It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the 4th Spatial dimension "opening up" be the big change in 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
All there really is is light. When you look at someone or something, you aren't really looking at "them", you are looking at light reflecting off of the surface of "them" and being received by your eyes converting the light to electrical signals that your brain "INTERPRETS" to be "them".

Now you can see that everything you see is light transformed through the filter of your brain to show you what it wants you to see.

Now this right here ^ is what Im talking about!!! lol LOVE how people can truly see what is and what is not before them.

edit on 22-4-2011 by MamaJ because: it did not quote...as I thought ;-)

Great! I guess you guys also see only what they want you to see...why think farther!
Why do I waste so much time thinking about life when it's all the light reflected to my eyes!
it's all too simple...lol

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

You can't create something that you are. And if God said "Let there be light" then he existed before light and hence cannot BE light... make sense? (just making sure it made sense to me too
)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masinger

Originally posted by BigBrotherBear
reply to post by Masinger

It seems a lot of people are talking about meta (super) physical abilities opening up, which, if a fourth spatial dimension were to expand into our 3 spatial dimensions, it may allow things we've never dreamed possible.

Although some of what you said (chakras, etc) border on new ageish-ness, I do see that telepathy (what we think of it) or telepresence may be opened up if we can move through a fourth dimension between the three dimensions we see (hyperspace). I guess it's possible.

The Vedics mention chakras, so I wouldn't exactly call that "new agey." I'm not offended btw. I have to agree with you though, 4th dimensional mobility would give us unheard of capability.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Masinger because: (no reason given)

It would give us unheard of capability. We would be able to jump through time. We wouldn't move from point A to B to C, we would move from point A to C.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

So this thread is about you wanting to share your scientific knowledge with others..

Ok. thats fair.

But in reality, there will most likely be no '4th spatial dimension' in 2012, even though the much respected (sarcasm) daily mail talks about it.

The changes in store for us are already easily forseable. Collapse of the world economy, restructuring of the global financial system in a more integrative manner. Possibly wars in the middle east. Most likely kicking off with an Israel-Palestine debacle which would draw in Islamic powers like Egypt and Syria. This could probably happen after September, when the PA plans to declare a state and Egypts elections are finished (and since the islamic brotherhood is projected to win 75% of the vote, Egypt will become yet another Islamic 'republic', aned undoubtedly would scrap their peace treaty with Israel and support the PAs Jihad against the oppresive "zionist" entity)

Anywho. This is the real world for you. Political changes will occur. The face of reality will not change forever.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

No, it's not about me wanting to share my "scientific" knowledge, it's about not chocking everything up to some invisible man in the sky.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherBear
reply to post by smithjustinb

You can't create something that you are. And if God said "Let there be light" then he existed before light and hence cannot BE light... make sense? (just making sure it made sense to me too
)

Hey that's pretty good!

Light can't be God since he created it

I think God would exist beyond dimensions, he is the one that created them...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

hmm..thats interesting.

G-d created the universe in 6 days and these 6 days correspond to the 6 thousand years of human history (The Hebrew Calendar being in its 5771 year), based on the verse in psalms "For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night."

6 days also correspond to the 6 emotive sefirot, which in turn are projected into this reality as 6 spatial directions. Thus, in the 7th, coming millenium, physical reality will change with it, and it could have to do with human thought being able to navigate through physicality without the need of using physicality.

This is any case what the Kabbalists say.

You should check out "Sefer Yetzirah" translated and commentary by the physicist Aryeh Kaplan, aswell as Genesis and the Big Bang, by Gerald Schroeder.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Are you saying the Universe is only around 5771 years old?
edit on 22-4-2011 by BigBrotherBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well I think God isn't really THE creator, he created this universe only.
Life, as always been and always be..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

You should read the Urantia book User8911, it talks about how there is FATHER GOD, and then there are UNIVERSE fathers (or Michaels).

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I actually didnt mention God, but political realities.

Political changes ie; changes in the outside world, simultaneously bring changes in the inner world, ie; the collective unconscious of mankind. People will change due to the changes in their lifestyles which the political realities of tomorrow will impose on them.

