It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

you are absolutely right, there is no evidence, no reason for the logical thinking person to understand... dude i've been there. If I couldn't analyze that data and see what was in front of me, I would simply pass it off as fictitious. I don't even remember what it was that changed my thought process. Up until a month ago i was kind of hanging by a thread of my spiritual self. I was feeling somewhat nostalgic and at peace after watching a video about unity consciousness. I walked outside to get some fresh air, starring at the stars i just felt the need to put my intent out there. so i focused on the thought " I'm ready" and sent it out to the universe. as soon as i did that i felt IT. what IT was.... not sure but it was the most incredible feeling you could ever imagine. Like every cell in my body was vibrating. After researching my experience i think it was something called a sudden kundalini awakening.... but i could be wrong.

The only reason i told you that was to let you know why i feel the way i do. If you go through that experience there's no turning back.

Now to your other questions, i will try to answer to the best of my ability, not knowledge bc we all know that knowledge in this area..... well that's why religions have been fighting for thousands of years bc their knowledge was clearly superior to the others.

As far as what IT is, I think that all these years we have been lied to. Hiding the true power of each of us as creators. I think we are sparks of the Divine creator, trying to make our way back to the source. What i think is going on now are these waves of energy spewing for the dark rift in our galaxy...... now i've never been christian or any other religion for that fact... but what i think this energy is christ consciousness...... the acknowledgement that we are all the same and what you do to another person you are doing to yourself.

Why isn't everyone feeling the same..... I think fear. What i mean by that is everyone has the choice to either breed fear our breed love. A few months back fear is what i was breeding, i was a doomsdayer through and through. once i became aware, and started believing that I had a bigger role in making the world the way it was. I just stopped reading article's about death and destruction and started reading about love and light..... i know from one extreme to another..... If i'm even remotely correct about our roll in creation i'd rather be on this side than the other........ and just an example i give my friends about our role in creation. If you take a look at our western society and the leaps and bounds we've accomplished in the last 100 years. since printed press, advent of the telephone and widespread communication through the masses. people hear of these amazing things like cars and want one for themselves. the same thing even greater thought when it comes computers and technology. once the collective consciousness wants something it will manifest.

I know this has been a long reply but maybe this will help you or someone else. and thanks to those of you who read it. I think this can be truly an amazing time if we allow it to be.

oh and for the people telling you to just try...... well i say do what feels right and if you can get to that place where you feel the change great.... if not oh well it's not like it's one and done... i mean what kind of horrible circumstance would that be.

Peace, Love and Light

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

I agree with you, This is alot like faith you can't see it or touch it but you can feel it. If people say they feel somthing then they do, if they are lie'n so be it. I just read and found out that alot of people were experiencing some of the same things I have been. And its pretty cool to know that other people feel the same way you do.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Nah not on my part, if anything I have be trying to meet in the middle. You can't defend something you actually believe IMO, you just have to believe and just accept that not everyone is going to believe in the exact same things as you, it doesn't break my spirit. I get it, really do.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
Just from a brief glance over last 2 pages, it seems this thread has turned into an argument. Please people...stop. This does not need to be explained or defended, to or by anyone.

Those of you who feel it know that it is innate. It's not something you can be told about and then feel. If someone who has yet to feel it is going to feel it, they will, just as you did.

This thread was meant to bring us together, not start "intellectual" "debates". I'm not reading much peace or harmony on the past couple pages. Quit bickering. Ignore them. Don't argue. They either get it or they don't.

I can't delete a thread (i don't think) but I will completely quit participating in it if it continues down this path.

Maybe my quick glance on phone is misleading me. In which case, I apologize. But seriously people...we're here to bond...not defend.

This is a forum where people have intellectual debates. I'm sorry but if you don't want any intelligence in your thread you're posting on the wrong site. Yes, let's not question anything and just accept as is. Yes, ignore anyone that brings truth to the table and accept all the pseudo-science you can.

Please, you've said enough. Either a person isn't part of your cult or they are. Yes, the overlord ICEKO isn't seeing much peace and harmony so we must all disperse to resume ignorant banter.

divinecosmos.com...

Register there, you might find that site a little more convenient. A lot of people there are interested in just accepting everything without question.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ToatsMaGoats

Toats you got that name from the movie '' I love you, man '', awesome, star for you, never thought Id see a screen name of that. Awesome!.. hahahaha!
edit on 27-4-2011 by JAGx1981 because: confidential

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToatsMaGoats

Now to your other questions, i will try to answer to the best of my ability, not knowledge bc we all know that knowledge in this area..... well that's why religions have been fighting for thousands of years bc their knowledge was clearly superior to the others.

As far as what IT is, I think that all these years we have been lied to. Hiding the true power of each of us as creators. I think we are sparks of the Divine creator, trying to make our way back to the source. What i think is going on now are these waves of energy spewing for the dark rift in our galaxy...... now i've never been christian or any other religion for that fact... but what i think this energy is christ consciousness...... the acknowledgement that we are all the same and what you do to another person you are doing to yourself.

