It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ive also noticed that by genuinely asking the universe "our creator" to grant us things,things that we want,we are given those things,just as long as your requests dont reach the universe with a sense of desperation...Try it..You must be genuine ..AND you must beleive.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

There are real people here making genuine quests, putting it on the line.
Be respectfully of that, they were born to be Kings and Queens!

Well, no disrespect intended, but I don't recognize anyone here as a King or Queen.

Go back to your grey dungeons, enjoy the little left of the illusion of power you've got.

I, for one, do not have the illusion of having any power, let alone being a King or Queen. The real power lies in the spirit, not in the ego-self which is itself a created illusion.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
reply to post by laffoe

There are real people here making genuine quests, putting it on the line.
Be respectfully of that, they were born to be Kings and Queens!

Well, no disrespect intended, but I don't recognize anyone here as a King or Queen.

Go back to your grey dungeons, enjoy the little left of the illusion of power you've got.

I, for one, do not have the illusion of having any power, let alone being a King or Queen. The real power lies in the spirit, not in the ego-self which is itself a created illusion.

Well I see a lot of Kings and Queens
Knowing the truth you just shared with us : " The real power lies in the spirit, not in the ego-self which is itself a created illusion. "
A true King or Queen know that he or she is not the source of the power, rather he/she is the humble servant of the only true power whichs source is Unity (and far beyond my words to describe)
That´s what waking up means

Love
See you soon

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I try to use powers but they never work.. lol. However I am super receptive and can read people very well. The whole indigo child thing.. People's auras aren't ALWAYs the same color. My aura is a bluish color but it changes. It might even be indigo, I don't know. It's really hard to see auras, especially your own.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Maybe its humans first real dose of our "Primal Instinct" and some are to busy to notice. something is up ether way.

And TheDarkestHour you are correct, by the way what are you sensing are you able to describe the sense..?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I can't believe I came across this site, I have never seen information out there like this before. Everything that almost everyone (who's posts I read) said rang so true to me I could barely stop myself from reading more and more.

ICE, if you can please provide me with more information on the subject I'd feel so much less lost. I am a 21 year old metal-head philosopher and I only wish to learn who I truly am and where I stand in life so that I can properly live. I have always been searching to help all life and ease suffering. And I have always felt (having seen the thought reflected in many's eyes) that the depth and lure of my eyes was matched only by the depth of my insight. And yet I feel like I know nothing at all. Understanding and Knowledge, oh so different. The ring of a Crystal child's description reverbs too strongly for me too deny, and yet the fiery passion and will to debunk all FALSE and HARMFUL ways of thinking to further undestanding of all can't be denied either. Please, another student wishes to learn to teach

Only hours earlier tonight, I was looking up into the night sky as a gentle rain fell and I asked for just the smallest bit of insight, a flash of understanding, something to show me that I was heading in the right direction with everything I have been feeling and thinking. And then I found this post. AMAZING.

Thank you so much for posting all, It feels great knowing there are so many others out there. We WILL take back this time and together we can all work together to bring life to a new level of peace!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AFlickerInTheDark

truly short on time bro. just checked this before work. here are two links to signs of the spiritual awakening and if you'll click the return to previous page" link above the post, you'll find a lot more topics about this awakening. not trying ti dismiss you to some website but it's the best i can do with short time. and it really did help me and several people i sent the links to awhile ago.

check them out and see how it hits you. we can talk more. email if you feel like bro.

