It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Filmed In Fontainebleau April 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
As I watch it in slow-motion, it appears to me to be a possum. Albeit, a rather large possum but I do seem to make out a whitish colored elongated face like a possum. Check out the screen captures (best I could get):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fc9145a5cc0.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/207b82a480d3.png[/atsimg]

That's just my first glance thought. I really hope maybe someone has some better ideas.

Thanks for sharing!

You had it on the first page!

Every farmer recognizes that face and that movement

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Where is anybody's imagination? Nowhere is any semblance of investigation. I can practically categorize the percentage of "debunkers" from your membership date. The group post November 2009 is 80% debunkers.

Debunkers is a negative term as opposed to skeptic. Before all of you video experts began to flood ATS with your unsupported OPINIONS, skeptics would have assumed it was real for the sake of argument before simply dismissing it out of hand.

What is the point of that? What knowledge is shared? Any flat earth troglodyte can point at everything and scream "it's fake! It's a doughnut! It's earwax"

Try on the other hand supposing it's real. For starters, he thinks it's a skunk and goes to check it out. He throws the fire towards it not at it trying to scare it away still thinking it's a skunk. The girl yells at him for throwing the fire. When they get a good look at it, realizing it's no skunk, they freak out.

If I saw that thing standing it's ground and reAching out not once but twice, I would have freaked out and likely ran if I didn't have a gun.

It reminded me of the chupacabra from the 90's that was reported throughout central america and puerto Rico. If you run it frame by frame, there are a couple shots where it looks like a classic gray but appears to shape shift.

My impression was more of a demon. These are strange times we're living in. Of course I have no way of knowing if it was real but my gut sAys the reactions were very appropriate as was the length of the video.

I predicted there is going to be way more of these videos and soon it will be convincingly real to all but the most myopic debunker.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I can debunk this in one second.
An alien hiding behind a tree.... why?
So he came from light years away to hide behind a tree.
What really pisses me off is if a real encounter happens,
And it's documented we probably won't believe it because of these stupid hoaxes.
Stop it your not doing the movement any good.
It's like a bunch of people claiming to be Jesus.
When the real thing gets here will we believe it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nimes
This is just stupid..

Someone posts a fake video..its a fake..
Someone posts a good fake video...its a fake..
Someone posts a great fake video..its a fake..
Someone posts a real but blurred video..its a fake..
Someone posts a real, authentic and HQ video...it will be a greatest made CGI material..

Whats the point anymore.. Lets face it..if someone comes tomorrow and posts a lik with HD material of Aliens abducting someone or landing 50% would say great and 50% would say hoax..after a few hours or days it will be a hoax.

Looks like that people would only be convinced if aliens really come and probe his/her's/theirs azz...

This video looks good...but then again i guess it needs to be analyzed more.

Star for you. I thought I was the only one who saw how the whole attempt at proving we're not alone in the universe shouldn't be necessary. It should be pretty flippin' obvious.

I've used this image in several UFO threads, but I think it is rather appropriate for this one as well.

It is impossible we are alone, and you are the epitome of arrogance, ignorance, and disinformation if you think otherwise.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If this was a real alien don't you think the video might be longer then 56 seconds?

History shows us that all fake alien videos only last a minute and then it cut off.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I am all for saying this is a fake, but I haven't yet seen arguments that support that well yet.

No oppossums in France.

Their reactions and voices DO seem sincere to me...they are reacting EXACTLY in the way french do, which is less "extreme" in emotion than Americans. The girls DON'T sound terrified, but then they wouldn't- they are thinking it is something like a cat, and they are reprimanding the guy for throwing the burning stick on the ground. From what they are saying, the girls (and the second guy behind) had no idea that this was anything other than an animal. So terrified imaginative screaming would not make sense.

The rationale behind throwing the stick on the ground.....me being originally from So. Calif. I never would do that, it is conditioned into me to be concerned. But in France, people (at least in the part I live in) set fires each spring on their property and let it just travel. It is considered necessary to keep the ground fertile. The land is humid, and the live trees do not burn, they survive, and it gets rid of the dead ones. Houses are never made of wood. My point is, as I run around in the spring ringing my hands and watching the hillsides burn everywhere, everyone else is de-sensitized to it and wondering what my problem is- it's just fire. So a french person would most likely have less conditioned reaction concerning starting fires.

Also, the comments about "who would take the risk of burning an alien if you saw one?" For one, they thought it was an animal, so it would be assumed the animal would and could flee. So I don't question the guys reaction so much as
The fact that this "creature" didn't flee at that point.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Maybe the alien crash landed and was cold lol. Im not sure why there are all of the videos popping up in remote places, why would there be a single alien in the forest hanging out near your house / camp fire etc. Unless they aren't aliens afterall

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nimes
This is just stupid..

