It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Senator said Obama not releasing long-form BC to hide identity or citizenship of his father

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

even someone applying for a minimum wage job is required to provide b.c. upon request ! I think obama is a puppet and he and his masters are going to destroy our country. unite my brothers ! Take up arms if need be , my grandfather won 2 bronze stars and 2 purple hearts in the pacific theater of ww2 . I refuse to let his bravery and that of countless others be negated for pure GREED !

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

Now, let's take your purposeful misrepresentation of the facts out of this and let's see what the Hawaii Dept. of Health has to say about releasing vital records...

§338-13 Certified copies. (a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of ANY CERTIFICATE, OR THE CONTENTS OF ANY CERTIFICATE, OR ANY PART THEREOF. (b) Copies of the contents of any certificate on file in the department, certified by the department shall be considered for all purposes the same as the original, subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18.
(c) Copies may be made by photography, dry copy reproduction, typing, computer printout or other process approved by the director of health. [L 1949, c 327, §17; RL 1955, §57-16; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-13; am L 1978, c 49, §1]

And what do sections ]338-16, 338-17, and 338-18 say are the requirements?

Also notice that the section you quoted and highlighted says "any part thereof".

The abstract COLB is compliant with this section.

Also notice 338-11:

§338-11 Form of certificates. The forms of certificates shall include as a minimum the items required by the respective standard certificates as recommended by the Public Health Service, National Center for Health Statistics, subject to approval of and modification by the department of health. In addition, the forms of death certificates shall require the individual’s social security number. The form and use of the certificates shall be subject to sections 338-16 to 338-18. [L 1949, c 327, §15; RL 1955, §57-14; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-11; am L 1997, c 293, §17]

edit on 26/4/2011 by rnaa because: correct missing markup tag

So there!! BAM!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Not to derail the thread, but does anyone know what the symbol
is that Obama is wearing (on the chain) ?

Thats his alien Oxygen transponder. Aliens cant breathe oxygen properly until they reach the age of 16.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Everyone here that does not hold a huge flag supporting Obama has the brains to know Obama is at least hiding his identity.

The simple FACT that this fraud of a President spent millions to keep anyone from getting hands on his real info should prove, WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT HE IS UTTERLY LYING TO ALL YOU AND WAS NOT BORN IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!

ANYONE WHO DENYS OBAMA IS NOT A FRAUD needs to have their head examined or deported from this great land for ignorance.

When most Black Americans I talk to don't trust him as far as they can throw him, you know somethings up. One is my Doctor!!!

edit on 26-4-2011 by Sky watcher because: (no reason given)

I hear his toes are webbed and he has gills in his throat. How did he get that by the CIA when they vetted him? I'll bet the PTB are running CIA and NSA and hid that little gem.

I like your reasoning about Black Americans too. I trust their judgement only on things they dont like. Like Racism.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
It is certainly not about who his real father or mother were!

He daren't admit that his whole background story is just pure fiction - that 'Dreams from my Father' was a story created by Bill Ayres

And then there is all the school, college etc records that will probably show him registered as a Muslim Indonesian Citizen.

Fraudulent use of social security no's etc - Barry is going to jail when this comes out!

And when they find out hes a reptile, they'll have to create a special holding cell with, ya know, flies and bugs that he can eat.

I dont buy the Bill Ayers part. Bill actually doesnt even exist. He was the result of a mass hallucination put on by HARRP. Thats some nasty stuff. Once we hallucinated him, chemtrails made the illusion persist. When will we ever truly be free?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

How did that get by?

They all have webbed digits and gills too!

This explains everything, his father was really a Deep One from the waters near Pohnpei.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1966

even someone applying for a minimum wage job is required to provide b.c. upon request ! I think obama is a puppet and he and his masters are going to destroy our country. unite my brothers ! Take up arms if need be , my grandfather won 2 bronze stars and 2 purple hearts in the pacific theater of ww2 . I refuse to let his bravery and that of countless others be negated for pure GREED !

