST PART... IDGAF. My parents always said study hard and become something... I ALREADY AM SOMETHING

edit on 02/23/2011 by

You rock dude... No sarcasm intended extra DIV

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join