It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
Another funny thing is that people also confide in me. Often times I have only know the person for a little while and they tell me everything about them. Often times saying I feel like we know each other. They tell me about their whole lives fairly quickly.

same here bro

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey again,

Fourth or fifth post on this thread...,

Anyways,

Listen guys, im really happy for all of you. These joyful feelings that lots of you seem to be experiencing make me a jealous man. Why? Because im not gettin those feelings.

DO NOT attempt to tell me that i need to find it, or that i need not worry because "it" is coming and all will be happy. That doesnt make any sense, Like i said earlier the ONLY REAL CONCLUSION that we can come to (logically) is that a lot of people are experiencing a lot of energy right now.

Seems to be full of love. Least for the most part. But what has me concerned is that there are a few out there (including myself) that cant shake the feeling of something else. Like something big is coming but its not love. I sure as hell dont feel ANY of that.

So my question, with us being speculators and conspiracy theorists, is why are there some that feel the complete opposite of what the norm (the norm being the majority of the people on this thread).

Yes i have said it. The NORM. Let me put this into a better example.

USA is ATS and this THREAD is FOX NEWS. The MAJORITY agree on a radical idea and the MINORITY questions it. Why? Because they ask questions. There is no "going along" for these people. They do not see something and think "Well they all think it so it has to be true and since it was on the news it REALLY has to be true".

Lots of ATSer's on this page agree just enough that it had become radical and fanatical thinking. Just go back through the whole thread and you will find plenty of "I cant wait for "It" to happen". "Soon my brothers, love will be everywhere" etc. etc.

What the hell is "IT". There is NO conclusive evidence that represents any sort of "IT" as being an event that is going to happen. There is NO conclusive evidence that this has anything to do with 2012.

The title reads "Do you feel it"......thats it!

ATSer's i implore you to deny ignorance and ask yourself
"Why are these people feeling something different. In fact the complete opposite of what the majority is feeling/thinking."

Majority voted for Bush....bush screwed the majority.
Majority voted for Obama.....Obama screwed the majority.
Majority votes for its Leaders in congress......etc etc etc.

Its simply an equation that can be used anywhere.

I will repeat myself as i did earlier, im not saying your wrong for religion or that your wrong for feeling a certain way.

IM ASKING "Please consider options, on account of the options the majority follows tends to stray from the original idea.

Thank you for the time and consideration

Late

edit on 27-4-2011 by mthgs602 because: Messed a word up. "and" to "any"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You're probably all wondering why I've drawn you to this thread.

edit on 4/27/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
honestly if i didnt "feel" or have the the sudden impulse to post on this thread i would'nt. Im not an egoistical person nor do i care wut other people think about me. I read wut the OP wrote and I felt somthing inside me, in return i started posting on this thread. im not a follower it jus so happens I that felt that exact same thing as all these other people. its kinda of funny how we are all posting the exact same thing isnt it? So be open minded you never know whats gonna happen.

One love-

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nickbeezy26
honestly if i didnt "feel" or have the the sudden impulse to post on this thread i would'nt. Im not an egoistical person nor do i care wut other people think about me. I read wut the OP wrote and I felt somthing inside me, in return i started posting on this thread. im not a follower it jus so happens I that felt that exact same thing as all these other people. its kinda of funny how we are all posting the exact same thing isnt it? So be open minded you never know whats gonna happen.

One love-

Dude. Everyone here is feeling something unexplainable.
How in the world do you know it's the same thing? You're right about one thing.
All of you are saying "we feel it, you don't - guess you'll never know!" When you don't even know the person that you're apparently sharing the same feelings with.

reply to post by mthgs602

Very well said post mthgs.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

One love-

All of you are saying "we feel it, you don't - guess you'll never know!" When you don't even know the person that you're apparently sharing the same feelings with.

