It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StarSeed1111

i believe that the future of this will lead us to a place where food will be unnecessary. we will be able to survive off of pure energy. food may be there as a bonus cuz it does taste good but i think that energy will sustain us. one day...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by mrjones7885

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by mrjones7885

Just bear in mind that some are protesting your use of the word "we" here and that's understandable. Each person should only be able to speak from personal experience or by a reasonable argument if attempting to present a commonly shared or agreeable truth.

I speak on behalf of my connection to my soul and my souls connection to the universe and the will of creation. Protest all you want but I do not know 'personal' I only know everything, unity, one... it's just always been that way I do not expect you to understand. I use 'we' for it is just a word take it however you want. If you admit a connection then you should also use 'we'... There is no 'I'

Why wouldn't you expect me to understand, I understand, was just pointing out the "we" vs. "them" or not "of us" notion, which can easily be misconstrued by some, but you did it to me, the very thing, by saying you don't expect the likes of me to understand, why do "we" always do that, presume a position for ourselves that is more special than another, when we often don't even have the first clue who we're even addressing. And yes, there is another, and it's in the relation between us, and how we treat one another which is the only thing that matters and I expect you to understand that.

I was just asking the "I'm feeling it" people to emphathize with the position, and the questions of those who either are not feeling it or don't even know what we're talking about. After all, every human interaction is nothing but an opportunity to either learn or to teach.

Cause you could be like everyone else and call me crazy. nothing anyone says will change my world I only said i don't expect you to understand to reassure myself as I am constantly having to defend myself. People say I belong in an asylum they say I don't belong here, they just want me to go away cause with everything I say i open up a truth that is hard for others to comprehend... I'm sure you understand that.

And now that you admit you understand TO ME or the WE as we are not independent we need look no further. I understand that others might not understand but I try my best to make it so that they might. It's difficult comrade very very difficult. I am not around others like me AT ALL... very alone, surrounded by spirits on their separate paths when all I want is a common path and I find none as others strive in the material world. Talking about it makes me sad because I try to open peoples eyes but when you tell them that there is a WE they do not see it, they don't understand it and it's stirs something inside of me. I can't comprehend the world others live in. They work so hard for possessions while I can do without anything. I am only grateful everyday the sun rises, the blossoms bloom, and the wind blows. That it is where my comfort lies. That is where my soul is.

I have hope though... that one day they will listen to me

edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

wow this warrior thing is tripping me out.... i didn't have the dreams like you but all the other symptoms... my body heals at an incredible rate my blood pressure is so low the doctors give me a weird look sometimes... I build muscle like it's nothing or more like lean out, but i never work out..... people confide in me but it pushes me away except for the few that i still have around.... i hate confrontation but you put me in the spot i will bust you in the mouth.... i let people slide all the time.... until i've just had enough.... i seem to be very lucky with things like i am not in control of my destiny.... there have been countless number of times that i should have ended up in jail... but situations seem to pop up that save me by the skin of my teeth.... i've been stabbed in the neck and hold the most blood record at the hospital.... i think this lack of control over my own fait is actually the root of my issue now that i am thinking as i write this....

I actually have no control what is going on... I mean I react to each situation but obstacles or bad timing "well good timing" i guess always makes me say dang I would be in jail.... it might sound crazy but not once or twice but a bunch... i mean i've been to jail for misdemeanor this and that...... but when its big something always saves me.... always...

i've been dead three times and so many times my life should have been over but dang for some reason i'm still here.... but i'm not patient enough... i'm more like give me my greatness now or strike me down.... and i say that in my prayers all the time and i am still freakin here

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by Irish614
I can't describe the feeling, I don't feel super human, holy or any of thing like that. Just a feeling of impending doom, so I guess you could say I feel nervous. I don't know if it's a "mass spiritual awakening" as I never said that it was. The old soul referencing the luxury sedan was a funny example my mother in law said one day. The last time I had a feeling like this I felt like there was going to be a loud boom outside, a few days after having those feelings a meteor flew in the sky creating sonic booms. Could be a pure coincidence, who knows.

