It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Filmed In Fontainebleau April 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah its one of the most interesting vids for awhile, at least its got real people, trees, grass etc unlike the CGI ones LOL. But very interesting, would like to see what some analysis throws up.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If this is a hoax, they are pretty good actors.

A plausible reason why they stopped filming might be because the person with the camera panics at the end and actually puts brushes on fire, you can hear the girls freaking out as to why hes randomly putting up a fire.

Could easily have been faked by someone behind the tree but what gets me is their reaction, its as if the guy holding the torch panics and sets a fire on purpose (in the very end) in order to scare it away.

As I was saying, if its hoaxers, their acting was well though of.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

And here I was thinking that title was held by the alien in your avatar... You should have let someone french make it for you...

Mad cause I let people know you started a thread with video from numerous threads maybe?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

I was thinking that maybe he didn't stop filming, but they just edited out the rest. its possible they didn't see it again and felt it unnecessary to show them looking at nothing.

another reason could be what you were saying about him freaking out. but I've been behind a camera before and turning it off when you freak out isn't at all what I would do. I would run maybe, but in a state of panic the stop record button doesn't exist lol.

more reasons could be battery life. possibly its a cell phone video and his phone memory was full. plenty of reasons why one would stop recording, or edit out useless aftermath.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I have to agree with you here, I just wish the original full video was available, and of course verifiable witness accounts from those involved, when I say verifiable, I mean they can be verified as the people present when teh event happened.

I quite like the look of this ADG, I might add them on facebook and ask about the details of the case.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
Maybe he wanted a marshmallow

not sure, but i would think a possum would be frightened away by the noise and fire.

Aren't all these videos popping up part of some competition? i thought i read that somewhere

keep em comin

An opossum as well as marshmellows would be quite alien in France, indeed.

l would rather meet a real ET here in European woods than an opossum, this animal would freak the heck out of me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

hello

i translate for you the video

when the guy arrive next fire he

guy with camera :it's still here is it moving ?
girl one : yes and it's moving next to the tree
guy with camera: this thing is next to the tree ?
the other guy: yes ... come here kitty kitty kitty...

they go to the tree

guy with camera : # !!!
the other guy: # ! this cat is cute
guy with camera: he look too big this cat, i don't like it
girl in the back: so did you find something ?
guy with camera: no no don't worrie
other guy,: maybe... ( i think he did not want to scare the girls
and he throw the flame torch on the floor
the girls goes hysteric
the girl : why did you have throw the flame torch
the guy with camera: to make more light ... fouck !!!
the girl scream
girls : stop you'll set fire !!!

finish

and for the opossum: in France the opossum are found only in zoo ... French environment is not conducive to their habitat opossum is originally small carnivores present in Americas so you can forget the opposum...
maybe a monkey ! i doubt... so before screaming fake or edited, this time we should take time to understand i will try to contact the person who made that video and will ask him question if i find him

edit on 21-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i didn't see much of anything. He should have shot at it or tried to tackle it or something because if they were going to ray gun him they would he done so...

There is a possibility the aliens jedi mind tricked him into turning off the camera and then as they escaped they blacked out a portion of the guys memory. Since they did it on the fly they didn't wipe out everything
edit on 21-4-2011 by michaelknives52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is just stupid..

Someone posts a fake video..its a fake..
Someone posts a good fake video...its a fake..
Someone posts a great fake video..its a fake..
Someone posts a real but blurred video..its a fake..
Someone posts a real, authentic and HQ video...it will be a greatest made CGI material..

Whats the point anymore.. Lets face it..if someone comes tomorrow and posts a lik with HD material of Aliens abducting someone or landing 50% would say great and 50% would say hoax..after a few hours or days it will be a hoax.

Looks like that people would only be convinced if aliens really come and probe his/her's/theirs azz...

This video looks good...but then again i guess it needs to be analyzed more.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Why don’t the Aliens ever go inside someone’s home and sit down and have a cup of coffee. Or in this case have a burger, hotdog or something, where we could really get to know them. If they’re vegetarians we could give them cheerios or something.

Why are they always creeping around trees and alleyways and windows? What’s wrong with them?
Are they afraid of humans?

edit on 21-4-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Nimes
This is just stupid..

Someone posts a fake video..its a fake..
Someone posts a good fake video...its a fake..
Someone posts a great fake video..its a fake..
Someone posts a real but blurred video..its a fake..
Someone posts a real, authentic and HQ video...it will be a greatest made CGI material..

Whats the point anymore.. Lets face it..if someone comes tomorrow and posts a lik with HD material of Aliens abducting someone or landing 50% would say great and 50% would say hoax..after a few hours or days it will be a hoax.

Looks like that people would only be convinced if aliens really come and probe his/her's/theirs azz...

This video looks good...but then again i guess it needs to be analyzed more.

we live in a world where no one is certain what is real or fake. the only credible source now is mass sighting. a few people can be dismissed but hundreds or thousands...or millions cannot be.

link   
I'm really getting sick of this type of carp!

Why do these people do this? Are they getting their rocks off when people believe it?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

Are they afraid of humans?

I'm afraid of humans.

not so far fetched for them to be too.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I guess the only way for some of you to believe would be for a ship to hover outside your door, then blast you with a laser, then you might believe.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965
I'm really getting sick of this type of carp!

Why do these people do this? Are they getting their rocks off when people believe it?

I'm not fond of fish, either. :0)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Without a doubt Aliens should be afraid of humans. Imagine what we would do to them?

Before you know it we would have an Alien TV show, with some jackal making millions off them.

Or we might want to kill em and stuff them and put them in a museum or a zoo like we do to animals, not to mention eating them alive

Some might want to kill them for sport or make them slaves or could you imagin: the Alien National Football league, or the Alien Intergalactic Soccer League.

Indeed, what Alien in his right mind would want to do anything with humans.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Thanks very much Pitchdragon, if you get some feedback from the makers of the video it would be very much appreciated

The translation is very useful thanks again

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
reply to post by sitchin

And here I was thinking that title was held by the alien in your avatar... You should have let someone french make it for you...

Mad cause I let people know you started a thread with video from numerous threads maybe?
just sharing my opinion if that is ok with you.. as for the french remark ..you would have to be of english stock to appreciate the joke ..au revoir et à bientôt

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Video is 0.58 seconds long and cuts off abruptly with the creature still behind the tree trunk. That's all I need to know to dismiss it

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I agree with one of the youtube posters, their first contact with another world and they try to burn the little fella alive! Who should make first contact with ET? Not the French.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join