It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
can we please just go back to the original intent of this thread and stop bickering ? please?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

I have come to believe through many different teachings that the world we live in is a reflection of our consciousness and not the other way around. Aggression, wars, and resource depletion are the natural result of a "me as separate from" each other belief system, expressed through EVERYONE's daily life choices.

The exciting part for me is seeing this world's reflection as an expotentially-based relationship. In other words, we all have the divinity of being part of the whole -- and when we add our highest energetic expression to this shared "reflection" we positively effect the both the world we see as "out there" and our own experience therein. They are intertwined - This has both shown me my "own" divine self/connection and the humility of honoring the ultimate divinity of all life as self.

I hope you will come to experience the gifts of grace that you can express into this world through each and every one of your daily interactons and choices. I believe this is the ultimate gift you can give - to ourselves and the world around us. So please, honor your contributions - if everyone truly just showed respect in all their interactions with others that would have a bigger impact on our world than we have been conditioned to believe possible.

I would like to add one more comment for those to keep in mind - My experiences and beliefs are my truth - and I equally respect that your truths may be completely different. The reason I am interested in this thread of experiences is because of my hope and expectation that a "critical mass" of sorts is all that's needed to rapidly -and dramatically change our world.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by awakenedsoul1111

My pleasure! I was so glad to have "stumbled upon" them last year. I think it's a HUGE link that many are missing. Some of the info is so technical, detailed, and intricate, isn't it? I think it's interesting how the Guardian Council(?) has decided that it's time for everyone to know the truth, but it seems the word hasn't been too far spread. Keep reading and let me know what you think......

Ashayana Deane does a great job of describing the DNA history (which sparks the wars/invasions) in the first set of links I shared, and she goes into detail about our current predicament (who knew the magnitude!? - no wonder people are "feeling" it) in the second link/posting I shared. When I saw her on Project Camelot for the first time, I said, "That's it!" That's when it just clicked, and everything fell into place.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StarSeed1111

yeh i'm currently on part 3 now ,isn't it amazing when you get information when you are ready to hear it and not before? that't exactly what it's like with me finding your links.imagine getting all the picture at once lol we wouldn't be able to handle it and we would freak out.it's like we are spoon feeding our selves bits of information at a time to get used to it instead of the whole pot of baby food at once.hope that makes sense.
edit on 27-4-2011 by awakenedsoul1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

sorry starseed. have been at work and lost track of this thread and not sure how far back you posted these said links. possible you could post once more? please and thank you?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
There's no doubt that a lot of people are feeling and sensing that change is in the air and that there may be some big event on the horizon. It's kind of like how animals act right before a big storm or earthquake hits, they sense something and act odd, but they don't seem to know exactly what they're sensing. I have my own opinion based on Scripture of what I think is going on, that being that Satan's time is short and he's making a desperate effort to influence the outcome. The outcome is predestined, but he's not willing to accept that, he still thinks he can gain the upper hand. Many of the events we see happening today were referred to by Christ as "birth pangs" ("For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes", "iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold", "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God). He said these would be the signs of the beginning of the End Times. I would warn people that if they start feeling communications or influence of some kind, be very careful because it's just as likely to be evil forces as good that are trying to influence you.
It's the DAMNATION squad out to condem us all to hell!
It's ok, I made it out of christianity a few years back and understand where you are. It, like ALL religions, are a gateway to true sprituality. Lets all remember that fear is the tool used in all of these crowd control programs. I don't fault you, I was there once.
FYI there are hundreds of inaccuracies , mistakes and just plain wrong prophecies in the bible...the document you base your life off of.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

i'm going to have to rewatch the whole series about 3 or 4 times to get a hold of it all hahaha there's that much information!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakenedsoul1111
can we please just go back to the original intent of this thread and stop bickering ? please?

thank you, again, starseed. i though i was the only one picking up on the bickering undertones. everyone keeps telling me that this is what discussion is and that people are trying to "understand" this whole feeling thing, or whatever cause is stated at that moment. i, for one, see a whole lot of squabbling over who is right and who is wrong. for anyone to say what anyone is saying they feel is wrong, is wrong.

how can anyone know that i am right or that you are wrong? and vice-versa? we are all talking about an undetermined, unspecified feeling that some people seem to insist has been defined, therefore making it objectionable. if nothing specific is actually stated, than there is nothing to really debate. at least that's my logic.

please everyone...this is to welcome the newly awoken...not to try and train jedis and/or destroy someone's feelings.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Don't you just love divine timing? Happy learning!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

I believe that pharmaceuticals can dampen, interfere with, and effect both our physical bodies as well as our experience of connection to our core, base energy. I speak from my own experience of a ten-year physician- recommended and supervised "treatment" for a chronic physical condition. I found, after cutting down over a two year period and ending with an intensive four month recuperative period after stopping them, that they had a more toxic effect on me than the original disabling illness did.

