It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks suspect being moved out of Quantico

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A good president would pardon the poor bastard. Sadly I know he doesn't have the balls, and even sadder yet, I know I'll vote for him cause he's the lesser of several evils.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Yes and add that former Clinton secretary of state who snuck the documents out of the library of the congress down his pants. He should have been in Leavenworth

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

its the best thing he ever did. and imo anyone who wears a military uniform is a disgrace to mankind.
edit on 21-4-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

If you cant stand BEHIND the troops, by all means, STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!! PLEASE!! Save a few troops by standing in front of them
...also, when the enemy, whomever it is comes banging down your door, or a natural disaster destroys your home and troops come to help, tell them no thank you, you dont need help from people who are according to you, "a disgrace to mankind"
Sad that soldiers have to fight and have died so you can spew your filth and hatred

edit on 4/22/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

There's a name for people who think like you do......

.....they're called psychopaths.

I'd be willing to bet that you are sitting in a basement somewhere, unable to move from your chair because of lack of usage of your legs, trying to live vicariously through the eyes of real soldiers. I'd also be willing to bet that if you were actually put on a battlefield you would run away screaming like a little girl.

You disgust me.

Bradley Manning deserves better than a country full of psychopathic, revenge seekers hell-bent on destroying anything that they don't understand.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

WOW I guess im getting worse sorry people battling minds again Please allow me to repost this to make it more clear

as the OP said ! ~

Well he is still a criminal NO MATTER what ANYONE says, he released classified material to unauthorized persons. A traitor and a scumbag in my book
One day, some of you will realize that, if you take something thats not yours to take, or not yours to release, you WILL be punished. Its not the fact of what the material was, it was the fact he wasnt AUTHORIZED to release it

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

To bad we didn't have someone like him During the time the Mai Li Massacre! and if we had some technology of a Video Cam back then

My Lai Massacre
en.wikipedia.org...

So you are in with the Military to keep it shut up ! you need to work for the CIA then ! They will LOVE YOU! For itEspecially if your a Republican Conservative that loves War from your Avatar i can see you do !

ILL Bet there was a lot of Incidents like the My Lai Massacre In Iraq a Country that did not have WMD! a country that was Invaded and the Majority of the Population did not beg us to get (Kill) Saddam as the CIA & NSA could of done it So Easily with a Couple of Men (SPY's) with OUT an Invasion! ...

You know that they shot up in that video he gave to Wikileaks were Reporters for Rense

and what the hell,,, They were shooting KILLING unarmed Rescuers in the Van ! and it had Children in the Van ! and the ones in the Chopper laughing saying thats what they get for bringing kids in to a Fire Fight! to bad the people in that VAN didnt have a White flag and started waving it ! what would of they done then , Would they still kill them! seeing they were pumped! UP

Sorry i was trying to correct my self here MODS as i didnt notice it till now thanks .. a Double posted for correction

Please do not Star this post

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

First off, did you EVER leave mommy's house and join the military, or just sit behind your computer and hide behind your monitor and run your mouth?
I am an Army veteran so I have the right to say what I say, I served my uniform and served my country proudly, so you just keep sitting there in Mommy's or Grandma's basement and keep running your mouth

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So there it is. Anti-manning crowd has to be either in on the action or sympathetic to criminals. Patriot word is reserved to those who go against the criminals inside the government instead of joining them.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
FYI here's are the chaerges:
He was charged on July 5 under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) with violations of UCMJ Articles 92 and 134 for "transferring classified data onto his personal computer and adding unauthorized software to a classified computer system in connection with the leaking of a video of a helicopter attack in Iraq in 2007," and "communicating, transmitting and delivering national defense information to an unauthorized source and disclosing classified information concerning the national defense with reason to believe that the information could cause injury to the United States," between November 19, 2009, and May 27, 2010

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I don't believe you

Even if I did then I am rather disturbed that someone with psychopathic tendencies was actually given a gun.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

dont believe me about what?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What I don't believe is that someone who is so patriotic and loves his country and all that it stands for, can overlook the evidence of corruption and killing of innocent civilians. THAT was what Bradley Manning was exposing - and what you are doing is siding with the corruption and slaughter rather than sitting up and saying "hang on, this isn't the country I signed up to fight for....this is a disgrace".

That's what I don't believe.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I will say it once more...
YOU werent there, I wasnt there, those pilots did what they thought was necessary in a frigging combat zone

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Homer! they are never, ever, never going to get it!. it is not possible for them to get it! they're brains are not capable of not getting it. They Just Don't Get it. Because Julian says its the truth, then it's the truth !!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

I'm thinking youre right...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

RGR That !

And the song remains the same ........,.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

Get it? Oh believe me I get it. Psychopaths don't care about civilians dying, as long as the bad tewwowists also die then they can just be explained as "collateral damage".

That is until it is themselves or their own family that gets blown away by yahoos in a chopper - it would be a WHOLE different story then wouldn't it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

So what do say about all the proven CIA meddling in other countries affairs.The assisinations, overthrows, drug smuggling, secret arms deals, supplying Saddam with chemical weapons, 911 fraud, pentagon fraud, oklahoma fraud, . All your govt does is obey its master no matter what . You have been infiltraded from within which is all part of the zionist agenda. You will see with a little bit of investigation that Israeli Zionists own most istablishments of any importance like banks and all holywood, most media, most software companies of any importance etc..........Your govt is setting the example, what do you expect?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Oh good, I think they still have an electric chair there.

The U.S armed services have never utilized anything other than hanging or a firing squad for executions. The current method for military executions in CONUS is lethal injection.

The Major sees that during his recent deployment the recruits have made no progress regarding research. The major isn't surprised in the least.

The Major is also rather disgusted at the incorrect title of this thread. It's Leavenworth recruit.

Dismissed.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Give it up Homer, the apologists for this traitor spouting free speech are probably all getting a warm feeliing from free speech being denied the pastor in Michigan........they spout off about the constitution all day long, only when it suits their narrow little afraid to join the service minds. Manning deserves the death penalty if found guilty, no honor among traitors....speaking of traitors, I'm actually glad none of these apologists had the intestinal fortutude to join, or we'd have a lot more Mannings running around. Keep up the good work exposing them for what they truely are.............

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join