It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
I can vouch for the addiction part as I am 8 almost 9 months sober from alcohol. I am short in stature but as my mother in law would say " I have tree trunk arms"

I agree with this as well, my last co-worker even though he was 38 , I am 25, he looked to me as the word of wisdom. Within a week I basically knew everything about him. My mother in law tells me I am an old soul because instead of liking the sports car I would opt for the luxury sedan and how well I get along with older people rather than people my age.

Yes, this is another example of that "selfless love" MrJones is talking about. Nowhere in the post is the ego to be seen
. Since he's feeling the metaphysical force of love touching him though, he must be under the great awakening and it's all good! It's ok for him to carelessly call himself an "Old Soul" because his Mother-in-Law says so!

But hey, definitely another example of a ego-less individual. He even picks the luxury sedan over the sports car.

What makes you all so holy and spiritual again?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
the shift in consciousness? the feling that you will one day have "superhuman" powers? feel as though there are changes occuring in you everyday? feel as though something very big is very close? feel as though reality as we know it is about to be shattered?

there has been a lot of talk over this whole starseed/indigo child thing lately. i don't know that i want to label this "movement" but i definitely feel as though i'm one of them.

i've always felt different, as though i'm not human. even as a small child i felt like i wasn't from here. always felt like my birth parents were kinda like foster parents. hell...even my mom and grandpa said they knew i was different before i was ever born. i can recollect memories all the way back to a year or two old. always been sensitive of energies around me. i've seen beings around me, when i was younger, just kinda watching over me. i had visions when i was younger of some giant green being laying in bed, dreaming me.

empath and intuition? uhhh...yeah. i can usually tell what people around me are thinking/feeling and am almost always spot on. i can usually tell you how things are gonna play out and people who know me know to listen when i tell them that so and so will happen if they do this. everyone looks to me for guidance. if they have a problem or some weird feeling, they call me. mind you i'm only 26 and yet people twice my age come to me questions...that i can actually answer.

i feel as though i am Christ. not to the extent that like i am Jesus, the man, but that the spirit of Christ is the building block for my DNA. i have self-imagry of Christ always playing in my head. feel as though i was put here to help people. help them find peace and usher in a new tme. i have 3 very close friends who all have the sme feelings.

i know that there are MANY who are awakening right now. please...if you feel that there is something supernatural going on inside of you, do not let society tell you that you're crazy. it is very possible that the spirit of Christ is powerful enough to embody thousands, probably millions. this is not the anti-christ the bible speaks of, either. this could very well be the second comnig that Christ Himself referenced. having child like faith means just believing, without understanding. if you're not feeling this awakening, i'm sure this sounds like non-sense. if you are feeling it, you're either already aware of what's going on or you're just waking up and have a million questions.

please, if you're waking up and feeling uneasy, ask me or someone you see on this board talking like me to talk to you. this is a good thing. you are a spiritual being waiting to usher in a new era of consciousness. there is sooo much more i want to say but can already see the skeptics and drama queens chiming in with hatred and shedding doubt.

please note: if you're gonna get on this thread and start denying things or trying to debunk anything, you won't get a response from me. my goal isn't to "win" people over or even defend or explain this. if you feel it, you know it's real. if you don't, i can see why it seems crazy. so yeah... i will not waste time arguing with non believers over this. if you have serious questions, please ask. i'm sure there are SEVERAL members on here who feel it and are more than willing to help out fellow spirits. WE ARE PREPROGRAMMED TO FIND EACH OTHER. you can PM me if you don't want your business public.

ASSEMBLE THE ARMIES...ALL HANDS ON DECK...IT'S TIME FOR LOVE!!!
edit on 4/25/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

Honestly? No, I dont.

And Im sad that I dont, because I want to feel like change is approaching. Not Obama style change, but real, actual change that can be felt and seen.

Ive also been following the mayan thing, and was very excited about this ninth wave from march 9th to oct 28th 2011, that would effectively end the calendar. But alas, I havnt felt, nor seen, any distinct changes due to this ninth wave, or due to anything else really. Luckily we are still in the relative beginnings of the ninth wave, so I still have hope that noticeable, out of the ordinary, change will still arrive.

