It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists worried: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
You handsome bastard! S & F, great post thanks! Before I thought it was reported that solar activity actually SLOWED down radioactive decay. Now it's speeding up? THAT is interesting. It just means to me that what I have always believed, ascension or moving to a new dimension, rapture...whatever you want to call it, is going to happen and soon. No worries. It's going to be wonderful. Remember YOUR consciousness will create the outcome, so think peaceful, loving thoughts.

Hahaha, what better way to put it...star for you

And for you OP, s & f
edit on 20-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Man I just KNEW that there was a reason as to why the weeks seem to have been just flying by!! Here I thought it had to do with me having recently turning 40 (which I have NOT been too happy about)
Oh well at least now there is a scientific explanation

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Fear mongering, wild suppositions and no real citation. That is certainly not a good site for science articles.

They are treating extreme theory as fact.

They also stole part of the Movie 2012. Not even original in fact.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Great post, although I find the opening language to be very fear-oriented, especially when speaking of an unknown.

And for those of you who like to diss channels, Barbara Hand Clow predicted the sun's intervention in the alteration of human DNA in her book The Pleiadian Agenda, more than a decade ago.

I consider this post to be very good news... we're in for an interesting ride.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Interesting read, but did anybody take notice that the linked article was posted in 2010. So.... .....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

A couple of posts have touched on the subject of ascension and Earth changing to a 4th dimensional planet. Up until this revelation, the concept has been firmly fixed in the realms of metaphysics.

I think it is very exciting to read that science is now seeing what could actually be a mechanism for this to occur.

It certainly brings new light and credibility to the subject.

From my understanding the measurements for the decay rate of carbon 14 has remained a constant for a long time, at least long enough for science to regard it as a constant. Because of this, a corner stone of modern science will certainly be shaking.

I can't believe we are only learning about this now. could this even rock the foundations of Darwin's theory? How far does it go?

A mysterious force that passes through the entire planet without interacting with other particles suddenly starts to interact and change things. This will challenge our fundamental understanding of everything.

Science can measure these changes by looking at the decay rate of isotopes but what else is it changing that we are not aware of?

I will step into the realms of science fiction now and suggest that all the anomalies that have been discussed here on ATS regarding large spacecraft close to the Sun, could be seeding our star with something that is changing the nature of the neutrinos being hurled towards us. Is this all part of a grand plan to speed up our evolution and to bring our entire solar system into a more benevolent dimension?

Maybe not, but fun to speculate though.
edit on 20-4-2011 by kennyb72 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
fearmongering this is not new information it was discovered back in 2001
redshift.vif.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

S&F Farnhold. This is news to me. Thanks.

It's alright.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

What do I think?
What do YOU think? what a dern sorry OP with no text describing your thoughts..
dern sorry indeed.

b

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

This might have already been mentioned. Forgive me if it has, but I'd like to share this recent article that suggests the Universe started as one dimension and will at one point evolve, as it has, into a fifth dimension. Perhaps this is the start of a new dimension entering our Universe?

The Universe, But Not As We Know It The thinking goes like this: Shortly after the Big Bang, the Universe possessed only one dimension of space and one dimension of time. It was basically a straight line. As the Universe began to cool, and expanded, this one dimension of space became "wrapped up" in such a way to create two dimensions of space and one of time -- a plane, like a sheet of flat paper. The transition from one to two dimensions of space was calculated by the researchers to occur when the Universe "cooled" to an energy level of 100 TeV (tera-electron volts, a measurement of energy commonly used in particle physics). A period of time after that, the Universe continued to expand and cool until it reached an energy of 1 TeV. At this point, the Universe got promoted to a higher dimension; three dimensions of space and one dimension of time, i.e., the Universe we live in today. Mureika and Stojkovic think the Universe will eventually be promoted again, to a five-dimensional state, at some point in the future.

Article

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
By the way, my post brought this to mind....

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Well, I think something is indeed happening. Not long ago there were news about colonies of penguins without feather:

news.blogs.cnn.com...

www.thestar.com...

Could this be it? It has been only couple of years since they appeared, or we observed them. Could this be the mutation caused by sun?

I think there is a possibility

edit on 20-4-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wow is this for real? If it is then, wow... it's all really happening, this is it.

The parts I found interesting.

Something being emitted from the sun is interacting with matter in strange and unknown ways with the startling potential to dramatically change the nature of the very Earth itself.

Worst of all, if the decay rates of matter are being mutated then all matter on Earth is being affected including the matter that makes up life.

