It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I too have been having this "feeling". it honestly is unexplainable, all I can say is sheer joy, love and excitement are just waiting to burst throughout the universe, and I feel like its all pent up inside me.

This is unrelated, but has anyone else been getting a lot of de ja vu and just a sense of feeling like you've met people and been places before, when its your first time meeting them/being there. I just recently got a job at Goodwill, and there was this incredible sense of familiarity and I felt like I had met everyone there previously, although that was quite impossible. It wasn't like they reminded me of someone but just something about everything there seems so familiar. And, just randomly, I've been experiencing de ja vu way more frequently than usual these past few months.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So for all of you who are feeling this energy, are you going to do anything about it??
I feel like i'm in the same boat--but i'm getting antsy because nothing is being done/i don't know where to begin...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mmbop

I know, I don't really know what to do about it, the people where I live have a very materialistic hold over their reality...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Meditate. Practice. And Do everything with LOVE. That is the key to this whole event. We will know when its time to do what need to be done.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Great thread! I can identify with the knowing that this train we are on is speeding up. Things are unfolding at an ever increasing rate. I find it exciting. And what an honor/responsibility it is to be here during this time.

I personally believe now is the time for those of us with a higher awareness to be mindful that we continue equipping ourselves with spiritual knowledge so that we may be able to equip others.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

exactly. you don't feel it. it's cool. you're not supposed to. what happened in the 60s was the first wave. you were probably a part of it. this is the new new age. this is THE AGE. we will usher in the next existence! the 60s broke ground for our movement, so it was important but the change that is coming will paramount all the change that has happened to mankind over the last 5,000 years all together. the 60s ushered in a new era. we will usher in a new dimension.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. You have every right to feel excited about what may come, but I do offer this cautionary advice - anticipating restricts.

If you are anticipating an event with great expectation, then you are limiting the possibilities, you are collapsing the probabilities in quantum language. On the other hand, if you remain open to the future with an accepting and positive attitude whatever may come, then there is a greater chance that you will enjoy the ride.

As to the age, I was kind of joking about the 60's, but I do think that all times in human history are significant to those who are engaging in life as a journey of discovery.

edit on 25-4-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
As some of you know I have been activly working in the Paranormal field for several years. Up until a couple of years ago we would run into Standard Hauntings. They all had a pattern and limited strengh, and up to a point very predictable. The past couple of years have been amazing. I am running into things that have amazing power and ability. I have run into a, for lack of a better word, Teacher Spirit. This being is very direct in its answears and in its questions. It has appeared before several members of the team in there dreams. A few years back, I would down play anyone mentioning Elemential Beings, thinking this was Make Belive. But these Elemential Beings exist and are coming through very strong. The Veil between our side and the other side is thinning everday, and it is getting more active. We try to help Entities cross to the otherside when we can, not all of them want the help, but those that do we take care of.
I feel the work we do is getting us ready, for what i do not know. But it sits on the horizon, and i feel it coming. i know people talk about inpending doom, and the end of the world. I just dont see it that way. It will be a time of change, and a time for battle, battle like none have seen before. Not of convensional weapons, but of Energy, almost like the Force. I know alot of us will be sparred in the end days, but i also feel that there are Warriors among us who will step up to the call. To fight and to save the ones who were left. I know I am one of those Warriors. I know to someone who is not enlightened this sounds crazy, but I know I am not the only Warrior out there. We are many, and we are waiting for the call. I will stand with you. Brother.
Nice Post
Anyone Seeing the Number thing?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
its spot on.get a hold of me when you get the chance.id like to speak more in depth about this subject.
you should understand.
no rush.no hurry.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
also,i have been thinking about what i call the multiple messiah theory,and its basically where the second coming of Christ will be through a number of selected individuals,a mass gathering of,old and wise souls,that have been called upon to amass in this day and age in such a critical time. i know that a lot of people have been feeling that something is calling to them. its just a thought,a crazy one but i think it makes sense.

food for thought

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

OMG yes deja vu at work ! I have said so many times to close friends i have been brought on this path to be at my place of employment. And no not for the actual job. I look for the reason everyday ! deja vu gets real bad but i dont fight it i flow with it. I feel i have a job to do but when deja vu is happening i cant do anything but watch and thats horrible. I always think is there something going to happen and am i suppose to help or prevent it. But no i can only observe and know whats going to happen. Again im glad to hear your story thanks !

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaGhostHunter

Yes, a battle does seem imminent. Explains mine, and others "battle" dreams. All I know is Im pretty much Neo while in my dream.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That original post is vibrating energy. OP you have love coming out the wazoo. I can pick up books, go in to buildings, and even websites sometimes that give me a surge of energy. My heart has no thought forms to limit it. All I know is that I am changing. A consciousness shift may happen I don't know. I only know what is happening in my world. Everyone here seems to have a taste of the juice underlying physical reality. Love is the word.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

Dude, have you ever tried storming the enemy's castle yet?

Ha, my friend and I did one time and slashed our way to the top of the tower and temporarily took down the negative energy.

It was fun.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Ha Oh yeah, Ive made my way to the top and gotten the princess haha. But really, Its awesome when you learn to take control of your lucid dreams rather than just live through them. I can jump a hundred feet in the air blasting energy, move incredibly fast, Im pumped for when we get to engage in it for real

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yes, I feel it, but....

I get the feeling I am on the fence about this shift in Consciousness. A part of me wants to transcend beyond this currently miserable existence and experiences the excitement of a new beginning. The other part is afraid of what's to come and who will be left behind if this change is made.

What and where are the answers I seek?

edit on 26/4/2011 by Dark Ghost because: grammar

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

ask, and i mean earnestly pray for, confirmation. everytime i felt like "there's no way" i would sincerely ask for confirmation and usually within a week (typically couple days) something would happen that made it all the more real.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

you should be aorund me when i'm "preaching". that is, talking about this movement, especially to someone who is awake or awakening. i get goosebumps. my voice changes (gets a little deeper and a bit louder). everyone around me says that they can feel the energy i'm throwing off. i have very very very intense eyes. i make people nervous when i look at them for too long. well, when i'm "on fire" my eyes get huge, as though i'm about to fight or transform right then.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maverickthelight

i totally believe in the multiple messiah movement, or something similar. i have 2 VERY close friends who all feel as though we are Christ. a lot of other friends feeling this movement feel as though they are some kinda teacher/guide/shepherd in the making.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I know exactly what you are saying. And i agree but you lost me at the christ thing,remember exodus ch. 20, verses 3,4,5.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Let's share our Art and Knowledge. It's not the right time now. People are still full of greed and hate. We have to wait until they fall in humility on their knees and wan't peace, love and change.

We can live in paradise and we will one day. But first the people need to realize they can't eat money. And at the day you go home (die) you can only take with you what's in you. Your spirit, your Values. It's not about religion, it's about values.

Love , wisdom and peace for all you! I wish you can forgive one day.

Music and Videos I made about Love and Truth.

English Lyrics: (Rough)
"They tell you, you don't know it. But you knew it all the time. But it is unbearable for you. Unbearable beauty and old like the time itself. You bring it within you. It is neither faith nor science. You just need to touch it now. Have no fear. You are not alone. We care of you. Because you are so good. Stay brave and bold.

Grasp now for it... in humility. Your rage makes you sick. Let it go now... you don't need it. You are too good. Open you heart and take a look at it (her, him) You can't live without it (her, him) thereby it (she, he) gave everything to you. The truth...learn to love it (her, him)."

To feel your Spirit you have to be sensitive and learn this is strength and not weakness - maybe this can help:

edit on 26-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

Add:

Matthew 7:6
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

edit on 26-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join