It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Filmed In Fontainebleau April 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I found this video on You Tube, posted by the ADG (Alien Disclosure Group) it alleges to portray a family on holiday in France coming across an alien (grey type) whilst camping in the forest. At first they thought it was a large cat and went to investigate, here is the video

Their voice seems natural and their reaction seems normal, hard to tell of course, and with all the CGI about difficult to say one way or another, although if it is a hoax it is a good one.

Anyway I thought I would share with the good folks of ATS and see what everyone else thinks, might not be a fake

edit on 21-4-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As I watch it in slow-motion, it appears to me to be a possum. Albeit, a rather large possum but I do seem to make out a whitish colored elongated face like a possum. Check out the screen captures (best I could get):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fc9145a5cc0.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/207b82a480d3.png[/atsimg]

That's just my first glance thought. I really hope maybe someone has some better ideas.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I saw a hand: 2 fingers and a thumb.

Looks like he was taking a # behind that tree and waving at them to go away so he could finish.
Most likely fake like the one in this thread: Incredible! Live Alien Grey Video *Up Close & Clear* April 2011.

The short time of the clip is also suspicious.
edit on 21/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Maybe he wanted a marshmallow

not sure, but i would think a possum would be frightened away by the noise and fire.

Aren't all these videos popping up part of some competition? i thought i read that somewhere

keep em comin

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
you can see hand and arm movement, I don't think an opossum has long fingers. great video

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Creepy! I thought I saw an arm come out, as if the thing was swiping at something. The eyes in the flare light are just creepy too. Colour me goose pimpled! S&F nice find!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

I closed the blinds in my office and I can now see that too. The darkness with the flickering flame and shadows makes this very hard to tell what it is. I'll agree it's probably another hoax.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

only the Italy dead grey was part of the life in a day competition.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
opossum

I know the word I was typing didn't look right.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately its probably a fake. Sometimes you do really have to applaud the great work these hoaxers produce on a daily basis - although it can be very annoying for believers but also skeptics alike. I've seen the comments on Youtube about the French people and their reactions but for all we know they could have been edited in to the video quite easily and the 'alien' could just be some doughnut dressed in a suit. I hate to state the obvious but no doubt someone will post a bit later making the video sound like the holy grail of UFO and alien phenomena. Also why would you throw a fireball at someone? I would be wanting to get myself as far away from the 'alien' as possible and leave it in peace whilst its taking a poop.
edit on 21-4-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don't know what to think - it doesn't look like any animal I know. One thing I never understand about these supposed alien videos - why do they always appear as some sub-human animal. If I were a creature that's traveled millions of light years to do whatever they'd be doing on earth, am I really going to get caught hiding behind a tree in the dark next to a fire all by myself without any sort of accoutrements?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I definitely see a hand and arm, but the face is a bit too fleeting to get a good look. The reason, however, that I think this is a fake is the moment at which the person stopped filming. That always seems to be the big tell in a lot of these videos. Its okay, we've got the FX shot, cut film. Wouldn't you keep recording if you thought you were actually seeing an alien? Seems fishy and contrived to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Another crap video for the believers to get all bug eyed and irrational about..

I can see most comments now..."I'm not a video expert"."looks real to me"...etc

Ignorant people who would believe no matter how ridiculous the video/photo.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This 'creature' looks way too 'puppety' to be real.
It seems like someone is hiding behind the tree, wearing black, puppeting with a grey alien puppet.
Add that to the shortness of the video and I have a suspicious, dark, fuzzy, short video with what could be an alien.
I'm not really concerned with what 'could be', I want to know what is

If I found one, I'd be all over that with a camera and flashlight like white on rice.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Another crap video for the believers to get all bug eyed and irrational about..

I can see most comments now..."I'm not a video expert"."looks real to me"...etc

Ignorant people who would believe no matter how ridiculous the video/photo.

if your not already a paid disinfo agent you should be, pretty good tactic, make everyone feel stupid for looking at a video and asking questions

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimusInvictus
This 'creature' looks way too 'puppety' to be real.
It seems like someone is hiding behind the tree, wearing black, puppeting with a grey alien puppet.
Add that to the shortness of the video and I have a suspicious, dark, fuzzy, short video with what could be an alien.
I'm not really concerned with what 'could be', I want to know what is

If I found one, I'd be all over that with a camera and flashlight like white on rice.

If i saw an alien i'd either "be all over that with a camera and flashlight" or puke and crap myself lol.

im sure they would have used a flashlight too but they had torches so im assuming they weren't using flashlights at that time.

and for grey alien puppet, I think it would be a waste to use a puppet then not even have a semi-decent shot of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Interesting video, but I think it is fake. From the sounds of the underbrush where ever they are, it's pretty dry. So I'm camping with my family in the middle of nowhere and I throw a burning stick not once but twice into the underbrush?? Can we say forest fire? And I don't know about you, but everytime I've taken a stick out of the fire, sure it burns on the tip but not like a flaming torch for any length of time. And why would the alien just sit there while they toss a firebrand at it twice?. Unless of course it really did just land for a pit stop.
and couldn't find a tree anywhere else in the forest to take a crap behind. Nope..I'm thinking Fake.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
First of all thanks everyone for your replies, you all have valid points.

If this is a fake, I personally think it is a very good one, but I am still on the fence, I have seen a UFO many years ago and so of course you could say I believe, I would say I know
but I am still very sceptical about videos posted on you tube.

As to throwing the fire at the alleged alien, that could be a natural reaction to fear, to scare it away, after all if we are to believe what is going on in the video they presumed it was a large cat, nervous of it they move forward and come across an alien the shock would be immense, even us believers and sceptics here would be shocked

As to the length of video, we don't actually know what happened (if not faked) at that point, if perhaps they just ran, or the alien moved out of camera shot. Like all of you guys I would like to see the unedited video, and also I am dubious of such video when there are no witness reports and names to go with the footage.

Having said that I find it hard to just dismiss this particular video, if it is a fake it is very well done and not the normal kind that is so easy to dismiss.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Im certain this is faked...

But it also makes me think about how if this little fellow was indeed real, and having recently just landed nearby decided to stop in on the local lifeforms his sensors of his craft picked up. He aproaches with caution into the unknown he sees the size of humans and decides to sneak in, u know best to be careful. He gets spotted and he instantly knows the thoughts and emotions of the humans, because hes got that kind of power. Hes no fool the guy with the fire will not be having his way with him. His mind triggers an emergency scenario which his craft senses, instantly transporting him back onboard. As he is leaving the Earths atmosphere he edits his maps noting that primitive hostile lifeforms prevail on the surface. unsafe for visitation.
edit on 21-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: spell

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

lol if that is real. then he has to be the dumbest alien in the entire universe ...also keep in mind that the family were french ..a french man fighting off an alien ..i think not

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join