This is the 'birth pangs' that the Mayan Calendar predicts. The Heavens ie; the stars, predict spiritual changes, and not physical changes. The physical changes are merely the impetus in the changes in consciousness.

Did the Maya know that mankind, from the far east, to the Americas would be united, for the first time in Human history? Of course not. They merely predicted based on their knowledge of Astrology that when this conjunction occurs life as mankind has known it for so long will change. This change doesnt necessarily mean 'time will stop' but can simply mean what most esotericists understand it to mean; changes in consciousness.

The wonders of the modern age have brought all men under the same universal consciousness. No longer does one man genuflect before his ancestoral gods. Mankind today is united, both physically, and spiritually, by one culture, and one language (English). Obviously, this isnt ideal because the culture in itself is tawdry, but the point is is that mankind is now united on a scale that has not yet existed. This is the esoteric meaning behind the Tower of Babel and mankind being of "one language".

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Do you think that a "reversal of Babel" will bring about peace? I agree that the world needs to think on a global scale and stop thinking about tribalism. I agree that there needs to be more love and understanding in the world, but I believe that the only way we can achieve that is by realizing that no ones invisible friend is better than anybody else's and that any "god" who needs you to fight, die, and martyr for him/her is not a god worth worshiping, nor is that a religion that should be tolerated in the 21st century.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Not exactly.

You should read Gerald Schroeder 'genesis and the big bang' for an interesting theory.

In anycase, undoubtedly man existed before 5771 years ago, but civilization did not. Before Sumer, what was man, and what did he accomplish? How developed was his mind, and what were his sciences? Language, Music, Art, Economics, Government, among many other developments popped up in Sumer without any evidence in the archeological record of a gradual progression.

Something happened to man 5771 years ago, and it began exactly where the Bible says it began, in Mesopotamia.

Erich Neumann (a disciple of Jungs) in his "history and origin of consciousness" makes frequent allusions to mankinds change around 5800 years ago, by comparing civilized man to primitive man (which still exists today in Africa and other isolated areas). He cites the ethnologist and psychologist Levy Bruhl and his concept of 'participation mystique". It appears that primitive men identify with their environments. Instead of recognizing an inherent "I" that is different from their environment, and other men, they project their emotions on their outer environment. This means that in their psyches, there is no significant distinction between subject and object. Object is seen as an extension of the self, in the outer world. Hence their deep seeded belief in spirits, and magic, which according to Bruhl and many others carries more objective significance for them than it does us.

When G-d created Adam, he blew into him a Neshmat Chaya, a "living soul". In Kabbalah there are 3 different levels of soul, or consciousness. There is Nefesh, Ruach, and Neshama. The first refers to basic instinctive powers. All creatures possess a Nefesh. It is the vital soul. Next is Ruach, which means 'spirit' ie; emotion. Particularly a higher level of consciousness which mostly humans possess. Lastly there is the Neshama, and this means the ability to understand and differentiate one thing from another. IE; the ability to recognize Self, and see one self as intrinsically other than his environment, and other human beings.

Men have always questioned the objective existence of reality if men arent their to percieve it. What is the outside world without man? Would it even exist? According to the bible, G-d created the world for man. The world exists solely for the purpose of man. And based on what we know, the world does not exist without us being there to percieve it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Well, at least you have a more open mind to this whole creation thing.

So, what you are saying is that Adam was simply the first biped to have a god-breathed soul/conciousness? That would explain why Cain could go to a "city" in the east in Nod and "know his wife", would that mean that we are a hybrid race, since Seth and the Cainites were the only two according to biblical (I don't want to say mythology) history?

Do these other beings/humans even have a soul? (Neshmat Chaya)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

G-d is one. Thus, any idea of anything other than this universal concept, of G-d being absolutely everything, space, time, consciousness, you, me, and every phenomena we experience, is an idolatrous, and limiting idea of G-d.

Thats all i mean by G-d. And with mankind uniting on a physical and spiritual level, it only makes sense that we should recognize a higher unity between all disparate parts.

