It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ive tried to stay out of this just purely because of all the bickering back and forth. I guess it could seem like bickering being that I am reading text which has no way of expressing emotion. Either way its exciting to read that icekohld and covertblack have had the same experience with their health and healing. I myself have done energy healings on my wife and even my own dog. That is why I believe to be a part of this. Even as I was younger I healed a broken elbow in 2 weeks and was playing basketball again. I could say my low heart rate could be attributed to the fact that I was a gym rat growing up, but even then, my skin has always been hard for nurses to stick needles in, If I get sick I tell my body what to do and it gets rid of the illness. And in terms of knowing what all this means, like ICEKOHLD said I am just waiting for my orders.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mindseye21

haha...i had a broken elbow some years back. doctor told me not to lift anything and the whole nine for 6 weeks or so. i worked at an oil change spot and was doing tire rotations the next day, lifting 60lb tires/rims all day. didn't wear a cast or sling, just an ace bandage. completely healed by 3 week check up. doc was "curious" to say the least.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I've been saying this very thing to lots of people, and MANY people I know can feel it too. I was recently in a part of the world that has increased magnetic activity as it sits perfectly on a ley line. Now this place itself is incredibly special, the landscape itself is a mystery to its inhabitants, and the energy in this place is just astounding. So anyway I was there about two years ago and felt it, not at all as extreme as when i recently visited. So anyway in this place I noticed that peoples energies and vibations were enhanced, so if someone had a general negative energy, it was VERY negative, and people with positive energy seemed like angels in this place. Now while i was there, a LOT of things went down, a man died, a man completely lost his mind after going to the spot where the man died, this guy LITERALLY lost his mind and thought he was an animal, and many many other things happened in the short time i was there.

Now my point here is that with this increased energy comes increased behavior, it seems to me that peoples inner most beings are coming out more and more as this happens, I noticed it in such a big way while i was in this place, it was just absolutely incredible. But what was the most amazing part of this was that I met a few people from all over who felt the same way as me about all of this, and we had a night where we discussed a lot of these issues, it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, the energy flying around our circle was just electric and so incredibly special, and we all felt it, by connecting to each other in this place we all experienced this kind of euphoria, and EVERYONE felt cleansed, felt wired, felt well amazing. So I totally agree and have seen great examples of this first hand. It was like we were all wired into each other, just amazing.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

wow. that sounds like an AMAZING experience! simply beautiful.

felt like you were all wired together? that's awesome.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've been seeing signs that something is coming. It's hard to describe. I work with the public and more and more customers will say something to me that I was just thinking about. The other week something in my office dissapeared. I put it on the desk then turned around and it vanished!
A few weeks ago an elderly customer told me I have my mother's eyes. She passed away in 2002. It freaked me out but I acted normal, and maybe he says it to everyone who knows?
I feel the whole internet phenomenon and social networking will play a big part and this is only the beginning.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yea brother. I know exactly what you mean, when I had broken it I finished the rest of the game without even knowing it was broken. Only ended up going to see a doctor when I was having stiffness later that night. Funny how we can be so connected yet we act so disconnected.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm feeling it!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing and a
wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment. 8:6 Because to every purpose
there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.

wanna know why this feels so familiar?
Ecclesiastes 1:15 What now is has already been; what is to be, already is; and
God restores what would otherwise be displaced

this isn't even a christian movement. it transcends religions, beliefs, ages, sexes, races. we are many, in the infintile stages. feel like there's another animal inside of you? another creature waiting to "happen". as though your dna/body is changing. as though you're here to love and show others how to love. let people make fun of us. they'll be the ones we have to help down the road.

don't hold grudges. let go of all past karma/issues. break nad habits. get out of that toxic relationship. listen to that inner voice that tells you the truth. it will be the only voice you can trust in the coming storm. please...know that you are not alone. i am here. i can share a lot of info/links with you. WE ARE MANY.

It's kinda funny that you quote that. I've been wondering for a while why Christians have said some wise things, as well as many other religious groups. It's not about committing to one thing, they were all right, I suppose. Everyone of them have an input, and it's all about just that, showing how to love, and let love in. Gandhi said it, Jesus said it, kaballah even mentions it in some way. I feel the need to study more religions and compare and contrast them. However, they pretty much all lead to my original thoughts . It's amazing.
... and about the grudges, I think i am a better person because I dont' really know how to hold one. I've learned to conquer that a while ago. I find nothing easier on this earth than forgiving someone who is weaker than you. They need your love.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

yeah man, it was like we all became one, one mind, one experience. At one point i snapped out of it and wasn't sure where i was, it was as if we were sending out love, and being rewarded with heightened communication and this great sense of euphoria. And we came to some fantastic conclusions about some of the issues associated with this. Just magic.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour
A question to everyone claiming to have some great feeling. Did you find out about this "new" spiritual existence on your own or were you swayed watching a movie or something? Did this experience of awakening occur before you watched that one video of David Wilcock?

From what is here on this thread, everyone is FEELING something they can't explain. Why are people saying they're going to be able to shoot kamehameha wave or something? I feel this influence from outside sources are causing too much of a disturbance. Isn't the whole point to find the answers within yourself, and not some guru or documentary that tells you that your DNA is "changing".

Let's be objective, let's not make speculations seem as fact. What is everyone feeling that is definite? Psychic events? Tingly sensations?

What part of this "feeling" can be objectively observed?

