It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zillions of stars exist, ET's could care less about Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yeah bruh, lets keep it real .

There is no logical reason for a advanced species to come to this hell hole.

Go walk on the beach and imagine every grain of sand a star, then envision the planets that revolve around said star.

Do the math bruh.

Tired of reading that BS here about alien agenda, the Earth is nothing more than a pit stop, no agenda is necessary

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

And zillions of these threads exist.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I cannot take you seriously when you use 'Bruh', I hate when people do that. Why can't people use real words?

But I see what your saying, but there is too much evidence for SOMETHING to be happening. Crops circles with bianary code in them, lights making people vanish in their beds.. implants being inside people..

Way too many things, they are here. As for why they are here, I don't know. Hopefully they help us out of this rut.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

What do you mean by these bianary codes and implants inside people?
Do you no any good threads or links to show these claims people have made because i cant find any.

If there really was these mysterious implants in people surely it would be on the news no matter how much the/a higher power would try and censor it

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap

Go walk on the beach and imagine every grain of sand a star, then envision the planets that revolve around said star.

Do the math bruh.

Tired of reading that BS here about alien agenda, the Earth is nothing more than a pit stop, no agenda is necessary

Thats exactly what the ants thought in Zambia just before a human stumbled upon their ant hill colony for the first time in earth's history..

You do the math bruh..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
now imagine al those grains of sand. multiply that number by itself, then divide 1 by that number and behold: not even an approximation of the evolutionary chance for the development of creatures as intricate as we are... let alone the tremendous bio-diversity earth harbors.

Maybe not just a pitstop....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Just looking at our world from the outside in leads me to conclude that our race would be an alien paleontologist's wet dream. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future we detected cloaked/phased probes in orbit... "observing" us as we evolve along.

To add even more. We've been blasting media all over the planet for nearly a century. Much of which must be leaking out into space in random directions. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if our music, movies and reality shows started to saturate into the advanced cultures in an ~80 light year radius around our world.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Durrilll because: more points

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't see that there is any less reason for them to come here, than any where else.

If many habitable planets don't actually have life on them, why wouldn't you study what you do find?

If someone found a new species of monkey living in the jungle who don't do anything but fight about bananas, you don't think humans would want to study them anyway?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Seem to be pretty interested in our Nuclear Devices tho....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yes there is...maybe we're one of many intergalactic farmyards. Kinda like what cows are to us, we are in the universe...cattle...

Not the happiest of explanations but that would be a logical reason for aliens to drop by...
edit on 20-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durrilll
Just looking at our world from the outside in leads me to conclude that our race would be an alien paleontologist's wet dream. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future we detected cloaked/phased probes in orbit... "observing" us as we evolve along.

To add even more. We've been blasting media all over the planet for nearly a century. Much of which must be leaking out into space in random directions. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if our music, movies and reality shows started to saturate into the advanced cultures in an ~80 light year radius around our world.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Durrilll because: more points

Hell no .

If you believe in advanced species ala God. This planet would be boring to them. BORING

Sure, we find hip hop, fake breast and Spam meat fascinating, but I dout they do

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You make think higher intelligences wouldn't find us interesting, but then why do people have ant farms, or worm farms?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
science knows 11 dimensions mathematically, but only 4 physically. Do the math bruh!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Hell no .

If you believe in advanced species ala God. This planet would be boring to them. BORING

Sure, we find hip hop, fake breast and Spam meat fascinating, but I dout they do

Anything that we find to be foreign or new tends to intrigue us. Who are we to say they would not act the same? If anything they would be interested to learn why we are so intrigued by these materialised possessions.

Also, i believe they would be searching for the answers as to why we are all here. Its one thing being able to predict 'The Big Bang' but there is always that questionable act of 'God' leading up to it. They would have to research to get the answers... Just like us.

edit on 20/4/11 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Do the math bruh.

True, but what if we were the most advanced species than the others? Would we have a better chance of being disscovered? Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

And who are you to declare that they care more about earth than other planets? How can you reasonably prove that they actually care less about other planets?

How do you know that?

Well actually, I could care less about this kind of absurd threads. But you know as well, don't you?

[Edit to add:]
Let me underline that this is no personal attack, I have nothing against the OP of course. However, posting such a thing that I consider absurd or stupid, deserves on my side an answer of that sort.

I must mock mockery, that's my job
And if that wasn't mockery, then it's just and only *your* point of view, which many here simply don't share, and have the right to.
edit on 20-4-2011 by SpookyVince because: Thought I had been harsh maybe... Softened it

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EpicKingy

Binary Code.
www.youtube.com...

Thousands of cases reported IDENTICAL to this one. This one is just unique in its entire documentation and variety of evidence.
www.youtube.com...

Implants
www.alienscalpel.com...

This site is just used to cover this stuff up and promote ignorance. Its a debunkers website.
The truth is we are putting on a spectacular show for ETs all over the galaxy, and they are here for various reasons. This is an intense time in the history of the human race and the history of Earth.
All the evidence is out there, you just need to know where to look.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. It is evidence that has been denied to the american people and world at large. Mostly because the information attained from these beings, and our advances in science, challenge almost every religion on the planet.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I bet aliens actually enjoy earth literature, music, fashion etc
They have been looking at us for years while being cloaked or do it long range.
Alien children are probably making school projects on earth life and humans.

Like a couple people said before, if we like to watch ant farms, it's obvious aliens would like to watch us.
What would be the first thing we would do if we saw a planet of lesser evolved intelligent species? Observe em

ET' s care about earth just has much has other stuff.

Hey I hope the music I do will be played on another planet...maybe it already has!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911Hey I hope the music I do will be played on another planet...maybe it already has!

Being a musician, I can imagine that in some alien disco they might be playing Earth music. Creativity is all we have here

Since we are talking about ants, you have to admire them for their work ethic and military like precision. Will a advance species trotting the universe find that attractive?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Your personal disdain for pop-culture does not influence what any ET's may or may not find interesting about our planet my friend.

Let's take your grains of sand analogy again shall we? With all of those stars and planets going as far as we can imagine...why wouldn't some of them visit planets that are a little closer to them? Why deem it necessary to travel unimaginable distances to obverse another life form when there is a planet close by? Somehow I doubt SPAM is going to turn them away.

Who knows though...maybe I'm being to logical "bruh".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join