It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama even go to Harvard OR was he a Alien Hybrid that was created for the election?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Seems he went there...

Reality - 1
Crazy - 0

Excerpted from the November 2008 Harvard Law Bulletin

It was as a law student that Obama first made history—and national headlines—when he was elected the first black president of the Harvard Law Review in the spring of 1990.

And as a law student, Obama met many professors and classmates who would prove helpful in his meteoric political rise from state senator to president of the United States in five years.

Each seems to have a story about how much Obama stood out.
www.law.harvard.edu...

“I have worked in the Supreme Court and the White House and I never saw politics as bitter as at Harvard Law Review in the early ’90s,” Mr. Berenson said. “The law school was populated by a bunch of would-be Daniel Websters harnessed to extreme political ideologies.” They were so ardent that they would boo and hiss one another in class. Even trickier, Mr. Obama was the most prominent minority student on a campus shaken by racial politics. A group agitating for greater faculty diversity occupied the dean’s office and sued the school for discrimination; Derrick Bell, a black law professor, resigned over the issue.

Obama's article, which begins on page 823 of Volume 103 of the Harvard Law Review, is available in libraries and subscription-only legal databases.

edit on 22-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

dude you ok?

i worry about ye sometimes seriously i do...... who cares if he is a alien hybrid hes the prez and i guess we gotta respect that ...

seriously im not living in the states anymore so i really dont know how bad it is ..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No I must still go with the most logical conclusion: this footage is doctored and our president is an alien hybrid with symmetrical palm lines who must be impeached immediately. Come on OP, we're tryin to form an angry irrational mob here - your logic and evidence are not welcome.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Both. First he was created as an alien hybrid (African & European) by his parents, then was implanted in the US to win the election, and finally he went to Harvard.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
reply to post by boncho

No I must still go with the most logical conclusion: this footage is doctored and our president is an alien hybrid with symmetrical palm lines who must be impeached immediately. Come on OP, your logic and evidence are not welcome here.

I think if aliens made him they would have done a better job, without the big ears and all...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger
reply to post by boncho

Both. First he was created as an alien hybrid (African & European) by his parents, then was implanted in the US to win the election, and finally he went to Harvard.

Probably one of the most clever answers that will come out in this thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Try this one on: Yes, he went to Harvard. Find me some official school records... transcripts, financial aid application, something alone those lines. He paid to have them hid for a reason and no it's not because he's an alien hybrid. I'm pretty sure there's no extra-terrestrial checkbox on a financial aid form.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

They say that Hitler escaped to Argentina. Maybe he also went under ground and discovered the fountain of youth. How do we know? Who would ever suspect him resurrected as a black US President? Picture Barry with the mustache like all those posters have him. It fits on him too well. Folks I think this is Hitler returned in the flesh, with some major reconstructive surgery.

So it's not hard to understand why there have always been hopes and rumors that something soon to be discovered—magic waters, say, or maybe stem cell research—will do away with old age.
science.nationalgeographic.com...
Now Fidel is leaving because it is time for his rejuvenation therapy. He'll also run off to Argentina splash around in the fountain of youth, get his face redone and emerge from the shadows as someone else entirely.
I shouldn't laugh. Anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Haha... brilliant title!

reply to post by alysha.angel

I think you may have been fooled by the title of the thread. the video is showing that Obama did go to Harvard.

reply to post by Hawking

I'm with you on that one! It makes way more sense that he's a alien hybrid.

But all that alien nonsense aside, there will never be any proof that he isn't some kind of Manchurian candidate. But really, what's even the point of trying to make that point without proof either way. Everyone is busy arguing about if he's an alien, if he's been brainwashed, if he is American, but it doesn't really matter because we all know that the president is only a puppet for those behind the scenes. Instead of trying to kick out Obama (even though that would be pretty entertaining to see), kick out the system that allows for this corruption that we see daily.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Try this one on: Yes, he went to Harvard. Find me some official school records... transcripts, financial aid application, something alone those lines. He paid to have them hid for a reason and no it's not because he's an alien hybrid. I'm pretty sure there's no extra-terrestrial checkbox on a financial aid form.

