It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the 4th Spatial dimension "opening up" be the big change in 2012?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Is it not more likely that more (i believe the current accepted tariff is around 10) dimensions already exist, but our consciousness does not perceive them.

So perhaps, if anything, it's our embryonic consciousness that may go through a growth spurt, rather than the ancient Universe it exist within.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

If time really is speeding up it's nothing to do with any kind of dimension, take a look at that big life giver in the sky we call the Sun, that's what's speeding up time if it actually is.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The world isn't ending in 2012.

But the fourth dimension is the dimension of the access to the spirit world of the Bible by believers.

I'm sure others see it different but Yongi Cho understood it back in the 1960's and used it to build his tiny church into the biggest in the world - it still is.
edit on 23-4-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
Time and (hyper)-space are infinite, because it cannot be any other way. Any supreme being with an almost unlimited amount of knowledge, that may have came from "nothing", would still have to be constrained by this fact.

That my friendimo is quite true. The sureme being God resides in such a space but would be wrong to say that He is constrained by it.
The Bible says God resides in Heaven where time does not exist and is the reason, He can interact with our past, present and future and alter it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

Ever hear the term Multiverse..?

There's some scientific notions backing the Multiverse theory and there isn't just the 4th or fith dimentions, hence the term Multiverse.

I'm not totally a believer in it myself, but when mainstreme science says it is a possability, then you have to think...hmmm.

As for 2012. OMG there are soo many theories, predictions and proclomations that it just makes the head spin. I suppose come December 21 2012, someone will be right..!! I'm going to place a bet on it as there are bookies actually taking bets for the date...LOL

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That's funny that you mentioned this. Just this morning I got up from a dream and I swear. Through my conscious eyes I could see a small 6-10 inch screen in front of my eyes.

It was a baseball game going on. I don't know how to explain it. So I closed my eyes again and thought of a random female

And when I opened my eyes I could still see a small tv like screen with her face on it.

Weird but yeah. I'm going to see if it happens again tonight

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

No, in all likelyhood 2012 will come and go and nothing will have happened. But, nonetheless, 2012 probably will bring great geopolitical changes with it, which initself brings spiritual changes in peoples consciousness. 2012 thus would be a change in reality, and an 'end' of a world, in the sense that mankind has become united through social media, a hitherto unique occurnece, and all the different cultures of the world have become 'combined', and mankind spiritually unified, spiritually atleast. 2012 would mark the end of the old era, of separate sovereign nations and independant ancestoral cultures, whereas post 2012 will be the beginning of a new era. And like all beginnings it will be painful, and full of trials and tribulations, like the birth pangs of a woman.

And perhaps other strange things will occur. Earthquakes, Volcanic eruptions etc.. HAARP has further blurred the difference between natural and man made.
edit on 22-4-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

Haha sorry I'm not trying to ridicule you this just genuinely made me laugh, you say 2012 will come and go and nothing will happen then go on to list all the crazy world changing events that will take place, geopolitical change, spiritual and consciousness change, a change in reality the end of an era, mankind unified at least spiritually, the end of separate nations, a new beginning full of trials and tribulations!!!

Damn for nothing happening in 2012 it sure seems like 2013 is ganna be quite a different place!
By the way I am a believer that Huge Change to our world/reality is coming/here already and 2012 is part of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Haha man I love that song! I hear it on the radio from time to time and I can really relate to it now in our present time! Great song.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

You noticed that too, huh? Yep, great song my friend.

As far as all of these people making the claims that the 4th dimension is ghosts, love, spirit, "bible", or whatever... where are you getting this information from? It's hilarious how people can just pull things out of their butt when they don't understand it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I believe what is happening is nothing supernatural and nothing that has not happened before. I don't know if thinking about the problem in spatial dimensions is the correct approach, but let's give it a shot.

the first dimension is a point, x
the second dimension is a line x1,x2 or vector x
the third dimension is an area x1,x2,y1,y2 or vector x,y
the fourth dimension is a volume, x1,x2,y1,y2,z1,z2 or vector x,y,z

This is contradictory to current understanding, but bear with me. This could probably be made into a thread of its own, but i am not allowed to post threads yet, so i will explain my point of view right here.

So i speak of the fourth dimension as being the same thing as what commonly is known as 3rd. I am not absolutely certain which one is correct, but logic tells me speaking of a point in the context of dimensionlessnes is an oxymoron. A point by definition must have at least one coordinate, which is the same as the first dimension.