12 signs of spiritual awakening
40+ signs (yes they are different)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mental Maze

Yes I've experienced that. But be carefull for what you wish. Because our creator has quite a sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dawn1111

This if by far one of the most compelling stories out there. But I realize that many of you already sensed this
Trojan horse. It's the story of awakening from the 'zombie' status. You realized that all has been a lie.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i feel like i know exactly what you're talking about.reply to post by ICEKOHLD

edit on 28-4-2011 by jailw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
WOW.....i never really thought anyone else felt this way. I always felt like i wasnt from this world, almost like i was always alive and sent here to be born into the earth. i always grew up as a child of God, but i always battled with evil spirits every now and then when i was little. But then it stopped. But recently iv been dealing with sleep paralysis. Seeing dark shadows, sometimes hearing voices and being pressed on my bed without being able to move. When this happens i pray and it goes away. The feeling that something is coming, the world is changing and i am changing is definitely noticeable. one major change that iv had personally is that i havent been sick for the past year, common colds things like that. My mind is much more clear and im starting to realize things i never did before. Im not sure if its because there is so much # going on now. Its only the 4th month of the year and the amount of things that has happen in such a short period of time is just nuts. and the weather is crazy, all these tornadoes. But anyways i keep my faith in God and just watch things unfold as they are.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
There's nothing new or superhuman or special about "indigo children." It's just a new fad designed to make a current generation make money/fame off a new name for a very old personality glitch. I am of an age where, with perspective, one realizes the story is always the same - the actors just change. Today's Justin Bieber was yesterday's adolescent Michael Jackson.

When I was 5 years old my best friend and I spent hours and hours and hours jumping off my backyard wall because we absolutely knew we could fly. We loved the activity. Even as a half-centurian now, I still love that open, expansive feeling of belief in the ineffable beyond myself. It's really not about me at all - it is a fantastic feeling of largesse and part of all human experience and, no, I have never physically levitated or transformed into an x-men equivalent. Some people do, however, have a more spontaneous and close relationship with the joy of being alive, which is all it is. Celebrate it, but don't misuse it by trying to make a big deal out of yourself.

Our DNA has been functioning in our bodies for millions of years before Jesus was ever born (mythological or real person isn't the point), so I hardly think Jesus is the "foundation" of our DNA.

Those who do not conform to society, who do not simply perform their part as a cog in a big wheel that is really empty of any true meaning (except generating huge sums of material goods for the wealthy) ARE different. But every generation throughout time has harbored and nurtured such individuals. Nothing new or rare or extra, super evolved about just another generational blip of "indigo children" on the spiritual radar screen. So stop trying to create a special category for yourselves. You DO belong to a long line of ancestors who have come before you and paved and kept open for you the path you now tread, without need of fame. Honor them and pave the way for those who will come after you. Shoulder up your responsibility to continue the tradition, as others have done and will continue to do long after you are gone. The more special you think you are, the less you are.

Truly enlightened people (of which I assure I am not one) demonstrate humbleness, humility and a hefty dose of self-humor - so stop taking yourself and your universal superhero fantasies so seriously.
edit on 28/4/11 by starwisdom because: spelling/grammar corrections

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have a feeling of change as well. It's almost as if...I'm attempting to do things that I can't "yet" do. It feels as though this world we live in restricts me from doing what I want and usually can.

I have to mention that on occassion I have been able to do things that normal people can't. But only in a case of emergency. I've caused my own little miracles too happen but it's nothing consistent.

I feel like I'm invincible, and no I'm not a young kid. I never felt invincible as a kid, if anything I felt very vunerable. This is a new feeling that has been coming over me.

I've been pondering this and hypothesising how "we" the average citizens could defeat TPTB when they have all the tech and intel they do. The answer that came to me is that we will change or ascend or whatever some wish to call it to where we can no longer be harmed by bad intentions or imprisoned!

What a wrench that would throw in evil PTB! Imagine a world where you can't harm someone by shooting or stabbing them. Imagine a world where even if you attempt to lock someone in a cell they can just walk out of it at will?

