It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Filmed In Fontainebleau April 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I dont care what race/planet you are from, you cant walk around Scotland naked because of the Midge's.

Also re the french, Jed Babbin, a deputy undersecretary of defense from the first Bush administration.

... you know frankly, going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. You just leave a lot of useless noisy baggage behind.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Regarding the video length, many recording devices like phones and some cameras have a function where pressing the call end button, or closing the viewing window will stop recording or end the current function.
Could be that this guy freaked out and pressed the call end button or whatever and legged it.

Does no-one else seem to see the reflection of what looks like eyes behind the trees and to the right? Giving the impression of at least two other 'people' standing there?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimusInvictus
This 'creature' looks way too 'puppety' to be real.
It seems like someone is hiding behind the tree, wearing black, puppeting with a grey alien puppet.
Add that to the shortness of the video and I have a suspicious, dark, fuzzy, short video with what could be an alien.
I'm not really concerned with what 'could be', I want to know what is

If I found one, I'd be all over that with a camera and flashlight like white on rice.

I thought puppet too, french are pretty famous for puppets but would you throw a branch on fire at your mate the puppet man, what if you burnt him or threw it too far, what if when the branch landed the light wasnt right or it showed the strings, looks like there is no burning on the ground so it worked out right first take?

The other thing I noticed was that it was a perfect lit branch, ive had a lot of fires whilst camping and that would have to be just put on the fire (which may be why they saw the thing) or it was specially lit for the scene.

Actually, my bad, its not a camp fire they are stood around, it is just a firery stick, at the start it looks like the girl is holding it, there is no fire its up off the ground, when its thrown there doesnt appear to be any light behind them from a fire and they dont look or sound like a family, just a group of mates (student age) and if the girl has the stick on fire and throws it, in the translation, why is she screaming....hmmmm.
edit on 22-4-2011 by MisterBurns because: sniffing a hoax

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The creature looks to me like a cat or some kind of
small animal which was alarmed by seeing the fire
light.

Sorry,but I don't think it was an alien creature.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
See, a lot of people have commented about how "believable" the reactions of the folks in this video are, and I'm just not seeing that.

Firstly, I don't really hear any fear, panic our concern in their voices at all. Honestly, they sound like they're reciting a script.
Secondly, the girls screaming in no way sounds like screams of fright or panic. If anything they sound more like the kinds of screams a girl gives when you're goofing around with them and hit them with a surprise attack by the Tickle Monster™.

Then there is the whole situation to begin with.
If you are camping with your friends, sitting at a campfire in the middle of the woods and you notice a rather large creature nearby slinking behind a tree, are you just gonna wander over that close to it just to check it out?
In the dark? In the woods?
Now considering the situation, look at the stroll over to it.
That's what he pretty much did, just strolled over to it.
He didn't exactly charge at it, nor did he approach it slowly with trepidation or hesitation and care that approaching a large wild animal in the middle of some dark woods would warrant.
No, he just wanders over to it like he's walking over to the fridge for a beer.
Huh?

Then there is his buddy with the burning torch.
He just plops it down. He didn't throw it at either the tree or the creature, certainly not with any nervousness our panic. He just...drops it. Kind of like dropping it on a marker predetermined for the "scene."

But after that? Oh boy, that's when I really begin to question their "believable" reactions.
What does their little buddy do when the flaming torch is "thrown" at him?
Her just pokes his head around the tree to just "look" at it.
"Hmm, what have we here? Oh, fire. ...interesting."
At this point you know they know it's not a "cat."
So how do they react? How would you react?
Would you panic and run away? Would you scream in fright being that close to it? Would you freak out and maybe throw the first thing in your hands at it (the camera) and run in terror?
You know, the old human instinct of Fight or Flight.
No.
Not these guys, why react like most would when instead of backing off or getting away you can, you know, argue with your buddy about tossing about fire. Because, hey, it's not like there is a completely unknown and alien creature five feet away from you.
Oh, I know, let's pick up the stick'o' fire, toss it randomly off to the right somewhere away from the apparently unknown, unconcerned, unfazed by fire alien creature.
Then remember we are supposed to be panicking so let's stumble.

Better still, this is brought to us by the very same group that yesterday brought us the "Incredible Alien Video!" that by page two was shown to be just a preset scene from a CGI animation software package re-recorded with a heavy bloom filter over it. The more I think about it the more I want to say hoax.
It's as if Mr. Cohen of AllHoaxWeb has been training apprentices.
edit on 4/22/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/22/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/22/2011 by dethduck because: Never use a smartphone to write a Thesis. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Claudius
The creature looks to me like a cat or some kind of
small animal which was alarmed by seeing the fire
light.

Sorry,but I don't think it was an alien creature.

What the hell are you even talking about, it doesn't look anything like a cat or an opossum or a monkey, it looks like a little grey dude with one long arm hiding behind a tree, any animal would run a mile if you tossed a stick of fire at it, probably even in you were having a fire nearby, they don't hide behind tree's and peer out. I live in Aus where there are Opossums a plenty, they run like hell when you disturb them let alone walk towards them or throw a fire stick at them. Even dinosaurs were scared by fire in the lost world, lost tribes wouldn't take on a fire stick without a full bladder and the riot police have fire extinguishers in their armoury.

So lets rule out a wild animal because they don't hide behind tree's and throw a long fingered paw at flames.

So that leaves 2 things, a fake or an inquisitive little being from another planet hiding in a forest who isn't scared of fire but stays safely half hidden behind a tree and throws out a limb and nothing else and a video which ends abruptly that just appears on a website.

Why wasn't it sent to Le Monde..because its a hoax.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I like the youtube comment

Hey look! Our first ever encounter with an intelligent being from another world.... let's throw a flaming torch at it!!!!! And they wonder why.....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
People, people! You're all wrong!! It's Gollum obviously!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
All I know is, if I were 4 feet away from a #ing alien with others with me, I would have tackled the living # out of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well now, this looks like some pretty good evidence. I cannot make stills correctly, and haven't thuroughly checked the replies to this thread yet - but could someone actually take a snap shot of the scene in which the little guy pokes his hands out? That is clearly no possum.

So it *Must* be CGI, riiiiight?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I am not saying this is real however this is no cat, I could clearly see alien head then arm comes out and points. Probably a very good hoax ,time will tell. I give it 9.5 out of 10

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Nice one french people... If this was indeed real they did a great job when they tried to set the alien on fire. What the f*ck is wrong with them? And now you wonder why they never just land on your lawn.

It sure looks authentic but the whole torching the creature thing made me sad. This is beyond stupidity.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Just not enuff info.

Could have been a large Frog.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Ah, that's the spirit! Thanks for that still of the alien's arm which is clearly not a possum.

Anyway, as the debunkers say, not enough info. Not even to debunk.

Meaning I like this video. A very clever hoax, I also give a good rating on this one. My only problem is that it fits into the category of every other Unbelievable 20 Second Long Disclosure. Even if it is an edit, I want the full video available or else these stone-heads here will never admit to something of this nature.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure this is a fake as mentioned before, the movements are repetitive and "puppet" like. Also, why would an alien just stand there knowing a video device is filming it. In my mind the moment it was spotted it would have ran, however it sat there while the individual got closer to it. I don't know, I think it's a fake personally.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Wow.

They filmed me when I was trying to take a wizz?!

Damn those dirty French. Damn them all.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

You're right about the video being fake.It's definitely not a real alien.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
CREEPY!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

It reminded me of a troll. Maybe it's a viral for this movie www.imdb.com...

But they are speaking French and this is a Scandinavian film.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join