Im not going to bank on some monumental shift in any form. In fact, Im preparing for everything staying exactly the same, and the world continuing its slow, unstoppable march downwards into a total, high tech 1984 situation, and the populace just lapping it all up and loving it, deluded into believing that its "freedom" that has come to them (Remember the erroneous maxim: "Slavery is Freedom!")

However, Ill continue to approach every new piece of information and event with an open mind, and consider it on its own merits without bias. But I honestly dont expect much. Looking at this world situation as a whole, objectively, does not provide any sort of happy feel goodness whatsoever.
edit on 27-4-2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
be happy ,love all , prepare to be amazed beyond your wildest dreams , remember? do u even grasp your potential? be ready this is where the fun begins .

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

I can vouch for the addiction part as I am 8 almost 9 months sober from alcohol. I am short in stature but as my mother in law would say " I have tree trunk arms"

I agree with this as well, my last co-worker even though he was 38 , I am 25, he looked to me as the word of wisdom. Within a week I basically knew everything about him. My mother in law tells me I am an old soul because instead of liking the sports car I would opt for the luxury sedan and how well I get along with older people rather than people my age.

Yes, this is another example of that "selfless love" MrJones is talking about. Nowhere in the post is the ego to be seen
. Since he's feeling the metaphysical force of love touching him though, he must be under the great awakening and it's all good! It's ok for him to carelessly call himself an "Old Soul" because his Mother-in-Law says so!

But hey, definitely another example of a ego-less individual. He even picks the luxury sedan over the sports car.

Never said I was holy. I was surfing ATS yesterday and found this thread, noticed I had been feeling the same way, except I didn't think I was Jesus, if you read back from the beginning I posted a couple of times. You can stop trolling anytime because it is not needed or wanted.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Never said I was holy. I was surfing ATS yesterday and found this thread, noticed I had been feeling the same way, except I didn't think I was Jesus, if you read back from the beginning I posted a couple of times. You can stop trolling anytime because it is not needed or wanted.

The point is, where is everyone making the conclusion that they are feeling the same? No one is trolling. These are questions, if you feel offended by words that have no malice behind them, feel free to live like that. Lots of people here are claiming to be feeling the same thing under the same metaphysical force. Are you making such claims Irish? Or are you just saying "I feel a change but I am not certain of what's going on"?

You just said "noticed I had been feeling the same way". How do you know that it's some mass spiritual awakening? What classifies you as an "Old Soul"? Cause you get along with old people? Or because you like the luxury sedan?

I'm interested in knowing how you think, so I can see who exactly is feeling this "awakening".

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

the people who say they are feeling this awakening are the ones who are feeling it obviously lol and your not feeling it so you will not understand how we know we feel the same thing because you don't feel it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakenedsoul1111

the people who say they are feeling this awakening are the ones who are feeling it obviously lol and your not feeling it so you will not understand how we know we feel the same thing because you don't feel it.

Exactly. Just know that nothing you say if going to change our minds. We know what we feel. Notice the people who are aren't questioning like you are. We are not a bunch of mindless people who just follow the next thread on ats. I have never posted on this site before this post. I have weeded through a few of the topics before and I feel no attachment. I guess I do not understand your motivation Darkest. If you are trying to convince yourself that this is nuts, or crazy, so be it, go in peace. The others here know how they feel and nothing you are going to say is going to change that. I wish you no ill will and hope you live and have lived a good life.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Is it so hard to answer a question? Once again, how do you know I'm not the OP and getting a kick out of how easily blinded people are? How do you know that the OP isn't on some ego trip trying to prove he's something special?

Yet you'll blindly say "We're feeling the same thing". Since it's a positive feeling it must be the same thing. Since a lot of people in the world feel positive you must all be feeling the same thing. Besides the fact it was described differently every time, in someones own unique perspective, the claim that it's the "same" is preposterous.

If I posted a thread tomorrow saying "I feel a negative energy in the air", guaranteed to have individuals trying to make a connection of "Oh I feel it too!".

Where did you get your special powers to be able to peer into other peoples hearts and see that they're feeling the same emotion? I thought emotions were unique, that everyone has their own, that it can be only something that is felt by the individual. Even empathy is just attempting to understand someones emotion in your own perspective.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

it's ok you always get the thread villain trying to make the thread look stupid but it isn't working any more ,this thread is about reality and what is happening right now no matter what anyone tries to says ,we are on the verge of something huge and amazing,those who are not feeling this will find out very soon them selves too.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Is it so hard to answer a question? Once again, how do you know I'm not the OP and getting a kick out of how easily blinded people are? How do you know that the OP isn't on some ego trip trying to prove he's something special?