Yea! Obama is one greedy SOB. Did you see his tax return????

You are right about the puppet thing. Watch his sleeves when he raises his arms. You can see the strings pulling on the cloth. Seriously, with the age of technology you'd think they could hide it better.

Lets start a movement!! Before he/they destroy everything we created!! When could we all meet? I only have two hours free on Sunday. The rest of my schedule is packed. I'm working on some BS highway project paid for by stimulus money. What a sham!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

How did that get by?

They all have webbed digits and gills too!

This explains everything, his father was really a Deep One from the waters near Pohnpei.

So you had the vision too?? I used to be doubtful about the birther movement until I saw "The Deep One" in a dream. He kept saying Obama backwards while some creepy music was playing. "Amabo.... AAmabo.... Amabo..."

Really creepy.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

People think the Greys and Reptoids are bad.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06e794beb7bc.jpg[/atsimg]

They don't have "nuttin" on the Deep Ones. The Icthyoids are the ones we need to worry about, heck they got one of their own hybrids as President. Don't even get me started on Spongebob Squarepants, the whole show is a Deep One mind control program.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I belive that he could possibly been born here but that he transfered citizenship while he was in school in Indonesia which would also make him inelligible.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I find it troubling that anyone can be elected President of the United States without showing their "long form" birth certificate.

About a year ago I had my wallet stolen and had to go get a new Social Security Card and Drivers License.

To get my SS card i had to provide them with my "long form" raised seal birth certificate, nothing else was acceptable.

Then because i didnt have any legal picture ID, when I went to get my Drivers License I used my new SS card and had to povide the DMV with the "long form" raised seal birth certificate and proof of my current address.

So i have to provide my "long form" birth certifcate to get a SS card and Drivers License, but there is no such required to be President.

The point is that anytime a state of federal agency requires you to provide a birth certificate for what ever reason, it is always referring to the "long form" raised seal birth certificate, they dont except any other form as proof.

Thats just Ridiculous

edit on 26-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skull_bones
The point is that anytime a state of federal agency requires you to provide a birth certificate for what ever reason, it is always referring to the "long form" raised seal birth certificate, they dont except any other form as proof.

Care to show a federal agency that does not accept the birth certificate Obama showed - show us where they state you must show a long form cetificate....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

What HI did is after the election they changed the Policy. You can't apply for native HI programs with out the Long Form Birth Certificate. HI has a program that entitles native Hawaiians to special programs. The only way to verify that you are a native Hawaiian is to produce a copy of your Long Form Birth Certificate.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Care to show a federal agency that does not accept the birth certificate Obama showed - show us where they state you must show a long form cetificate....

He wouldnt be able to use what he provided to get a SS card, I know because I tried and they wouldnt accept it and had to go and get the "long form".

My mother had an old "certificate of live birth" that she gave me and i origainally took that with me to get my SS card and they wouldnt accept it. I had to go to the Court House in the county i was born in and get a "long form" with a raised seal birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

He wouldnt be able to use what he provided to get a SS card

Yes he would actually
"you must provide your birth certificate"
www.ssa.gov...

as for a raised seal, Obama's birth certificate he provided on the web has one!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjdny
You can't apply for native HI programs with out the Long Form Birth Certificate.

Well, as Obama is not a HI native that does not apply

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
As a UK citizen, this whole birther argument smmes very strange to me with a lot of misrepresentation of facts and sometimes it can be really hard to get a grasp of what is going on in the background and what is actually down to genuine concern or more likely to personal agendas.

But a lot of the birther questions are relevant, whether you put those questions down to D vs R or to racism, CT nut jobs or whatever, the questions still remain and ultimately need to be answered.

So let me give you an outsiders perspective, someone who is not tied up in political motives, or has a racist issue, or in fact any axe to grind.

Is Barack Obama an Natural born American and legitimately entitled to be POTUS? I am not so sure and here is my reasons why.

