It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little aliens on the Moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well, if they live on the Moon, then I guess they may not be technically "aliens"?
OK, I searched the search under many words and could not find this, so if it was posted somewhere, I could not find it.

I am wondering if anyone has seen this film footage? It seems to be real footage, and it does, to me, show little life forms. As well as little spheres. But the little moving life forms is what interests me. This footage doesn't seem faked, and if it's not, it's really weird.

The idea of big and little is really interesting. I think we assume aliens to be about our size, and humanoid, but why does it have to be. Look at the vast differences in the planets sizes, it's possible Jupitor may be like a speck of dust compared to another planet out there somewhere, as likewise, there could be a planet so small, yet have super advanced beings living on it, yet to our eyes be invisible.

Anyway, here is the vid, I just found this a few days ago, and today I was looking for it here, being curious myself, and didn't find it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Some of these, particularly the "black guy," look QUITE a bit like shadow people I've seen during sleep paralysis. Formless, yet THERE. And the way they "zip" around when they move.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just lights and shadows from the poorly secured Hollywood set that the moon landings were filmed on.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Really...camera pixelation is now what this has devolved into?

I watched the video...and like any good pure disinformation, 95% of this is total nonsense...and tucked in the mountain of horse pucky is about 5% of actual interesting anomolys that cannot be so readily dismissed.

however, the best way to flush the 5% is of course pack it with 95% nonsense of course.

Is the video worth the watch? sure...but if you have anything at all more productive to do first, do that...you need a pretty incredible imagination, lack of understanding about pixelation, and no concept of how shadows can make things look strange for maximum effect.

the 5% interesting stuff (say, at 4:43) is the redeeming value here, however even then, the solution may be quite simple...just not an effect of camera pix...that doesn't automatically make it moon people.

If someone is bored...perhaps they can make a list of times that are of interest for debunking purposes and cut through the crapness of the rest.

and we can start at 4:43 with the flash on the horizon

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
For the longest time, I have strongly and still do, believe the official stuff we have been given regarding the moon landings are hoaxed, and I also think we may not have gone there at all. But another theory I am very open to, is that we did go, and what they saw there, could not be reported to the public, and so we were just given clean sanitized pics and film. There are reports that the astronauts saw UFOs and aliens everywhere. And if this footage is real, then that would give greater weight to that. I do think it is possible, the Moon, and Mars have life on them, and this footage just looks real to me, and if so, well, there is life there.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I would think the Moon would be an attractive prospect for any visiting race , Ideal place for a base , large amounts of helium-3 and water .
I don't think there would be indigenous aliens on the Moon though but If they are visiting us it would be a great place to gather resources .

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
WHOA!!!!!!

If thats not a hoax there is something there.
I watched the first 3 min and thought to myself "what a waste of time" then at 3:58 the thing on the ladder!!!!!!!!
It freaked me the F*#& OUT!!!!!!

I got to 8 min but was really struggling to see what you were mentioning. Any chance of a re edit with arrows or highlights? I know it would be a pain but I think it would help alot of people see what ur seeing.

Apart from being freaked out it was also kinda funny, You think finding a tiny little dude on your ladder would elicit a bit more of a response than just throwing it off the ladder LOL.

Great find Mate

P.s Its also kinda messin with my head coz I dont think we went or at least the pics were faked but seeing this, I hope we did go and there are little tiny annoying aliens there

edit on 24-4-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

Edit: LOL Ummmmmm.......... yeah.......... so I can kinda see where you pointed it out now, In my defence the the large type of the descriptions and arrows are pretty subtle

I think in future Ill watch and post a tad more carefully

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I would think the Moon would be an attractive prospect for any visiting race , Ideal place for a base , large amounts of helium-3 and water .
I don't think there would be indigenous aliens on the Moon though but If they are visiting us it would be a great place to gather resources .

Also, you wouldn't want to forget the fact that its always facing the sun ( on one side
) Perfect place to hide on the other.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Juggernutty because: crappy typing

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I believe aliens could live inside the moon. I'm sure you are all aware of the moon being hollow and at one time "rang" when NASA jettisoned a probe into it. We've never been inside the moon so who knows.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
most of the footage is shadows
others gave me a hmmmmm (the little fellas!)
but the spider leg?
come on that just makes me hate the whole video!
because of that one piece of footage i feel the whole video is just BS!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's not a perfect vid, sure. The spider leg, looks like a hair to me, and maybe some of the "BB" craft could be pixels, but the "Tiny Dancer", and "little guys" do seem like something, and not pixels.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Tiny dude on a ladder?

The astronaut took something and dropped it...why does that mean it was a tiny dude verses a bajillion other possibilities, from a small cloth, perhaps a rock, etc...
I seen just a object fall after he basically brushed it off...

the video is telling you what to think verses allowing you to think for yourself, so ya, your going to suddenly conclude anything being dropped is an astronaut flinging a box shaped alien to its death.

Watch the video again, and instead of labelling every pixel and rock an alien, try to use a bit of critical skepticism...you will find that will definately increase your identification ability and be able to cut through the programming bs.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
It's not a perfect vid, sure. The spider leg, looks like a hair to me, and maybe some of the "BB" craft could be pixels, but the "Tiny Dancer", and "little guys" do seem like something, and not pixels.

Tiny dancer and little guys?

didn't read what they typed, just looked at the arrows to see what was being pointed out...care to reference the timeframe?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I always try to look at things with a hint of skepticism even when I want to believe.
Being honest I want this to be true but most of what I saw (and I did go back and watch the whole thing) I thought was rubbish. That particular part stood out as the only thing that could have been on the ladder that makes sense would have been dropped by another astronaut and from what I know (which admittedly isnt much:lol
astronauts didnt have alot of things which could be dropped or fall off their spacesuits. The other options are it fell from the ship in which case u think he might be a bit more concerned than he appeared to be when he tossed it or the wind blew a piece of rubbish up there.

what was ur take on the tiny dancer? I also found that very interesting at around 10:50.

I agree with one of the above posters about the spider leg, that just looked way to fake and kinda took a bit of cred from the vid.

P.s top job to the OP S&F

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Could be the same stuff that floats in space around the ISS(Martin Stubbs videos) etc.There you call it"debris or ice particles"here you call it"pixels".
Don't think so!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by silversurfer6161

anyone out there who can be bothered to obtain the original footage from nasa archives compare then repost, then i'll take this video more seriously ..i'm to tired to be looking at little dancing demons on the moon ..night ats

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

As we both know this wouldn't prove anything.I am just open to possibilities,which is my general attitude to life.
In the end it really doesn't matter.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i think when he pick up the little alien it looks like a bag of some sort

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by silversurfer6161
reply to post by sitchin

As we both know this wouldn't prove anything.I am just open to possibilities,which is my general attitude to life.
In the end it really doesn't matter. [/quote ] i wasn't having a go bro ,if we could see the original footage we can compare if the video was changed in any way ..in the end it does matter ,why post this thread based off one video,thats all i'm saying..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Unless all this was really filmed on an Arizona desert, then these could be wildlife interferring with the filming. Maybe a real snake got on the Lem, and it's little bats and moles messing with the people and equipment.

new topics

top topics

join