It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
wow this is pretty damning indeed! I figured the elections were rigged somehow but I always thought it was paranoia but damn! When was this recorded? Why hasn't this been getting any attention?

So many questions and yet people aren't asking.

Elections being rigged to me is basic elementary logic
but when I used to tell others that they are rigged in so many ways they used to call me crazy
and you know what?

Probably if I showed them this video... they would STILL call me crazy, and i'm very serious of that
either they would still call me crazy or pay no interest and be like "whatever".

Elections are all rigged, so when you vote it only matters so much, however... it still matters and here's why

If the supporters show up at rallies in mass... I mean MASS where they would be impossible to ignore because of the sheer numbers then it would definately look weird if someone else won.

In order to prepare for this the media gets invovled and are told who the front runners are.
Who the front runners are is never decided by popularity or how much the people like him, it's the media who decides for you who they are... and yes of course someone tells them who to focus on.

That's why there's still hope
Looks like Ron Paul is running again due to very popular demand
He needs all of Planet Earth to come out and support him

Think of that
Do you honestly think a peaceful revolution being successful is not possible?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This has to be checked. Actually the fact that lot of time passed and nobody did anything is worrying. Why not go back to old paper voting? It is much harder to fake.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What makes you think Ron Paul would be any different? What capabilities has he shown to lead the US?

Yes, he is an expert on one part of government, but is he qualified to lead the government? I'm not so sure?

He has zero chance of winning. 5% of the vote would be a stretch for Ron Paul.

What we need is an outsider, not another insider who by the way never adequately explained his signature on the Racist newsletters he signed and distributed early in his career. We don't need another divider like the one we have now. Trade in one kind of Bigot for another? I don't buy he did not know what he was signing. He is a Career Politician and now with his son in office, he is starting another political dynasty of sorts.

You do remember when he threw the conspiracy theorists who claimed him under the bus, only to now be right back pandering?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have to disagree with you here.....

What we really need is an entirely new political party which values honorable public service and does not tolerate 'political star-making.' (Problem is... they won't make any money for the media... so they will be labelled as the "third-party" pedophile anarchist cannibals.)

Unfortunately for us, the current political glee-club is probably on the brink of legislating themselves a monopoly in the "political theater"

edit on 19-4-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

This guy has little credibility. He's has been involved in the political process (and lost twice) and provides no substantial proof that anything wrong was done.

He was asked to write code to change vote tabulations. OK, of course that can be done. He was never asked to place the code into production. He had no access to the production environment, hence his exercise was proving a concept, which of course could be proven. It is just as likely that they asked him to write the code so that they could strengthen the integrity of the system - similar to hiring a hacker to test your security.

His statements are not taken in context. He provided no context. Telling him to write code that would steal an election is not telling they wanted to steal one, only that they wanted to check the feasibility of doing so. Again there could be multiple motivations for doing so. I agree, the entire matter should have done far more publically, but then again, we don't know that it wasn't.

Change controls into enterprise computing environments are rigorous. They involve code reviews, separation of duties, quality assurance testing, documentation, multiple sign-offs, code placed in code repositories in both a source and compiled state. This gent makes it sound like somebody can cut a piece of code and populate a network with it. It is not that simple. Further the folks asking the questions likely know (or have been briefed) that it is not that easy and thus asked partisan, leading questions, which this guy was very willing to play with. This gent talks about the ease of writing the code, but sheds no light into how that code might get into production, actually he avoids the topic, making the matter appear infinately simpler than it actually is. His description of the enterprise computing environment has zero credibility.

Sure there is election fraud. Illegals vote, same day registration happens so folks are able to vote at multiple polling places, dead people vote, pressure groups on both sides look to influence the dynamics of polling places, poll workers take retarded, demented and handicapped people into booths and pull levers for them, folks are given money and liquor to vote. The business is dirty and always has been. It is pretty certain that Kennedy stole the election from Nixon by rigging the Chicago districts, swinging Illinois to Kennedy. Interesting that were he not to cheat on the election there is a chance he's be alive today.

The whole business is dirty. Paper ballots are dirty and subject to abuse, electronic machines are subject to corruption. Its always going to be a dirty business.

This gent did not say anything and based upon his articulation of computing principals, you'd be a fool to hire him to work on your personal website, let alone enterprise systems.