Firstly the confusion over the log form certificate and short form certificate, to be honest I think at this stage it is irrelevant, what has been produced is neither. It is a CERTIFICATION of live birth, not a birth certificate. This means it is a certificate to say a certificate exists is is not a actual birth certificate as issued to his mother upon his birth. It is a record to say a record exists, not the same thing.

Now it seems to me when his creditability is being questioned, and it is being questioned by some Americans, and by others across the world, it would seem simple to me to produce the actual birth certificate or if he doesn't have it, to order a full copy and produce that. This will contain a issue number that can be verified by the state department as a legitimate record. This then ends the whole topic, a document that can be referenced in official records. Not only that it then destroys the credibility of those that have called in to question his legitimacy, destroying the likes of Trump and Palin.

Yet rather than do this he refuses point blank to release anything, he also goes to the extreme of making sure non of his educational records are released, Why? People complain that no other president has had to do this, and it is only because he is Black, actually it is not because he is black, it is because no other presidents birth was brought into question, no other president hid his education record.

There is another video you should all watch, I am not sure how far this investigation has gone, but someone has obtained (Allegedly) Barack's full birth certificate, only problem is, it is from Kenya. (Oh and btw Birthers, being born in Kenya makes you subject to British rule, it did not and does not confer British Citizenship) Anyway see video below

You an see more info on this site

Obama kenyan birth certificate

Whilst many birthers maybe racist, they may well be Republicans, they may hate Obama for many reasons, it doesn't change the fact that the questions remain and those questions need to be answered, it is only fit and proper that the man that controls arguably the most powerful nation in the world should prove he is legitimately in power.

Now not being an American and of limited funds I cannot travel to the US of A to make investigations, but if I could (anyone wishing to fund me please feel free) I am fairly certain I could prove that Obama's history is lies. The first place to start is school & collage records. People don't remember him, yet is it not customary that all classes have an end of year photo to go in the year book? the class of 79 etc etc? So track down the students who were in class with him (even though they don't remember him) and get their copies of their year books, look at the class photo's.. Is Obama on those photo's? I would bet not.

Lets face it if people could prove he was he was there in class with them, they could make money, and lets face it money is a major motivator, I know if I was at school with someone who became famous I would look for old photos of them when I was at school.

It would appear to me as an outsider that the American people have been lied to

edit on 26-4-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Beginning April 1, 2011, the U.S. Department of State will require the full names of the applicant’s parent(s) to be listed on all certified birth certificates to be considered as primary evidence of U.S. citizenship for all passport applicants, regardless of age. Certified birth certificates missing this information will not be acceptable as evidence of citizenship. This will not affect applications already in-process that have been submitted or accepted before the effective date.
In addition to this requirement, certified copies of birth certificates must also include the following information to be considered acceptable primary evidence of U.S. citizenship:

* Full name of the applicant
* Date of birth
* Place of birth
* Raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal of issuing authority
* Registrar’s signature
* The date the certificate was filed with the registrar’s office (must be within one year)

travel.state.gov...
travel.state.gov...

Early Public Records
If you were born in the United States and cannot present primary evidence of U.S. citizenship, submit a combination of early public records as evidence of your U.S. citizenship. Early public records must be submitted with a birth record or Letter of No Record. Early public records should show your name, date of birth, place of birth, and preferably be created within the first five years of your life. Examples of early public records are:

* Baptismal certificate
* Hospital birth certificate
* Census record
* Early school record
* Family bible record
* Doctor's record of post-natal care

Early Public Records are not acceptable when presented alone.

The copy of the COLB from Fight The Smears is missing two things. No raised seal and no signature. Secondly show me any of the secondary evidence. Lastly the point the Senator was trying to infer is that there is an issue with Dual Citizenship and exactly what type of citizen he is.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cjdny

Actually:

Primary Documents

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

hawaii.gov...

They used to issue Certificates of Live Birth, but they stopped in 2001 and began issuing Certifications of Live Birth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

And you just admitted to there being a citizenship issue. So if he is not a native HI what by your definition is he? And what did you use to come to your conclusion?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join