It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Near? IDK!,Maybe?..Videos of MSM reporting on UFOS...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I searched and couldnt seem to find this video posted on here..So if it has sorry and I'll expect the closure of the this thread..I know that the examples in this video most have seen but its just an example of how MSM may start to be opening up more to the public. My personnal opinion is that soon enough we will be seeing alot more reporting by the MSM on UFO'S leading up to what everyone is expecting and what I am hoping for..Their Arrival!!!...I cant wait!!...

UFO sightings have been on the rise in the past few years and mainstream media has been covering it more than ever, here are just a few videos to help the masses see the truth behind the lies....enjoy

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Haven't like all of those UFO clips been debunked

like the ones at the beginning of the video especially

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't mean to appear rude, but if I had a penny for every time I've heard that "disclosure is near"...

Don't build your hopes up is all I'm saying, in the past I've also felt that the signs indicate that disclosure is imminent and it always comes to nothing.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by naraku

Some have, but none the less, most of the footage is legitimate. There is no denying the presence of UFO's, aliens do exist.

As far as them being alien craft, I don't know. I think a portion of them are alien, a portion of them government, and the rest unexplained plasma crops ups. There is so much we don't understand, we can't judge from this seat.
edit on 04/18/11 by WillNiendick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
disclosure was "supposed" to happen today

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by naraku

even if the have been debunked its still bein reported and that makes a difference whether they are real or not..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by naraku

Umm No... Unless you call a skeptics proclaimed solution that doesn't add up as debinking...

I've seen skeptics offer idiotic solutions to even the most authentic "IMO" video ever presented on this subject just because they CANNOT accept the idea that we are not alone.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Free the Tesla ships from the hands of the Illuminati NOW.
Is there any where I can petition the Secrete World Government to give up the ship.
How about the UN.
Every country in the UN would like their very own Tesla ship.
Oops just my luck the UN will be disbanded before I can address them.
Aw shucks.
The Illuminati World Secret Government strikes again.
Tesla disclosure defeated again.

also noted in a comment
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by naraku

No. Given cheap excuses maybe or coverups.

Here's the original video with the Art Bell phone in at the end:

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by naraku

No it wasn´t. The date 20.04.2011 was never mentioned therefor you can´t blame someone who didn´t gave a exact date.

Why is the "official" disclosure so important? I know they exist and many people out there know that too. Honestly if the governemnt is involved you can´t trust nothing they do or say in public. They lied for 60 years and now all of a sudden everything is forgiven? Don´t think so. F*ck them all. I don´t need to hear a statement that they exist. That´s out of the question at least for myself. I want a damn good and plausible reason why they decided to cover it up? Not to mention the people who got caught in the crossfire and had to disappear to keep it a secret. Are they going to pay them off? Like sorry we killed your Father but he knew to much but we came clean though everything is peachy right?

Just look at this little video and decide for yourself. Nobody attempted to debunk it ever. www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I refuse to believe in "disclosure" and possible timeframes of it... I highly doubt it will ever come, if it will it will be a slow process, where little by little they will allow the information to be open to public... some of us don't even need it, because we have enough to make our own conclusions, however having the ability to stand up and say "I told you so..." would really make majority of us "weirdoes" very happy....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I agree on 4/20 never being mentioned, however, he did say few days... to me few days means less than a week, and I think the youtube video was posted on the 13th of this month...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I just wish they would hurry up with it, how long has this UFO disclosure thing been going on already? Years

I know they are real but like the above poster said, I can't wait to say"I told you so" cause I get called a weirdo about it

regards

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocks123
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I agree on 4/20 never being mentioned, however, he did say few days... to me few days means less than a week, and I think the youtube video was posted on the 13th of this month...

He really said few days? I thought someone just interpreted his words wrong but if so i´m sorry. Seriously it´s pretty dumb to name a exact date because you can´t be 100% sure nothing goes wrong till the day arrives. It´s just too unpredictable.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Disclosure can't happen unless an alien race decides to make itself known to the public of its own volition.

Haw can the government come out and admit they have lied for the last 60 + years to the population as a whole?

Even if they wanted to, and even if it wouldn't cause widespread hysteria, it would cause whatever little bit of confidence Americans have in the Government to falter.

I think we'll get a smoking gun soon, but there will be no disclosure.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Yes burning government buildings and riots in the streets. That´s the final outcome. Disclosure? Never gonna happen!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
people...

if flying saucers really exist, they ain't gonna be confirmed by any government.

it'll be a scientific presentation, news feed, or substantial mass siting that does it.

get over the government nonesense.
edit on 20-4-2011 by MARK5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
In reply to the second thread i believe,

ALL ufo sitings have been adequately proven wrong. Even the best ones so far.

There are no, I reiterate, NO, meaningful UFO sitings.

to quote: live with it

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Star!!

I await an arrival as well, hopefully.

I have noticed that the MSM has started to report news on this subject a tad more serious than in previous times....

they used to sniggle and giggle, speaking with smiles as they discussed, as to lighten the mood and make people feel that its not to be taken too seriously...

Now, the giggles are less and the speaking-while- smiling has sort of stopped. They at least maintain a straight face more.

But then its always two reporters where one is serious and the other provides the comic relief.

How will they sniggle when there's a big mother-ship over the city??

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Thanks for the video collage Homie-G-23! Seen probly all of them in one post or another, but not with the "best frames" stitched together like that.

Of course, as others have mentioned, I recognize a couple that have indeed been debunked, at least to a consensus satisfaction - there will ALWAYS be a percentage that will enthusiastically refute any explanation that does not mirror their own preconceived belief system. The multi-stage ascending missile launch is one example.

Nevertheless, several others continue to mystify and spark the imagination - all a good thing. And your post is likewise welcome and valuable because it engages thinkers and dreamers alike and motivates further discourse and discussion. We'll never get to the truth if we simply bury our heads in the sand or waste precious time following only videos of Bieber/Sheen/Lohan and all the other celebrity clowns out there with their look-at-me self-infatuated attitudes. SO keep it up!

I'll share and spread this video collage to friends, associates, and naysayers alike -so they can view and wonder and contemplate what may be possible - and you all should too! So what if some are debunked? It got people - human inhabitants on THIS planet to at least consider that the universe is maybe much bigger and much more interesting than they may have given credit.

One lament: WHY oh WHY must they always plug in the X-file theme music? Gee whiz - be original! The Requiem for a Dream track was tolerable in the first segment, but at the end, the X-files 'Spooky Mulder'&Skully was an immediate turn-off.

All-in-all, an ok post - I'm happy with it. Good job!

Little mention of Disclosure per se though. Why did you title your post that way. Lately (oh, for the last year or so) the "Disclosure" threads here on ATS (and elsewhere) have been getting more tenuous and lame by the day. I almost didn't open this thread as I feared yet another weak 'prediction' or worn-out 'evidence' that was nothing but vapor.

Not so - the vid is a keeper. S&F, G-dawg!

Later!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join