I think that's an answer that has a base. What you're feeling is within yourself and there is no way to be certain that someone else is feeling it. Just because you're feeling this immense, unexplainable feeling, doesn't mean that other guy is feeling the same thing as you. He could be doing drugs, looking for attention, etc..etc.. That's as far as it goes right? It ends at the point where someone says "I'm feeling something unexplainable".

After that point you can't make the conclusion that everyone is feeling the same thing if you yourself can't explain or comprehend it. Do you see where I'm coming from? I'm all for people finding their spiritual side but making baseless claims that they KNOW everyone is feeling the same thing is plain ignorance.

We have given you many answers you choose not to see, understand, or feel them... Perhaps it's time you give up and continue to hide behind your facts and reasoning and carry on with your life as you will never understand if you don't let go of all preconceived knowledge. It is time to unlearn what you have learned

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

I do not feel the love accept when i look at my kids... my anxiety sucks, my mood is all over the place, i'm pretty much got a negative feeling too.... but i try to stay optimistic... but it is really hard.... i get really down... my only logic or reasoning is maybe that i'm going against what i'm suppose to be doing... now what is that suppose to be? i'm not sure... i just know what i'm doing now is not the best thing for me... i've tried to get away from it but the unknown gives me a lot of anxiety.... or whatever it is.... even with my current situations getting worse i find it hard to still pull away....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I know the feeling that you are talking about but lately I feel lost, not totally lost but like I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. any advice? I have always felt like a visitor here and have done my best to help people. Even as a very small child I felt close to God even though my parents are NOT religous. and never once took us to church. and even though both my brother and I tried joining churches on our own organized religin just never seemed to be the answer so I just studied the subject on my own ALL religin.s and lately my eyesight just got really bad. like bam over night. Peace and love

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I can't describe the feeling, I don't feel super human, holy or any of thing like that. Just a feeling of impending doom, so I guess you could say I feel nervous. I don't know if it's a "mass spiritual awakening" as I never said that it was. The old soul referencing the luxury sedan was a funny example my mother in law said one day. The last time I had a feeling like this I felt like there was going to be a loud boom outside, a few days after having those feelings a meteor flew in the sky creating sonic booms. Could be a pure coincidence, who knows.

I think that's an answer that has a base. What you're feeling is within yourself and there is no way to be certain that someone else is feeling it. Just because you're feeling this immense, unexplainable feeling, doesn't mean that other guy is feeling the same thing as you. He could be doing drugs, looking for attention, etc..etc.. That's as far as it goes right? It ends at the point where someone says "I'm feeling something unexplainable".

After that point you can't make the conclusion that everyone is feeling the same thing if you yourself can't explain or comprehend it. Do you see where I'm coming from? I'm all for people finding their spiritual side but making baseless claims that they KNOW everyone is feeling the same thing is plain ignorance.

We have given you many answers you choose not to see, understand, or feel them... Perhaps it's time you give up and continue to hide behind your facts and reasoning and carry on with your life as you will never understand if you don't let go of all preconceived knowledge. It is time to unlearn what you have learned

You personally have given many illogical and pseudo-scientific answers. Perhaps it's time you read rather than preach, you might have learned you missed out on a lot. "Ego-maniacal" would have been a better pseudonym than "mrjones". I think you've completely missed the point, and I encourage you to drink as much of the kool-aid as possible.