This DOES NOT mean that they're aren't individuals who benefit greatly from western medicine - just that they do have an overreaching impact on all of our physical, mental and spiritual experiences.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i want to ask people on here who are feeling this change if they have started to drink lots of water and change their eating habits totaly to mainly just fruit? my body doesn't even agree with most foods any more ,also my body is losing density very quickly,my whole digestive system is evolving very fast.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Certainly! I am glad you are interested. This should all be required viewing for everyone here.

Here are the two sets of info that I've shared:

A'shayana Deane: Set 1 (Covers over 950 billion years of cosmic history)

- Earth and Cosmic History Part 1 and 2 (scroll down to video): wemustknow.net...
- Earth and Cosmic History Part 3: exposureroom.com...
- Earth and Cosmic History Part 4: exposureroom.com...

A'shayana Deane: Set 2 (Covers more current events, including our current predicament and 2012 intentions/possibilities)

- Ascension Mechanics (not necessarily all about ascension)
projectcamelotproductions.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

i want to ask people on here who are feeling this change if they have started to drink lots of water and change their eating habits totaly to mainly just fruit? my body doesn't even agree with most foods any more ,also my body is losing density very quickly,my whole digestive system is evolving very fast.

My eating habits have changed. I have been eating less and less because I am not as hungry lately.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

wow. holy effing schnickies batman! i was just about to get on here and bring up my recent diet changes!

know what i've eaten the past 48 hours? 2 apples, 3 oranges, a bowl of cheerios and a couple bites of a snickers (that i instantly threw away cuz i felt gross for eating those two bites). i normally have a crazy appetite. like i can eat a pizza, by myself, and be hungry an hour later. i've been eating everything in sight for months and then...last week...it slowed down. now...i eat almost nothing but feel great. lots of energy. losing weight but not alarming amounts, just a ocuple pounds.

and yes...certain things don't seem to agree with me anymore.

seriously starseed...i swear...i got back on here to talk about my diet recently changing. crazy how little i've eaten and yet feel fully nourished.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

lol
i'm awakenedsoul by the way and not starseed
,if you haven't tried already i recommend you start making fruit smoothies!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

sorry. i just got really exctied and got crossed up. seriously... i was seconds away from posting my diet. wow.

synchronicity? duh...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

i'm a fruit nut! i eat oranges like gorillas eat bananas. people who see me skin an orange are kinda shocked by how fast and easy i can do it. it's a trained muscle movement now, it seems. and water...all i drink is water. i rarely drink soda or teo or anything else really. i do drink 100% juice watered down to a 50/50 blend with water everyday, too, but other than that, just water. i drink at least 4 bottles a day, more depending on activity.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

and even more odd...i randomly bought a fruit smoothie maker a couple months ago. not even sure why. never even used it. just though it would be nice come spring/summer. hmmm....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

I know what you are talking about in regards to the vibrations. I keep thinking I'm feeling weak earthquakes since there is so much earthquake activity these days but I live in Colorado... so probably not. I feel it when I sleep and at work (not on the ground level) etc. Very strange. I wrote in another thread that at night it feels like a cat getting up on the bed and moving around on the foot of the bed. It's just a weird sensation that the bed is moving. I've had so many weird things happen since the end of last year that I'm not sure what to think anymore to be honest.

Count me in as another sky watcher too.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

He he - we're all one anyway, right?

Anyway - yes, my eating habits have changed, too. My lunch consists of pretty much vegetarian, when there's no way I would have even considered it a few years ago. Apples, almonds, bell peppers, cucumbers, Cheerios (wow - have you tried the cinnamon ones?), and strawberries. Dinner is also light.

They say that we don't need to eat what we used to eat to maintain a healthy body since we're becoming lighter and less dense. Our bodies are starting to reject some of the heavy things we ate in the past. Did you know that some people are supposedly living off of what they call prana (for like 40 days - no food) and that one day (...way in the distant future) we supposedly will, too?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join