Ok man, So your telling me im not feeling #, even if the dude made this # up. its kinda funny how this many people share the same thing. honestly I cant explan why or what made me post, its felt like I had to. I honestly dont really care if you feel the way you do towards this. I jus so happen to feel what the OP described. So are you telling me what im feeling is in my mind or that im just a follower?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I wrote on this thread yesterday about checking the clock at 11:11. I just did it again. I casually glanced at the clock and then did a double take when I saw for the second time in a row it was 11:11. Crazy! That is very much not like me.

I have to say that I agree with those that feel the change is bad. I'm not sure why I feel this way but I do. I wish I could share in the good feelings everyone else is getting about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If you want to feel it, all you need to to is open your eyes to what is happening around the world, and seek deep within your heart if this is how life should be or it can be made better.

If the answer is the latter, then your personal journey of discovery will begin as it did for many on this thread and in the real world, for that consciousness lays within all humans......

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
And we dont know each other its a forum man? come on so you are telling me that you know every single person that u feel or share the same views, on this website? come on bruh

edit on 27-4-2011 by Nickbeezy26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

If you surmise everyone on this thread is a moron that thinks they have have special powers, why even waste time to chastise? Are you bored? Lonely? Afraid? ...Envious?

These Feelings are Subtle. That is why everyone describes it a little differently. The "currents" that we pick up on can only be tapped into when you're sensitive enough and at the right impass in your life to appreciate them. Why throw pearls before swine?...

Just as a scientist needs an electron microscope to see our microcosm, so we our "hearts" for the macrocosm.

I and many others never claimed to have "super powers".. Yet the majority of us have noticed or had things happen to us that are unexplainable -- that "small still voice" that echoes throughout our soul is what guides us to our answers or what makes us feel "different"... It helps us deduce that these aren't just stresses from our day to day lives, they are something More.

I ignored these concepts and feelings for so long until it snuck up on me in the form of a very bad accident. Many things have revealed themselves to me since then... Up until that point I was an atheist who believed in science and mocked the idea of faith.

Now it is Faith the drives me forward.

All the Best to You. Open your mind in earnest and all will be revealed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

If you surmise everyone on this thread is a moron that thinks they have have special powers, why even waste time to chastise? Are you bored? Lonely? Afraid? ...Envious?

These Feelings are Subtle. That is why everyone describes it a little differently. The "currents" that we pick up on can only be tapped into when you're sensitive enough and at the right impass in your life to appreciate them. Why throw pearls before swine?...

Just as a scientist needs an electron microscope to see our microcosm, so we our "hearts" for the macrocosm.

I and many others never claimed to have "super powers".. Yet the majority of us have noticed or had things happen to us that are unexplainable -- that "small still voice" that echoes throughout our soul is what guides us to our answers or what makes us feel "different"... It helps us deduce that these aren't just stresses from our day to day lives, they are something More.

I ignored these concepts and feelings for so long until it snuck up on me in the form of a very bad accident. Many things have revealed themselves to me since then... Up until that point I was an atheist who believed in science and mocked the idea of faith.

Now it is Faith the drives me forward.

All the Best to You. Open your mind in earnest and all will be revealed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Perhaps this example may come of some use in explaining the feeling.

We all know what it feels like to be horny/sexually aroused. How well can you describe that feeling (please dont
)? Do you think other people feel it exactly like you do? Did you know what that feeling was like when you were prepubescent?

A prepubescent can be told that adults get horny, he can read all about it, what it must be like, etc. He can be confused about why male A and male B describe it in different terms, and how it may be completely different from females A&B. No doubt he will be confused, he will not know and understand it until he is horny himself. There is no point in describing what it is like to because words cannot adequately describe a feeling.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

If you want to feel it, all you need to to is open your eyes to what is happening around the world, and seek deep within your heart if this is how life should be or it can be made better.

If the answer is the latter, then your personal journey of discovery will begin as it did for many on this thread and in the real world, for that consciousness lays within all humans......

See,

It happened again. Someone telling me i "need" to do something.

I DO feel something. Some of the ATSer's are CLEARLY not attempting to thoroughly read posts by others.

My point exactly!

