It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists worried: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You handsome bastard! S & F, great post thanks! Before I thought it was reported that solar activity actually SLOWED down radioactive decay. Now it's speeding up? THAT is interesting. It just means to me that what I have always believed, ascension or moving to a new dimension, rapture...whatever you want to call it, is going to happen and soon. No worries. It's going to be wonderful. Remember YOUR consciousness will create the outcome, so think peaceful, loving thoughts.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

What really could boggle ones mind is the potential that it did happen in and around 1755... Maybe Human's were altered during that time thus ushering in the new ages of mankind. Expedited evolution anyone?

-Regards

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Didnt the same thing happen in the movie 2012?

..just asking

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We do not know how many times in Earth history this sort of thing may have happened.
Yes, all things considered these arrogant scientists may have to say "we don't know" from time to time.
They have made pronouncements about how old the Earth is, how old various archeological finds are etc.
And now they have to rethink it all.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
We know nothing yet we think we know it all, that will be our biggest downfall and ultimately our death

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The return of the Sun (Son)

We think we know what we know, but we never knew what
we thought we knew. Reality is what YOU make it.

Time HAS been speeding up for quite a while...you can feel it. We are getting ready
to go on a journey, take a trip...as many have said...keeping a conscious contact with what
is going on will soon give it's own explanation and rewards.

How awesome that some of the members of the scientific community finally gave it credence...
their fear is proof that they never really understood anything....including what they called "facts"...

We are about to shift dimensions...and begin a new chapter in the book of the Universe.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheRemedial

not saying it has started in 1755, it was happening before, it was just the year we recognized and started tracking solar activity.

coincidently its also the same year of the lisbon quake and tsunami that changed europe's outlooks regarding seismic activity, wich became the reason and basis for what became the modern study of seismology.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The actual links that the article provides are far less doom oriented, but it seems to be the case. I will be following this as it could have large implications in fossil dating e.c.t.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

is this the source you were looking for (posted earlier in the thread)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here
news.stanford.edu...
edit on 20-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
According to Hermes Trismegistus, The Female Matter is the same as the Male Light, and vice versa. Makes sense that strange behaviour of the sun will affect Matter....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gg03081966

interesting take on it

ill have to read his work now , thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well this is pretty old news from where I stand , I have posted a thread about this about 8 months ago , but people were not really to interested in it

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20/4/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Holy sh¥t, THIS IS THE GREATEST, most important thread ever! Eureka! This is it! We evolve! And like very,very, very soon! Man, I can't wait! See you ALL at the BIG party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I think it's a waste of space when people post an article, a link, a video with out any of their own text,
As required by ATS guidelines. No SnF.

Dude, you are wrong. I had my own text in OP

My text:

What do you think?

Your post is invalid.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wow... I'm actually shocked...

This goes pretty far with a couple of alternative theories and predictions I've been made aware off.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev
[mor
I understand that the model for the kilo does not weigh a kilo any more, and that other international kilo models have changes in weight, some more some less. Would not this all be part of changes incurred by the speedup of radioactive decay?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Elienne

Gravity is not consistent around the Earth. If you take the same block of metal and same set of scales and move it around the Earth you will get slightly different readings as you go. This is due to the effects of gravity and mass which produce weight. There has been no physical calculation to standardise mass and is currently still based on a physical sample consisting of platinum and iridium. There are still a few little incomplete parts to the SI Units (International Standard) with this being one of them. Perhaps the Mole maybe provide a better explanation of Mass as it defines the number of atoms or molecules in a sample, but then there is also the density and chemistry of the substance to include as well.

I have recently come across one unified theory that deals with physics and other processes using only the factors of space and time, it does look interesting library.rstheory.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Elienne

Please visit this link to get an idea about the differences in gravity.

New Gravity Map Reveals Lumpy Earth

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Article from discovery

This article talks about carbon 14 and how its always been assumed the decay rate was the same, thats how we date objects.

Wouldn't this mean we could no longer trust any date gained by this dating method?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What if the governments are experimenting with a virus that can cause you to age quickly and this is just a setup so that the mysterious energies from the sun can be blamed, when the virus is getting released.

That virus exists both in the "soft diclosure" (Hoegland's words, not mine) tv-show The Event and in Baba Vanga prophecies.

How's that for a conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join