It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks suspect being moved out of Quantico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

WikiLeaks suspect being moved out of Quantico

www.latimes.com

The Army private suspected of giving classified data to WikiLeaks is being moved to a prison at Ft. Leavenworth in Kansas, where Pentagon officials said more extensive healthcare would be available for his mental, emotional and physical state.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 4/23/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Title.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well he is still a criminal NO MATTER what ANYONE says, he released classified material to unauthorized persons. A traitor and a scumbag in my book
One day, some of you will realize that, if you take something thats not yours to take, or not yours to release, you WILL be punished. Its not the fact of what the material was, it was the fact he wasnt AUTHORIZED to release it

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Oh good, I think they still have an electric chair there.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
which is what he deserves
He's a traitor and a disgrace to his uniform

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The only 'political scandal' involved here is jailing a freedom of speech activist, who tried to warn people of the horrible truths of the government.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
The only 'political scandal' involved here is jailing a freedom of speech activist, who tried to warn people of the horrible truths of the government.

no its the jailing of a THIEF

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I may be mistaken, but has the government actually got the proof they need to convict him? Last I knew, they couldn't draw a line from him to Wikileaks....???

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Our old reserve unit used to drill right across the street from the DB at Ft. Leavenworth. We cold look down on the yard. Good sniper spot.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

One day, some of you will realize that, if you take something thats not yours to take, or not yours to release, you WILL be punished.

Umm... So what about all the people that get away with it? Or get pardoned by presidents because the crimes fit in with the agenda of a powerful person?

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Well he is still a criminal NO MATTER what ANYONE says, he released classified material to unauthorized persons. A traitor and a scumbag in my book

He was just trying to help Obama with that whole Transparency thing, this is a good thing
Helping Obama on his campaign promises.

One day, some of you will realize that, if you take something thats not yours to take, or not yours to release, you WILL be punished. Its not the fact of what the material was

You mean like oil?
Does not taking things that aren't yours to take include oil and other natural resources?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Prove we stole oil from anyone
Hell those countries SHOULD be GIVING us the oil for helping them, after coming to the US and BEGGING for help

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

which is what he deserves
He's a traitor and a disgrace to his uniform

Are you a zombie?

Isn't taking the sons and daughters of this country to a war based on lies and that is bankrupting this country way wayyy more treasonous?

How come with people like you accountability should only be present on "we the people" and NEVER the powers that be?

What a slave mentality
You are a slave trying to yell at others saying do not betray your slave masters.

It's 2011, we keep having wars based on lies and people like you still exist??????

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Prove we stole oil from anyone

Anyone with half a brain can help you on that one

Hell those countries SHOULD be GIVING us the oil for helping them, after coming to the US and BEGGING for help

Is this a joke account?
Homer looking insane with that gun in your AV is probably you cartoonified

And let me tell you something about giving you the oil, you are just like the Brits wanting to keep the Falkland islands thinking that British Petroleum will actually lower the prices for the average Brit.

No matter how much oil you STEAL the people will never benefit from it, you'll never see it
Only the elites will see it, so take the "us" out of your statement

Your thinking is like you just got screwed and raped and your telling others they should be happy if the same happens to them.

That's even beyond a slave mentality

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Of course, some just get their sentences commuted...

On July 2, 2007, when Libby's appeal of Judge Walton's order failed, President Bush commuted Libby's 30-month prison sentence, leaving the other parts of his sentence intact.

In commuting Libby's prison term, Bush stated: "I am commuting the portion of Mr. Libby's sentence that required him to spend thirty months in prison. ... My decision to commute his prison sentence leaves in place a harsh punishment for Mr. Libby. The reputation he gained through his years of public service and professional work in the legal community is forever damaged."

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

like i said prove it or shut up

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

He is a “freedom of speech” activists just like the Rosenbergs, who were, after all, just helping a “wartime ally”.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

dont forget to add Jane Fonda to that list

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sometimes the good ol' coverup works too, and there is no need for fixing things... Sometimes it doesn't work as intended though...

Gang-Rape Cover-Up by U.S., Halliburton/KBR

Jamie Leigh Jones, now 22, says that after she was raped by multiple men at a KBR camp in the Green Zone, the company put her under guard in a shipping container with a bed and warned her that if she left Iraq for medical treatment, she'd be out of a job.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

like i said prove it or shut up

Secret Docs about Petro companies and oil acqusition before the war.

edit on 20-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

last i checked that was a PRIVATE company

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join