You had me rolling at kamehameha, I joke with my kids that we will have to do the "dance" to get powers to work.(can't remember the name of the move) I do not watch a lot of tv and actually had to watch the preview for the new X-Men today cause I was unaware they made a prequel. I was raised to sense these things my mother was very in-tune to energy. I wish I watched more tv so I could decode my dreams to something I saw or heard. I do keep a rational approach to everything marking some off as surroundings and putting the ones that do not add up into a journal.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

the shift in consciousness? the feling that you will one day have "superhuman" powers? feel as though there are changes occuring in you everyday? feel as though something very big is very close? feel as though reality as we know it is about to be shattered?

I felt that way when I was in my late teens early 20's. Sadly nothing ever came of it.

Now what I feel is my back hurting more and I can see my hair turning whiter. The older I get the less motivated I am about getting out of bed at 5am every morning and going to work. Sadly I am not really that old either (mid 30's)...

I kinda hope something big happens so this day to day futile rat race of an existence changes.

I am really not as depressed as I sound though!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaydeePNW

the shift in consciousness? the feling that you will one day have "superhuman" powers? feel as though there are changes occuring in you everyday? feel as though something very big is very close? feel as though reality as we know it is about to be shattered?

I felt that way when I was in my late teens early 20's. Sadly nothing ever came of it.

Now what I feel is my back hurting more and I can see my hair turning whiter. The older I get the less motivated I am about getting out of bed at 5am every morning and going to work. Sadly I am not really that old either (mid 30's)...

I kinda hope something big happens so this day to day futile rat race of an existence changes.

I am really not as depressed as I sound though!

Listen to the energy within all of these, feel the flow behind, how many are called.
You heard the call back there, wake up!
It'll still be there, just listen, listen, free yourself of all these concepts of inadequacy.
You can do it, my Brother.
Only have to be yourself, who you really are!

All those with doubts and fears, look at those with open eyes, meet them, mirror them with love and compassion, mirror them with love and compassion, truth.
Doing that you'll realize that you were always way way more than these.
Only small waves on a grand ocean they are.
You are the ocean, see your true self.
So amazing.
Don't be afraid, be you!
Then come back here, share your love and compassion.
Share your energy.
We are one.
We'll need you.
Take care

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

I've been saying this very thing to lots of people, and MANY people I know can feel it too. I was recently in a part of the world that has increased magnetic activity as it sits perfectly on a ley line. Now this place itself is incredibly special, the landscape itself is a mystery to its inhabitants, and the energy in this place is just astounding. So anyway I was there about two years ago and felt it, not at all as extreme as when i recently visited. So anyway in this place I noticed that peoples energies and vibations were enhanced, so if someone had a general negative energy, it was VERY negative, and people with positive energy seemed like angels in this place. Now while i was there, a LOT of things went down, a man died, a man completely lost his mind after going to the spot where the man died, this guy LITERALLY lost his mind and thought he was an animal, and many many other things happened in the short time i was there.

Now my point here is that with this increased energy comes increased behavior, it seems to me that peoples inner most beings are coming out more and more as this happens, I noticed it in such a big way while i was in this place, it was just absolutely incredible. But what was the most amazing part of this was that I met a few people from all over who felt the same way as me about all of this, and we had a night where we discussed a lot of these issues, it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, the energy flying around our circle was just electric and so incredibly special, and we all felt it, by connecting to each other in this place we all experienced this kind of euphoria, and EVERYONE felt cleansed, felt wired, felt well amazing. So I totally agree and have seen great examples of this first hand. It was like we were all wired into each other, just amazing.

So amazing and full of wisdom so I had to quote it hoping more will see

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
And for those who come here deliberately to spread confusion, fear and doubt.
Buzz off!

There are real people here making genuine quests, putting it on the line.
Be respectfully of that, they were born to be Kings and Queens!
Go back to your grey dungeons, enjoy the little left of the illusion of power you've got.
Hear it calling for you…
One day soon (so soon) you'll be waking up too.
Can't keep reality in the shades

Tough love!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I think i can also relate to what youre feeling..About two or three weeks ago i began feeling "zoned out" and continuously was catching myself in very deep thought.I find myself mostly thinking of other-worldy things,multiple existences,and life..Ive had dreams about myself but in a different body,a strange body,somewhat human,but with ant-like features And lizard-like features,Ive also been able to mentally respond to questions and actions much quicker than ever before,.Its strange because i feel so out of place, Ive never felt this way before..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I feel like all humans are starting to become more aware of what we actually are. I've noticed that all the people around me are becoming much more open to new ideas. Like they are ready to hear and accept everyone on Earth, regardless of old taboos such as racism or religion. I feel that something big is about to happen and I have felt that way since about 2008. I don't think it's going to be bad either. I am excited.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

Lucky you.Ive still been dealing with the same racism,ignorance, and closed-mindedness where i live, as always,only difference now is that im having these strange feelings/dreams/visions

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thanks mate!

I think that it can make more sense to people if you help them understand people all around the world agree with the OP and have been experiencing very similar things, and its not only on ats that you find people discussing these things, its just that people are generally a little bit timid about sharing these feelings in the outside world. I met people from the states, germany, australia, egypt etc etc etc who all felt the same way about the increasing energies taking place on the earth, loads of people actually, you just need to learn to speak openly about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mental Maze

Daily life can be a ´killer´ if sorroundings are all distractions and into limited conceptions of reality.
Just remember to share your light.
All those around you, need your insight.
Being lured into this limited vision of oneself is not a happy place to be.
You start to know, so you will be able to spread some truth in all that.
You´ll know what to do.

Sending you some hope and good thoughts, soon to find Brothers and Sisters.
You´ll need them to recover your vision and your strenght.
We are growing in numbers, and we are right here for you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

True my friend.
It was a brave thing from the OP to do, speaking his mind.
Brave all here that come, speaking their true mind, risking being ridiculed by those who live in the illusion of knowing it all, wanting proof for everything.

Damned... we ARE the proof!

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join