Has anyone ever tried finding out this information about other people just as a trial run...? Universities do not willingly pass over information about alumni to anyone in the public, as far as I know, but correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
He paid to have them hid for a reason

if true, isn't it possible that the records were hidden so that the public could find out that they were hidden which when added to the lack of a birth certificate and all the other "evidence" against Obama would lead to the creation of a theory that Obama shouldn't be the president only to divide everyone that much more? Most conspiracy theories cannot be real, but are so widespread for a reason. This one I think is one of them. So the question is, why did they allow for this theory to be? Is it to create mistrust in the system to encourage either violent revolution or to bring in a new form of government (i.e. north american union, one world government)?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The worst part of all this is, he is making mistakes as president and it seems like a lot of those are not even being talked about because of the arguments about his legitimacy as a presidential CANDIDATE.

The whole birther/Trump/Palin sideshow is what's going to win him the election
edit on 22-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think the real conspiracy about O' at Harvard lies in the photos! What a trendsetter! He was leaning back before Fat Joe made it cool.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38fa49bce114.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26f444eacebf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd241d127e55.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/008cefee23b4.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0b6f25fc0b8.jpg[/atsimg]

/end sarcasm

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeyBones

...isn't it possible that the records were hidden so that the public could find out that they were hidden which when added to the lack of a birth certificate and all the other "evidence" against Obama would lead to the creation of a theory that Obama shouldn't be the president only to divide everyone that much more? Most conspiracy theories cannot be real, but are so widespread for a reason. This one I think is one of them. So the question is, why did they allow for this theory to be?

I can entertain the idea that the crazy theories are being used for a reason or they are at least taken advantage of, whether they were by design is another possibility..

As to the reason, not enough info to make a judgement.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Thanks, I was going to post those too, but laziness overruled the action.

ETA: I encourage everyone else to post evidence of Obama in Harvard so if the question ever pops up there is a reference for it here.

IN MY PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL life, I had reason to be in contact with dozens of Barack Obama's classmates at Harvard Law School. When he entered the presidential race, I dusted off my Rolodex and began making some calls to get the off-the-record skinny on the Democrats' potential savior.

The results surprised me. Regardless of his classmates' politics, they all said pretty much the same thing. They adored him. The only thing that varied was the intensity with which they adored him. Some spoke like they were eager to bear his children. And those were the guys. Others merely professed a profound fondness and respect for their former classmate.

Even more interesting was what wasn't said. In dozens of conversations, not a single person said anything negative about him, and some were hardly the senator's political fellow travelers. Also noteworthy is that virtually everyone seemed to know Obama. Usually people who have such a high profile on law school campuses have their detractors. Obama apparently didn't.
Dean Barnett

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Rubbish!

I'd like to see the "long frame" of those photos! Clearly, these pictures are doctored and the real "long form frame" photos will prove, that, not only is he not really standing in front of Harvard, but, he is actually in front of an extraterrestial training facility disguised to look like an American university!

edit on 22-4-2011 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yes, absolutely, he is a mutant hybrid created in an underground government lab made using DNA from Lindsay Lohan, Johnny Appleseed, and an alien grey. And Chemical X.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ooooh... One point for the big man.

What necessarily are you trying to prove here? Sure, Obama isn't an alien hybrid... but that isn't very far from the truth, either. He's more of a MK Ultra, Manchurian candidate.

One's things for sure... he's been groomed his entire life for this role. It seems Communists in Russia had an idea about him far before the American public did. Surprise, surprise:
www.rense.com...

If your one of those sheeple thinking your vote matters, your dead wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I heard from a really really reliable blog that hes actually a cyborg created by aliens. So i guess your all wrong

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

If your one of those sheeple thinking your vote matters, your dead wrong.
I do not vote, nor would I ever.

I don't believe in it.

www.rense.com...

If you could show that, that was written in the 90's you might have something.... Sadly, there is nothing to say that it was...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join