Why isn't everyone feeling the same..... I think fear. What i mean by that is everyone has the choice to either breed fear our breed love. A few months back fear is what i was breeding, i was a doomsdayer through and through. once i became aware, and started believing .. If i'm even remotely correct about our roll in creation i'd rather be on this side than the other........

Do you see the problem with your reply? Of course you don't. Everything you said..
"I think.."What you think and what is fact in the universe is different. If your truth is your truth let it remain that way. Your entire post is based on assumption. This isn't an attack this is just finding another example of someone passing off personal beliefs as fact.

How many people believed in Christ? How many people believed in (X Religious Idol)? Just because they believe doesn't make it so. Just because you feel doesn't make it true. Not even in your own realm is what you're saying completely true. You feel something, yet you use your mind to define it. It's something to be experienced and not explained, right?

Once again, how do you know everyone is experiencing the same thing? Because you feel "It" and believe "It"? Well once upon a time, everyone believed the world was flat, too.

Want to accept something? Accept you know nothing. Accept that we all know nothing. What you think you know is just a perception.
edit on 27-4-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Not tryign to be a "LISTEN TO ME!" leader whatever, but what I've posted in like 2 or 3 threads surround this. Of course, nobody's noticing because this thread is moving way too fast. X/

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Get thee hence!

This is why I wrote, what I wrote on page 4 and 5. Try to debate about your awareness. What is scientific about the "I am" feeling? You can't measure consciousness.

If you are afraid, it's not because of us. You are afraid from your self. Feel about it. Read my posts and ask me everything you want and I will give you an answer you will understand without having fear.

You are in darkest darkness possible. Don't be a fool and think light can hurt you. It may hurt your eyes for a moment, but then is all good.

And please people, this is serious, we are in bad time and must grow now, or the last chance for mankind will die like a flower in the desert.

Be great! You are able!
edit on 27-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Get thee hence!

This is why I wrote, what I wrote on page 4 and 5. Try to debate about your awareness. What is scientific about the "I am" feeling? You can't measure consciousness.

If you are afraid, it's not because of us. You are afraid from your self. Feel about it. Read my posts and ask me everything you want and I will give you an answer you will understand without having fear.

You are in darkest darkness possible. Don't be a fool and think light can hurt you. It may hurt your eyes for a moment, but then is all good.

And please people, this is serious, we are in bad time and must grow now, or the last chance for mankind will die like a flower in the desert.

Be great! You are able!

Another post judging someone else. If I'm questioning you, it MUST be because I'm afraid of "self", must be in the darkest darky dark darkness.

Just read the thread, and go through the posts. I'm sure you'll find plenty of questions to answer.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by cushycrux
Get thee hence!

Be great! You are able!

Another post judging someone else. If I'm questioning you, it MUST be because I'm afraid of "self", must be in the darkest darky dark darkness.

Just read the thread, and go through the posts. I'm sure you'll find plenty of questions to answer.

I answer question of my posts, not this narcissistic crazy stuff. Please read some of mine and you will maybe "judge" different about me. If people come and say: "Look this fools wanna tell you they know "it", stone them to death." you should maybe first ask what this foolish men wants to say.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just to lighten the mood, my balls itch, if you read this and your balls itch at the same time, is that an awakening?

Or maybe some will say my balls don't itch and that matching itching balls is impossible because the brain only sends signals telling us it itches and it's not actually a physical reaction.

Sorry im in a serious goofy mood.

hahahahahah!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

It is good to see some understand the "lesson."

It was taught in the buddhism i learned that all things that distracted one from mindfully "being," and being consciously mindful, are considered demonic in nature. Not in the supernatural entity sort of way, but in the way that we get misled by our own demons. This includes all mental constructs that were examined when not in such a state of continuous, mindful, awareness. We get distracted by the maze of our mind being the "reality," when the mind and its thought process are nothing but an inherently limited and biased part of what is going on for every human.

It is amazing to see (repeatedly now, if you remember some other of the exact same threads recently, which are eerily familiar in tone as well as subject) how those who speak of Love and unity are so quick to be agents of division in their actions. It is obvious in such cases that one has become distracted by the fantastic concepts of their own mind, and never consciously follow through with action. They have only grasped "Love" on the initial ego-boosting level and have made no attempt to incorporate it into their entire being, only as a feeling which is defined by the individual perceiving mind. They have been, as i say, distracted by the "sparkly" things. It was incredible to see how many posted had to confirm (most likely to themselves), that they have no, or limited, "ego." Such a statement reveals, very clearly, where one is at in such a journey. i can only hope they can be honest with themselves if they wont be with others.