Yes, I'll let go of all my knowledge so I can see the world from your perception
Your perception of knowledge is your ego speaking, and I choose not to participate in any further conversation with you because of that. You're so hell bent on believing some fanatic lie you've lost all logic and reason. Good one!

edit on 27-4-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthmuffin33

honestly...most of us have no idea of "what to do". personally, i feel as though i'm just waiting for orders. like right now i'm just supposed to sit back, get close to the Energy That Is and will be told who i really am and what i really am here to do when the time is right.

as for the eyesight...i've read on some sites about the awakening that problems with vision can present themselves, as well as problems with hearing. be it seeing auras, blurry visions, floaters/gnats. i really don't know what to tell you, though. i don't wanna say "oh...you're fine...this is natural" and then you find out you have glaucoma next week or something, but i don't want to tell you to be concerned, either. best i can say to that is dowhat you think best.they are your eyes but again...it has been said that blurry vision is a symptom.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You personally have given many illogical and pseudo-scientific answers. Perhaps it's time you read rather than preach, you might have learned you missed out on a lot. "Ego-maniacal" would have been a better pseudonym than "mrjones". I think you've completely missed the point, and I encourage you to drink as much of the kool-aid as possible.

Very well. Very well. Souls are reached by souls who speak to souls. I know not my ego. Pick at me all you want I can take it as I have been taking it for as long as I can remember. It is possible to embrace your emotions without expressing them. Is the fact that i can take it the result of a large ego? or a strong soul.

Be always strong and you will always be stronger,
An

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

heal quick, you say? i am HEAVILY tattooed and artists are amazed at how quickly i heal. for those of you familiar with the tattoo healing process, i usually done flaking in 5 days or less. low blood pressure? hahaha...nurses/doctors always ask me if i'm dead. they have the hardest time even finding my pulse and it's always low.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Same here, I heal very fast. I also have a very low blood pressure. The nurses always say that is very very good! My whole life I have had the feeling that I should be doing something, still don't know.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

what made you decide to cut down?

2nd line

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

this is tripping me out.... could we just be a mathmatical anomally of symptoms out of a group of people... but it's so weird i've never even thought of it till now, maybe this will give me new insight... this thread has all ready made me feel better.... just being able to relate and know that i'm not alone in this... it's kind of a relief

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CelestialSon

What you said was interesting. This year we will have:
1/11/11 1/1/11 11/1/11 11/11/11
so many 1's hurt my eyes

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarist95

That's zero point right?

sorry december 21st 2012 is zero point my mistake. What's the significance?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This thread is extremely special (to me). I have not had time to read every page/reply, but I have lurked on ATS for some time now, and THIS post as well as all the replies I have read stirred something inside of me to join. I want to create my own thread eventually about my background and experiences and leading to this point, in fact I'm literally ready to burst about it all, but I can wait until I'm able to.

Back on track... I feel as if I could have written this post myself. Maybe not about the part about being Christ incarnate necessarily, but overall it resonates inside me. As I said I've gone through a series of changes the past couple years leading me to come to this conclusion as well. I never really talk about any of these kinds of things with anyone but to feel it inside for so long and then read it coming from a complete stranger is possibly one of the greatest feelings.

Lately there is something calling within I can't ignore, it's completely changed who I am, for the better. I pay attention more, to everything. My body is changing rapidly I feel more energized and aligned and balanced. My music has become exponentially better and fluid. Improvisation is a breeze now, and I am able to intuitively pick up on a lot of things almost instantly I couldn't before after weeks of practice. Things are just.... happening that I can't explain. My intuition has been calling and I feel it strengthening. I just "know" things or how they will play out too and I can visualize in great detail lately. It's almost like I'm developing synesthesia rapidly (though could be from my accident 3 years ago). But it's ALL culminating now rapidly and to a point where the synchronicities are beyond any doubt a result I am on the right path.