I guess what happens is that we gain the ability to become almost transparent or whatever the term is. Bullets pass right through us.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that yesterday I saw a black shadow person. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this may be happening more. Just a figment of my vision? Maybe. However I have never seen one before and I am positive it is what I saw. Be safe.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Was this at night? Or during the day? I have seen similar things I wouldnt call it a person though. More like a dark energy moving around. Ive seen this before on some of the night hikes I go in, its wierd though is usually when I am really far into the forest though.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Hello, I am heartened that there are so many who are sensitive to the impending events. On another thread here at ATS a couple of days ago, I came upon someone who had posted a dream about the Black Grail, and America's role. That dream is not unrelated to the dreams and "hunches" that are being reported in this thread.

All of the posts here unveil the fact that yes, this is an apocalyptic moment in history. What has not come through so strongly is the role that the US (it's imperial political/military apparatus and its allied oligarchy) is currently playing – the role of the Anti-Grail or Black Grail. For more on this, see:

www.realitysandwich.com...

and:

www.realitysandwich.com...

Best wishes,
Kevin Dann

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hope these resonate with you...

"Gravity is the anchor of Light - Stillness the ruler of movement." - Lao Tzu

"Seek and do not stop seeking. When you find, you will be troubled. When you are troubled, you will simply marvel and rule the world." - Gospel of Thomas - Jesus of Nazareth

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards. Everything is upside-down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality.” - Michael Elner

“Human sickness is so severe that few can bear to look at it... but those who do will become well.” - Vernon Howard

Vedics- “Self realization is required before God realization.”

Oracle of Delphi - “Know thy Self.”

Jesus said: “He who blasphemes against the Father will be forgiven, and he who blasphemes against the Son will be forgiven; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit (Self) will not be forgiven either in heaven or earth.” - Gospel of Thomas

"As long as you still experience the stars as something "above you", you lack the eye of knowledge." - Friedrich Nietzsche

“You yourself are even another little world and have within you the sun and the moon and also the stars.”

“You are the temple of God. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.” - Corinthians

“When you Know yourSelf, then you will be known, and you will Know that you are the sons of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty, and you are poverty.” - Thomas

“Anyone who is forced from his own course, either through not understanding himself, or through external imposition, comes into conflict with the order of the Universe, and suffers accordingly.” - A. Crowley

“The disciples said to Jesus, ‘Tell us how our end will be.’” Jesus said, ‘Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death.’” – Gospel of Thomas

Namaste,

edit on 28-4-2011 by AnotherSon because: forgot to include the last quote

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwisdom
There's nothing new or superhuman or special about "indigo children." It's just a new fad designed to make a current generation make money/fame off a new name for a very old personality glitch. I am of an age where, with perspective, one realizes the story is always the same - the actors just change. Today's Justin Bieber was yesterday's adolescent Michael Jackson.

When I was 5 years old my best friend and I spent hours and hours and hours jumping off my backyard wall because we absolutely knew we could fly. We loved the activity. Even as a half-centurian now, I still love that open, expansive feeling of belief in the ineffable beyond myself. It's really not about me at all - it is a fantastic feeling of largesse and part of all human experience and, no, I have never physically levitated or transformed into an x-men equivalent. Some people do, however, have a more spontaneous and close relationship with the joy of being alive, which is all it is. Celebrate it, but don't misuse it by trying to make a big deal out of yourself.

Our DNA has been functioning in our bodies for millions of years before Jesus was ever born (mythological or real person isn't the point), so I hardly think Jesus is the "foundation" of our DNA.

Those who do not conform to society, who do not simply perform their part as a cog in a big wheel that is really empty of any true meaning (except generating huge sums of material goods for the wealthy) ARE different. But every generation throughout time has harbored and nurtured such individuals. Nothing new or rare or extra, super evolved about just another generational blip of "indigo children" on the spiritual radar screen. So stop trying to create a special category for yourselves. You DO belong to a long line of ancestors who have come before you and paved and kept open for you the path you now tread, without need of fame. Honor them and pave the way for those who will come after you. Shoulder up your responsibility to continue the tradition, as others have done and will continue to do long after you are gone. The more special you think you are, the less you are.