This is exactly the problem our science has been having for so long, living in the domain of 4 spatial dimensions with our mind stuck at 3-dimensional concepts. What i am proposing is that the fundamental difference between human beings and the other higher primates is the capacity for conceptual thinking, or in the example above, the switch from specifying coordinates to specifying vectors.

If some kind of new age is coming, i believe it might be "the hundreth monkey" effect transforming our global consciousness from the coordinate-based domain into the vector-based domain, and in the same instance, the next highest animal species will replace the void of -being (be -com- ing?)

I have not studied how scientific a claim the 100th monkey effect is purported to be, but any other kind of "end of the world as we know it" i cannot see supported by any kind of evidence.

What this transformation into vector-based domain could mean is that we are opening the door to the next, the fifth dimension. Now i hear you thinking in what direction does the fifth expand when all spatial ones are used? I believe the spatial dimensions are in a different domain from temporal dimensions.

The temporal dimensions i would describe:

the first dimension as a point in time, x
the second dimension as a time-span or line x1,x2 or vector x
the third dimension is multiple timelines or x1a,x2a,x1b,x2b

Notice how here we are not using x and y but x1 and x2 in the second dimension. What is this? I would say the (re?)realization that time is a temporal dimension, and not only that, but that this temporal dimension is in fact "dimensionless" or 1-dimensional if we stick to the definition of dimension (as above). The points are "different points on the same timeline" / "points of a different dimension" so either x1 and x2 sub n or x1,x2 and x1,x2 of different spatial dimensions. There is no Y direction in a dimensionless/0-dimensional dimensionspace.

Why i believe this could be important is as we move our physical being into the vectoral domain, the spiritual being or the in-becoming must be moved to occupy the spatial dimension of coordinate domain.

Notice however that this is no "regression", rather it is the real age of enlightenment. We are currently believing we are so smart and so clever, but yet we fail to deliver with all this knowledge. Can you see how it actually is desirable to know of time as coordinate based, and the spatial as vectoral based, and not the other way around like the current belief structure is?

All the delusions of time-travel and "parallell universes" are vectoral-time based with us seeking the direction to escape. The real world domain benefits from vectoral values, while the scientific domain benefits from coordinate values. I challenge you to find everyday situations that use coordinal values and not vectoral values. The main one i come up with is talking about speed when flying, and not even there if the term used is airspeed. The time is special, since both "in a minute" and "at 15,o clock" is as common, perhaps with the coordinal-based usage gaining significant popularity with the rise of computers.

So no, i don't believe the fourth dimension is opening up,i believe our mind is -one way or another- becoming ready to accept the fact that the change i just described is necessary, desirable, and vital. I don't focus on debating the how and when - these are only opinions. Neither will i debate opinions critical to my view. What i welcome, however, is constructive criticism, if i have overlooked something and you can explain it, i urge you to do so i can correct my belief/opinion regarding this. If you are going to really dive into the subject, however, i recommend starting a new thread (even copying this post as the OP) with this topic so we can continue the discussion proper, without derailing this thread (or just point me to an existing one, lol. I got a bit carried away while writing this what was supposed to be a short response.).
edit on 23-4-2011 by dbove because: some fixes

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
HIGHER DIMENSIONS

Imagine you are at a place outside the Universe at a place where light has not yet reached. Now imagine that the light of the universe has now reached you and you see a point of light. This is kind of like the first dimension.

Imagine moving toward this point of light until you get close enough to begin to notice that the light is no longer a point, it is a flat plane of several lights. This is how to imagine the second dimension.

Now imagine that you have moved even closer to the plane of lights to the point where you enter the Universe and now there is not only a flat plane of lights in front of you, there are lights in all directions (left, right, up, down). This is what it is like to be in the third dimension.

In the first dimension, there is a single point. The second dimension is a flat plane with the directions forward and backwards introduced. You have flat shapes like squares and triangles in the second dimension. The third dimension has volume and is introduced to the directions up and down. In the third dimension you have three dimensional shapes like cubes and spheres.

To try to imagine the fourth dimension, you have to try to find a new direction and a new quality of shapes. A 3 dimensional cube is like a bunch of 2 dimensional squares stacked on top of each other. You can see in this way that the 3rd dimension is an expansion of the second dimension. The fourth dimension is probably an expansion of the 3rd dimension. So how does a 3 dimensional object expand? Time. The expansion of the 3 dimensional universe is what we observe as time.