Yet you'll blindly say "We're feeling the same thing". Since it's a positive feeling it must be the same thing. Since a lot of people in the world feel positive you must all be feeling the same thing. Besides the fact it was described differently every time, in someones own unique perspective, the claim that it's the "same" is preposterous.

If I posted a thread tomorrow saying "I feel a negative energy in the air", guaranteed to have individuals trying to make a connection of "Oh I feel it too!".

Where did you get your special powers to be able to peer into other peoples hearts and see that they're feeling the same emotion? I thought emotions were unique, that everyone has their own, that it can be only something that is felt by the individual. Even empathy is just attempting to understand someones emotion in your own perspective.

That is what we are trying to figure out sir. We all have similar traits with some energy I can't explain. I do not have the answers yet. Part of the reason why I am posting is to figure out what it is, what it means, etc. I have no ego trip, if you were to meet me in person I am very humble. I don't hang trophies, or achievements on the walls of my house because they mean nothing to me. When people tell me good job I brush it off. I would rather point out my failures than my achievements.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

yeh but it isn't just about feeling something positive ,it's about our spiritual evolution and these (super powers) are natural abilities and nothing special.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The point is, where is everyone making the conclusion that they are feeling the same? No one is trolling. These are questions, if you feel offended by words that have no malice behind them, feel free to live like that. Lots of people here are claiming to be feeling the same thing under the same metaphysical force. Are you making such claims Irish? Or are you just saying "I feel a change but I am not certain of what's going on"?

You just said "noticed I had been feeling the same way". How do you know that it's some mass spiritual awakening? What classifies you as an "Old Soul"? Cause you get along with old people? Or because you like the luxury sedan?

I'm interested in knowing how you think, so I can see who exactly is feeling this "awakening".

Here is my post from yesterday-

- posted on 4/26/2011 @ 11:24 AM Like others have said, I could have created this thread myself. I can feel it all over my body that something is certainly coming, I am overwhelmed with nervousness so I do not believe it to be anything good but there is hope that humanity can change for the better. I am 25 also and am not religious but believe there is something out there.

I can't describe the feeling, I don't feel super human, holy or any of thing like that. Just a feeling of impending doom, so I guess you could say I feel nervous. I don't know if it's a "mass spiritual awakening" as I never said that it was. The old soul referencing the luxury sedan was a funny example my mother in law said one day. The last time I had a feeling like this I felt like there was going to be a loud boom outside, a few days after having those feelings a meteor flew in the sky creating sonic booms. Could be a pure coincidence, who knows.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

That is what we are trying to figure out sir. We all have similar traits with some energy I can't explain. I do not have the answers yet. Part of the reason why I am posting is to figure out what it is, what it means, etc. I have no ego trip, if you were to meet me in person I am very humble. I don't hang trophies, or achievements on the walls of my house because they mean nothing to me. When people tell me good job I brush it off. I would rather point out my failures than my achievements.

So are you admitting to having some kind of super power? What are the similar traits? Please this is the part you all get stuck at. Besides having a POSITIVE FEELING, what else do you and just about 4 billion other people share? You do understand this is the internet, that you don't know the guy you're talking, and you don't know if he's on an ego-trip. You don't know, so how are you so easily able to accept everyone is feeling the same thing?

Isn't that a self-made illusion at it's finest? Isn't what you're feeling completely unique to you and you alone? If you're humble, than you can CLEARLY see in this thread how people are trying to isolate themselves trying to make themselves feel special. That kind of goes against the principle of "One". Where did you get your facts from about all this awakening? Was it a movie? A website?

My presence, questioning everyone, is not hostile at all. Seriously, if you guys can't handle being on a website that denies ignorance, I suggest signing up here:

divinecosmos.com...

