It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Near? IDK!,Maybe?..Videos of MSM reporting on UFOS...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic
In reply to the second thread i believe,

ALL ufo sitings have been adequately proven wrong. Even the best ones so far.

There are no, I reiterate, NO, meaningful UFO sitings.

to quote: live with it

From one skeptic to another, I have to tell you that you're absolutely wrong. There are cases that have been under close investigation by world governments that remain unexplained, and there are many other cases that don't get that kind of attention. It's not healthy skepticism when you present facts without yourself doing any research. When you mistake assumption for fact you are no better in my book than someone that convinces themselves that a UFO is an alien spacecraft.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Wow, I must say I have never seen that footage of the ufo over Jerusalem. Besides the fact that it descended where it did that thing was moving lightning fast on its trip back up!

It does seem as though we are hearing more and more about mass sightings in main stream media.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Disclosure has already happened. All the information one could want is already out there. I don't know how people can be so jaded on this subject. Once you let go of the "need" to have your figurehead stand up on a podium and declare something is real - is when you really start to learn about this phenomena.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Even Fox News is really pushing for disclosure, The public is getting conditioned, to accept them.
I have never know this much on the News about UFOs. ABC last night showed some UFO videos and both of the News casters said they believed in UFO, when before they just made laught and made fun of the idea.

Great Post: S&F I feel for the debunkers now, this is just keeping their head spinning.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by naraku

Most of the ones debunked were debunked by the Government. That was Dr. Hyneks job for years debunking every sighting. And they didn't stop debunking just because he retired.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Why oh why do we have a new video with that sodding music backing it every single month?

What is it with that bloody music on every video about aliens?

reply to post by healthysceptic

edit on 21-4-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

The kind of disclosure you are talking about has been out there for years......believers only look for this "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here to annouce to the American people that we, humanity, are not alone in this universe......the U.S. government has made contact with extraterrestrial intelligent life forms." It is my honor to introduce to you, Mr. @#$%&, ambassador from Zeta Reculi."

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by naraku
Haven't like all of those UFO clips been debunked

like the ones at the beginning of the video especially

Unfortunately the MSM haven't read the threads on ATS that have debunked/explained all of these clips shown in the vid!

Seriously, there's nothing to get excited about. All these 'sightings' have been explained and done to death. In other words, no alien aerobatics going on in the skies above.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join