It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Filmed In Fontainebleau April 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Looks like another fake. I base about 90% on that is that the video suddenly stops. The other 10% is the movement looks way too repetitious as if it's a puppet. Finally, aliens just hang out in the woods trying to steal picnic baskets of unsuspecting campers?

Just another Alien video faked Failboat.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JKF1897

If I took a video of.... lets say a car. and the video suddenly stops. for whatever reason unknown to you. would you believe the car was real?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

damn! you make my day, i can't stop to laugh

star for you ... People are jaded and suspicious who can blame them with all these trafficked video that we see in youtube evreyday ...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
freakjive, you were right the first time. This is an opossum.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c3c82a578ca.jpg[/atsimg]

In your second capture from the video, the pink nose can be clearly seen, and in your first capture shown on the left above, the ears and the dark stripe down the middle of the forehead can clearly be seen. Yes, opossums DO have little white "hands" and the "fingers" are fairly long, as you can see in the picture on the right.

A few weeks ago my dogs were barking and I stepped outside to see why. A few months ago a stray cat was dumped on me and the dogs have never gotten used to its presence. As I stepped to the edge of the porch I saw an animal shape and eyeshine on my left in my peripheral vision. While scolding the dogs I bent down to pet the cat but it wasn't there. I finally looked over to the left and saw a young opossum walking calmly away from my hand. Made me feel like I was in one of those dumb commercials .. "Missing something?"

I have them around my house as they come after my chickens & eggs, and they are not afraid of lights, fire, or people. I can walk right up to them outside, and I live out in the middle of nowhere off a gravel road on ten acres, so it's not like the ones around me are accustomed to people. And yes, they do move sort of like poorly handled puppets - slow and jerky - sometimes they look like they're trying to robot dance, especially before or after "playing dead."

What proof do we have that the video is taking place in France? Just the fact that they are speaking French? They could be French tourists...

Or, if this really is in France, it could be an escaped exotic pet (in which case it seeking out people and running only when "attacked" makes perfect sense) or an animal escaped from a zoo. I used to work for a vet who had a wildlife rehab license, and one of our foster parents had raised several possums and told me they make great pets .. they are a lot like cats and can even be litter trained.

I watched the video in full screen mode, in the dark, very carefully (with my glasses on
) several times and am only more convinced that it is an opossum.

Great call Freakjive!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Still

Native to France or not, that was an Opossum. BTW, who ever said it WAS filmed in France?
edit on 4/21/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Couldn't see anything at first but the end of the video it's pretty clear.
Could be a hoax their reactions might sound believable but maybe they were responding to a cat or opossum that was replaced with ET using CGI.

Looks real as heck though.

Hands to long to be opossum
edit on 21-4-2011 by shamdaddy because: Added last line

At 49-52seconds you can see how long the fingers are
edit on 21-4-2011 by shamdaddy because: Added time

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I don't think you can always determine that it's 'fake' by the length of the recording. Not everyone is going to film it. As much as you would like to keep filming, at the time you would be so freaked out, intrigued, confused that you would be undergoing a series of mixed emotions at the time and not knowing what to do instinctively. I'm sure sometimes people would hesitate to continue filming because, you don't know what the 'creature' would do.

On the other hand, throwing fire(in which was the weapon in hand at the time) at something could seem reasonable if you're inexperienced in the wilderness and see something unusual at night.

Now I'm not saying it's real or fake, because truthfully it's very hard to tell and I don't trust any source unless that source is the man who filmed it himself coming out and pleading guilty of any CGI or fakery.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamdaddy
Couldn't see anything at first but the end of the video it's pretty clear.
Could be a hoax their reactions might sound believable but maybe they were responding to a cat or opossum that was replaced with ET using CGI.

Looks real as heck though.

Hands to long to be opossum
edit on 21-4-2011 by shamdaddy because: Added last line

At 49-52seconds you can see how long the fingers are
edit on 21-4-2011 by shamdaddy because: Added time

Opossums have opposable thumbs in addition to long fingers.

Bet ya didn't know that.

edit on 4/21/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Great point..where's his phaser and jumpsuit?
Even if shame didn't exist to said race surely they would still wear *something* for practical purposes.
Why not just observe them through a kind of camera/UAV/Cloaked disc?
Surely one would get better data than by cowering behind a tree like some kind of boogeyman.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If this is the very first encounter with aliens ... well France

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well if it's real, his ship could have crashed and when he thought he found a nice quiet spot behind a tree, a party of french people show up throwing fiery branches at him.
edit on 21-4-2011 by shamdaddy because: edited html wrong

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yeah, of course the OP vid is legit.

An interstellar species HAS to be within 10 feet of you, hiding behind a tree, in order to view you. That's the only possible, and most practical, way.

They would also be sure to be filmed by a "Alien disclosure group" of people. That's not suspicious at all.

PS

edit on 21-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gnostician

huh, they don't have opossum over there? i never knew that. i feel like a dolt for leaving the o off of opossum....i know better than that

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
reply to post by 5StarOracle

lol if that is real. then he has to be the dumbest alien in the entire universe ...also keep in mind that the family were french ..a french man fighting off an alien ..i think not

Some of you people are still brainwashed by government propaganda regarding the French. The greatest military mind the world has ever known, General George Patton considered the French the best fighters in the history of war.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by goddesslovr88

1) Patton being the "greatest" is subjective and not factual.
2) He didn't praise the French, he thought of them as cowards. He praised the GERMANS.

"I have great respect for the German soldiers. In reality, the Germans are the only decent people living in Europe" - General George S. Patton

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me" - General George S. Patton

If you know of something I don't, however, please share.

edit on 21-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by goddesslovr88

Oh, you got Quote-Pwned!
2nd

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle

Originally posted by MiTS1965
I'm really getting sick of this type of carp!

Why do these people do this? Are they getting their rocks off when people believe it?

I'm not fond of fish, either. :0)

'Twas a deliberate mis-spelling to avoid censure.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I might point out that the video, of low quality, ends just under a minute, and a lot of cheaper phones I've used in my time have a set length that videos can be taken due to quality or filesize restrictions.

I don't think it is fair to dismiss this video due to him stopping his recording just as its getting good. Why, if these truly is real footage, maybe he was too busy fearing for his life to continue filming.

Who knows, the voices did seem scared though.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
wow look,
more worthless JUNK on ATS getting attention.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It's a cat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join