It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Senator said Obama not releasing long-form BC to hide identity or citizenship of his father

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Make's one wonder if Obama was involved in the genacide that took over a million lives back in the 90's then he escaped Kenya through Indonisia,then off to america, were else can a con artist crook get a senate seat then Chicago,

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
These days senators, congressmen, governors, etc all have about as much credibility as these people: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Here is his the full Piece Of S*** Fake Kenyan birth certificate (POSFKBC) manufactured by the convicted forger, Lucas Smith.

Fixed it for you.

By the way, did you happen to notice that the foot print on the POSFKBC is a relatively easy to find piece of clip art?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Is this the same guy who took altered Commonwealth certificates and tried to pass them off as legit?

I don't think so. I think that was Polarik, but I'm not sure.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It seems that a major argument used against the bithers is that the certificate of live birth is equal to the actual birth certificate because it is a legal and valid proxy.

I don't think any birther is actually arguing against that. If they are then they are sadly mistaken. The colb is legally acceptable in any court of law as proof of birth in Hawaii. When legally challenged, Mr Obama needs never show any document other than the colb.

However, the truth of the matter is the Certificate of Live Birth is NOT EQUAL to the actual Birth Certificate. The bc is GREATER than the colb. In the presence of the original the proxy is moot. If Obama's Long Form birth certificate were to be released and entered as evidence in a court of law, the colb would be rendered irrelevant.
edit on 26-4-2011 by GuyverUnit I because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A perfect example of ANTI-BIRTHER logic. Posting a 1930's Hawaiin birth certificate as some kind of proof that Obama was born there.

In true ANTI-BIRTHER head in the sand non-logical form, Hawaii was not yet a state in 1930, so this proof is obviously fake.
but that is what you get with the Barry Boys.

The ANTI-BIRTHERS try soooo hard to misdirect you from the obvious. That Barry has never shown his LONG FORM BC! This is such a simple matter. Show the LONG FORM and be done with it. Until he does the Birthers have every right to press the issue.

I had to show my LONG FORM BC to play little league. Yet somehow Barry can be POTUS because we are suppose to 'take his word for it'. Something is certainly fishy in Denmark.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
You forgot the link. But here's another one, from a 1930 birth.

edit on 4/25/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Trump is right. I found Obama's Kenya BC:

newyorkleftist.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Here is his full birth certificate

Looks like a full birth certificate

Notice as well, this has the Dr's name, the registrars name, the official stamp is signed, it also has a certificate number which can be traced, and a phone number of the issuing office if you wish to check it

Since this birth certificate says 'Barack Hussein Obama', would that not make it a fake document.

His birth name is Barry Soetoro.

He changed his name to 'Barack Husseign Obama' for some reason.

I thought his mother never married his father?

Confused!?!?! Who is on first?

edit on 26-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

Quit touting the lie of "Barry Soetoro" as no person exists, it is a combonation of his first name and his stepdad's last name and is a fraudulent and blatant lie. This is nothing more then a deflection attempt to derail this nations progress. It's Nazi Germany's propaganda matrix being employed by the GOP whereas if you repeat a lie enough times the lesser informed will believe it hook line and sinker.

NO PERSON BY THE NAME OF BARACK SOETORO EXISTS! GOT IT?

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

THIS HAS BEEN DEBUNKED AND DISPROVEN ALREADY. Come up with something original please?

Any personal attacks or character assassinations being conducted by any Birther will result in the Admins being contacted.
edit on 26-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Barry was probably born in Hawaii but there are still questions to be answered.

This is from www.wnd.com...

according to Obama. He says his father was a Kenyan visiting student, a subject of the United Kingdom, who would have transferred U.K. citizenship to his son, if indeed Barack Hussein Obama I were his father. But we don't even know that with certainty, because the only eyewitness document that would confirm Obama's story is the long-form, contemporaneous form he refuses to release to the public. Furthermore, if Stanley Ann Dunham were actually his birth mother, she may have been too young to confer U.S. citizenship upon Obama, making him not a dual citizen but a U.K. citizen only.

Obama has even more problems than where he was born.

According to his life story, he was adopted by his stepfather, an Indonesia named Lolo Soetoro. If that is the case, and we have no adoption papers to prove it, the original birth certificate would have been changed. Why wasn't it? If the certification of live birth is a legitimate reflection of his long-form birth certificate, why wasn't it updated with the adoption? Further, Obama moved to Indonesia with his stepfather, raising even more questions about his citizenship, not just his status as a "natural born citizen."

Thats why i would like to see him supply his long form birth certificate.
edit on 26-4-2011 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalWabbit

You won't find almost any answers to those questions on his Certificate of Live Birth. It will have the father listed but thats about it. He's had a record of US citizenship since his birth, but no record of losing it. His rights to dual Commonwealth citizenship ended when Kenya gained independence from the UK and Kenya did not allow dual citizens.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Does it really matter where one is born these days? Perhaps America is the exception, but these days people tend to refer to 'where they come from' as being more indicative of their origins.