I'm sure you'll find many like-minded people.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mindseye21

OK, since so many people are asking about the 11:11 synchronicity, I figured I'd chime in with a couple of possibilities that I have come across in my quest for knowledge:

Possibility A.) As the ley lines of the earth take on new harmonic resonance, very fine frequencies will emerge which will trigger a monumental event to occur on March 27, 2018. This symbolizes the perfect balance of above and below (as above - so below - 11:11) and simultaneously activates all of the pyramid sites on the planet into perfect resonance and alignment. This sends a message of completeness into the cosmos and opens an ancient set of star gates........The strange thing is that earlier this week I just happened to be re-reading a book I have (Dr. Meg Blackburn Losey, The Secret History of Consciousness) and re-discovered this info on 11:11, so I figured I was meant to share it.

Possibility B.) Source - Previous post on the Keylontic Science message group: 11:11 symbolizes the following:

"Eons of the use of Anti-Krystic technologies by certain groups have pulled these natural [probability dominion] alignments into un-natural alignments and created a very complex fall system called "The Micca Black Hole Complex of Parallel Milky Way" designed to pull energy (ie life forms) into the black hole to feed their dying system. The numbers 11:11 refer to the "Micca Complex" Galaxy 11 Probability Dominion and Stellar 11 (meaning planetary body) within its Universal Veca 2. The numbers 12:12 refer to the Micca Complex Galaxy 12, Stellar 12. That alignment already exists and what we are experiencing now is those forces pulling our probability alignments into alignment with that complex. The "2012 Cosmic Show-Down Accelerations" are designed to bring our Earth into direct alignment with the core of the black hole, drawing our entire Universal Veca 5 into merger with the Black hole complex Veca-2 for complete assimilation."

I am sharing option B because I had a dream last week in which I was escaping an explosion, and I ran into a building to escape harm. As I felt the explosion, I heard myself yelling in my head "Mica, mica, mica, mica, mica, mica, mica." I then had another vision of different "people" and awoke with my heart racing. I had no idea what it meant, but isn't it serendipitous that I am now re-learning about the Micca complex and probable meanings of 11:11?

If you are open to the fact that possibility B could be true, there is a great deal of additional info here: projectcamelotproductions.com...

We can contribute to postitive outcomes by expressing the "feeling" that we speak about. It's time to plug into the cosmos to bring in the higher frequencies for yourself. We need all the help we can get.

Possibility C.) Others?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

people are trying to make them selves feel special? your just putting words into peoples mouths mate ,you don't see these things from a higher perspective,this thread was made for a reason and we preprogrammed our selves to find each other in this awakening,and this thread is one of those reminders ,we are the family of light that came into this reality to turn the darkness into light.the system busters.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I can't describe the feeling, I don't feel super human, holy or any of thing like that. Just a feeling of impending doom, so I guess you could say I feel nervous. I don't know if it's a "mass spiritual awakening" as I never said that it was. The old soul referencing the luxury sedan was a funny example my mother in law said one day. The last time I had a feeling like this I felt like there was going to be a loud boom outside, a few days after having those feelings a meteor flew in the sky creating sonic booms. Could be a pure coincidence, who knows.

I think that's an answer that has a base. What you're feeling is within yourself and there is no way to be certain that someone else is feeling it. Just because you're feeling this immense, unexplainable feeling, doesn't mean that other guy is feeling the same thing as you. He could be doing drugs, looking for attention, etc..etc.. That's as far as it goes right? It ends at the point where someone says "I'm feeling something unexplainable".

After that point you can't make the conclusion that everyone is feeling the same thing if you yourself can't explain or comprehend it. Do you see where I'm coming from? I'm all for people finding their spiritual side but making baseless claims that they KNOW everyone is feeling the same thing is plain ignorance.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

So are you admitting to having some kind of super power? What are the similar traits? Please this is the part you all get stuck at. Besides having a POSITIVE FEELING, what else do you and just about 4 billion other people share? You do understand this is the internet, that you don't know the guy you're talking, and you don't know if he's on an ego-trip. You don't know, so how are you so easily able to accept everyone is feeling the same thing?

Isn't that a self-made illusion at it's finest? Isn't what you're feeling completely unique to you and you alone? If you're humble, than you can CLEARLY see in this thread how people are trying to isolate themselves trying to make themselves feel special. That kind of goes against the principle of "One". Where did you get your facts from about all this awakening? Was it a movie? A website?

My presence, questioning everyone, is not hostile at all. Seriously, if you guys can't handle being on a website that denies ignorance, I suggest signing up here:

divinecosmos.com...

I'm sure you'll find many like-minded people.