Unity in consciousness means peace between parts. It doesnt mean all of us having to adopt the same beliefs or the same culture. That would be fake, and would never happen unless through wars, which would probably go on endlessly.. It means recognizing a greater harmony between different parts. This is what the time we live in is able to accomplish.

Mankind should definitely discard the outdated and intrinsically wrong tribalistic tendency, mostly characteristic of Christians and Muslims, of , "my G-d is better than your G-d", or "Muslims dont worship the same G-d as Christians", and "they are the spawn of Satan". Or Muslims regarding all non muslims as infidels and deserving of being reduced to either dhimmis, and paying the Jizya, or being murdered, all by G-ds will. Both these attitudes are sickeningly wrong and irrational.

The world will be a wonderful place once these beliefs are extirpated from the human condition. But NOT belief in G-d, in a higher power responsible for the wonders of the world, and the wonders in our ability to even understand these wonders, as Einstein famously said. That also is a gift from the creator.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If there were a Supreme Being/Creator/G-d, the only way I would worship Him/Her is if this being were Omniperfect (Omnibenevolent, Omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent). Anything less than that does not deserve worship or adoration.

A being this perfect would love his creation (ALL OF IT), not just have a "chosen people" or chosen planet, solar system, galaxy, universe, omni(multi)verse, etc.

He/She would exists outside of our Space/Time continuum (whether that be 3, 4, or 11 dimensional) and would be the First Cause and Center of all things. This being would NOT be petty enough to tell a infinitesimally small in the universal scheme of things human to kill in His/Her name, to utterly wipe out entire races of people (genocide), nor would He/She be so petty as to demand blood sacrifice (Animal, and especially Human sacrifice as in the Christian religion).

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

So, what you are saying is that Adam was simply the first biped to have a god-breathed soul/conciousness? That would explain why Cain could go to a "city" in the east in Nod and "know his wife", would that mean that we are a hybrid race, since Seth and the Cainites were the only two according to biblical (I don't want to say mythology) history?

I tend to prefer to look at these verses in its esoteric sense, and not literally (although it probably does have a literal significance aswell).

People should know that all those names in the bible are Hebrew word. Enoch means "to teach or to instruct". Enoch was the 7th generation from Adam. He "walked with Elohim" the Torah says, and Elohim has the same numerical value as the word HaTeVa, Nature (86). Elohim therefore means "law and order", as those who study the inner meaning of the bible know quite well. Enoch "walked with Elohim", meaning, he was in tune with Law and Order of creation. To further this identification, he died at the age of 365, the number of days in a solar year.

This than means that one who is in tune with Elohim, with Nature, will "learn" ie; Enoch, the secrets, or the laws of Elohim. This is why in Aprocryphal literature it is said that Enoch taught mankind many different sciences. In Hermetic writings (and Hermes is identified with Enoch) Hermes teaches mankind all the different sciences.

There is also another Enoch, the son of Cain, as you mentioned. Remember that this word means "to instruct", but in the case of Cain, who symbolizes an evil mentality, instruction becomes indoctrination. Cain built a CITY, ie; a collective where all men live together and thus become of one mind (as is known through social psychology). This is how the Cains of the world rule the minds of men; through Indoctrination.

The bible is much much deeper than people think. Theres a reason why it has been the cornerstone of western civilization for 2000+ years.

Do these other beings/humans even have a soul? (Neshmat Chaya)

All men have a Neshama (Neshmat is derived from this root). Only primitives lack this level of consciousness, which in any case they can gain for themselves through exposure. Its dormant in them because like a muscle it needs to be exercized.
edit on 22-4-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You mentioned apocryphal literature and Kabbala. Didn't Enoch become the Metatron (lesser YHWH) with 36 sets of wings. And wasn't Enoch the father of the oldest man in the bible (Methuselah 969 years).

I agree that no one should take Genesis chapter 1 and 2 as LITERAL. A walking-talking serpent, speaking to a rib woman and opening Pandora's proverbial box by stealing a piece of fruit from a petty creator who then causes all problems in the world... not my kinda deity.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If there were a Supreme Being/Creator/G-d, the only way I would worship Him/Her is if this being were Omniperfect (Omnibenevolent, Omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent). Anything less than that does not deserve worship or adoration.