My grandparents came from Eastern Europe as post WW2 refugees, and from Scotland and Ireland respectively. I was born in Britain but raised in Kenya and lived in France for the last fifteen years. I could move to America (I won't because the world seems to come to an end every day over there [ahem ATS] ) and marry someone else who has also moved over there and have a child that could be president, couldn't I?

Its only been a couple of hundred years that Americans could refer to themselves as 'true-bloods'. Perhaps the native American Indians should be consulted on their thoughts on eligibility to rule their lands....just a thought, they might not count Alaska into the fold.....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by CynicalWabbit

You won't find almost any answers to those questions on his Certificate of Live Birth. It will have the father listed but thats about it. He's had a record of US citizenship since his birth, but no record of losing it. His rights to dual Commonwealth citizenship ended when Kenya gained independence from the UK and Kenya did not allow dual citizens.

Although this may be true, you MUST BE born a "naturally born" human on AMERICAN SOIL, that is within the 50 union states borders. OR be born in the "U.S." or one of it's possesions or territories, WHICH DO NOT INCLUDE the 50 union states, BEFORE the RATIFICATION of this Constitution. Read the document.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I never said he was born outside the US.

Under British law, his father was a Commonwealth Citizen as Kenya was part of the Commonwealth.
In addition by marrying the father, Citizenship was extended to the mother.
By virtue of being born to Commonwealth parents regardless of location, he had dual Commonwealth citizenship until around 1984, when Kenya's new laws took effect nullifying dual citizenships.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Do you suppose that would be good enough for even the lowest grade security clearance?

Uhh, yeah I do. Why? Because I possess a security clearance and was not required to provide ANY birth certifiacte. A social security number worked just fine.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by derst1988
What was released was a Certificate of Live Birth. Not the real Birth Certificate

Not that birther lie again, Obama showed the only birth certificate Hawaii currently issues. It IS a birth certificate

It may be the only one CURRENTLY issued, but it wasn't back when Obama was born. We have all been told that there is a long form and the person currently running the hospital where he was born at has said that he has seen it with his own two eyes.

I for one believe that there is a long form and that he was born in Hawaii. I just think that the reason he won't sign a release of information and show it to us all is that it possibly has a religion box on it and it has been filled in by the dreaded word "muslim".

But yes, there is a long form and if he is going to go halfway and show the short form, he might as well go all the way and give us the long form. Not to do so is just making it seem as if he is hiding something.

You beat me to it, well said! I did not even care about this issue until it became clear that he did/does have a long form BC but will not show it.....why would you not show it to end this spectacle unless you have something to hide? If he has something to hide, we need to find out what it is and expose it for all to see. End of story.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think when all is said and done, which ever camp you sit on, one fact still remains, and that is that Obama is President elect by the people and commander in cheif, and if the people demand to see his birth certificate and proof he is eligble for president, then god dammit they should be given it straight away without delay!

Obama is a servant of, and should answer to the people. The fact he's spending vast amounts of US tax payers dollars hiding this and other things in his past is very wrong and very suspicous.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

dereks, why is it that the only people who use the term "birther" seem to use it as a derogatory term synonymous with "complete idiot". Personally I think people who use the term should have their post deleted. The term "birther" is designed to divide people along an utterly ridiculous line. "Birther" should mean "one who gives birth" and nothing else.

Personally I think people should decide all of the qualifications for a politician them self without the law doing so for them. However, I also think for people who believe the part about the president being a US-born citizen is important should not vote for someone who refuses to submit documents related to their birth to independent parties for analysis. Agreed?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
I'm sure as President they can make you whatever you wish ID, birth Certificate....the fact remains the same no one from his graduating class remembers him, no former girl friends, friends have ever come forward and he won't let Colombia release anything about his time spent there. No one remembers him from classes, no speeches (in which he makes quite often now) nothing....where did this guy that so many people voted for come from?

That nobody has come forward to say that they remember President Obama when he was a child or even from later in life when he was in college and law school is a lie. There have been any number of interviews with childhood friends, school friends, family friends and colleagues in the last several years that prove President Obama was born in Hawaii, attended Columbia University, went to Harvard Law School. Hell, CNN just did a wonderful article refuting the birther nonsense. Oh, but it's not Faux News, so you probably don't believe them.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyLover
Hell, CNN just did a wonderful article refuting the birther nonsense. Oh, but it's not Faux News, so you probably don't believe them.

FOX NEWS did it, too! Confirmed Obama's Hawaiian birth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibegood2
Make's one wonder if Obama was involved in the genacide that took over a million lives back in the 90's then he escaped Kenya through Indonisia,then off to america, were else can a con artist crook get a senate seat then Chicago,

Actually you are pretty close. He's actually the illegitimate child of Idi Amin. We was closely involved with Idi's genocide. There are documents that prove he used to torture prisoners for fun. It all ended when the NSA spotted him as a potential for POTUS. After that they created the whole mother/ father story and fabricated photos and records. They did a pretty good job but they only fooled the smart people.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join