I see 11's all the time now, I feel too what other think/feel around me. I have always felt different and as if I was put here for a purpose greater than myself to help with... something. As crazy as it sounds even to me, I have always felt that psychic powers lie doormant in (maybe only some) people and I am starting on a path to unlock these secrets or things that ancients knew. Think of everything that exists that we can't interact with our 5 senses. Invisible rays, particles, etc. Jellyfish have no brains, insects can create amazing colonies with chemical connections. Why is psychic powers any more of a stretch when you think about it? Science fiction becomes real every day. The universe is a strange place indeed. I am recently let go all the paradigms and cultural programming I learned growing up and have been on the search for truth, starting inside myself. It's led me to believe the truth lies in the middle of the paradox. I also feel that everything is a distraction to keep us busy from finding the truth inside ourselves in a way, all the tv and programming and advertising suggesting what we all should be or like.

I feel I am special in a sense that I am meant for something to help people. With the recent revelations in my music and guitar playing I am hoping I was meant to inspire and give back to everyone through music. This is a very interesting time for me. I am so pleased to see there are so many others. I've felt alone and out of place a lot in my life (I've always been a very bright, intelligent person that can easily adapt though) and by adapting I've kinda dumbed myself down and reserved my true thoughts and feelings only for a few. I finally feel this is the right time for me to join you all. I feel so connected now. I had no faith in humanity after witnessing all the cruelty and indifference.

The irony of it all is, that up until 2 years ago, I would have considered all this hippie stuff!. And i finish at 7:11

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I do have a gut feeling, that something big is going to happen sometime soon.
I am also certain that it is something good.

I have never fitted in, I have always felt different, but I think many has. And I am in no way saying I am a "star child" or whatever you called it. Quite frankly, I do not believe in that one. But I do think that, there are people on this planet, who has a stronger connection to others, and the universe, or however you could say it.
And I think that these people, are the ones who will adjust to bigger changes more easily. And they should be the ones to rise up and lead mankind towards a brighter future.

Dont call yourself a "star child" and hope that you might soon get super human powers, cause frankly, thats probably not going to happen. What this whole thing really means, is probably just that you know that something is very wrong in this world, and you have the insight needed, to change it for the better. So get up right now, start changing the world right now. How? Get into politics, get a carrier where you can help people, get a carrier where you can spread the wisdom that you so firmly believe in. Do not sit there and wait for the world to change by it self, do not sit there and wait for 2012 and bring some giant shift in the reality we know.
Start changing the reality right now, with the means that you have available to you.
THAT is what this is all about, that is what you need to do. And you know it.

We need people who knows that the way forward is mutual respect, acknowledgement of different cultures and religions, and people who knows that with enough time, and hard work, we can bring everything together, and be a joined species, who do not wage wars for profit or any other reason. We need people who knows that we need to protect our environment and the planet we live on, and not harvest it for ressources that we do not need to use anyway. People who knows that there are better ways than the ones we use now.

That is what Jesus did (wether fiction or not, who cares? The message was good). He spread wisdom that changed the world, and the point of views of mankind. And that is exactly what we need to do now.

So if you feel like a "star child" you know that you have a destiny. To rise up and change the world.
Be a rolemodel, be good, spread positivity, and teach others how fragile our existance is. Make a positive change, and make this place a better world.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Thank you for your very incisive and sensitive post. I hope everyone here has taken the time to read it carefully, as I believe it offers a greater depth of understanding of the issues evolving in this thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

i understand what you're saying. i do. my reason for not liking the arguing is simply that this thread was meant for those who are recently waking up and need to connect. if they come to a page riddled with arguing and "you're wrong/no you're wrong", it could very well turn them off and make them fall back asleep.

Have you considered that input, questioning, and reasoned debate from other perspectives may lead to a greater awakening and awareness?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
necessarily this beng the work of god or something a demon cast upon as unrevealing, there are two things to consider, one) was it not god that breathed life into us from the start of the world why would getting these things being impossible, 2) as saying god did so allowing prophetic dreams and such, is it not funny that overtime these have become harder to achieve??? im sure youve heard alot of medieval like stories having the power unnatural as they seem unhuman, after middle ages and such though is it not true that as the info of this spreads, many people have to acquire these attributes or directly get them close in the family???

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join