I completely agree. Lets not forget Providential, and Just. G-d according to kabbalah has two main names (and names merely means modes of relation with makind), YHVH and Elohim. One being a name of mercy, the other a name of Judgement. Mankind cannot just act as they please, because G-d is a G-d of order, and justice just as much as he loves his creatures. Imagine it as your relationship with your child. If your son does something bad, you punish him. Maybe you'll take something away, or perhaps you'll hit him on the bumb. To HIM, he thinks your cruel and mean for doing something unkind to him. But with your greater understanding, your chastisement is for a greater purpose. Its a GREATER good to deny him what he wants then to give in and allow him to hurt himself.

This is why G-d punishes the wicked. Not out of anger, or retribution, but for their own good. They need to be clarified and purified in a "river of fire" in order to comprehend the higher ideas that he wants man to imbibe.

So no Muder, or Theft, or sexual profligance, or any sort of excess that leads to enslavement to that desire. G-d gave man the Neshsma in order for him to RULE over the beasts, ie; his own inner beasts, and the limitations on freedom they impose on him. True strength comes from obeyind the Law and Order of Elohim, in order to become like him in the fullest sense of the term. And by fullest i mean some incredible abilities that this thread alludes to on a physical level. Like telepathy, teleportation, etc. Mankind has power over the physical in the most complete terms. But it can only be manifest when all of us, together, being lke one man, walk in the way of the creator. We cannot exercise our divine abilities and natural powers if we subject ourselves to the dulling energies of physicality. This is simply how it is.

not just have a "chosen people" or chosen planet, solar system, galaxy, universe, omni(multi)verse, etc

With regard to the Jews, they are not Chosen, as in better than anyone else. They are chosen in the same way that we choose a king, or president, or a congregation has a priest, to preside over the mass.

G-d calls the Jewish people a "kingdom of priests" and the job of a priest is different from that of a laymen. But dont confuse yourself. The priest is not better than the laymen. They are equal in G-ds sight and both serve purposes in the greater context. One cannot be useful without the other. The Jews are to live in Israel and serve G-d according to the dictates of the Torah. By doing so they affect Divine unifications between the higher masculine force - G-d, and the feminine, Mankind. The Temple in Jerusalem on the Temple mount is built over a spot which all the leading men of the world know to be the "naval" of creation, where the spiritual crosses over with the physical. Interestingly enough, in the book of Samuel where David buys the site of the Temple mount from Ornan the Jebusite, its called "the threshing floor", which also means threshold, as in the threshold between two different realities. This is why a symbolic temple is built upon it; to influence the divine energies to come into this world in a certain pattern, to affect human reality in a determined manner.

He/She would exists outside of our Space/Time continuum (whether that be 3, 4, or 11 dimensional) and would be the First Cause and Center of all things. This being would NOT be petty enough to tell a infinitesimally small in the universal scheme of things human to kill in His/Her name, to utterly wipe out entire races of people (genocide), nor would He/She be so petty as to demand blood sacrifice (Animal, and especially Human sacrifice as in the Christian religion).

All religions have truth in it.

The only thing that is not true are things that deny the ultimate truth. For instance, if G-d is true, than it is not proper to ascribe power to anything other than him (and we only mean "Him" because He is the active agent, which is considered masculine, wheras we are passive, feminine. G-d in the the ultimate sense is beyond any definition whatsoever, and includes within himself both male/female)

As for animal sacrifice. Animals are the projections of instinctual human thought. The animals the Torah prescribes for sacrifice are thus in truth parts within ourselves. When we sacrifice this animal, we are sacrificing this part to G-d. Also, note that most of the animals correspond to Zodiacal powers. Like the Ram (aries), The Goat (capricorn), Cow (Taurus)...These correspond to certain natural powers in the soul.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You're still defending archaic tradition, which I respect your beliefs, but I don't agree at all with them.

I will chastise my child for wrong, but I will never place him in a completely black room where he will be tormented by fire and weeping, wailing, gnashing of teeth for ETERNITY. That's not love, that's evil.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join