We measure time by change. The universe is in a constant state of expansion and is therefore changing on many levels.

Let’s look at how the 3 dimensional universe expands in terms of life. At the time of our conception, we are a tiny little sperm interacting with a tiny egg and we become a tiny fetus. Over a period of 9 months, the fetus is growing, or expanding, inside the mother’s womb. After 9 months, a baby comes out, and begins its life. It expands in various aspects. It expands physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and socially. The baby is not a baby anymore, now it is a young man working at a construction site. While at this construction site, the young man erects many different structures. He creates them. This is the universe expanding. Now the young man has become old and he dies. What goes up must come down, and what expands, must contract. But all is not lost, there is still progression because the young man left behind something. Information. Information was left behind allowing his predecessors to apply his information and expand upon it.

Eventually, the Universe might end and there will probably be another Universe after this one. The fourth dimension is the culmination of the entirety of the previous 3 dimensions over time. From a single point to 3 dimensions. From beginning to end.

Imagine a fourth dimensional being. Suddenly time travel and speed of light travel are natural. A fourth dimensional being might be able to be in any spot in space at any time. Fourth dimensional beings wouldn’t move from point A to B to C, they would move from point A to C. A fourth dimensional being would get to see how the universe is created and how it will end.

Now imagine the fifth dimension. The fifth dimension can be imagined by taking what the fourth dimension is, and expanding on it. In the fourth dimension, you have the expansion and contraction of the Universe which can be seen as going forwards and backwards in time. The fifth dimension is the first realm of infinity. Imagine that an event happens in the third dimension that causes a set of events to take place after it like a domino effect. If the original event didn’t happen, and something else occurred, a different set of events would have fallen in line, and you would be on a different path. This is a basic principle of the fifth dimension. The fifth dimension is the realm of infinite possibilities at any given time.

A fifth dimensional being might be able to alter the course of events and through its fourth dimensional awareness, it would know what that alteration would bring about. A fifth dimensional being could manifest things out of thin air. It could abide in a timeline that gives it immortality. Jesus was probably a 5th dimensional being. A 5th dimensional being could even go back to the beginning of the Universe and change it so that it would become whatever he or she wanted it to become. A 5th dimensional being would be revered as God.

edit on 23-4-2011 by smithjustinb because: grammatical error

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Good post, i like it. Maybe perhaps in your terms jesus would be the 4-dimensional son of god, who would be the 5-dimensional singularity of all possible 4-dimensional outcomes. Maybe the jesus is what i suggested in my post before you, and something people were once-upon-a-time, while the GOD he spoke of, was his "metaphysical" higher dimensional entity he put his faith in, when he was annoyed as he was able to extrapolate everything that had happened and that is going to happen just from the simple fact he was alive - how frustrating.

When thinking in this way, the wonders the bible claims are not really wonders but normal rationality, and the personal sacrifice he did was perhaps the most effective way of changing the world for a better.

It is universally true that being one of the good guys is tough, and the ones who stand up for what they believe is right are ridiculed, are thrown in jail and even slaughtered. The easy way to survive your life is by bailing out, selling the soul to the devil and not stand up for what is known to be right deep inside for the fear that is in control.
edit on 23-4-2011 by dbove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Interesting comments from varying perceptions on 2012: you are moving through a transition into the age of the Leopard, for those who read the Bible (Daniel 7); and by the way your thoughts and perceptions are all interconnected: look to the light that is soon to unify you...Peace!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
In theory, the universe expanded from a singularity. Which is 1 dimension.

We can perceive 3 spatial dimensions and 1 time dimension.

The other dimensions cannot be perceived by us.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

Umm...I meant it as it could begin around 2012, and go until who knows.... 10, 20, 30 years....

Im merely dispelling those baseless, less plausible theories like pole shift, alien invasion, time stopping or some other catastrophic world 'ending' event.

What i suggest is actually practical and like I said perfectly forseable.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

MY opinion is yes, time is speeding up! Time as we know it, life as we know it, all is changing.

If you have not read these articles check them out....

insciences.org...

www.projectworldawareness.com...

I find it very interesting!

I agree about time seeming to be speeding up. I know as you get older it seems that way, but I work at a school and last week we were talking about the upcoming Easter weekend, and one of the kids (about 10 years old) said, "it seems like we just had Christmas" I know the younger you are the slower time seems, so i just thought that was a little odd.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Interesting posts from everyone.

I really dont see this 'time speeding up' thing though.