Someone posts a fake video..its a fake..
Someone posts a good fake video...its a fake..
Someone posts a great fake video..its a fake..
Someone posts a real but blurred video..its a fake..
Someone posts a real, authentic and HQ video...it will be a greatest made CGI material..

Whats the point anymore.. Lets face it..if someone comes tomorrow and posts a lik with HD material of Aliens abducting someone or landing 50% would say great and 50% would say hoax..after a few hours or days it will be a hoax.

Looks like that people would only be convinced if aliens really come and probe his/her's/theirs azz...

This video looks good...but then again i guess it needs to be analyzed more.

So you think everyone should just conform to your belief and say the video is real without question? Sorry if i don't believe every fake 56 second video where the guy holding the camera is shaking like he is having crack withdraws and the video is always out of focus were you can barely see anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by coquine

have you ever heard of acting? you don't need to go to college to know how to do it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

so your saying that if someone says this video is fake that they believe aliens don't exist?

edit on 22-4-2011 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
this video is not fake, because i was drunk that night and taking a piss behind the tree but all of a sudden someone throw a torch on me

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Some people will not believe aliens exist: even if one took them by the hand and drug them out of their bed in the middle of the night to board a ship (with no ticket). I believe that the reason we don't hear a lot more abduction stories, is not because they don't happen, but because the people do not want to acknowledge them, even to themselves. Denial is a strong force, my friend.

If people do not want to believe in UFO's... aliens.. that's their right, and I won't fight them to make them... It is also my right to believe if I choose to.
edit on 23/4/2011 by MarkJS because: added stuff to extrapolate my position.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Good post, but it still doesn't make the video real, I mean really why in the world would a alien be behind a tree watching these people? Did he really fly a UFO all the way here just to be a peeping tom?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Of course Aliens exist it would be impossible for their not to be other life forms out there, but what is seen in this video is not a alien...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think it could very well be real!

Here's why..

"It was a possum"..When have you ever seen a 3 foot possum...STANDING UP..with long arms?

"Video was cut off"..I don't think they thought it was an alien.And the reason why the cut it off was because he went to put the fire out,you could tell by the girl that she was worried about the fire..last thing he needed was a forest fire!And since he didn't think it was an alien he shut off the camera and put out the fire.

Makes perfect sense!
edit on 23-4-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

"I mean really why in the world would a alien be behind a tree watching these people? Did he really fly a UFO all the way here just to be a peeping tom?"

IF you flew to another planet and saw..somewhat intelligent and dangerous aliens(that's what we are to them).You would probably stare then flee when something was thrown at you!

Your posts are childish.You have no proof other than to say "it's a hoax" lol

Do you actually think by saying "it's a hoax" proves anything?But if you repeat it enough people might think so eh?Weak tactic!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS
Some people will not believe aliens exist: even if one took them by the hand and drug them out of their bed in the middle of the night to board a ship (with no ticket). I believe that the reason we don't hear a lot more abduction stories, is not because they don't happen, but because the people do not want to acknowledge them, even to themselves. Denial is a strong force, my friend.

If people do not want to believe in UFO's... aliens.. that's their right, and I won't fight them to make them... It is also my right to believe if I choose to.

A Freudian slip if I've ever saw one!

ETA: "dragged"
edit on 23-4-2011 by MiTS1965 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Interesting that this has still not been debunked 100% I am surprised that it hasn't had more attention. I'm going for college film project kind of "Blair Witch".

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

Originally posted by MarkJS

A Freudian slip if I've ever saw one!

ETA: "dragged"
edit on 23-4-2011 by MiTS1965 because: (no reason given)

MiTS1965... good catch... funny.

....should have been "dragged"

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by zarp3333

Good post, but it still doesn't make the video real, I mean really why in the world would a alien be behind a tree watching these people? Did he really fly a UFO all the way here just to be a peeping tom?

Why indeed, why did David Atternborough fly all the way to Africa to hide behind a tree to be a peeping tom at Gorilla's? Maybe they just want to observe us in our natural habitat, it is a possibility. Why cannot they be exploring the area, see a fire and go and investigate? More importantly why do we as humans, who can't explain the behaviour of all the species on our own planet think we can determine the behaviour of something that is not from this planet?

Your argument that it is fake because it is hiding behind a tree is empty, if you want to prove it is a fake (I am not sure one way or the other whether it is or not) then bring some decent analyses to the discussion, determining something is fake because you think it is, is no more proof than someone saying it is real because they think it is.

As it stands this video remains unexplained, there is no obvious CGI and the behaviour within the video seems normal. If you wish to debunk it, then come up with something concrete to debunk it with, not just thoughts and feelings, they neither proof for or against.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join