The amount of division spread under the guise of Love in this thread (and the others recently) is reprehensible though. If such a gift is used to only perpetuate the division, the us vs them, then the so called "guiders" or "leaders" have become guided and led. i even see people talking about how they are excited for battle

Find cooperation and acceptance amongst those who view things differently than you, and you may start actually practicing what is preached. We see one of the core issues our world is facing presented right in this very thread. Everyone seems to love to talk the talk, but very few will walk the walk. Most are only interesting with what another has to say when it agrees with their already present context. Anything that differs is considered a "threat" instead of a "learning opportunity." There is no "convincing" anyone of anything, it is just valuable to learn how another person sees the world.

TheDarkestHour is trying to openly explore differing perspectives from his own, this should be commended and not berated. To understand others, we must ask questions of the things which we can not figure out on our own (such as what another is feeling or experiencing, specifically). Once again, like the other threads, i see no division introduced by DarkestHour, only curiosity. Such knee-jerk reactions to his posts are not the basis of a truly conscious being, but one who is still trapped in their own concept of duality. One who has been distracted by their own (or others) demons. The division comes in from those who claim to be of Love and acceptance. So sad to waste such a message with blatant hypocrisy... Love should be used to openly accept all with open arms, the same as we would do for our own children. Love is not the same as love, however. love is a directed emotion, while Love (agape, as the greeks called this) is an active, mindful, conscious, continuous state that includes all things known and unknown.

DarkestHour, i invite you (amongst any others), even those of differing contexts (they all are anyway
), to come to this thread. It has been around for over a year and is a place for everyone to explore this in every way possible with no judgment from others. i would be interested to hear thoughts of others, and the more different, the more we are shown how amazing it is that we can have two differing systems simultaneously supported by the same environment. In the end, the differences are only contextual on the exact same concept (the universe, as it were). It is a thread existing for us to learn from one another, cooperatively, regardless of context. Respect for others viewpoints is the only rule, really

edit on 27-4-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

my awareness sometimes is so strong, others feel threatened and deny. weeks/months/ years later i am proven correct, today this awareness is medicated. in the future it will be considered a blessing.

until then, im eccentric not gifted

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

I respect your opinion and yes you are correct what i wrote was my assumption. in no way was i trying to pass it off as the truth. just my truth and if it helps somebody good i'm glad it did. If it didn't i'm ok with that. i wasn't trying to convert people just letting them know what i think and feel...... that was the entire reason i picked terms like "I think" , " I feel" , and " i believe" bc this is a journey of self discovery and self mastery.

I do see what your saying though this is a site that prides it self on fact..... most of the time... and threads like this which is all opinion based should be held at different site.

With that said i do have a question for you....... no disrespect intended. I"ve read a few of your post not all of them but a few on this thread. it doesn't seem as though your poking fun but it kinda seems as though you're trying to bring people back to "reality" but why? . I use quote's not to say you're wrong but just to show the difference in ours. bc in my reality things like chakra's, higher dimensions, and higher self are very real.. I don't need things Like facts and figures anymore and there is nothing wrong with you needing those things. i'm not any better than anybody else i have my truth and want ppl to find theirs.

Peace, Love and Light

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I feel pretty.....oh so pretty...oh so pretty and happy and GAAAAY!

.........didnt realise you were standing there

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There's no doubt that a lot of people are feeling and sensing that change is in the air and that there may be some big event on the horizon. It's kind of like how animals act right before a big storm or earthquake hits, they sense something and act odd, but they don't seem to know exactly what they're sensing. I have my own opinion based on Scripture of what I think is going on, that being that Satan's time is short and he's making a desperate effort to influence the outcome. The outcome is predestined, but he's not willing to accept that, he still thinks he can gain the upper hand. Many of the events we see happening today were referred to by Christ as "birth pangs" ("For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes", "iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold", "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God). He said these would be the signs of the beginning of the End Times. I would warn people that if they start feeling communications or influence of some kind, be very careful because it's just as likely to be evil forces as good that are trying to influence you.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

i understand what you're saying. i do. my reason for not liking the arguing is simply that this thread was meant for those who are recently waking up and need to connect. if they come to a page riddled with arguing and "you're wrong/no you're wrong", it could very well turn them off and make them fall back asleep.

i agree that everyone should be able to raise opposition but when the opposition becomes the focus of the thread, i don't think it's what the thread is about.
edit on 4/27/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by sinohptik

i understand what you're saying. i do. my reason for not liking the arguing is simply that this thread was meant for those who are recently waking up and need to connect. if they come to a page riddled with arguing and "you're wrong/no you're wrong", it could very well turn them off and make them fall back asleep.

i agree that everyone should be able to raise opposition but when the opposition becomes the focus of the thread, i don't think it's what the thread is about.
edit on 4/27/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

waking up to what?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

if you can't beat em, join em! please, add to this thread. link your thread if you'd like. once a thread catches momentum, though, it will leave others behind. not that your thread isn't as "good" or even "better" than this one. this one just took off. remember: it's about the message...not the messanger.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

not trying to be a smart arse but have you paid any attenetion to this entire thread? it's about an awakening.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join