It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the 4th Spatial dimension "opening up" be the big change in 2012?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

Didnt Alex Collier already said this

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have forwarded your question to my magic 8 ball, and it says "reply hazy."

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think the NWO is probably behind a fourth spatial dimension opening up. They'll call it the "tax" dimension, and we'll get billed for the distance we move through the other three dimensions.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I think the NWO is probably behind a fourth spatial dimension opening up. They'll call it the "tax" dimension, and we'll get billed for the distance we move through the other three dimensions.

Interesting perspective: the time is coming, though not in your generation. You are about to enter the dimension of Light, which the scriptures refer to as the time of the Leopard (Daniel 7); and after that comes another in which that which you mentioned shall begin. But for now cleanse your mind of all prejudices and your light shall become kindled.

Peace be unto you!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Do you have a degree in Electrical Engineering by any chance?

No sense of humor at all.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I am already in frequent and regular contact with beings from the fourth spatial dimension and shift in and out of it constantly.

These beings are nothing to mess around with and they are angry and quite upset about having to share space with us humans.

Basically I am sure they are going to wipe all of humanity out unless in the words of their leader "The people of the earth surrender their lunch money to Proto!"

You know I have no idea why they selected me, but I tell you, with the kind of powers they have, I really would listen to them!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

lol. thats pretty clever.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I disagree, when you say that time is a different dimension. Time is a man made concept used to schedual our lives, and determin the age of objects. Time, and the human consciousness are connected, if man were to no exist time would not exist, it would simply be an expansion of events, and would go un noticed. I think that animals have no sence of time, and are immune to the struggles that time lays on humans, and that animals enjoy life, and go about it as if they would live forever.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
Distance... Time... it's all an illusion. you will learn that

That which is eternal and gives rise to differentiated forms that appear to move in a relative framework, must be immovable AND include everything, everywhere already and always, as the unmoved prime mover. Relative motion ie: time, cannot define reality, and therefore the theory of relativity must be incomplete.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by Olise

Do you have a degree in Electrical Engineering by any chance?

No sense of humor at all.

Why do you say that, cuz I shed some light on what you said? I understand the humor; but I was also affirming that though it was meant to be humor, it actually will come to pass.

No need to be offended...Peace be with you!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

1. (spatial) Length
2. (spatial) Height
3. (spatial) Depth
4. (temporal, non-spatial) Time

4. (spatial) - ??

This is correct.

People think of dimensions as alternate realities, which is a different matter entirely.

When physicists talk about dimensions, they're referring to spatial dimensions. Since we're only three dimensional beings, our minds have trouble, or cannot even grasp the concept of a fourth spatial dimension.

Michio Kaku said it best: Imagine you are a seaweed in a lake or ocean. All you know is the lake. You don't have any concept of "dry land" and "air" and the "sky". They don't exist to youbecause you cannot leave your "water dimension".

With us, it's just the same. We simply have nothing to compare a fourth spatial dimension too. A simple shadow of a four dimensional cube would look like a tesseract to us and we even have trouble wrapping our minds around that. That Zidbits website linked above has a picture of a tesseract if you're curious.

(Reminds me of the movie Cube 2: Hypercube)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by mremonkey

This would truly be the dimension of God, but according to my knowledge, there's even more dimensions than 5.

Yeah there is probably a lot more then 5, not under 7...we are far from god has heaven is wide

Or we are as close to God as heaven is spread out before our very eyes..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I just have one question so I can understand all this... what exactly is a Spatial Dimension? I understand the different dimensions and all, but I have never heard of a Spatial Dimension. If someone could clear this up for me I would appreciate it!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElusiveMonty
I just have one question so I can understand all this... what exactly is a Spatial Dimension? I understand the different dimensions and all, but I have never heard of a Spatial Dimension. If someone could clear this up for me I would appreciate it!

A spatial dimension can be thought of as degrees of freedom to move around. You can go up and down (one dimension), you can go left or right (2nd dimension) and you can go back and forth (third dimension)

Adding a fourth spatial dimension is pretty much impossible to visualize or comprehend. We have nothing to compare it too. A tesseract comes close, since it's considered a shadow of a four dimensional cube.

To enter a fourth spatial dimension would essentially be leaving reality as we know it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
String theory posits that we really live in 11 dimensional space. Or, perhaps more accurately, 3 dimensional space with the other spatial dimensions curled into "mini dimensions". We walk through, brush past or live in these dimensions, but are simply unable to perceive them.

Flatland is a great read for trying to wrap you head around the concept of extra spacial dimensions. It tells the story of a two dimensional being who encounters a three dimensional being. The three dimensional being appears as a god to to Flatlander.

In the same way, a being who could interact with four spacial dimensions would appear to us as a god. He could appear and disappear at will, could operate on a 3 dimensional being without ever making an incision and so much more.

If string theory is correct, these things are possible provided all of the spacial dimensions above the third aren't "curled up".

edit on 23-4-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
When this theory is combined with the results of the full-sky measurement of the leftover microwave radiation from the big bang, something very interesting results: The microwave measurement showed that the observable universe expanded from a single point to near its present size in about one trillionth of a second. However, simple math shows that this implies an expansion speed of many times the speed of light. This is theoretically impossible, since the speed limit in the physical universe IS the speed of light.

However, if the early universe expanded from only one dimension, this could explain the apparent violation of the speed of light, as the one dimensional "line" could have extended across the entire present day universe before expanding outward into three dimensions. Definitely fun to think about!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

I sincerely believe that upon the Ascension Process humanity, most of them, will ascend to the 4th dimension. The dimensions are already crossing each other, for those of us who are in tune with such phenomena. I have been seeing some mighty strange things, and so have others I know. Every day when I wake up things are a little different fro the day before. I believe humanity will eventually ascend to the 5th dimension, that is our true destiny here.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I am already in frequent and regular contact with beings from the fourth spatial dimension and shift in and out of it constantly.

These beings are nothing to mess around with and they are angry and quite upset about having to share space with us humans.

Just curious. In your obe's, wt do these beings look like

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DougWood3

Originally posted by ElusiveMonty

To enter a fourth spatial dimension would essentially be leaving reality as we know it.

imo, partly true. to leave your reality completely, you have to enter 3 new spatial dimensions

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HRF1965
When this theory is combined with the results of the full-sky measurement of the leftover microwave radiation from the big bang, something very interesting results: The microwave measurement showed that the observable universe expanded from a single point to near its present size in about one trillionth of a second. However, simple math shows that this implies an expansion speed of many times the speed of light. This is theoretically impossible, since the speed limit in the physical universe IS the speed of light.

However, if the early universe expanded from only one dimension, this could explain the apparent violation of the speed of light, as the one dimensional "line" could have extended across the entire present day universe before expanding outward into three dimensions. Definitely fun to think about!

Untrue. Expansion greater than the speed of light is possible. The particles of matter, or energy (light), are not really travelling above light speed, the "space in-between space" is expanding. There is a difference. If you read up on the big bang and relativity, you will find a better explanation than I can give you, but this point has already been proven.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join