Where is everyone coming up with such a thing?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I've only been with ATS for a few weeks. The reason I originally went here was because of the strange jet noises and rumbling sounds being heard all around the world, including my own area in Idaho next to the Canadian border. That site was recently taken down on the home page list even though it had 58 pages and counting. Why? I think anybody would consider this a 'hot topic'; apparently ATS didn't. Instead we get forums about Lady Gaga's latest publicity stunt. Obviously ATS thought Lady Caca was more important than the mystery noises. I emailed ATS about above subject, but received no reply.

The Apple Iphone was just found to have the ability to record personal information which is readily accessable to the authorities. NBC news had this story two days ago, and the internet is full of sites regarding this topic. Why is this subject not considered a hot topic and not in the contents list on the home page? Actually it's listed, but I challenge anybody to find it. Obviously ATS buried it for a reason; IS APPLE AN ADVERTISER? Makes me wonder. Is this an example where the bottom line of finance is more important than the spirit of ATS? Or are the owners just "out of it"?

I also find the manners and mentality of a large number of people posting to be lacking. Personal insults seem to take precedent over real information sharing in a spirit of basic civility.

ATS--PLEASE REMOVE ME AND MY POSTS FROM YOUR WEBSITE AND REMOVE ME FROM MEMBERSHIP--I NOW CONSIDER THIS SITE NOT TO BE WHAT IT IS PURPORTED TO BE; AND I'M NOT ALONE IN MY ANALYSIS AND OPINION.

Sincerely,
Grimalkin

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

BTW, why don't you take the 1 million dollar challenge and prove it: www.randi.org...

Youre too much..... Even if this thing were legitimate, he would never seriously honor his 1 million dollar challenge. The idea is to discredit the notion of psychic powers. All he has to do is have this challenge existing. The point is to publicize this challenge, as proof that if a metaphysical reality actually existed, he would have dished out a million dollars already.

This is typical, and very effective propaganda. It need not be anymore than this: to remain as a challenge. Whether or not someone has succeeded in proving they have powers is unimportant, and even if they came out and claimed they did so it wouldnt make a difference. He can deny it.

But, again, why do the elites show such a fascination in the occult, and ancient mystery rites? Do you think its all fun and games??? Of course you do. The explanations of South park suffice for your beliefs.

Like i said before, Read metaphysics, or take a gander at Kabbalah (and the Hebrew language) or read some of CG Jungs books.

Jung once accused Freud of saying his greater concern was that people would take a genuine interest in the "occult". Occult as Jung meant it was a sort of Objective analysis of psychological phenomena, whereas Modern Psychology looks at the mind as completely subjective, and dependant on physicality. One could argue either way i suppose. But the important fact is that the mind is plastic, and adapts to the worlds the thoughts lead it to. If one denies an objective existence of spiritual (mental) phenomena, than they do not exist. But those who know better know how much that belief is a "trick of the mind"...

I see youre happy, and self righteously satisfied with where you are, and what you believe. Its a sad thing. Knowing the truth should be your highest concern, and yet i sense you have more of an egoic desire to reject any idea of a spiritual world. You have your fixed views, and a fixed belief system that you have no interest in modifying. And given your choice of words in calling anything spiritual "New agey", sounds like you have a contemptuous view of such things, as if they just popped up recently, and havent been the cornnerstone of society from time immemorial.

The most obvious proof to me is in the elites. They are absolutely absorbed in the esoteric, and secret metaphysical sciences that are deliberately kept from the prying eyes of the public, and hence the value of the Randi 1 million dollar challenge. The goals of secularism, and building a culture of atheism, and denial of the higher world is absolutely indispensable in controlling the minds of the masses. A people that knows little, is easy to control. You can inject whatever beliefs, thoughts and values you want into their minds. By doing so you control them, absolutely. They will have no power to dissent from you, since all they know, their "matrix" was designed for them by the social planners.

Too bad you show such little respect for psychology and social psychology. If you knew more about these things you would understand that their earlier practice was based on kabbalistic and other mystical doctrines, like the point about Enoch/Enoch that i mentioned earlier. It literally explains how a Cain can control the minds of the masses, by grouping them together in a "city".......Even look at the word psychology. Psyche was the greek goddess of the soul. And logos means the system, or understanding of its mechanics.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Just want to say Ive really enjoyed reading your posts. When I get more time there are a few things I want to bring up and discuss...might even u2u you.

But for now...Ive enjoyed reading your ideas.

LV

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join