These are feelings. Feelings most of us have had our whole lives. I have had pictures flashed into my mind before events have happened. Why does that happen? I do not know. Part of the reason I am on here is to understand others have events like these happening to them. I wish I could explain it, I do. Maybe something internally is telling us this is the truth. Something maybe drawing more people to read this and understand that sometimes there are signs we must follow. You are acting like this is a choice. I didn't choose to be this way. I didn't choose to not accept the normal life and strive to become rich like those around me. Maybe we feel comfort in knowing that we are not alone. I know it sounds strange but we just KNOW for some reason. I do not mind criticism, just wanted to tell you that you aren't going to change minds with this because we feel something internally. If you want to keep trying to convince us we are crazy so be it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
GET TO MY THREADS! DO IT NAO!

I've posted several thread that surround your very dream here, Ankoa, and what this thread talks about. Read them. Skim, if you have little free time, but it's all there. I believe you, Ankoa, could be one of these people. I think I am, and there are supposed to be apparently around 8 people in the dream fighting by your side with the powerful abilities, right? One may control fire and have incredible strength, while another controlling wind with the ability to fly, one who can use electricity and move really fast, another who can use 'Earth' element, make quakes and summon wildlife to aid, another who can use water power and doesn't seem to have too many exaggerated physical/speed in comparison to the rest, another who has incredible, psychic-related, mental ability such as telekinesis? All that sound familiar? If I am correct, it should, and I think the one in my threads with the visions is likely the one with the incredible psy mental- no wonder about getting all these visions, huh.

reply to post by Ankona

This is quite much an EXACT EVENT of the one I mention in my threads who has the visions. I wouldn't call it a 'prophecy', but the 'most likely future'. I don't think the future is ever absolute, but I think you may be one of us if you're dreaming this.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The insignificant and nobody me do agree with some of the things said by the poster TheDarkestHour, more critically on the aspect of ego upon our human awakening.

But it need not be too harsh as he had put it, for spritual awakening to the religious from every faith on Earth, or to an unexplainable awakening of the conciousness for those whom are atheist can be quite overwhelming, and it may not just be possible to attribute such awakening causes solely to the socio economic aspects that we are currently facing today, as it is only one aspect.

Without a deeper understanding of humanity such as information gleaned by education, experiences and knowledge shared by others, we would never had been able to comprehend such feelings, that there is something wrong in our world, and a realization that it can be better than the morass that we are living in today.

Such feelings can only come from past down teachings from our ancestors, found out only when we research backwards to find answers and solutions, for our civilisation started from scratch, had made many mistakes and progressed from it all, in every different era in the course of our human history.

When we discover the truth, the initial feeling is of pain for the world that we are led to belief in by our social engineers is not what is truly is, as the facade of lies by leaders crumble right before our eyes. But at the same time, such awakening consciousness gives us a power - the power of truth, empowering us to make changes in our life, believing fully we are capable of it, and in there creeps the mortal flaw of ego believing one alone hold such gift which had been given to many others as well.

But with such powers come responsibilities - to each other. Some may indeed have extraordinary powers for there are documented cases of such powers - telepathy, telekinesis, etc.

But for those who don't have such extra powers, the power of truth is more than enough to make the necessary changes for the better, and it is not to do it alone, but to share it with others through discussion and debates, without fear fear or favor, or curtailing of others to speak up as well - to change others or to be changed by them in the search for better solutions for mankind's progress.

Ego is pride. It is ok to have pride, but if there is excessive pride, it will only limit the powers that we have when we interact with others. Thus the poster - TheDarkestHour is correct on the issue of ego, and with our powers, we must ensure that ego will not destroy the gift of power that we this generation had been given, to help us through one of the most difficult time our civilisation is going through right so that we mankind will evolve united upon common aspirations in life leaving none behind.

If we fail...we will only have doom our gift of life by our common Creator for everyone on this planet - religious folks from the christian, muslima, jewish, buddhists, hindu faith or atheists.....

edit on 27-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I haven't been reading every post but i did post earlier about feeling the same as the OP..... also glad to see so many people who are also feeling the change.... with that said i have kind of an off topic question but it does relate somewhat. I've been trying to figure out what it means to have been born on a Galactic Activation Portal day on the Mayan dreamspell calender... i ask bc i was born on one but can't find out what exactly that means.. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Peace, Love and Light

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join