The mutation may go so far as to change the underlying reality of the quantum universe—and by extrapolation-the nature of life, the principles of physics, perhaps even the uniform flow of time.

In fact, some evidence of time dilation has been gleaned from close observation of the decay rate. If particles interacting with the matter are not the cause—and matter is being affected by a new force of nature-then time itself may be speeding up and there’s no way to stop it.

As the sun builds towards solar maximum and a period of dangerous intensity never experienced by any living person inexorably approaches, strange, uncontrollable forces could be building deep within its fiery nuclear furnace.

It’s already been proven that the sun’s mass warps time, bends light waves and accounts for mutation of species on Earth. Now this new force may be directly interacting with matter in a way that could not only change Mankind’s understanding of physics, but change Mankind itself…and not necessarily in a beneficial way.

This is just further confirmation of the beliefs I have about the Mayan Consciousness Calendar(Not the 2012 one..).

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yes, excuse me Guvna but could ye dumb it down abit for us common folk thanks, cheers!

Joking yet most of these ugh...... people were not joking, gives me chills... Idiocracy is now!!! I like money

Okay, I believe it is TIME speeding up and yes that goes along nicely with mayan 2012 consciousness theories.

A nuclear clock based on the decay rate of something other then Caesium 133 might be the tool needed to clearly observe this phenomenon yet the reality is more likely that nothing is as stable as we once perceived it to be and thus there is no true measure of time as nothing is constant/stable, for long.

We invented time and now times time has come

edit on 20-4-2011 by OverMan because: wanted to add something thanks!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

It's an additional reason to doubt results of radiometric dating, yes.

Four total now, that I'm aware of offhand. This is definitely going to call some things into stronger question and require a lot more review to validate and see how much it actually effects our current understanding.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by prof7
Only interesting for theoretical physicists of the 12th degree because most of the impact of this discovery will only ever be understood by them and only be of "practical" relevance for the rewriting of some other even more complicated theories.

Let me make it practical for you
The timescales established with carbon dating are useless!
Even with minimal exposure, the accumulated effect over several thousand years would be more than enough to significantly effect the half life of all matter. ... it's a good day today : )

Originally posted by kwakakev As for this time thing, recently I have noticed that time is going faster compared to when I was a kid. When I try counting of seconds now compared to 30 years ago they do go by at a faster rate. Use to do it to judge how far away lightening was. I was thinking that this is just a normal part of getting older, it is quite common for many older people to say this. This is generally put down to natural aging and psychological reasons, but maybe this speed up of time has been going on for a very long time?

There are a few other threads starting to bring this time acceleration thing up with 2012 and the galactic alignment. I did try looking for a more reputable source about it and it is interesting to hear the scientific community and other ATS threads confirming that something is actually going on.

It's funny I've been feeling the same thing... but being only 21, I thought it was just me not understanding getting older. With all the things set to pop around the word, countless volcanoes and supervolcanoes (I believe the United States has 16 of them, mostly dormant. I can't double check that because every time I try to go to any of google's servers, I get redirected to turn.com), Falt lines, increase veracity in storms and hurricans, etc, it feels like they're all going to go at once. But I'm not worried, in fact I'm so excited I can't sit still! And this is why: Matthew 24:22 - "And except those days should be shortened , there should no flesh be saved : but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened ."

I'm talking to everyone now

You can say I'm nuts, but I'm not. You can disagree with this next statement (and the previous one while your at it ) but when I see these things (Science's measurement of time destroyed... the actual passage of time speeding up, Earthquakes, comets, Wars & and rumors of wars, growing anti-Christian sentiment, I can honestly tell you that I'm excited because something I personally identify with... A substantial part of who I am... Is validated by all of this and it gives me peace. Write me off as a nut if you want, but I get to face the end of the world as we understand it with total peace. Where's your peace?
edit on 2011/4/21 by michaelwpayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
If matter is decaying then the underground bunkers won't help either

do u think this is anything like the 4th density people were talking about.

not that i could perceive or understand it at this moment.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I've created a beauty of a thread once, which offers you a possible theory about how , and why we are changing right now. It's called:

Could the galactic dust cloud be the same as the Photon belt ? (True science meets fringe theories )

Check it out ! It is one of my better ones.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Come on! Dont be shy! Tell us how much you really hate it!

So, with that attitude you are suppose to debunk it er something arent ya?

Please Blaine, is this real or not as if it is reality I must get busy making my REPENT NOW signs

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

So basically what your saying is that i have a better chance of aging faster than becoming a Kryptonian?

figures...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join