Truly enlightened people (of which I assure I am not one) demonstrate humbleness, humility and a hefty dose of self-humor - so stop taking yourself and your universal superhero fantasies so seriously.
edit on 28/4/11 by starwisdom because: spelling/grammar corrections

I wish i could give 10 stars for this post.

I was going to post somthing very similar, but you said it better than i ever could.

People NEED to feel special. I think this goes way beyond the "im psychic, im an Indigo child, i destined for greatness!", and carries over into why so many people think that they are living in the end of days. People simply do not want to believe that one day they will be dead and life will go on as always, so they develop all sorts of conspiracy theories to make the times they live in "special".

Im sorry, but you people are no different than anyone else, you simply have not lost that childhood sense of "magic" that Starwisdom described so well with his story of flying off the fence. I think this is not wanting to be normal or like everyone else, so you desperately cling to any little feeling or sense that you are "different".

In some ways i think this is part of the magic of being young that some people never lose. At the same time i think it shows a lack of maturity and a refusal to see the world for what it is.

We are all the same species, we are all one. Some people are more empathetic than others, so maybe this is why you feel like you can sense others feelings. There is nothing mystical about it. Some people are good at detecting body language, the expressions on someones face, etc. From these signs they are able to tell moods, feeling and so on.

People, we are all one. You are not born with special powers, or are better than the rest of us. While you are better at reading moods, someone else is better at math. Its called individuality. Its what makes us diverse and unique.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I understand what you are talking about.
Perhaps the best explanation of this I have heard comes from this video...
video.google.ca...#
If you know that all mater is conscious energy and that within this fluid energy, life is a fractal, then the subject of your thread can be described like this.
(I write this as a layman)
Within the human body we have an immune system, and within the immune system is a macrophage.

Macrophages (Greek: big eaters, from makros "large" + phagein "eat"; abbr. MΦ) are white blood cells produced by the differentiation of monocytes in tissues. Human macrophages are about 21 micrometres (0.00083 in) in diameter.[1] Monocytes and macrophages are phagocytes. Macrophages function in both non-specific defense (innate immunity) as well as help initiate specific defense mechanisms (adaptive immunity) of vertebrate animals. Their role is to phagocytose (engulf and then digest) cellular debris and pathogens, either as stationary or as mobile cells. They also stimulate lymphocytes and other immune cells to respond to pathogens. Macrophages can be identified by specific expression of a number of proteins including CD14, CD11b, F4/80 (mice)/EMR1 (human), Lysozyme M, MAC-1/MAC-3 and CD68 by flow cytometry or immunohistochemical staining.[2] They move by action of Amoeboid movement.

en.wikipedia.org...
A virus does not make a person sick. A virus is a strain of DNA that our bodies read. The symptoms of the flu, for example, is a result of our body attempting to fight off the virus, not a result of the virus itself. There are occasions where our bodies do not read the DNA of the virus, and thus do not get the symptoms. An example of this would be a person who is HIV positive, but does not have AIDS. They are carriers of the virus, but their bodies are not reading the DNA.
Essentially the macrophage is aware of several hundred existing strains of virus from the moment of a babies birth. When it encounters a virus, it communicates to the cells around it, and those cells alter their DNA in order to combat the virus. The macrophage will then know to tell the body NOT to read the DNA of the virus.
If you take that up a scale in the fractal, we ARE the macrophages for the Earth. We learn not to read the DNA, or lies, of this world and we try to spread this truth to the other cells around them, to not listen to those lies either.. The problems we suffer today are the virus we are fighting against. When certain knowledge comes to a person, sometimes their DNA can be altered, in the same was a virus can alter DNA.
Check out the video if you're interested, it explains it a lot better than I ever could.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
is anyone else feeling their awareness spinning around their heads like swirling balls of energy?
something is very close people ,very close indeed! i feel like my purpous for being here is about to be unveiled.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join