There is only one way to ensure honest elections. Early registration with proof of citizenship. No Motor Voter. No on-line voting. Requirement to have two people, one from each party (three if there are three candidates) and separation of duties between overseeing the actual voting process and the tabluation of votes. No electioneering, no loitering at polling places. In large, busy polling places, police on site.

It ain't rocket science, yet our government, particularily the democrats have been pushing legislation which makes voter fraud easier. Easier to commit, more difficult to stop.
edit on 19-4-2011 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

wow
I have so many questions. I didn't catch some of these details when I watched the video and there was extremely little information in the linked article.

1) when did this happen?
2) who released this particular clip?
3) how did this NOT get out en masse, and why have we not all seen it or heard about it?
4) what is this man's name? and is he still alive?
5) why did he come forward? was he forced to or did he do it voluntarily?
6) he admitted, under oath, to a rigged election, named names, and admitted to writing the code...is he in jail? Are the named people in jail? Is ANYONE in jail?
7) he spoke of executives handing NASA info to the chinese...where did the investigation on that lead? was there one?

I seriously feel like I am in Insaneland. I can't believe I just heard, under oath, that government officials hired code to be written in order to commit fraud, and that nothing has come of it and that this hasn't been all over the media.

I mean...does anyone else feel this way?

I haven't read all of your comments yet, so maybe this has all been addressed already. I am going to watch it a couple more times and read the rest of your posts.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
What makes you think Ron Paul would be any different? What capabilities has he shown to lead the US?

See there's a thing called Voting Records
Every representative has it
He has a stellar voting record, STELLAR!

Yes, he is an expert on one part of government, but is he qualified to lead the government? I'm not so sure?

Are you sure that his competition are qualified to lead?
Do you think Obama is qualified to lead?
It's not like his competition is anything special

And what is that one part of Govt. you speak of?
The economy?
Well firstly that sure is a pressing issue, secondly most other candidates wants to continue being in all these wars which increases hatred upon the U.S. and has all the troops being abroad.
That is absolutely NOT a strong national defense, that's just an international offense.

He has zero chance of winning. 5% of the vote would be a stretch for Ron Paul.

Number 1 Winner of CPAC, Twice, as well as several other straw polls.
Already has the most contribution money wise.

What we need is an outsider, not another insider

You have newcomers right now
And already their voting records suck
money talks and makes politicians not walk

who by the way never adequately explained his signature on the Racist newsletters he signed and distributed early in his career. We don't need another divider like the one we have now.

Divider?
1) Look at his voting record
2) All his competition except for Kucinich vote for more wars against the middle east, that's dividing right there
3) He's the ONLY candidate that consistently blames both republicans and Democrats for our current state

Where's the division?

You do remember when he threw the conspiracy theorists who claimed him under the bus, only to now be right back pandering?

you cannot support the 9/11 conspiracy theory and win
THAT is impossible, simply impossible x 10000000

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have to say, who gives a damn if elections are rigged when your only choices are the puppet on the left or the puppet on the right. Anybody who thinks that there are any differences between candidates nowadays hasn't noticed the blatant similarities between our current lying bastard of a puppet and the previous retard of a puppet. (No offense intended toward illegitimately conceived people struggling with a cognitive impairment)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
I have to say, who gives a damn if elections are rigged when your only choices are the puppet on the left or the puppet on the right.

within both parties, never vote for front runners
also you can vote for 3rd party

as far as you are concerned... problem solved!

Of course there's more to it than that, but that's most definitely a very good start

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
ANY COMPUTER CAN BE HACKED.

No paper trail for the ballots, no accountability. I remember hearing about the introduction of electronic voting when I was in high school. As naive as I was back then I still thought that was suspect. I also remember a few years back, mention of electronic voting booth errors in some state(not necessarily hacked) on the news briefly, then I heard nothing more about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
I have to say, who gives a damn if elections are rigged when your only choices are the puppet on the left or the puppet on the right.

within both parties, never vote for front runners
also you can vote for 3rd party

as far as you are concerned... problem solved!

