It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks suspect being moved out of Quantico

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by jrstock

prove he HAS been tortured.
He's not being treated any different then any other inmate in jail
Back at you Homer. Only his captors know for sure. And if they talk, they will be in turn charged with some form of treason/oath/violation/breach of contract/enemy combatant/death before dishonor vow/oath upon death. Prove it Homer, that he is guilty of the crimes charged. Chicken Hawk's love violence/war but let other's do their fighting.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
well all you got is rumor, thwere is a way an inmate istreated in jail

Prove it Homer, that he is guilty of the crimes charged. Chicken Hawk's love violence/war but let other's do their fighting

why do I have to prove it? I didnt charge him with anything
edit on 4/24/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

There is no point arguing about this. Either you think he is a hero or a traitor. Obviously both sides feel very strongly about this. I can't make you change your point of view, because that would be a waste of my time and yours.. But I do ask you as a human being to have some compassion for another human being. Solitary confinement IS torture. Everyone should take note of his courage. He knew what he was getting into when(if) he leaked all those documents. He knew the consequences but he still leaked them to expose the truth and make people like us aware of the reality of war(PHONY) and the WAR CRIMES that take place. I do think most people who serve do it for all the right reasons, but then are those who are psychopaths and use the war as an excuse to kill... THEN there are others who realize what a sham war is, and expose the truth to us, like Bradley Manning did. He is a hero.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Prove we stole oil from anyone
Hell those countries SHOULD be GIVING us the oil for helping them, after coming to the US and BEGGING for help

The caps lock is making me think you're a troll. Haven't I seen you around the forums before?

Anyways Ima read through the thread then give my thoughts. Hang ons a moment.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Alright so I was wrong. You aren't a troll. Just a patriot who believes in a lost cause.

But anyways I do think Wikileaks was a CIA Operation. These days I don't believe anything my government says. Libya was the last straw. Even if we didn't start that. I'm still mad.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join