Late

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

One love-

Ok man, So your telling me im not feeling #, even if the dude made this # up. its kinda funny how this many people share the same thing. honestly I cant explan why or what made me post, its felt like I had to. I honestly dont really care if you feel the way you do towards this. I jus so happen to feel what the OP described. So are you telling me what im feeling is in my mind or that im just a follower?

Describe an emotion. Any emotion.
Ask someone else to describe that emotion. You might have two descriptions that are similar, because we use the same language, vocab..etc..

But the feeling itself, the experience is different. If he's feeling something unexplainable that he can't explain, yet he tries to explain it anyway, how can you say your feeling is the same? I'm not telling you you're feeling "#". I'm telling you that what you're feeling is unique, and individual. It's not uncommon for people to come together to want peace.

I'm telling you that by saying blindly "we all feel the same" you're becoming a follower, blindly being led. You don't know what he's feeling alright? All you know is what you're feeling, and even that you can't explain you can only experience. What you're trying to say here is that your experience and his experience are the same. That my friend, is not happening. Look at every case posted on this thread individually.. If you don't find everyone reporting the EXACT SAME THING, where do you make the baseless assumption you're experiencing the same thing?

If say, a person died in the family, everyone goes to the funeral. Everyone at this funeral feels something, sorrow, but in their OWN perspective. It's all sorrow, but individual and unique to the person being examined. Same thing for happiness, love, any emotion. It's all perspective.

Now I can imagine it to be plausible if all the individuals in question were FREE from ego. The ego clearly exists for the people in question, therefore different persona's and masks exist. Consider the ego to be a lens, you can't be "One" when you observe everything subjectively.
edit on 27-4-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeIsPowre
Perhaps this example may come of some use in explaining the feeling.

We all know what it feels like to be horny/sexually aroused. How well can you describe that feeling (please dont
)? Do you think other people feel it exactly like you do? Did you know what that feeling was like when you were prepubescent?

A prepubescent can be told that adults get horny, he can read all about it, what it must be like, etc. He can be confused about why male A and male B describe it in different terms, and how it may be completely different from females A&B. No doubt he will be confused, he will not know and understand it until he is horny himself. There is no point in describing what it is like to because words cannot adequately describe a feeling.

I really love your post. Shall I attempt to describe how this love feels?
Great example.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

One love-

Describe an emotion. Any emotion.
Ask someone else to describe that emotion. You might have two descriptions that are similar, because we use the same language, vocab..etc..

But the feeling itself, the experience is different. If he's feeling something unexplainable that he can't explain, yet he tries to explain it anyway, how can you say your feeling is the same? I'm not telling you you're feeling "#". I'm telling you that what you're feeling is unique, and individual. It's not uncommon for people to come together to want peace.

I'm telling you that by saying blindly "we all feel the same" you're becoming a follower, blindly being led. You don't know what he's feeling alright? All you know is what you're feeling, and even that you can't explain you can only experience. What you're trying to say here is that your experience and his experience are the same. That my friend, is not happening. Look at every case posted on this thread individually.. If you don't find everyone reporting the EXACT SAME THING, where do you make the baseless assumption you're experiencing the same thing?

If say, a person died in the family, everyone goes to the funeral. Everyone at this funeral feels something, sorrow, but in their OWN perspective. It's all sorrow, but individual and unique to the person being examined. Same thing for happiness, love, any emotion. It's all perspective.

Now I can imagine it to be plausible if all the individuals in question were FREE from ego. The ego clearly exists for the people in question, therefore different persona's and masks exist. Consider the ego to be a lens, you can't be "One" when you observe everything subjectively.
edit on 27-4-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

I think you are being picky because you want to argue. Just because someone says: " I feel exactly the same!" doesn't mean they meant that literally. I don't think anyone on this entire thread claimed that notion. I feel you are wasting your energy because we already understand to become One you must be free from Ego. Those who do not will learn in time when their mortality is tested.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Behold, my minions, I AM.

link   
humanity connecting to source. we've all been purposely kept in the dark, and we're waking up(some quicker than others). also, we have a lot of "help". Go with the feeling, OP.

link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Behold, my minions, I AM.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
tap tap tap

Hello? Is This Thing On?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join