Of course there's more to it than that, but that's most definitely a very good start

Verily, my brother! I shall vote for the third party since Dr. Paul will likely be running. It still won't matter. The masses are thoroughly convinced that there are only the red and the blue. That is why we only have the choice of their puppets. Ron Paul will never be president, even if the votes counted as there are far too many stupid people out there than there are informed and conscientious.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: I used the word "then" instead of "than"... I must be a moron.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What I can't believe about this is the disbelief shown by some posters. This system was run in 2000 in Florida - not just rigged voting machines, but corrupt officials as well. This changed the result of the election and bought George W Bush into power by a minuscule margin. Where was the outrage then? There was plenty of evidence, and investigative journalists have proven the fraud, yet there was silence from both sides of politics and the major media outlets. The masses just kept chewing on their cud, watching the Simpsons and sports on TV.

They are all part of the same rigged game, and its just getting worse. This whole systems is in place to keep us at war indefinitely and line the pockets of "the elites" or whatever you want to call them.

Just keep on consuming like a good citizen - nothing to see here...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

Seems this is old story day on ATS. This story has been around for years, we have some threads on it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There have been some investigations into the matter, they seem muddy and inconclusive. Clinton Curtis seems to not check out. It's a story I keep an eye on, but I'm not sure what to think.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Snappahead

No outrage over the Bush/Gore election? Folks made that a cottage industry for months and Al Gore spouted on about it constantly and the left still brings up "President Gore". There was certainly outrage.

Contrast that to Kennedy/Nixon. Everyone knew (and accepts today) that Joe Kennedy bought the election in Illinois and stole the election. What did Nixon do ? He quietly conceded, recognizing that it was in the best interests of the country for him to do so.

Its dirty all around. It is curious though that we have a group in the country, the left who constantly champions voter rights, making it ever easier to vote when in fact their actions and legislation actually degrades the votes of the people who are legitimate voters.

If you thought 2000 was bad, there will be real violence during the 2012 election and it just won't be in one state, it will be all over the country.
edit on 19-4-2011 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This video needs to go viral! "There shouldn't be any difference in exit polls and the final vote count?" Hmmm...Florida comes to mind. Wasn't Gore declared the winner of Florida because of the exit polls? The speaker of the house in Florida asked about rigging votes? Wasn't there a debate on having these machines produce voting receipts? The people involved should be investigated! Conspiracies on Bush rigging the vote in Florida and possibly Ohio are now coming to light!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snappahead
What I can't believe about this is the disbelief shown by some posters. This system was run in 2000 in Florida - not just rigged voting machines, but corrupt officials as well. This changed the result of the election and bought George W Bush into power by a minuscule margin. Where was the outrage then?

If you were involved in political forums (as I was) in 2000.

You would know there was major outrage amongst us individuals who were following all this.

But - - it wasn't until later - - with persistence by Bev Harris of Blackboxvoting.org - - and others that actual proof of voting machine tampering/manipulation and fraud was actually acknowledged by some legal powers. By then it was too late.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I'm definitely not saying that it went totally under the radar and that nobody noticed, I am just trying to point out that it doesn't matter...both sides of politics are part of the same corrupt system, and their backers will break laws to get their most favourable candidate in.

As major media outlets collude in this corruption, then it's pointless even pointing it out. Most people just don't give a #. As long as they have their big screen TV and get to buy a lottery ticket, then they are "comfortably numb".

The only thing that will make the majority get upset and get involved is when their basic needs aren't being met, and even then the agenda will be massaged, manipulated and hijacked.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
one day in the future there will be a reckoning.
And when that happens, God help them.
Cuz I sure as he!! won't.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Your kind of agreeing with me as Paul is a part of the old system. I think however we need no Parties at all. Each Candidate stands or falls on their own. The Parties are and were just asking for what we are seeing. Having these Parties give them too much power and control. No outsider has a chance and I'm sorry but Paul is an insider. I don't know where he stands on lot's of issues and he only talks about very few.

Sadly people are in fact sheep. Give many a couple of handouts a year and you own them. Nobody wants to give up their handouts (welfare) and bribes for their vote. Look at the kids in the UK rioting for more handouts. It's insane and proof of how this works.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
This video needs to go viral!

That's the point of it being circulated right now. Problem is that both Parties are doing things that are just as sickening to get votes or rig elections. Giving handouts to rich union's and pandering to the illiterate are just as obscene. Both Parties are corrupt to the core. As long as they keep us divided, they win, we lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join