It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the signs that the government is preparing for the doomsday?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Given all the information about different date for the end of the world or "fresh start". It may be interesting to find out what signs that the government show that they think this will happen.
Everyone at ATS know it fine lots of dates previously said that they predict the end of the world without any response.
I create this thread to find out how we can interpret the government's action based on that this would be.
Will the government rather be safe than sorry? and what are the risks with such behavior? I believe that if nothing happens, they have created a situation that is no longer sustainable. Their acts will appear, and lies will turn out so that everyone understands them.

I begin by giving a sure sign that the government is preparing with 100% certainty. I'm thinking of the time after a major disaster that they know about but not telling the public.
The day the worlds governments turn off all nuclear power plants is to me a bad sign...
How long time does the nuclear power plants needs before production stopped completely? Anyway it is interesting to see what circumstances you others have as guidelines ...or signs for that matter... cheers ATS

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
When they tell you that everything is fine
start to worry

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
America is stockpiling food, and then look at Russia just recently building 5000 new bunkers.....somethings coming

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
yes true, but in order to tell everyone things is fine when nothing is bad is not the way they do I guess? So I belive they will create a lot of problems so they can fix it later on and tell the public: look how good we are in protecting you. I think they trying to take our minds of the real problems by creating stuff that is nothing moore that illusions but the events are real sometimes as victims 2.

I think that all this "new time" "new age" is pure BS! seems to me its nothing moore than mindgames made by the NWO...Or is it just me thinking?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

You dont mind if i ask you were you got the information, do you

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

You dont happends to have a link to your source on that info?

Here is something that worries me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ibegood2

russia builds 5000 bunkers

Sometimes you come across information that make you stop and go, Say What! Russia Today just put out a video and news report that Russia is building 5000 more bomb shelters in Moscow. This will be done on a hurried time frame by 2012. I was taken aback by this and the past rolled in like a huge wave. I remembered building homes in America with special areas in the basement that could be used as a bomb shelter. I also remember the many drills at school that had to do with a nuclear attack…

interesting really..... but things like this have to make you go "hmmmm"

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

edit on 21-4-2011 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestyka

+1

That is really disturbing to read. Also it would be intersting to know about other countrys preparations as we speak.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Why are you worried about the nuclear reactors being shut down?...You think that the governments are shutting them down, because we won't need them in the future?...or what...don't really get why you think it's a bad sign.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

No I mean I take that as a bad omen because the government is planning for some time after a huge disaster. By turning off the power plants reduce the risk of meltdown or radiation because of a huge earthquake, etc. The land is unusable if it is exposed to radioactivity and the ability of humans decreases sharply.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
....the Ol seed vaults being built raise my red flag

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I only see the signs written across the Internet's tripes.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The governments of the world are always preparing for disasters, hell they hire "disaster readiness experts" whose sole job it is to dream up new disasters and ways to prepare for them.

Now on here, people always say there's "something big" what on earth does that even mean? The earthquake/tsunami/nuclear disaster in Japan is pretty big. The Deepwater Horizon spill was pretty big. Hurricane Katrina, the Christmas Tsunami, The flooding in Australia, I could go on forever here.

Or is it that it's only "something big" when it comes to your doorstep?

Governments, NGOs and the UN will always be preparing for disasters. "But they're doing something new, something they've never done before!" you say? Well take a look at things like genetic banking, new crazy looking CD towers and the like. Why are they doing new things? Because there are new things coming out all the time to help make you safer in a given disaster, that's why!

Now if you want to understand what is going on, make yourself an informed citizen. Read some legitimate sources, and I don't mean fear-mongering nutters like Glenn Beck or Alex Jones. Most new disaster tech comes from universities and private companies, they put out lots, and I mean lots of documentation, peer-reviewed papers and studies on this stuff. That's what we journalists read to figure out what's going on, you can too. If you live near a university, their library will have access to it, you can also call up engineering professors, or geologists or biochemists to talk to there too. They love talking about their new discoveries, just please be courteous and polite when doing so!

Bottom line, if you've got time to look up all this bs and scare yourselves to death, you've got time to actually study. Please do so for your own good and that of your society.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I would think that you would first see the cost of raw resources skyrocket as the elite began to hoard them. You would see economies crash, and jobs being cut, as the elites looted the financial system to pay for their ensured safety. You would see bunkers, seed vaults, and safe storage facilities being built at great expense despite an otherwise down turning economy.

Oh… Wait…OMG…

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I would think that you would first see the cost of raw resources skyrocket as the elite began to hoard them. You would see economies crash, and jobs being cut, as the elites looted the financial system to pay for their ensured safety. You would see bunkers, seed vaults, and safe storage facilities being built at great expense despite an otherwise down turning economy.

Oh… Wait…OMG…

Perfectly said!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by stavis

Why are you worried about the nuclear reactors being shut down?...You think that the governments are shutting them down, because we won't need them in the future?...or what...don't really get why you think it's a bad sign.

Why do you think there are underground "cities', like under the Denver airport or NORAD and the Soviet Union? people have speculated that these places are to store "us" but the truth is it is to hide THEM. The Elite will have stockpiled food and water down there and when the radiation up here on the surface gets to be too bad, they will have taken the Potassium Iodine and gone underground to wait out the storm of Chaos. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
When they all tell us not to worry broadcasting live from the cnn bunker.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Aristocracy has always needed peasants.

Machines can only do so much.

So don't worry, many plebians will make it into the vaults.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join