It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Filmed In Fontainebleau April 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
1-I repeat There Is No opossum in the wild in France... again and again. if you don't believe me make your investigation.
2 - next the people saying it's hoax, we need argument,gives us something strong and if you are right i will be the first to say ok i'm wrong and please do not gives your feelings, who care about what you feel, your feeling have a real value only if you have a strong proof to support it, so if you have nothing to say more then it's hoax and leave, seriously who care...and we will have gained time.
actualy i cloud not say it's hoax or real i'm still searching the person who made that video.
3 - stop thinking like a human if we have a creature come from somewhere, it will not reacte like a human.actualy i could not say how a dog can react imagine a being coming for outer space

4 - I'm always looking for the one who made ​​this video, I send a message to the poster but have any answer for the moment and I think he is the only one to have that video i did not find it elsewhere.
5 if you really want to shed light on the case , made ​​useful research and we avoid the comments without interest

this how a real an good conspiracy forum work .

thank you
edit on 24-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I won't dismiss it out-of-hand, but I do think it unlikely that this is real for many of the same reasons already stated.

In regards to the opossum argument - it is plausible. You can say that there are none in the wild in France, but that cannot completely disprove the possibility. The reason? Humans have effectively destroyed the ability to safely state what is or isn't a creature's 'natural habitat'. The most one could say is that they aren't 'typically' found in the wild in France.

There's also the further question on this line regarding the location. We cannot even say for 100% that this video was shot in France other than take the word of those that have presented it, which if we cannot take their word for whether it's an alien or not, we shouldn't assume the location is necessarily accurate either. I cannot say I'm familiar with accents on foreign languages, but I would think it possible that these could be French Canadians in Canada. That would make the likelyhood of this being an opossum in the video much higher.

The 'arm' in the video just has something odd about it in the shot. The face looks undeniably like an opossum and the way it moves in the light seems to confirm it for me. But when the arm reaches out...I don't know. I almost would like to say that the arm was added in afterwards, but as I'm not a video expert I can't really say for sure.

I agree though, that people need to quit with all the hoax crap, and that's not only with aliens. Sure it's fine to make stuff for fun to see how good of a job you can do, but people should be honest at the start regarding the authenticity and not play some sick game of seeing how long it takes people to catch them in the act.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dashdragon

hey! friend, i think between two dragon we can talk

i wanna just say this, i think we had watch the same video and really i could not tell you if i see a opossum, a monkey, or donald duck, because the video is very crappy! too darck, we only see something moving and a head we can even not discribe...and at the end an arm or something looking to a arm... i don't find the orginal video so it's a mistery...and the french canadian have this very strange accent when they talk in french and on this video this is the typical way of french talking... anoying and hight tune i know i talk also that way
actualy i could not say becasue i have no clue... i could just say there was something behind that tree...
edit on 25-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by Dashdragon

hey! friend, i think between two dragon we can talk

i wanna just say this, i think we had watch the same video and really i could not tell you if i see a opossum, a monkey, or donald duck, because the video is very crappy! too darck, we only see something moving and a head we can even not discribe...and at the end an arm or something looking to a arm... i don't find the orginal video so it's a mistery...

Well, if you watch it in the dark and fullscreen it helps a lot.

I couldn't tell anything about it either in the embedded video in my bright cubicle so I can understand not being able to see anything. Personally I've seen almost the exact same look when I've caught a opossum outside hiding behind something (especially my trash can in the past few months)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I'd have to partially disagree, because human has a propensity to project what human believes to be true, rather than what is.
Our eyes could very well be telling us that we are seeing something, but that something does not necessarily have to be the real thing, it just has to look like the real thing. We must be cautious before we accept the truths presented, for the truths presented could be the cardboard cut out in the window that we all could believe is someone watching us.

Hardcore physical contact, evidence, and two-way communication with the creatures would be amazing, and a huge relief/fright to the whole planet.

And this really is a kinda stinky video.
8th time watching it.
Still looks like a puppet.
The day I see a grey, I'ma try and tackle it to see if I can help settle many of these suspicious videos.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Still not been debunked though has it, not much info coming forward from the hoax perpetrators, surely they must be dying to come clean now, or when is the end of the french academic year so they get their media studies degree?

Viva la France - at last they put their Army where there mouth is.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

Having seen a few 'possums the last couple of weeks on a trip in the US, I am certain this is one.

Though I know there are none in France, I am sceptical of this having been filmed in France.
A few students on vacation in the US make a film, (and are truly frightened at the time, because the french mostly have never heard of or seen pictures of Opossums) end up putting it on Youtube and claiming it was taken in France once they figure it out but know other french people wouldn't recognize what it is.

-and oh yes, lets start the french bashing- because we all know only the french put up alien hoaxes on youtube!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

---
Hi OP,

Seems to me something's going on there. There's just so many things going on all over. Like to suggest it's more a matter of more-people with video cameras/cell phone v-cams.. but I'm not so sure about that now.
Wasn't, and still-am not sure, as to if the gov is the only silencer of EBE presense and not certain EBE races directing Gov silence while others float above us and wanting us to notice.

As with Chernobyl, watch Japan. There may be signs as to why there (some ebe races), and what they'll do to stop us re Nuc self-destruction.

Decoy

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join